Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 20, 2016 9:03 AM

May 2014
This is truly bad, omg , what is the point of this anime ? Everything is so generic, wtf
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 20, 2016 9:13 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
The point is to drive up attention for the franchise in order to indirectly boost the sales of Rewrite+, which is new version of the game. That's about it

It was doomed from the moment they announced it was going to be 13 episodes. The game is longer than Clannad after all, needed more like 50. Hence why the anime makes basically no sense for anyone that hasn't played the game since they've just jumbled everything together
Sep 20, 2016 9:23 AM

Apr 2015
HaXXspetten said:
The point is to drive up attention for the franchise in order to indirectly boost the sales of Rewrite+, which is new version of the game. That's about it

It was doomed from the moment they announced it was going to be 13 episodes. The game is longer than Clannad after all, needed more like 50. Hence why the anime makes basically no sense for anyone that hasn't played the game since they've just jumbled everything together

Yeah, drive up attention in a really wrong way.
Sep 20, 2016 9:27 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Gotrys_Cheslock said:
HaXXspetten said:

Yeah, drive up attention in a really wrong way.
What I meant is people who have no prior experience with the franchise at all that get introduced to it for the first time via the anime and thus get interested enough to be willing to buy the game, in which case they'll obviously be more interested in the more expensive new version of it rather than the dusty old one from 2011. That's #marketing for you

Of course seeing how terrible the anime is for anyone that is unfamiliar with the franchise previously, I don't think there are going to be as many people jumping on that sales scheme as Key would have wanted but I'm sure they'll catch some fish at least..
Sep 20, 2016 6:04 PM

Jan 2015
Key anime

Let's recap ... Key don't make animes this is an important point.
Sep 20, 2016 6:47 PM

Mar 2009
Planetarian blew it out of the water in only 5 episodes.
Sep 20, 2016 9:06 PM

May 2014
Arikado- said:
Key anime

You know what i tried to say, don't play dumb my friend.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 20, 2016 9:24 PM
Jul 2018
-Lukz said:
Arikado- said:
Key anime

Trust me, there are people that don't even know what studios are, don't be dumb.
Sep 20, 2016 9:25 PM

Feb 2015
Arikado- said:
Key anime

^this, the vn was pretty good.
Sep 20, 2016 9:35 PM

May 2014
Senpaoi said:
-Lukz said:

Trust me, there are people that don't even know what studios are, don't be dumb.

Pls, i know what studios are -.-''' I have not started watching anime yesterday, you know
Sep 20, 2016 9:37 PM
Jul 2018
-Lukz said:
Senpaoi said:

Pls, i know what studios are -.-''' I have not started watching anime yesterday, you know

Wait, are you a complete idiot? Did you not read what I said? "...there are people..." – do you actually think that refers to you?
Sep 20, 2016 9:39 PM

May 2014
Senpaoi said:
-Lukz said:

Wait, are you a complete idiot? Did you not read what I said? "...there are people..." – do you actually think that refers to you?

Sorry, english is not my native language, sometimes i do things like this >.<
Sep 20, 2016 10:57 PM

Feb 2016
Hey on the bright side Harmonia will be first released on steam on friday with 20% off discount i think its for the release day.
Read Keys VNs to witness greatness instead of this trash.
However if Harmonia is next to get adapted i do expect a great anime since its not as long and i think Key would wanna adapt their 15th anniversary game, especially if it sells well.
Just gotta hope its given support not by cheap studios and staff and gets what it needs to be another masterpiece.

Sep 21, 2016 3:32 AM

Apr 2015
Yourlolm said:
Hey on the bright side Harmonia will be first released on steam on friday with 20% off discount i think its for the release day.
Read Keys VNs to witness greatness instead of this trash.
However if Harmonia is next to get adapted i do expect a great anime since its not as long and i think Key would wanna adapt their 15th anniversary game, especially if it sells well.
Just gotta hope its given support not by cheap studios and staff and gets what it needs to be another masterpiece.

Meh... Harmonia is a kinetic novel, and it feels like a Planetarian rehash too.
I don't know about this one. Seems like a waste of time, but maybe I'm wrong (?)
Sep 21, 2016 7:05 AM

Jan 2015
-Lukz said:
Arikado- said:
Key anime

Yep I know but you don't get my point, why do you guys insist on bringing KEY name to this mess?

- You aren't watching a Key show/work (please read ElShaca's comment above, he does understand what I mean)

- Key have nothing to do with it (again ... it's not a faithfull adaptation, original anime content generic is sh1t), I can blame Key only for LET THEM (Aniplex, 8 bit, Tensho) butchering Rewrite.
Arikado-Sep 21, 2016 7:20 AM
Sep 21, 2016 8:22 AM

Feb 2016
Arikado- said:
-Lukz said:

Yep I know but you don't get my point, why do you guys insist on bringing KEY name to this mess?

- You aren't watching a Key show/work (please read ElShaca's comment above, he does understand what I mean)

- Key have nothing to do with it (again ... it's not a faithfull adaptation, original anime content generic is sh1t), I can blame Key only for LET THEM (Aniplex, 8 bit, Tensho) butchering Rewrite.

They did it for the money really, cant blame them for saying yes you can only be angered by their decision.

Sep 21, 2016 12:50 PM

Dec 2012
I would say Kanon 2002 is worse than Rewrite even Baba (Key President) hated Kanon 2002. Terrible art (way worse than Rewrite art), rushed all heroines routes episodes into 12 episodes.
LightBladeNova said:
It makes me sad to know that still hardly anyone knows what a visual novel is, even in the anime community.
Sep 21, 2016 12:53 PM

Apr 2015
Ishkoten said:
I would say Kanon 2002 is worse than Rewrite even Baba (Key President) hated Kanon 2002. Terrible art (way worse than Rewrite art), rushed all heroines routes episodes into 12 episode.

Kanon 2002? That's just a myth.
But seriously - this looks abysmal. Even worse than VN. Toei "Animation" (lol) is one godawful studio.
N7n4shiSep 21, 2016 1:04 PM
Sep 21, 2016 1:53 PM

Feb 2016
Gotrys_Cheslock said:
Ishkoten said:
I would say Kanon 2002 is worse than Rewrite even Baba (Key President) hated Kanon 2002. Terrible art (way worse than Rewrite art), rushed all heroines routes episodes into 12 episode.

Kanon 2002? That's just a myth.
But seriously - this looks abysmal. Even worse than VN. Toei "Animation" (lol) is one godawful studio.

To be honest they still have bad animation now, they really are a shit studio when it comes to art and animation, like wtf is this...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2016

293 by nhkam »»
Apr 6, 10:39 PM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2016

177 by Miki42 »»
Jan 10, 9:41 AM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2016

112 by White_Alice »»
Dec 15, 2023 11:46 PM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 6, 2016

126 by White_Alice »»
Dec 15, 2023 11:43 PM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 30, 2016

242 by White_Alice »»
Dec 15, 2023 11:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.