Forum Settings
Forums
Sep 20, 2016 6:00 AM

Hi, does anyone any website where can create list like MAL but for video games?

Additional features like genre, platform, year released would be nice.

I saw there is website like HLTB (how long to beat) which have their use post time to complete specific game.

Thx
Watching style atm:

1. Mindless Gaming + Anime streaming with dual monitor
2. Focused + Anime binged watching with speed up
3. Couch / Bed Anime watching with large TV
4. Relaxing in virtual cinema with VR.

Sep 20, 2016 6:48 AM

RateYourMusic is working on a major site upgrade, and they're adding a video games section called Glitchwave. It has everything you mentioned, but it hasn't been released yet. The site is still in private beta.

You can check out my music profile and click on some artists and such to get an idea of what kinds of information there will be because it's pretty similar to what I'm seeing on the games beta site.

Sep 20, 2016 7:58 AM

There's Backloggery but it doesn't seem to be all that active.

Sep 20, 2016 8:07 AM
Forum Moderator
ダイア

idk how many of these are still alive and up to date but they're worth having a look at.

「houseki no kuni」

Sep 20, 2016 8:12 AM
iwansquall said:
Hi, does anyone any website where can create list like MAL but for video games?

Additional features like genre, platform, year released would be nice.

I saw there is website like HLTB (how long to beat) which have their use post time to complete specific game.

Thx

Howlongtobeat

Gamefaq

<>___________________<>

Sep 20, 2016 8:38 AM

ayuxx said:
RateYourMusic is working on a major site upgrade, and they're adding a video games section called Glitchwave. It has everything you mentioned, but it hasn't been released yet. The site is still in private beta.

You can check out my music profile and click on some artists and such to get an idea of what kinds of information there will be because it's pretty similar to what I'm seeing on the games beta site.

Hum nice profile you've got there,can you recommend me some good j-rock/j-pop album?
Here's my profile https://rateyourmusic.com/~ultravigo

Sep 20, 2016 11:03 AM

ultravigo said:
ayuxx said:

Hum nice profile you've got there,can you recommend me some good j-rock/j-pop album?
Here's my profile https://rateyourmusic.com/~ultravigo

I don't listen to a whole lot of Japanese music, but what I do listen to, I tend to listen to a lot.

Dir en grey is good. Kisou, VULGAR, Withering to death., UROBOROS... It's hard to go wrong with them.

Aural Vampire is fun. Any of their three albums are worth checking out, but my personal favorite is Vampire Ecstasy.

I'm really into Do As Infinity. Their first two albums, especially BREAK OF DAWN, are worth checking out.

I really dig Matenrou Opera's first album, ANOMIE.

YMCK makes chiptune (8bit, video game-like) music. My personal favorite album of theirs is FAMILY COOKING, but, like Dir en grey, it's hard to go wrong with anything from them.

Sep 20, 2016 2:10 PM

GameFAQs. It's main focus is... well... FAQs, but you can also have your list of games and you even have boards. It's pretty similar to MAL, but for games. And with FAQs.

Sep 20, 2016 2:14 PM

You can try VGchartz. I haven't been playing around with it mostly because I'm only there for the forums, but I would like to think it has some similarities with MAL.

Sep 20, 2016 2:48 PM

Well, there's myvideogamelist.com