Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Sep 18, 2016 2:59 PM

Jul 2015
Name at least one thing that you didn't like about RE:Zero, go wild.

I didn't like the visuals save for a few well animated action scenes and some cinematographic devices.

First of all the colours are bland, almost as if there's a permanent damping filter over everything resulting in bad boring contrasts. The animation is mostly mediocre, sometimes downright spartan and sometimes simply ridiculous like when characters riding those lizard-mounts vibrate up and down as if they were in a massage-chair. The CGI is awful of course, those creepy townspeople from the first extended episode are lost deep in the uncanny-valley. The backgrounds are lacking in detail, the compositions are boring, the art design is average at best and Subaru looks like a fgt loser in his ugly tracksuit #sorrynotsorry.

What did you dislike about RE:Zero?
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 18, 2016 3:02 PM

Jan 2014
Subaru and Rem being the perfect cuck couple but not getting together. :(
Sep 18, 2016 3:02 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
- The incredible direction in episode 15.
- Dove scene in episode 18
- Wilhelm killing the whale paired with flashbacks in episode 21
- Subaru as Petelgeuse in episode 23
- Ringtone in episode 22

Fuck, wrong one.
Sep 18, 2016 3:03 PM

Jul 2013
The things I liked the least about the series:

-Subaru was very annoying at first.
-The second arc was boring and I find it uninteresting.
-Priscilla has too few screentime. Crusch too, to a lesser stent, but she still deserved more.
-They cutted some interesting scenes, like Al's backstory.
-Wilhelm's flashback was good, but I think he should had have more screentime to made it even more emotive.
-Betelgeuse died ;_;
-Felt looked like someone relevant at first, just to became a thertiary character by the third arc.
-Rem overshadowed everyone in the fandom, to the point is the character anime only cares the most, ignoring the rest.
-The series needs more worldbuilding.
-The CGI of the first episodes was awful.

Those are the first ones who comes to my mind.
Sep 18, 2016 3:04 PM

Apr 2014
Not enough episodes.
Sep 18, 2016 3:05 PM
Apr 2012
1) How betelguese was killed.
2) Rem was basically the female protagonist of this show and was not mentioned in the last two episodes. Who is Rem?
3) Many things left untouched and unexplained. Atleast gives some hints or foreshadowing of whats to come.
4) Emilia had basically little to no character development and too few screen time.
Sep 18, 2016 3:06 PM

Sep 2016
lack of priscilla
too much rem
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Sep 18, 2016 3:09 PM

Jul 2015
Illyricus said:

-Priscilla has too few screentime. Crusch too, to a lesser stent, but she still deserved more.
-Wilhelm's flashback was good, but I think he should had have more screentime to made it even more emotive.
-Betelgeuse died ;_;
-Felt looked like someone relevant at first, just to became a thertiary character by the third arc.
-Rem overshadowed everyone in the fandom, to the point is the character anime only cares the most, ignoring the rest.

Characters seem to disappear and reappear pretty arbitrarily, what about Felt and her redhead OP knight?
Sep 18, 2016 3:11 PM

Jul 2013
BlueBalls said:
Illyricus said:

-Betelgeuse died ;_;

Characters seem to disappear and reappear pretty arbitrarily, what about Felt and her redhead OP knight?
I think they made Reinhardt stay away from the plot because he would have solved the stuff with the whale and Betelgeuse in one episode, lol.
IllyricusSep 18, 2016 3:19 PM
Sep 18, 2016 3:14 PM
May 2015
Lol, the only negative thing that you talked about in this show was the visuals/animation. It's understandable though. White Fox can be a hit-or-miss in terms of animation department..

Name one thing about the show that I didn't like huh?

Honestly, none.

If I were to say plot holes then I can easily make a counter-argument saying that the series moves at a slow pace and the author will eventually explain it in the future. Read the LN/WN if you people think the author deliberately left a plot hole and just doesn't want to answer it.

If I were to also say lack of character development for Emilia and Beatrice then I can, again, easily make a counter-argument saying that they will get one. Arc 2 and 3 just wasn't their time. Arc 4 is when Emilia and Beatrice truly shines.

Sep 18, 2016 3:15 PM

Mar 2015
> Animation was bad at times
> Rem's only role on the show towards the end was to be there to hang off Subaru's nutsack
> Bad pacing. Some big plot points are introduced only to be disregarded entirely later on (like the politics over who'll end up on the throne)
> Lack of Felt and Reinhardt
> That forced lovey dovey cliché final scene
Je trempe mes cookies dans tes larmes.
Sep 18, 2016 3:16 PM

Oct 2014
I didn't like the somewhat shonen-y feel the show got when the big battles started happening from the white whale onwards. The battle in the first few episodes was intense and personal, now due to having an army and being at a larger scale it felt much more impersonal. Apart from that, I didn't like that Subaru didn't question at all his randomly being transported to this place and his way too rapidly developed love with Emilia. The former felt somewhat out of character compared to how he acts later on (I'm compelled to call this characterization marching on because otherwise that'd mean the entire show is one huge OOC moment for him which I don't think is fair to say) and the latter just felt poorly written. Other than that I liked what the show had to offer.
RainyRai said:

>not appreciating how much of a cunt Asuka is
How disgusting tbh
Sep 18, 2016 3:17 PM

Mar 2015
jc9622 said:
Lol, the only negative thing that you talked about in this show was the visuals/animation. It's understandable though. White Fox can be a hit-or-miss in terms of animation department..

Honestly, none.

If I were to say plot holes then I can easily make a counter-argument saying that the series moves at a slow pace and the author will eventually explain it in the future. Read the LN/WN if you people think the author deliberately left a plot hole and just doesn't want to answer it.

If I were to also say lack of character development for Emilia and Beatrice then I can, again, easily make a counter-argument saying that they will get one. Arc 2 and 3 just wasn't their time. Arc 4 is when Emilia and Beatrice truly shines.

Translation:

"Hi. I'm one of those retarded people who can't point out flaws about shows I like. I believe that shows I really like are literally flawless and have managed to attain absolute perfection."
Sep 18, 2016 3:18 PM

Jul 2015
jc9622 said:

Honestly, none.

Unlikeable characters is another big flaw for me as is the romance which I thought were poor.

Pretty much didn't get invested in a single character except for Julius but that's only becausse my irl name is actually Julius.
Sep 18, 2016 3:23 PM
May 2015
RedaJaNai said:
jc9622 said:

Honestly, none.

Translation:

"Hi. I'm one of those retarded people who can't point out flaws about shows I like. I believe that shows I really like are literally flawless and have managed to attain absolute perfection."
When did I say the show was flawless? Just because I couldn't find any flaws in the series doesn't mean I believe that there's none. I've been watching Re:Zero for like 6 months so I forgot some aspects that I didn't like about Re:Zero. I'd have to re-watch Re:Zero in order for me to do that shit but for now, I'm going to say that there's none that I disliked.

Oh I remember now...The pacing in some parts of the show. Happy?

Sep 18, 2016 3:24 PM

Jul 2015
RedaJaNai said:
> Animation was bad at times
> Rem's only role on the show towards the end was to be there to hang off Subaru's nutsack
> Bad pacing. Some big plot points are introduced only to be disregarded entirely later on (like the politics over who'll end up on the throne)
> Lack of Felt and Reinhardt
> That forced lovey dovey cliché final scene

God, Emilia's romantic development was so forced. She doesn't show up for several episodes after Subaru humilates himself in front of her and acts obnoxious. Then all her romantic reciprocation were condenced into the last episode, felt awfully cheap.

I don't like Emilia much btw, she's simply too innocent and naive without feeling genuine She comes off as a preschool shrink to me, kindness with an almost patronizing feel to it.
Sep 18, 2016 3:25 PM
Nov 2009
I honestly don't know why the anime community is collectively losing their shit over this. I found it okay at the beginning, but the plot quickly devolved into a waifu-simulator.

I don't know, it just felt like the author treated the viewers like they're mentally handicapped with all the monologuing this anime had. It's like they didn't want the viewers to figure out how to feel about characters.
Sep 18, 2016 3:30 PM

Mar 2015
jc9622 said:
RedaJaNai said:

Translation:

When did I say the show was flawless? Just because I couldn't find any flaws in the series doesn't mean I believe that there's none. I've been watching Re:Zero for like 6 months so I forgot some aspects that I didn't like about Re:Zero. I'd have to re-watch Re:Zero in order for me to do that shit but for now, I'm going to say that there's none that I disliked.

Oh I remember now...The pacing in some parts of the show. Happy?

Then you should've just said: "At some times the pacing bothered me a bit." or something along those lines.

This is a thread about what people didn't like about the show. The OP has made that very clear, so why chime in if you loved everything about the show? It seems to me that you're a bit butthurt that some people are listing what they think are flaws and as a huge fan of the show you just felt like you HAD TO chime in to defend one of your fav shows.

I assure you I'm telling that with no animosity whatsoever, but I believe there are other cicle-jerk threads you might be a better fit in.
Sep 18, 2016 3:32 PM

Jan 2010
Emilia - enough said
Sep 18, 2016 3:33 PM

Apr 2016
Emilia, and most others are absolutely useless at almost everything. There are continuity errors with some of the checkpoints. The entirety of episodes 12-17. Nuff said.
Sep 18, 2016 3:34 PM

Aug 2016
Subaru's character arc could have been better spread over the entire third arc rather than just the first half of the arc.

Animation at certain parts.

There's also the part in the first arc when Subaru first walks into the bar and is killed by Elsa. Why is Elsa still there, and why were Felt and Rom dead? Wasn't Elsa just sent there just to trade (and why was an assassin sent for a trade in the first place)? And why did Elsa stick around for so long after the fact (we know she arrives at the bar much earlier during the next run).

It felt like Rem was more a prop than a character. She existed to bring Subaru up after Emilia knocked him down. She had nice development in the second arc, but her absolute infatuation with Subaru was off putting.

Not enough Aldebaran.

Lack of a backstory for Betelgeuse (although this may be fixed in season two).

Subaru through the first two arcs.

The fact that Felt was introduced in a way that made her seem like she would be an MC, only to not have her appear at all after the first arc except at the castle.

Not killing Rom.

All of the Empress candidates minus Crusch and Emilia were awful.

Subaru's rant in the castle seemingly coming out of nowhere.

As well as some other things I can't think of atm.
People who put MAL stats in their sigs are losers lol
Sep 18, 2016 3:35 PM

Jul 2015
skyscan said:
I honestly don't know why the anime community is collectively losing their shit over this. I found it okay at the beginning, but the plot quickly devolved into a waifu-simulator.

I don't know, it just felt like the author treated the viewers like they're mentally handicapped with all the monologuing this anime had. It's like they didn't want the viewers to figure out how to feel about characters.

Sublety is scarce in anime but this show is just too much. I cringed everytime Subaru had to scream out poorly written angst or everytime Rem made an overzealous declaration of love. Worst of all is probably Subaru's hoarse VA with his goddamn screaming and charmless hyperactive jokes.
Sep 18, 2016 3:35 PM
Aug 2015
Not enough bishies too much Subaru.. OH wait
I was waiting for the moment when Subagay would realize his love for Julius ;;;'')))

Actually, I disliked Joyful Subaru cuz it made the show less fun..
Sep 18, 2016 3:37 PM

May 2015
Rem not being shown in the last few episodes
they literally threw all of rem's character development to the trash

characters keep being introduced but they don't get enough screentime

needs more episodes for a better adaptation

still good nevertheless
"Because people don't have wings.. We look for ways to fly."
Sep 18, 2016 3:38 PM

Jul 2015
Psyotic said:
Wasn't Elsa just sent there just to trade (and why was an assassin sent for a trade in the first place)? And why did Elsa stick around for so long after the fact (we know she arrives at the bar much earlier during the next run).

Speaking of Elsa did we ever learn who hired her?

One of the few somewhat charismatic characters and the writer just kills her off and completely drops everything related to her.
Sep 18, 2016 3:42 PM

Aug 2016
BlueBalls said:

Speaking of Elsa did we ever learn who hired her?

From what I understand, we do later in the source material.

One of the few somewhat charismatic characters and the writer just kills her off and completely drops everything related to her.

My guess is that they were willing to sacrifice the ability to make season one stand on its own in favor of following the source material as closely as possible - which could be a detractor if a second season isn't made.
People who put MAL stats in their sigs are losers lol
Sep 18, 2016 3:43 PM

Apr 2014
That Ram, the pink haired demon sister, didn't get much personal character development.
I say "I'm speechless" to tell you I want to say something though am not sure how...
Sep 18, 2016 3:43 PM

Aug 2013
The only thing I liked about this show is Elsa fighting scene and everything else is XYZ.
The closer you get to the light,the greater your shadow becomes.
Sep 18, 2016 3:46 PM
Feb 2009

Poor animation in the last few fights, not enough Betty.
Sep 18, 2016 3:49 PM

Nov 2015
I hated how dumb the main character is.
I hate how he is so obsessed with Amelia when Rem is right there.
I hate how after the giant dog arc it got really boring and repetitive.
Sep 18, 2016 4:02 PM

Jan 2011
I felt the overall story to be rather unfocused. There's too many parts that are unnecessarily prolonged - painfully so -whilst other elements of the world are introduced yet left to rot.

The white whale arc was fun and offered good character development but it really was only a detractor for the story as a whole.

The witch's cult didn't serve much purpose either really - they certainly could have entwined them better into the story as a whole.

We've got these introduced rather deadend elements too like Subaru's shadow magic affinity.

Then there's the whole being pulled into another world element; it's barely used except to make Subaru unfamiliar with the world. His phone being pulled out as a metia was something that showed they could have done something with this or left it out entirely. Anyone that's ever watched Zero No Tsukaima, which has a very similar premise of being drawn into a fantasy world, can tell you the coolest moments are when a relic of our world is discovered and how it can be utilised in the new one.

Basically what I'm saying is they crammed so many ideas in, the fact the many didn't get developed left those parts of it rather disappointing.
Sep 18, 2016 4:14 PM

Feb 2013
I have nothing against Rem but the thing that annoys me the most is the Rem shipping community, Subaru made it clear as day and he only sees Emilia, give it a rest already.

As for the anime, I felt most of the season was there for introducing characters, motives and plots, therefore there are obvious pacing issues. It would be awkward if there was no season 2 after all of this setup.
Sep 18, 2016 4:29 PM

Mar 2013
Animation: Most of it was lazy or mediocre at best. Definitely not up to par with other anime and quite far below good animation. I know some people might excuse it for the studio, but that doesn't change the fact that it had issues.

Soundtrack: It was barely there for 90% of the anime and it's not a great soundtrack either.

Story: Boring. Everything was reactionary to monsters, serial killers, or psychopathic cult followers. Didn't feel like it really went anywhere at the end of it.

Setting: Virtually unexplored unless immediately relevant. Which kills immersion.

Characters(General): Didn't really have a goal for the main character unless you consider "get Emilia to love me" or the reactionary goal of "protect/serve Emilia". I think for a lot of the cast that they don't really explore their goals either so it's basically a bunch of servants to princesses who just kind of "exist" to be contenders for a crown.

Characters (specific)

Subaru: Overly energetic, switches from traumatized to perfectly fine in the blink of an eye, and honestly there just isn't anything to like about the guy. He's intentionally written to be a stupid otaku who's only redeeming quality is "he's a good guy", which is arguably not true.

Emilia: Princess to be saved.

Rem/Ram: Waifu trash.

Beltagueese: Psychotic because reasons. A trash-tier villain in all honesty.

Reinhardt: Most people probably don't know this but reinhardt is just stupidly written for his abilities and how he acquired them.

Wilheim: Actually the only character I liked. Although his flashback was completely irrelevant to the real issue of the whale fight, he still got a good treatment as far as his role is concerned.

Other princesses: Who cares. they aren't relevant for S1 really.
Other characters: Who cares, shallow 2D characters who are known for "I have this character archetype and I can shoot a fireball"

TsundereHeart said:

But for the more important bit: no matter what people say I still firmly believe Subaru's mental health going from shattered to perfect in the matter of one episode is absolutely unrealistic.
If it went from broken -> barely holding together that would've been okay but the dude acts like he's never been traumatized.

^this.
Sep 18, 2016 4:29 PM

Dec 2014
It was basically trying to be a darker and grittier version of the isekai "genre", but failed in that regard because all it does is throw in meaningless gore that goes on for too long, it dragged on for longer than it needed to (was really fucking hard to watch during episodes 13-18 specifically), and as the series went on I cared less and less about the plot or characters, primarily because it really couldn't make me care. (Especially with Willheim's wife. Far too fucking vague for me to even remotely care) The ending was also really underwhelming.

The reason I have it as a 5 though is because I admit I really liked the 1st half. Still though, its perhaps the most disappointing anime I picked up for any of the seasons this year. (Though something from Fall could take its place)
Sep 18, 2016 4:36 PM

Aug 2013
Emilia was he main problem for me with this series because she remained static and naive throughout the whole series and it honestly annoyed me. It was almost as if she was a dense ass harem protagonist with how stupid she acted.
Don't believe the hype.
Sep 18, 2016 4:43 PM

Oct 2015
-Inconsistency in Subaru's fighting ability or ability in general
-It takes too long for Subaru to stop acting stupid
-Poor animation quality at times
-Random comedic relief scenes placed for filler
-Some side characters not given enough screentime (such as Al)
Sep 18, 2016 4:43 PM

Feb 2013
Way too much stuff left unanswered, like waaaaaay too much, tho I guess its alright if they make a S2.
Characters becoming irrelevant/disappearing.
Betelgeuse still alive somehow for no reason after they killed him.
Subaru going completely insane while the next moment he's completely fine.
How suddenly a perfect romance between Subaru and Emilia is there while they didn't see each other for quite a while after Emilia basically told him no.

Mainly the last 2 points tho, the rest wasnt that bad or can still be answered in upcoming seasons.
RamonSep 18, 2016 5:15 PM
Sep 18, 2016 4:47 PM

Jan 2014
By episode 6 or 7 I thought the show had a lot of potential and it was entertaining and going well. Sleeper hit.

By 15, I thought the show was a little above mediocre.

By 20, the show was mediocre.

By the end I thought the show was a little less than average. Even the last episode I skipped several minutes at a time, just completely uninterested in the actual show, and rather just wanted to get it over with as I saw every episode previously in its entirety, but for some reason this time around I just had 0 interest. I didn't even know it was the last show, I thought it was to 26. Lol
anonypcSep 18, 2016 4:54 PM
Sep 18, 2016 4:48 PM

Apr 2014
nothing too bad really, char design are beautiful, thats all i guess?
期待しているよ、私のサリアだって、嘘ばっかり!
でもねアンジュ、あんたがいなくなれば、私の方が強いってわかれば,
それができるなら、何もいらない!
Sep 18, 2016 5:07 PM

Sep 2011
So any self-respecting critic would think the show is fucking fantastic.

here are a few things it could've improved on:

1. Fight scenes. This show could've really benefitted from crazier camera angles like FMA Brotherhood has in its high speed sequences. The White Whale fight, while not awful, was just pretty average in terms of fight.

Sure we get Wilhelm slicing bleeding the whale, but the view of the whale itself, the actions done on it, could've been much better. Hell, POKEMON had better fight scenes with XY.

If the fight scenes were more interesting in the second half. It would've been better.

Funny enough. the scene with Elsa and Reinhard I found to be one of the BEST fight scenes in the series. Loved the crazy angles as it followed Elsa around. They could've done something similar.

2. Episode 24. Waste of an episode. They could've cut a lot of the followup and just showed up Subaru confronting Betelgeuse with most of it left up to our imagination. Also too much fluff talking in that episode with the rest of the series so consistently not in your face. BLEH.

3. Rem being a little one dimensional. I think this is cool though since she is really an average person with a lot of emotions. She has a love interest. She isn't a sophisticated high hero, and she is a pretty good portrayl of a normal person.

4. Emilia is too nice. Like, TOO NICE. We don't know why she is so nice.

5. That's about it really.

I don't think the dropping subplots complaint is valid at all from anyone. The show is already squeezed as it is AND it dropped Al's subplot. Stuff like Elsa and her agent, Reinhard and where the fuck is Felt, lack of Priscilla, should all be answered in later seasons.
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Sep 18, 2016 5:18 PM
Feb 2009
Zantius said:
Emilia was he main problem for me with this series because she remained static and naive throughout the whole series and it honestly annoyed me. It was almost as if she was a dense ass harem protagonist with how stupid she acted.

She was great in the few episodes she actually shows up in especially 13 but I understand what you mean, she's like the female version of Kodaka from Haganai, she's so naive she ends up friendzoning Subaru after his confession.
Sep 18, 2016 10:05 PM

Mar 2013
GodlyKyon said:
So any self-respecting critic would think the show is fucking fantastic..

Let me also add that the fanbase is almost always trying to attack critics themselves instead of their statements.
Sep 18, 2016 10:26 PM

Dec 2015
The most irksome element of this show is its sheer pretentiousness (which is also echoed through its fanbase). It pretends to be a "compelling take" on the self-insert isekai trope and feigns the notion of being a(n) "deconstruction/subversion." It manages to accomplish this farce through cheap pandering tricks, such as running a "waifu simulator" on its entire female cast, and a blatant, cringe-worthy edginess. Wrapping a generic story in all this subterfuge herds the masses around a notion of hype and creates source material elitism the likes of which I rarely find myself seeing.
Sep 18, 2016 10:41 PM

Jun 2011
Subaru and Rem ship sinked..
Sep 18, 2016 10:57 PM

May 2016
Most of the mysteries are left unanswered...
Sep 18, 2016 11:01 PM

Aug 2013
Not enough sassy Ram
Sep 18, 2016 11:20 PM

Aug 2012
I didn't like how repetitive the scenes can get. Like I had to watch the same/similar scenes no different than before just to get another "restart"

It's like dying in video game and having to load your last check point.

But I probably dislike it mainly because of fanbase. It's just... too much hype from them for me and that gets annoying to the point where I'm just done with the series overall
Sep 18, 2016 11:28 PM

Mar 2016
Is there anything to hate about Re:Zero? I mean, maybe that Rem wasn't chosen, or maybe even that episode 25 wasn't available anywhere for 1 hour.
Sep 19, 2016 12:09 AM

Nov 2012
- Most of the characters were really boring and felt like they lacked personality
- Subaru was profoundly annoying whenever he opened his mouth. The show would have benefited from him talking less. Much less.
- The background music was almost non-existent for me. I don't remember a single good track from the show. This is the big one which turns a good show great for me and I'm afraid to say Re:zero failed horribly here.

All in all I still enjoyed the show and looked forward to it every week. It just felt really rough and could've been much better.
Sep 19, 2016 12:24 AM

Jan 2014
1- Unrealistic Subaru a hikikomori who is rotten in this world, suddenly got so lucky and blessed Imba power and lover at a very reasonable price. Yet whining all day and focus too much on his hafu waifu (just like Beetlejuice, yes the annoying one that hold his ideal waifu leg and beg for love, but somehow Subaru got lucky due to his imba power and witch's love blah blah he probably got his way out that and win his waifu heart)

instead of focus on the new life and things that are really matter like how will he make a name of himself in this world - adapt into this society and living an interesting life of his own, like how he deal with things up ahead like the curse etc like how he should have his own ideal and realise his great dream which is sadly deny by his prev life, he failed once in our world, he shouldnt even involve too much in the waifu war, and being so obsessive like that, to the point of being creepy, with that attitude no wonder he is such a pathetic creature in previous life, probably the author will think of "reasons" to excuse for his behaviour but then again he is not the only in our world who has that kind of life, and not everyone of them become trash so that is totally inexcusable.

Beetlejuice and Subaru (probably got lucky again and solve everything and got his waifu after so much harrowing experiences, after all he is author self-insert, Na-tsuki and Naga-tsuki are 2 but the samething)
http://i.imgur.com/WBQRUc5.jpg

2.We all knew that the story failed from the start (from ep 12 -> now), other than interesting design and beautiful waifu (Rem, Anatashia, Priscilla, Emilia, etc etc). The design is so radiant and nice sadly wasted on such a series

3- Happenstance, because we can hardly see Subaru doing anything, most likely due to bad directing.

4- 5 unecessary eps (13-18) he should have matured more and developed enough after jump off the cliff, these eps are totally SM bait and unecessary, these only make Subaru being disliked to the point of unredeemable.
rorimoeSep 19, 2016 12:30 AM
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 8, 2016

527 by XionnaMing »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 1, 2016

631 by XionnaMing »»
Today, 3:27 AM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2016

715 by XionnaMing »»
Yesterday, 1:39 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 10, 2016

2072 by Nanami0007 »»
Yesterday, 11:07 AM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2016

538 by XionnaMing »»
Yesterday, 10:41 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.