Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 30, 2016 9:57 AM

Sep 2016
Hi! I'd like to participate, but I just joined the site and it won't allow me to send any pm's until I've been a member for three days. Would it be ok if I sent my info as soon as I am able to pm? That may mean I'll be a day late of the deadline.
i just want to be beautiful like the anime girls
Sep 30, 2016 10:58 AM
noiz cancelling

Jan 2008
gadgetgirlmarie said:
Hi! I'd like to participate, but I just joined the site and it won't allow me to send any pm's until I've been a member for three days. Would it be ok if I sent my info as soon as I am able to pm? That may mean I'll be a day late of the deadline.

Registrations must be received by FAL staff by the registration deadline. Because there are less than three days before the deadline, interested participants who will not be capable of sending PMs via MAL by then due to their accounts being too new may instead send their registration to a member of FAL staff via email. My email address is numi.kins at yahoo dot com. If you can get it in by Saturday night at the latest (to assure that I see it in time), that would be great. I'll add it to the document containing pending registrations.
Sep 30, 2016 11:12 AM

Sep 2016
Numi said:
gadgetgirlmarie said:

Registrations must be received by FAL staff by the registration deadline. Because there are less than three days before the deadline, interested participants who will not be capable of sending PMs via MAL by then due to their accounts being too new may instead send their registration to a member of FAL staff via email. My email address is numi.kins at yahoo dot com. If you can get it in by Saturday night at the latest (to assure that I see it in time), that would be great. I'll add it to the document containing pending registrations.

Awesome! Thank you! I'll send you an email in the next few minutes.
i just want to be beautiful like the anime girls
Sep 30, 2016 3:37 PM

Sep 2011
Why wasn't Occultic;Nine banned? Anyone should've known this show would be popular lol.
Sep 30, 2016 3:48 PM
noiz cancelling

Jan 2008
Tyrel said:
Why wasn't Occultic;Nine banned? Anyone should've known this show would be popular lol.

With non-sequels it's based off of other factors, e.g. original creator having made extremely successful other titles, in the same franchise or not. Considering the quality and fan reception of anime adaptations for titles like Chaos;Head and Robotics;Notes, it seemed like there was enough risk in terms of quality and popularity that banning it outright would not be necessary, and putting it in a restricted category with something else, most likely Drifters, didn't seem like a good idea. We'll see how it goes and whether our judgment in not restricting or blacklisting either title was wise.
Oct 1, 2016 9:06 AM

Jun 2015
what does "to set a bracket at the beginning" mean? because it's making me a little confused
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Oct 1, 2016 10:52 AM

Dec 2011
Niveen_Sleem said:
what does "to set a bracket at the beginning" mean? because it's making me a little confused

Basically what you do when you send your team to FALbot.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Oct 1, 2016 11:00 AM

Jun 2015
kuuderes_shadow said:
Niveen_Sleem said:

Basically what you do when you send your team to FALbot.

OK thanks I sent the PM so it means I'm already in
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Oct 1, 2016 1:01 PM

Aug 2016
1st time taking part in this, gl everyone

also I used subject FAL 2016 instead of registration. I hope it works
Oct 1, 2016 3:34 PM

Apr 2014
also my first time, gl

just wondering, I sent it with my current name (_Melody) but I just asked for a name change request, will that cause any problems? thanks
Oct 1, 2016 4:16 PM
noiz cancelling

Jan 2008
_Melody said:
also my first time, gl

just wondering, I sent it with my current name (_Melody) but I just asked for a name change request, will that cause any problems? thanks

FAL Staff will need to know what username will be in effect for you during the FAL season itself. This is so that swaps, aces and wildcards you make use of wind up correctly associated with your team. Please PM FALbot with a note on the username you're changing yours to. Thank you!
Oct 1, 2016 5:22 PM

Apr 2014
Numi said:
_Melody said:
also my first time, gl

FAL Staff will need to know what username will be in effect for you during the FAL season itself. This is so that swaps, aces and wildcards you make use of wind up correctly associated with your team. Please PM FALbot with a note on the username you're changing yours to. Thank you!

Thanks for replying! I resent it also including my new MAL:)
Oct 1, 2016 6:38 PM
noiz cancelling

Jan 2008
_Melody said:
Numi said:

Thanks for replying! I resent it also including my new MAL:)

You're welcome! I see that you're currently in the process of obtaining it via the 'claim an inactive username' page. Let me know if it doesn't get approved. o7
Oct 2, 2016 3:23 AM
Feb 2014
Just put my registration in! How will I know if it is approved though? Sorry if that was mentioned before...

Also does it matter what the subject is? I just put Registration for mine 😓
Oct 2, 2016 5:33 AM

Jul 2007
lordzamzar said:
Just put my registration in! How will I know if it is approved though? Sorry if that was mentioned before...

Also does it matter what the subject is? I just put Registration for mine 😓

You can see that in the Headcount-Thread
Oct 2, 2016 11:29 AM

Aug 2008
This looks like a complete no-lifer game(?)-ish scoring system. Guess I might register for once and see how I par with le system xD

My Anime Lists: AniDB & MAL
Oct 2, 2016 11:32 AM
noiz cancelling

Jan 2008
Just a heads up to all potential and actual registrants that there are 28 minutes remaining until registration closes.
Oct 2, 2016 12:03 PM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
Registration for FAL Fall 2016 has now ended! If you missed the registration for this season, don't worry. We'll be back for another FAL season in Spring 2017. Hope to see you then!
p r o f i l e 👀
Oct 2, 2016 12:33 PM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
Lunar said:
will you not be doing it in Winter?

(sorry if you explained this and why elsewhere, I may have missed it)
FAL only occurs for the Spring and Fall anime seasons.
p r o f i l e 👀
Oct 2, 2016 1:23 PM
Sep 2014
Will points from discussion posts be counted for the first week?
Oct 2, 2016 1:25 PM

Aug 2011
Heartman said:
Will points from discussion posts be counted for the first week?

There is a schedule posted in the FAL club. Posts are counted every 2 weeks and all posts before the FAL started officially are not counted.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Best Profile Design (January 2024) WINNER

KarenShirotori - Feb 4

7 by batslimeman »»
Apr 17, 8:23 PM

» Best Signature Design - April 2024 | Nominations

Nate - Apr 1

7 by Nate »»
Apr 15, 11:52 AM

» | OPEN | Best Profile Design (April 2024) NOMINATIONS

KarenShirotori - Apr 1

7 by _Ayase »»
Apr 15, 10:49 AM

» Best Profile Design (March 2024) WINNER

KarenShirotori - Apr 1

8 by Dyianaros »»
Apr 4, 4:58 PM

» FAL ace rule clarification

okthxbb - Apr 1

0 by okthxbb »»
Apr 1, 5:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.