yuhnagi said:
TKotarou said:
Nope.

*sad
Mhm Good, Good. ^~^
Sep 19, 2016 4:43 AM
Sep 2015
TKotarou said:
3. I'm a university student taking up Tourism.

Glad your wish came true!
Not Texas, huh?
Exhalant said:
TiaDee said:

Please don't say that ( ._.) Duskie thought I was flirting with you and now you go and hurt my slav heart live that ;-;
Do that and next time I'll see you with the new avatar I'll just call you 'kid'^^
But, I thought you were flirting with me too. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I would never hurt your heart, I'm too kind for that.
It's a deal.

Nonono, not you too! I need at least one sane female user in this club!
Sep 19, 2016 9:50 AM

Dec 2012
[quote=TiaDee message=47828663]
TKotarou said:
3. I'm a university student taking up Tourism.

Glad your wish came true!
Not Texas, huh?

Hmm wish?
Sep 19, 2016 10:12 AM
Sep 2015
@TKotarou
Told me on my profile you wish to leave your shitty country and study abroad and I said 'just don't got to Texas' remember?

The heck is wrong with the quoting system? /:)
Sep 19, 2016 10:18 AM

Dec 2012
TiaDee said:
@TKotarou
Told me on my profile you wish to leave your shitty country and study abroad and I said 'just don't got to Texas' remember?

Ahh this is only for four months lol. A bit of an internship but focuses more on travelling lol.

Pls, I literally just woke up when I typed that.
Sep 19, 2016 10:24 AM
Sep 2015
TKotarou said:
TiaDee said:
@TKotarou

Ahh this is only for four months lol. A bit of an internship but focuses more on travelling lol.

It's 8 pm here lol.
Want some pineapple pizza for breakfast then?
Sep 19, 2016 10:27 AM

Dec 2012
TiaDee said:
TKotarou said:

It's 8 pm here lol.
It's 1AM here lmao.

Sep 19, 2016 10:41 AM
Sep 2015
TKotarou said:
TiaDee said:

It's 8 pm here lol.
It's 1AM here lmao.

Ouch you Karate Kid baka!
Sep 19, 2016 10:44 AM

Dec 2012
TiaDee said:
TKotarou said:
It's 1AM here lmao.

Pls, I'm a Muay Thai guy baka, they're way different! >:T
Sep 19, 2016 10:47 AM
Sep 2015
TKotarou said:
TiaDee said:

Did you do the fab dance ritual before a fight as well?
Sep 19, 2016 10:53 AM

Dec 2012
TiaDee said:
TKotarou said:

I didn't even know that was a thing lmao. I never really fought but sparred a lot with my trainer and brother lol. I was barely 18 when I quit so It wasn't legal lol.
Sep 19, 2016 11:11 AM
Sep 2015
TKotarou said:
TiaDee said:

I didn't even know that was a thing lmao. I never really fought but sparred a lot with my trainer and brother lol. I was barely 18 when I quit so It wasn't legal lol.

You have to be over 18 to practice Muay Thai? /:)
Sep 19, 2016 11:11 AM

Dec 2012
TiaDee said:
TKotarou said:

You have to be over 18 to practice Muay Thai? /:)
Nah you have to be 18 or over to fight lol.
Sep 19, 2016 8:41 PM

Sep 2016
Ha, well this club seems like a right mess of insanity. I don't know if I'll quite be able to keep up, but it's nice to have a place just to bullshit in general.

Five things not in my profile? I don't think there's very much that's interesting, but I'll give it a whirl.

1. I've moved 30 times in the last 20 years but never outside of my native country.

2. I'm a Stoic (As in the Greek philosophy) who doesn't really aspire to do do anything more than scrape by in life and collect knowledge. Internet connection means I have access to more knowledge than I'll ever be able to consume, and cheap internet+cheap rent means no real reason to seek higher education and well paying work.

3. I'm also a hermit, like the extreme "Content not to socialize for months" type of hermit. Moving a lot on top of that means few IRL social connections outside of work.

4. I randomly slip into other accents when speaking. There's no rhyme or reason to it, probably from mainly consuming foreign media and speaking a couple languages.

5. I'm a Cosmopolitan. I like my country, and enjoy the people, places, and culture, but don't really have any sense of patriotism or loyalty towards it.

Hah, it's a rather serious list, but I suppose that's the kind of person I am. Looking forward to getting to know you all.

I'm sure I should be terrified.
Sep 19, 2016 9:14 PM

Sep 2015
Snagglepuss7530 said:
2. I'm a Stoic (As in the Greek philosophy) who doesn't really aspire to do do anything more than scrape by in life and collect knowledge. Internet connection means I have access to more knowledge than I'll ever be able to consume, and cheap internet+cheap rent means no real reason to seek higher education and well paying work.

3. I'm also a hermit, like the extreme "Content not to socialize for months" type of hermit. Moving a lot on top of that means few IRL social connections outside of work.

5. I'm a Cosmopolitan. I like my country, and enjoy the people, places, and culture, but don't really have any sense of patriotism or loyalty towards it.

Same, same, same.
Except number 2 falls more in line with me achieving my goals a little more, which instead of knowledge is more understanding. I guess my goal before I let myself go is to understand everything to the deepest level of possibility, through my own, untainted and unbiased lens of reality. The 360 Perspective, is what I refer to it as.

Nice to have ya here.

A pair of eyes appear disguised,
I take flight and stay high in paradise,
With bad luck, snake eyes, a pair of dice.
I'm paralyzed, she speaks twice, a pair of lies,
It's parallel, apparent hell of parasites.
ask for discord server
Sep 19, 2016 9:26 PM

Jun 2012
1. I'm growing out my hair so I can braid it

2. I'm sick of hearing Drake in every province and city I go to haha

3. I tend to attract the "wrong" kind of people irl. Manipulators, druggies, criminals etc.

4. I used to get shitface wasted and fuck around a lot at house parties

5. I dropped out of University
Sep 19, 2016 10:16 PM

Jan 2015
Ascend said:

Sep 19, 2016 10:26 PM

Jun 2012
World said:
Ascend said:

If you don't live in Toronto, you don't know the struggle fam.
Sep 19, 2016 10:35 PM

Sep 2015
1. I'm a major hypocrite, but I see it more as acknowledging an issue in people that needs to be addressed. I do my best to not fall victim to what I despise to a small degree of success.
2. I'm a pacifist by nature, but I was raised with the skill to kill. Fuck with what should not be fucked with and thou shalt receive no mercy.
3. I have 9 siblings, one of which passed away 2 days before my best friend past away on the 29th of August last year.
4. I've been at the receiving end of endless shit, and I refuse to call myself these cringy "Survivor" or "Victim" things these special snowflakes, bloggers, social justice advocates, youtubers, whoever the fuck ever call themselves. Having a hard life entitles you to jack shit. Stop being so self-entitled.
5. I once drove a motorbike from a 20 meter cliff, landed on my neck with the bike on top of me, and I didn't have a single scratch. I always pretend it never happened. .___.

ask for discord server
Sep 19, 2016 10:51 PM

Jan 2015
Ascend said:
World said:

Thanks to Drake, I sexually identify as a longtime Toronto citizen
Sep 19, 2016 11:00 PM

May 2009
Ascend said:
World said:

I don't even know if you're australian or canadian anymore. (._. )
Sep 19, 2016 11:18 PM

Jun 2012
@World We both know how cool you are but Drake can take his Views somewhere else

@DeadlyRaven I self-identify as a Nazi Medieval Clerical African. That help? :3

@Duskie Wow. I would've never guessed 3 and 5. 5 is especially just fucking badass
Sep 19, 2016 11:21 PM

Sep 2015
@DeadlyRaven is very naive assuming that she has to be in my country let alone on this side of the world at all for me to kidnap her whenever I want, smh. =w=

@Ascend it wasn't so much of a badass moment rather than a freak of nature fluke that I can't explain. : I

ask for discord server
Sep 19, 2016 11:27 PM

Jun 2012
Duskie said:
@DeadlyRaven is very naive assuming that she has to be in my country let alone on this side of the world at all for me to kidnap her whenever I want, smh. =w=

@Ascend it wasn't so much of a badass moment rather than a freak of nature fluke that I can't explain. : I
Alright I was trying to hold back my curiosity but...what happened?

I'm imagining you biking at a high speed through some forest path and as soon as you get out of the treed area,
you're going too fast to stop yourself from falling off the cliff that you didn't know was there a second ago!
Sep 19, 2016 11:33 PM

Sep 2015
Ascend said:
Duskie said:

Alright I was trying to hold back my curiosity but...what happened?

I'm imagining you biking at a high speed through some forest path and as soon as you get out of the treed area,
you're going too fast to stop yourself from falling off the cliff that you didn't know was there a second ago!
It was when I first moved onto this property. I used to love mountain biking, and there's a big mountainous nature district on my property down the far western side, so I decided to test out my old bike on it. The map showed that there was another half of the mountain, but I guess the map was outdated, so I turned a corner without slowing down enough, and I didn't have enough time to react to the ledge 30 feet in front of me, heh.

ask for discord server
Sep 19, 2016 11:40 PM

Jun 2012
Duskie said:
It was when I first moved onto this property. I used to love mountain biking, and there's a big mountainous nature district on my property down the far western side, so I decided to test out my old bike on it. The map showed that there was another half of the mountain, but I guess the map was outdated, so I turned a corner without slowing down enough, and I didn't have enough time to react to the ledge 30 feet in front of me, heh.
Hah. A literal leap of faith in the map! Luckily you saved up enough karma points to negate your damage to a resounding 0.

Do you ever wish, even a little, that you had the scars to show for it?
Sep 19, 2016 11:56 PM

Jul 2016
1. If I told you the first letter of my name, you'd guess it right away.
2. I have diabetes.
3. I hate changes and endings, it takes me a long time to get used to them.
4. I used to have about 20 cats, but most of them ran away..
5. I'm always late irl. Literally.
pwease conytact t-the sewvew adminyistwatow, w-webmastew@myanyimewist.nyet a-anyd i-inyfowm them of the time the ewwow occuwwed, a-anyd anyythinyg y-you might have donye t-that m-may h-have caused the e-ewwow. uwu
Sep 20, 2016 12:05 AM

Jun 2012
SasoriUchiha said:
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sep 20, 2016 12:11 AM

Jul 2016
Ascend said:
SasoriUchiha said:
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Non. Je suis good girl.
pwease conytact t-the sewvew adminyistwatow, w-webmastew@myanyimewist.nyet a-anyd i-inyfowm them of the time the ewwow occuwwed, a-anyd anyythinyg y-you might have donye t-that m-may h-have caused the e-ewwow. uwu
Sep 20, 2016 12:23 AM

Sep 2015
@SasoriUchiha more facts pls. =3=

ask for discord server
Sep 20, 2016 12:41 AM

May 2009
I'm just going to be salty that no one tagged me when I did my intro. >.<
Sep 20, 2016 12:46 AM

Sep 2016
DeadlyRaven said:
Oh, we have introductions now. I don't really know what to write...
1. For a big part of my life, I was really passionate about art and painting. I still love to look at beautiful artworks.
2. I love cute things.
3. I still play Magic: The Gathering a bit. It's too much fun to open boosters. (._. )
4. I like to discover and learn new things more than anything else.
5. I'm a klutz who is always injured because she can't look where she's going. ^_^
5 1/2. I'm half-Irish.

This was totally going to happen and wasn't prompted by the saltiness.

3 I can relate to. I'm broke constantly and yet still can manage to sit on a couple thousand cards.
Sep 20, 2016 12:53 AM

May 2009
Snagglepuss7530 said:
DeadlyRaven said:
Oh, we have introductions now. I don't really know what to write...
1. For a big part of my life, I was really passionate about art and painting. I still love to look at beautiful artworks.
2. I love cute things.
3. I still play Magic: The Gathering a bit. It's too much fun to open boosters. (._. )
4. I like to discover and learn new things more than anything else.
5. I'm a klutz who is always injured because she can't look where she's going. ^_^
5 1/2. I'm half-Irish.

This was totally going to happen and wasn't prompted by the saltiness.

3 I can relate to. I'm broke constantly and yet still can manage to sit on a couple thousand cards.

I wasn't actually expecting someone to tag me. :D

Oh god, the number of magic cards in my apartment will stay a secret. (._. ) It's every time there's a new set, right?
Oh, I actually had a question for you because I saw you in chat earlier. Is it possible that we are about the same age?
Sep 20, 2016 12:59 AM

Sep 2015
DeadlyRaven said:
Give me more facts.
I need to expand my database.
Make them slightly more personal and juicy. :3

ask for discord server
Sep 20, 2016 1:01 AM

May 2009
Duskie said:
DeadlyRaven said:
Give me more facts.
I need to expand my database.
Make them slightly more personal and juicy. :3

What? They're already pretty personal I think. >.<
Sep 20, 2016 1:09 AM

Sep 2016
Haha, kinda the opposite? I got into the game very very late (Return to Ravnica), and sort of got used to the set I was using. I did actually buy a couple of booster boxes of Origins when I was briefly working a higher paying labor job, but what I'm really interested in is collecting the older cards/sets at this point. Which... is expensive. Absurdly expensive. sigh.

We're a few years apart, 4-5. So not quite. After the age of 18 though I think experience becomes more important than years when it comes to whom one can relate to. There are always plenty of manchildren and wise whippersnappers out there.
Sep 20, 2016 1:16 AM

May 2009
@Duskie You're too obsessed with your database~ I won't give you anything else for it. :P

Snagglepuss7530 said:
Haha, kinda the opposite? I got into the game very very late (Return to Ravnica), and sort of got used to the set I was using. I did actually buy a couple of booster boxes of Origins when I was briefly working a higher paying labor job, but what I'm really interested in is collecting the older cards/sets at this point. Which... is expensive. Absurdly expensive. sigh.

We're a few years apart, 4-5. So not quite. After the age of 18 though I think experience becomes more important than years when it comes to whom one can relate to. There are always plenty of manchildren and wise whippersnappers out there.

I got into it around the time of Ravnica. ^_^ I would love to collect the older stuff, but it's even more expensive than keeping up with the current sets. O_O I do have some expensive cards, but I don't think I want to spend more than one box once in a while.

Oh, it wasn't really important. I was just curious because of something you mentioned.
Sep 20, 2016 1:17 AM

Sep 2015
@DeadlyRaven you win points by being open with me. c:

ask for discord server
Sep 20, 2016 1:18 AM

May 2009
@Duskie What can I do with those points?
Heh, I'm pretty open with everyone though.
Sep 20, 2016 1:19 AM

Sep 2015
DeadlyRaven said:
More facts.

ask for discord server
Sep 20, 2016 1:24 AM

May 2009
Duskie said:
DeadlyRaven said:
More facts.

They're going to turn nsfw and you know it so nope. ^_^
Sep 20, 2016 1:26 AM

Sep 2016
DeadlyRaven said:

I got into it around the time of Ravnica. ^_^ I would love to collect the older stuff, but it's even more expensive than keeping up with the current sets. O_O I do have some expensive cards, but I don't think I want to spend more than one box once in a while.

Oh, it wasn't really important. I was just curious because of something you mentioned.

Hah, we can dream of owning a Black Lotus some day, no?

Yeah, no worries, I tend to spout unwarranted life advice and psuedowisdom at any given time. Our ages are about as close as our Anime taste. Some good picks. Some less good picks.
Sep 20, 2016 1:33 AM

Sep 2015
DeadlyRaven said:
Duskie said:
More facts.

They're going to turn nsfw and you know it so nope. ^_^
I had nothing like that in mind, actually. Although I'm not against it.
But, really. I just want to know more about you in general. :c
Please, just 2 or 3?

ask for discord server
Sep 20, 2016 1:35 AM

May 2009
@duskie edit: ...or they're going to turn dark. Heh, let's see if I find something.

6. I've never been out of my country, not even my state.
7. I have a cat.

You have two more now. lol

Snagglepuss7530 said:
DeadlyRaven said:

Hah, we can dream of owning a Black Lotus some day, no?

Yeah, no worries, I tend to spout unwarranted life advice and psuedowisdom at any given time. Our ages are about as close as our Anime taste. Some good picks. Some less good picks.

I dreamt about it, but I'm not spending that much money on a card. lol Not even a mox. >.<

It's alright. ^_^ I can't do much about it, I just like what I like. :3

DeadlyRavenSep 20, 2016 1:41 AM
Sep 20, 2016 1:38 AM

Sep 2016
@DeadlyRaven You had the good taste to watch Irresponsible Captain Tylor, most other questionable choices can be forgiven under the circumstances.
Sep 20, 2016 1:44 AM

Sep 2015
@DeadlyRaven I'm triggered by the number 7 tbh.
I only do things in sets of 5's. If we round it up to 10, that makes it a much more easygoing and balanced number of facts.
3 more and you should be good. :)

ask for discord server
Sep 20, 2016 1:51 AM

May 2009
@Snagglepuss7530 I'm curious about the questionable choices. lol

@Duskie Why do I have to give 10 facts instead of 5 like everyone else?

8. Useless skill: I can spin plastic plates.
9. I fucking love the smell of the sea even if everyone hates it.
10. I haven't talked with anyone in my family in a long time.

Number 10 was dangerous the last time I mentioned it on mal. (._. ) Not in the mood to argue at all with this one.
Sep 20, 2016 1:53 AM

Sep 2015
@DeadlyRaven let's make a deal.
Let's exchange facts. If I give you 5 more, you have to do 5 more. Sound good?

ask for discord server
Sep 20, 2016 1:55 AM

May 2009
@Duskie
It's getting hard to find stuff to say now... I feel like you're going to tell boring stuff just to get me to tell five more. lol
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Chat Thread - The Return of Mosh Pit Jesus. ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

psilenced - Sep 14, 2016

8906 by PraetorPat »»
Aug 19, 2017 2:36 AM

» Selfie Thread~

PraetorPat - Sep 26, 2016

41 by PraetorPat »»
Dec 9, 2016 7:26 PM

» Meme It ( 1 2 3 4 )

PraetorPat - Sep 14, 2016

165 by removed-user »»
Oct 8, 2016 12:28 AM

» Banana cat.

psilenced - Sep 15, 2016

12 by Rottegift »»
Oct 7, 2016 4:45 PM

Poll: » Banners

PraetorPat - Sep 23, 2016

9 by yuhnagi »»
Sep 27, 2016 7:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.