Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (42) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Nov 13, 2016 9:12 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 12603
Jhiday said:
Challenge: 52 Weeks Challenge
Version: 1/4
Start Date: 2016-08-18
End Date: 2016-11-12 (for the 13th item)
Post Link: on the forum

Ichigo Mashimaro does not have the "school" tag.

Resolved

Amitte_Sukku said:
Challenge: Ecchi Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: before club
End Date: before club
Post Link:

Challenge: Movie-Per-Day Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: 02/11/2016
End Date: 11/11/2016
Post Link:

Ecchi :
Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt is not rated R+.
Futari Ecchi does not have an average score of 7 or above.

Movie-Per-Day :
Kaze no Matasaburou and Hibike! Euphonium Movie: Kitauji Koukou Suisougaku-bu e Youkoso were completed late (11/11).


Resolved

All Entries Completed
#1880 ― #1895, #455
Modified by Kreyul, Nov 13, 2016 3:43 PM
 
Nov 13, 2016 9:17 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1002
Kreyul said:
Ichigo Mashimaro does not have the "school" tag.

Uh, somehow I thought it did. Anyway, I switched in another requirement so that it still works.
 
Nov 13, 2016 12:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 253
Kreyul said:
Ecchi:
Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt is not rated R+.
Futari Ecchi does not have an average score of 7 or above.

Movie-Per-Day:
Kaze no Matasaburou and Hibike! Euphonium Movie: Kitauji Koukou Suisougaku-bu e Youkoso were completed late (11/11).
Entries for the Ecchi Challenge swapped for different corresponding series. Neither do I know how I overlooked those things.

As for Movie-Per-Day, in those two cases I was watching them late at night, and then didn't have internet connection to update my list. strict parents
 
Nov 14, 2016 10:22 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 12603
Santouka said:
Challenge: November 2016 Challenge
Start Date: November 1, 2016
End Date: November 13, 2016
Post Link: Link

Fuse: Teppou Musume no Torimonochou is adapted from a book.

Re-Turned In

SheyCroix said:
Challenge: Scum Challenge
Start Date: ----
End Date: Nov. 13
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1501199#msg45616264

I realized that you're using the old scum list. Not sure if we're still accepting turn ins with the old list.

Leaving decision to @abystoma2 since he is the challenge creator + list updator.

Just in case, the following are what you're missing from the new list :
Abunai Sisters: Koko & Mika, Ai (ONA), 4.Eyes, Why, Walking Man, Joshidai: Ecchi Soudanshitsu (or hentai replacement: Nice to See You), and Offside Girl (or hentai replacement: Why Re-Mix 2002).

Resolved

Eren_B said:
Challenge: Horror Challenge
Version Easy x1
Start Date: Before Club
End Date: Before Club
Post Link: #94

Ajin was not aired in the Fall season.

Re-Turned In

thenekojo said:
Challenge: Slice of life challenge
Version (If applicable: Easy/Medium/Hard | Winter/Spring/Summer/Fall): Easy
Start Date: before club
End Date: before club
Post Link: here

Clannad is adapted from a visual novel.

Re-Turned In

All Entries Completed
#1896 ― #1909
Turn-in #1906 inspection needed. @AYOSHINA
Modified by Kreyul, Jan 25, 2017 8:22 PM
 
Nov 14, 2016 10:37 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 3228
I guess it should be like top 100 challenge - up to the date when turning in. Shouldn't really be a problem since it's pretty much just few shorts.
You all need to watch Nami.

 
Nov 14, 2016 10:48 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 12603
@abystoma2
Actually, the Top 100 Challenge has two methods : one where you keep up with the updated list and one where you can complete using the list you started with.
 
Nov 14, 2016 10:57 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 3228
Well, Scum is much easier challenge, so I'd keep it with just one method to make it more uniform.
You all need to watch Nami.

 
Nov 14, 2016 11:32 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 1242
I agree with both of abystoma2's statements. There should be just one method for it, and I think it should be updated at turn-in.

People need societies, but they don't necessarily need nations. - Yang Wen-li
 
Nov 14, 2016 3:45 PM
🌕🚀System;Reset

Online
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 10352
ah but come on, there's nothing stated about having to keep up with the list. I just deduced it was alright to finish the original, since it's permitted with the Top 100.... normally I would just blame myself and fix it, but since it was such... such... such an interesting experience I don't really feel I should be forced required to update it since it wasn't in the rules. There should be both options for this, as there are for the Top 100.

I plead my case...

@riho88riho @IMKZ
 
Nov 14, 2016 4:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 1242
You do have a point in the fact that nothing is actually stated there, and as such, I do think it's currently open for either possibility, even though I also think it should be about being updated.

People need societies, but they don't necessarily need nations. - Yang Wen-li
 
Nov 14, 2016 7:05 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 12603
heinrich6745 said:
Challenge: November 2016 Challenge
Start Date: November 1st 2016
End Date November 14th 2016
Post Link: Here

Sonic: Night of the WereHog is under 15+ minutes total.

Resolved

All Entries Completed
#1910 ― #1914
Modified by Kreyul, Nov 14, 2016 9:33 PM
 
Nov 14, 2016 8:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 215
Kreyul said:
Eren_B said:
Challenge: Horror Challenge
Version Easy x1
Start Date: Before Club
End Date: Before Club
Post Link: #94

Ajin was not aired in the Fall season.

I wanted to put Ajin with the requirement ''Watch a Series that aired the same season you joined MAL'' which was below. I've fixed it.
 
Nov 14, 2016 8:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 12603
@Eren_B
Your entry is fine now, just re-turn it in.
 
Nov 14, 2016 9:28 PM
Kurumi's husband

Offline
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 1229
Kreyul said:
heinrich6745 said:
Challenge: November 2016 Challenge
Start Date: November 1st 2016
End Date November 14th 2016
Post Link: Here

Sonic: Night of the WereHog is under 15+ minutes total.

All Entries Completed
#1910 ― #1914


My bad i didn't notice the duration. I updated with a new series that i just finished as a replacement.
No drop crew, Loyal husband, sadomasochist, H&E bully, AWC fan. Click sig for n00dz!
 
Nov 15, 2016 6:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 1631
Even Entries Completed
#1842 ― #1914

Minus #1883 (2016 AWC ― inspection in progress) and #1850 (Scum Challenge ― awaiting approval)


HoF Entries Updated
#1879 ― #1914
@Kreyul @Punkero @riho88riho
 
Nov 15, 2016 9:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 12603
@AYOSHINA
Ventris's AWC is actually 2015 and has already been marked as complete on the thread.
Can you also add Amitte_Sukku's Comedy - Fantasy when you have the chance. All checked. #455
 
Nov 16, 2016 5:20 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 2798
Odd entries completed #1915 - #1925
 
Nov 16, 2016 6:24 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 1631
Kreyul said:
@AYOSHINA
Ventris's AWC is actually 2015 and has already been marked as complete on the thread.
Can you also add Amitte_Sukku's Comedy - Fantasy when you have the chance. All checked. #455


Oh, they did it again? T_T I'll add it onto the HoF. Thanks.
 
Nov 17, 2016 1:24 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 2798
chitochito said:
Challenge: Adaptations Challenge
Version: Hard
Start Date: 2016.06.11
End Date: 2016.11.17
Post Link: Link


Bonjour♪Koiaji Pâtisserie is an ONA, challenge explanation does not mention ONAs.


Odd entries comleted #1927 - #1937
Modified by Punkero, Nov 17, 2016 1:27 PM
 
Nov 17, 2016 8:12 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 12603
qawzse_romao said:
Challenge: Comedy Challenge
Version: Easy x1
Start Date: Before Club
End Date: Before Club
Post Link: #69

Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch does not have the "Comedy" tag.

Resolved

aidchade said:
Challenge: June 2016 Challenge
Start Date: --
End Date: --
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1517344#msg46278460

Ore Monogatari!! does not have the "School" tag.

chitochito said:
Challenge: Adaptations Challenge
Version: Hard
Start Date: 2016.06.11
End Date: 2016.11.17
Post Link: Link

Adding onto what Punkero said :
Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Kibou-hen is a special which isn't allowed.
Iblard Jikan doesn't have 4+ episodes.

Re-Turned In

Dakenfromvault1 said:
Challenge: November 2016 Challenge
Start Date: 2/11/2016
End Date: 17/11/2016
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1565658&show=50#post70

Sonic: Night of the WereHog is under 15+ minutes total.

Resolved

ToosokaRin said:
Challenge: Fantasy Challenge
Version: Easy x1
Start Date: Before Club
End Date: Nov. 17, 2016
Post Link: In order to have true fantasy, you need to have a clear imagination

Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire: Mega Special Animation is not 15+ minutes total.

Resolved

I-Chrome said:
Challenge: Sports Challenge
Version Easy first time
Start Date: Before Club
End Date: Before Club
Post Link: Post 99

Free!: FrFr - Short Movie is not an OVA.

Resolved

All Entries Completed
#1915 ― #1944
Turn-in #1928 inspection needed. @AYOSHINA
Modified by Kreyul, Nov 18, 2016 4:25 PM
 
Nov 17, 2016 8:42 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 249
Kreyul said:
I-Chrome said:
Challenge: Sports Challenge
Version Easy first time
Start Date: Before Club
End Date: Before Club
Post Link: Post 99

Free!: FrFr - Short Movie is not an OVA.

I've switch Free!: FrFr - Short Movie with Kuroko no Basket: Tip Off with the requirement ''Watch a series with 25k-80k members''
 
Nov 18, 2016 12:41 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 1295
Punkero said:


Bonjour♪Koiaji Pâtisserie is an ONA, challenge explanation does not mention ONAs.



Kreyul said:

Adding onto what Punkero said :
Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Kibou-hen is a special which isn't allowed.
Iblard Jikan doesn't have 4+ episodes.



I'm really sorry for the trouble guys, I've fixed the anime mentioned above and re-submitted the turn-in form
Replace Bonjour♪Koiaji Pâtisserie with Selector Destructed WIXOSS Movie
Replace Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Kibou-hen with Pokemon: Mewtwo no Gyakushuu (Movie)
Replace Iblard Jikan with Nijiiro Hotaru: Eien no Natsuyasumi (Movie)

Hope I get it right this time. Thank you.
Modified by chitochito, Nov 18, 2016 1:00 AM
 
Nov 18, 2016 3:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 349
Kreyul said:

ToosokaRin said:
Challenge: Fantasy Challenge
Version: Easy x1
Start Date: Before Club
End Date: Nov. 17, 2016
Post Link: In order to have true fantasy, you need to have a clear imagination

Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire: Mega Special Animation is not 15+ minutes total.


Replaced Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire: Mega Special Animation with:
Watch a fantasy and drama anime: Clannad: After Story.

Was previously seen therefore causing a change in end date. Explained reasoning on my edited version in the challenge turn in post.
 
Nov 18, 2016 6:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 478
Dakenfromvault1 said:
Challenge: November 2016 Challenge
Start Date: 2/11/2016
End Date: 17/11/2016
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1565658&show=50#post70

Sonic: Night of the WereHog is under 15+ minutes total.

i'll change Sonic: Night of the WereHog with Super Street Fighter IV https://myanimelist.net/anime/8026/Super_Street_Fighter_IV (35 min.)

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

 
Nov 18, 2016 11:10 AM
🌕🚀System;Reset

Online
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 10352
SheyCroix said:
ah but come on, there's nothing stated about having to keep up with the list. I just deduced it was alright to finish the original, since it's permitted with the Top 100.... normally I would just blame myself and fix it, but since it was such... such... such an interesting experience I don't really feel I should be forced required to update it since it wasn't in the rules. There should be both options for this, as there are for the Top 100.

I plead my case...

@riho88riho
 
Nov 18, 2016 11:25 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 12603
chitochito said:
Challenge: Adaptations Challenge
Version: Hard
Start Date: 2016.06.11
End Date: 2016.11.18
Post Link: Link

Selector Destructed WIXOSS Movie is adapted from a "card game", which is different from a normal "game".

Also, I love how you mark your changes in a different color. It makes it so much easier to recheck. (':

Resolved

All Entries Completed
#1945 ― #1948
Modified by Kreyul, Nov 19, 2016 6:04 AM
 
Nov 18, 2016 12:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 1841
SheyCroix said:
SheyCroix said:
ah but come on, there's nothing stated about having to keep up with the list. I just deduced it was alright to finish the original, since it's permitted with the Top 100.... normally I would just blame myself and fix it, but since it was such... such... such an interesting experience I don't really feel I should be forced required to update it since it wasn't in the rules. There should be both options for this, as there are for the Top 100.

I plead my case...

@riho88riho
In relation to which challenge? I can't seem to find the originator post of the issue/question lol
 
Nov 18, 2016 12:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 2798
riho88riho said:
SheyCroix said:

@riho88riho
In relation to which challenge? I can't seem to find the originator post of the issue/question lol

Scum Challenge

This post https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1553097&show=350#msg48576003
 
Nov 18, 2016 12:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 1841
Punkero said:
riho88riho said:
In relation to which challenge? I can't seem to find the originator post of the issue/question lol

Scum Challenge

This post https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1553097&show=350#msg48576003
Thanks!

Yeah, I'ma side with Shey on this - I personally think if she made it through 100 shitty anime that were part of the original list, I don't think she should have to watch even more now that some people decided to be silly and rate them a 10 (lol - we all know its true~!).

So yeah, if she has the original list and they're all still super low and crappy in rankings then go ahead and allow it - we allow it with the T100 so might as well.

Otherwise the Scum challenge should be worth more points XD lmao
 
Nov 18, 2016 1:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 3228
Well, how about this? The turn-in by Shey is valid since it was not in the rules back then, but we'll put in the rules that you'll have to keep up with the list and turn-in after that have to be according to that rule.

And to clarify: unlike the top 100 challenge where the list posted in the challenge is more tentative since it tends to change a lot, with scum just keeping-up with the list currently posted in the challenge should be enough.
You all need to watch Nami.

 
Nov 18, 2016 2:36 PM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 85
Kreyul said:
qawzse_romao said:
Challenge: Comedy Challenge
Version: Easy x1
Start Date: Before Club
End Date: Before Club
Post Link: #69

Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch does not have the "Comedy" tag.


I've switch Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch with Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou in the same requeriment "Watch a Sunrise comedy anime "

 
Nov 18, 2016 11:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 1295
Kreyul said:
chitochito said:
Challenge: Adaptations Challenge
Version: Hard
Start Date: 2016.06.11
End Date: 2016.11.18
Post Link: Link

Selector Destructed WIXOSS Movie is adapted from a "card game", which is different from a normal "game".



Ahh, I'm really sorry Kreyul ( ._.)
I've fixed it now. Replace Selector Destructed WIXOSS Movie with Biohazard: Degeneration

Thank you very much, and I'm sorry for the trouble ^^
Modified by chitochito, Nov 18, 2016 11:55 PM
 
Nov 19, 2016 2:12 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 1841
abystoma2 said:
Well, how about this? The turn-in by Shey is valid since it was not in the rules back then, but we'll put in the rules that you'll have to keep up with the list and turn-in after that have to be according to that rule.

And to clarify: unlike the top 100 challenge where the list posted in the challenge is more tentative since it tends to change a lot, with scum just keeping-up with the list currently posted in the challenge should be enough.
Im good for that. I believe it was ya challenge anywany so have at it <3 lol
 
Nov 19, 2016 6:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 1631
Kreyul said:

All Entries Completed
#1915 ― #1944
Turn-in #1928 inspection needed. @AYOSHINA


It seems like my nortications aren't working... again. I almost didn't see this T_T

Even Entries Completed
#1914 ― #1948


HoF Entries Updated
#1883, #1850, #1914 ― #1948
@Kreyul @Punkero @riho88riho
 
Nov 19, 2016 8:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 12603
Ginger_Snap said:
Challenge: The Short Challenge
Version (If applicable): n/a
Start Date: July 1, 2016
End Date: Nov. 18, 2016
Post Link: Here

You are missing the "watch a short drama" requirement.

Re-Turned In

HeatherMystic said:
Challenge: November 2016
Version (If applicable): N/A
Start Date: November 1, 2016
End Date: November 18, 2016
Post Link: Here

Summer Wars does not have the "Game" tag.

Re-Turned In

AngelShiva said:
Challenge: November 2016
Start Date: November 1, 2016
End Date: November 19, 2016
Post Link: Here

Si Ling Bianma: Zhi Shijie Caozong Zhe does not have any characters provided.
Copihan does not have the "Game" tag.

Re-Turned In

Ritshiro said:
Challenge: November 2016 Challenge
Start Date: November 1st
End Date: November 19th
Post Link: Here

Diabolik Lovers More,Blood is adapted by a visual novel.

Re-Turned In

Doddy97 said:
Challenge: Scavenger Hunt #01
Start Date: 08/06/16
End Date: 23/09/16
Post Link: Link

Challenge: Scavenger Hunt #02
Start Date: 17/06/16
End Date: 20/09/16
Post Link: Link

Scavenger Hunt #1 :
Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Zetsubou-hen was broadcasted on Thursdays.

Scavenger Hunt #2:
ReLIFE was broadcasted on Saturdays.

Re-Turned In

All Entries Completed
#1949 ― #1963
Modified by Kreyul, Nov 23, 2016 9:19 PM
 
Nov 19, 2016 8:37 PM
Sleepy Kitty

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 930
"Si" was meant for game and "co.." for the glasses. Sorry. Mixed both. Will fix it tomorrow. Will I need to turn in again ?

@kreyul
 
Nov 19, 2016 8:42 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 12603
AngelShiva said:
"Si" was meant for game and "co.." for the glasses. Sorry. Mixed both. Will fix it tomorrow. Will I need to turn in again ?l

If your entry isn't crossed out by the time you fix it, you don't need to turn it in.
 
Nov 20, 2016 3:02 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 5304
@Kreyul Fixed my entry, sorry, I thought visual novel was included into the 'videogame' category XD
 
Nov 20, 2016 5:36 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 12603
@Ritshiro
Your entry is all set. Just make sure to re-turn in your entry.
 
Nov 20, 2016 7:31 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 480
Kreyul said:
Ginger_Snap said:
Challenge: The Short Challenge
Version (If applicable): n/a
Start Date: July 1, 2016
End Date: Nov. 18, 2016
Post Link: Here

You are missing the "watch a short drama" requirement.

Fixed it.

I'm sorry about that. I think that requirement was a casualty of my table's ctrl z. When I undo things, it sometimes deletes something else. However, I manged to find what I watched. On October the 1st, I watched Zero no Tsukaima: Princesses no Rondo Picture Drama.
 
Nov 20, 2016 8:06 AM
 
Nov 20, 2016 8:23 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 12603
@Ginger_Snap
Your entry is all set. Just make sure to re-turn in your entry.
 
Nov 22, 2016 2:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 12603
Xoltama said:
Challenge: The Comedy Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: 11/19/16
End Date: 11/20/16
Post Link: Blog

Fate/Zero: Onegai! Einzbern Soudanshitsu does not have the "Slice of Life" tag.

Re-Turned In

renzoushi said:
Challenge: The Genre-Movie Challenge
Start Date: 24-08-2016
End Date: 20-11-2016
Post Link: ☆☆☆

Your start date is suppose to be your post date (9/18) and since previously completed does not count towards the challenge, the following were watched before your post date :
Code Geass: Boukoku no Akito 4 - Nikushimi no Kioku Kara , Kaze no Tani no Nausicaä , Dead Leaves , 1001 Nights , .hack//G.U. Trilogy , Perfect Blue , Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Movie 1: Hajimari no Monogatari , Boruto: Naruto the Movie , Code Geass: Boukoku no Akito 2 - Hikisakareshi Yokuryuu , Code Geass: Boukoku no Akito 1 - Yokuryuu wa Maiorita , K-On! Movie , .hack//The Movie: Sekai no Mukou ni , Detective Conan Movie 03: The Last Wizard of the Century , Toaru Majutsu no Index: Endymion no Kiseki , One Piece Movie 8: Episode of Alabasta - Sabaku no Oujo to Kaizoku-tachi , Kaze no Matasaburou (Movie) , and Paprika.

Resolved

gnerkus said:
Challenge: Fantasy Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: Before club
End Date: Before club
Post Link: Koko ni

Upgrading from: Easy/Medium

Hai to Gensou no Grimgar is not an OVA/Special.

Re-Turned In

Eren_B said:
Challenge: Historical Challenge
Version Easy x1
Start Date: Before Club
End Date: Nov.22.2016
Post Link: #75

Gintama: Jump Festa 2014 Special isn't technically a spin off or side story (no related animes). If you swap Gintama: Jump Festa 2014 Special and Gintama: Nanigoto mo Saiyo ga Kanjin nano de Tasho Senobisuru Kurai ga Choudoyoi, your entry will be fine.

Resolved

All Entries Completed
#1964 ― #1990
Turn-in #1985 inspection needed. @Punkero
Modified by Kreyul, Nov 23, 2016 5:48 PM
 
Nov 22, 2016 3:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 475
Kreyul said:
renzoushi said:
Challenge: The Genre-Movie Challenge
Start Date: 24-08-2016
End Date: 20-11-2016
Post Link: ☆☆☆

Your start date is suppose to be your post date (9/18) and since previously completed does not count towards the challenge, the following were watched before your post date :
Code Geass: Boukoku no Akito 4 - Nikushimi no Kioku Kara , Kaze no Tani no Nausicaä , Dead Leaves , 1001 Nights , .hack//G.U. Trilogy , Perfect Blue , Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Movie 1: Hajimari no Monogatari , Boruto: Naruto the Movie , Code Geass: Boukoku no Akito 2 - Hikisakareshi Yokuryuu , Code Geass: Boukoku no Akito 1 - Yokuryuu wa Maiorita , K-On! Movie , .hack//The Movie: Sekai no Mukou ni , Detective Conan Movie 03: The Last Wizard of the Century , Toaru Majutsu no Index: Endymion no Kiseki , One Piece Movie 8: Episode of Alabasta - Sabaku no Oujo to Kaizoku-tachi , Kaze no Matasaburou (Movie) , and Paprika.

Initially i posted on the challenge threads but afterwards i moved everything to my blog. I have already completed valid challenges where the start date was different from the post date and there wasn't any problem...


 
Nov 22, 2016 4:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 12603
@renzoushi
I don't usually check start dates unless the challenge strictly doesn't allow previously watched at all. If I missed something, then that's just me being blind.

I'll make this as resolved, but in the future (in case I forget), just mention that your original post date was transferred from the thread.
 
Nov 23, 2016 4:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 215
Kreyul said:
Eren_B said:
Challenge: Historical Challenge
Version Easy x1
Start Date: Before Club
End Date: Nov.22.2016
Post Link: #75

Gintama: Jump Festa 2014 Special isn't technically a spin off or side story (no related animes). If you swap Gintama: Jump Festa 2014 Special and Gintama: Nanigoto mo Saiyo ga Kanjin nano de Tasho Senobisuru Kurai ga Choudoyoi, your entry will be fine.

Fixed
(swap Gintama: Jump Festa 2014 Special and Gintama: Nanigoto mo Saiyo ga Kanjin nano de Tasho Senobisuru Kurai ga Choudoyoi).
 
Nov 23, 2016 6:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 1631
Even Entries Completed
#1948 ― #1990

Minus #1985 (inspection in progress).


HoF Entries Updated
#1963 ― #1990
@Kreyul @Punkero @riho88riho
 
Nov 23, 2016 6:32 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 2798
CAPSKURUSAK said:
Challenge: November 2016 Challenge
Version (If applicable): N/A
Start Date: November 17, 2016
End Date: November 24, 2016
Post Link: Here


Just wanted to make sure there is no misunderstandment here, this challenge requires you to watch the series mentioned on the time period between November first and November 30, Im assuming by your anime history that you wached those you added before you joined MAL.

Now, your anime history suggests you have watched some series during said time period, you can use Zero no Tsukaima for "Watch a TV Type Anime and Toaru Majutsu no Index II for "Watch an Anime adapted from a novel, light novel or video game", AnoHana has Chiriko Tsurumi, thats good for "Watch an Anime where a main character wears glasses", so you only need an anime tagged "Game" to complete the challenge, assuming Long Horizon wasn't started this month.
 
Nov 23, 2016 7:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 10760
uh sorry why was I quoted? Was my post invalid or something
 
Nov 23, 2016 7:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 60
Punkero said:
Just wanted to make sure there is no misunderstandment here, this challenge requires you to watch the series mentioned on the time period between November first and November 30, Im assuming by your anime history that you wached those you added before you joined MAL.

Now, your anime history suggests you have watched some series during said time period, you can use Zero no Tsukaima for "Watch a TV Type Anime and Toaru Majutsu no Index II for "Watch an Anime adapted from a novel, light novel or video game", AnoHana has Chiriko Tsurumi, thats good for "Watch an Anime where a main character wears glasses", so you only need an anime tagged "Game" to complete the challenge, assuming Long Horizon wasn't started this month.


Well, It's true that I just joined MAL from 15 Nov, and this is the 1st time I try the challenge thing. So I'm really sorry for my mistake. But I honestly make the list submitted from animes I watched in this November.

Anyway, I will do as you said, because It's seems better that way. And I will re-complete the challenge and re-turned in a.s.a.p .. Once again sorry and thanks ..

 
Top
Pages (42) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »