Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (46) « First ... « 42 43 [44] 45 46 »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Sep 4, 4:07 AM

Online
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1078
Charlotte1412 said:
Challenge: COLLECTIONS - Series (Free! Collection & Code Geass Collection)
Start Date: BC
End Date: 04/09/19
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1489554&show=200#msg52830621

Please edit your post to make a separate turnin for each collection (otherwise only one will be imported into the Hall of Fame).

Foreld said:
Challenge: LoScored Anime Challenge
Start Date: Sep 1
End Date: Sep 3
Post Link:My Post

Please don't put turnins for the LoScored Challenge in the main turnin thread. Use the challenge's dedicated thread instead.
 
Sep 4, 1:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 998
🚨PLEASE DO NOT DELETE YOUR TURN-IN POSTS!!🚨


greyjoie said:
Challenge: Character Tags Challenge
Version: Conquered
Start Date: 3/10/19
End Date: 5/31/19
Post Link: here

Yakusoku no Neverland was started before the challenge.
Mob Psycho 100 II was started before the challenge.
Hitorijime My Hero was started before the challenge.


leejongki said:
Challenge: Saturday Collection x3
Start Date: February 3, 2019
End Date: June 1, 2019
Link: Here

Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori was started before the challenge.
RESOLVED

TheEdgelord said:
Challenge: The Romance Challenge
Version: Medium
Start Date: 30. 4. 2018
End Date: 3. 6. 2019
Post Link: HERE!

Danna ga Nani wo Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken does not end with the same last letter as your user name.

boredrandomguy said:
Challenge: Other Matching Challenge
Start Date: March 9, 2019
End Date: June 4, 2019
Post Link: Link


Challenge: The Short Challenge
Start Date: February 24, 2019
End Date: June 4, 2019
Post Link: Link

Other Matching Challenge - For "Watch and anime by the same director OR storyboard of your pick," the second choice is only to be used if you cannot find anything to match with the first choice. The director of Mahoutsukai no Yome: Hoshi Matsu Hito does have Hoozuki no Reitetsu OVA still available to watch.
RESOLVED

Short Challenge - Psychedelic Afternoon is a Music type. (Watch a short that starts with the letter P, Q, or R)
RESOLVED

MelissaWolf said:
Challenge: June 2019 Challenge
Version:
Start Date: June 02, 2019
End Date: June 04, 2019
Post Link: here

RobiHachi is not marked as completed on your anime list. (Watch a Space anime)
RESOLVED

ShockZz said:
Challenge: Adventure Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: 08/06/19
End Date: 08/06/19
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1777244#msg57765953

Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid Episode 00 is under 15 minutes total. (Watch an Adventure prequel/sequel)

Netbug said:
Challenge: Slice of Life
Version: Easy
Starting Date : BC
Ending Date : Jun 8, 2019
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1532581&show=200#msg52824758

K-On!: Live House! is a Special. (Watch a second OVA)
The source for Gi(a)rlish Number is Original. (Watch an anime adapted from a novel, light novel or video game)


Inteati said:
Challenge: The Magical Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: Before Club
End Date: 9 June 2018
Post Link: Here

The link for Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei Herz! is broken. (Watch an anime that has the letter Q or Z in the title somewhere)
Stocking Anarchy has blue and pink hair. (Watch an anime where none of the main characters has pink hair)

RESOLVED

Jhiday said:
Challenge: Samurai Challenge
Start Date: Before Club
End Date: 2019-06-10
Post Link: forum post

Gintama. does not have two or more cours.
RESOLVED

AngelShiva said:
Challenge: Original Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: Jan 20, 2018
End Date: 2019/06/09
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=812403

Binan Koukou Chikyuu Boueibu LOVE! LOVE! was started before the challenge.
Charlotte was started before the challenge.
Gatchaman Crowds Insight: Inbound is under 15 minutes total.

RESOLVED

greyjoie said:
Challenge: June 2019 Challenge
Start Date: 6/1/19
End Date: 6/11/19
Post Link: here

Heisei Tanuki Gassen Ponpoko does not take place in the countryside. (The setting is in a forest being turned into a city/suburb) You can swap in Oseam to fix this one.

ScarletCelestial said:
Challenge: Psychological Challenge
Start Date: 2nd February 2019
End Date: 15th June 2019
Post Link: HERE

The source of Super Danganronpa 2.5: Komaeda Nagito to Sekai no Hakaimono is Original. (Watch an anime adapted from a game/visual novel)
The link for Inaka Isha leads to a different anime. (Watch an anime with the "Drama" tag)

RESOLVED

Bunille said:
Challenge: The Adventure Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: BC
End Date: BC
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1777244&show=50#msg57808373

Challenge: The Romance Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: BC
End Date: BC
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1559055&show=350#msg57808370

Adventure Challenge EASY - Pandora Hearts is not tagged with Drama. (Watch an Adventure and Drama anime)

Romance Challenge EASY - Dakaretai Otoko 1-i ni Odosarete Imasu. only has five words in the title (1-i is not a word)

Zenit said:
Challenge: Drama Challenge
Version: Medium
Start Date: 16 March, 2018
End Date: 17 June, 2019
Post Link: Here

Challenge is OK - Completed 41/40 for this challenge if you would like to use one of the entries for Hard difficulty.

I230 said:
Challenge: Numbers Challenge
Version: #03
Start Date: 03/24/19
End Date: 06/17/19
Post Link: My Post

Please fix the link on the challenge turn-in.
Hajime no Ippo is not complete. (Watch a series with 23 min. per ep.)
Match Uri no Shoujo does not have the least amount of votes in 3. (there are zero votes for 1)

RESOLVED

yukosatsu said:
Challenge: Slice of Life Challenge
Version: Easy - First time
Start Date: BC
End Date: BC
Post Link: Here

Challenge: Romance Challenge
Version: Easy - First time
Start Date: BC
End Date: BC
Post Link: Here

Slice of Life Challenge EASY - Cross Road is under 15 minutes. (Watch a special)

Romance Challenge EASY - Elfen Lied is used twice. ("Watch a romance anime with the ''Military or Mecha or Psychological'' tag" & "Watch a romance anime with the ''Supernatural or Drama'' tag")

I230 said:
Challenge: BINGO CHALLENGE
Version: HARD
Starting Date: March 24th 2019
Ending Date: June 19th 2019
Post Link: My Post

Hinomaruzumou is a TV Type. (B5)
Flip Flappers is not on your anime list. (N1)
The link for Kaguya-hime no Monogatari is broken. (N3)
The link for Hunter x Hunter: Yorkshin City Kanketsu-hen. (O1)
Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku has more than 2 main characters. (O2)
Manaria Friends does not have an animal main character. (O5)

RESOLVED

devrat2012 said:
Challenge: Friday Collection
Version: N/A
Start Date: Oct 13, 2018
End Date: June 20, 2019
Post Link: #41

Banana Fish was started before the challenge.
RESOLVED

greyjoie said:
Challenge: Action Challenge
Version: Medium
Start Date: 1/25/19
End Date: 6/20/19
Post Link: here

There are only 37/40 entries for this challenge.
Nicolas Brown is a character, please fix this link and make it the anime you used to fill this requirement. (Watch an Action and Seinen anime)
K: Seven Stories Movie 5 - Memory of Red - Burn does not have a full female main cast.


ScarletCelestial said:
Challenge: Action Challenge
Version: Medium
Start Date: 6th Feb 2019
End Date: 21st June 2019
Post Link: HERE

The link for Lupin III: Walther P38 is broken. (Watch an Action Special)
Detective Conan Movie 05: Countdown to Heaven is not tagged with the Action genre. (Watch an Action and another genre not listed above)


MegaManBK7 said:
Challenge: Hentai Challenge
Start Date: 01/19/2018
End Date: 06/24/2019
Post Link: Here

Shin Reyon Densetsu: Shikkoku no Majin is a prequel. (Watch a sequel)
Youbi Masochist Animation is used twice. ("Watch anime with rating 5.20 or less" & "Watch anime with 500 or less members")

RESOLVED

sassss said:
Challenge: ONA exposure
Version: Medium
Start Date: Jan 6, 2017
End Date: Feb 18, 2019
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1482815&show=50#msg49179086

Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire: Mega Special Animation was watched before the start date. However, you can change your start date to the day you posted (Jan 2, 2017) and this would be fine. (Watch a Kids, Music, or Romance ONA)
Please change your end date on the turn-in to reflect the last anime finished for this challenge. (Aggressive Retsuko (ONA) was finished on Feb 22, 2019)

RESOLVED

Bern_stein said:
Challenge: Military Challenge
Version: Medium
Start Date: 2018-08-24
End Date: 2019-08-02
Post Link: here

Girls & Panzer: Saishuushou Part 1 is not focused on a branch of the military. (Watch an anime focused on either the army/navy/air force)
RESOLVED

Punkero said:
Challenge: Military Challenge
Version: Medium
Start Date: 13/09/2018
End Date: 04/08/2019
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1596965&show=150#msg55710742

Challenge is OK - The link for Owari no Seraph is broken. (Watch an anime adapted from a manga)
RESOLVED

Punkero said:
Challenge: Game Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: 14/02/2018
End Date: 05/08/2019
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1706932#msg54058358

The anime relation of Manaria Friends is Other. (Watch a Spin off or Side Story)
RESOLVED

RachelPanda said:
Challenge: 2018 Anime Watching Challenge
Version: Hardcore
Start Date: 01-11-2018
End Date: 12-23-2018
Post Link: #2499

The 2018 Anime Watching Challenge is done by MAL and not this club. You will have to contact the mods involved with that challenge for help.

Rage_Beat06 said:
Challenge: August 2019 Challenge
Start Date: August 6, 2019
End Date: August 6, 2019
Post Link: Here

Murder is under 15 minutes total. (Watch an anime tagged as Parody or Satire)
663114 is under 15 minutes total. (Watch an anime from the Fantasy genre)

RESOLVED

ScarletCelestial said:
Challenge: Scavenger Hunt #02
Start Date: 21st March 2019
End Date: 7th August 2019
Post Link: HERE

Challenge is OK - The link for Detective Conan: The Fugitive Kogorou Mouri leads to a different anime. (Find and watch a series with a voice actor/actress that has more supporting roles compared to main roles)

Mnemosymnal said:
Challenge: Character Tags Challenge
Version: Medium
Start Date: 01/11/19
End Date: 08/03/19
Post Link: Link

For this challenge, you can only use a franchise once. Either Arakawa Under the Bridge or Arakawa Under the Bridge x Bridge will have to be replaced.
RESOLVED

Papa_Dragon said:
Challenge: Wednesday Collection
Start Date: March 25th 2019
End Date: July 25th 2019
Post Link: Link

Challenge: Demons Challenge
Start Date: Before Club
End Date: August 11th 2019
Post Link: Link

Wednesday Collection - Shino-sensei no Yuuwaku Jugyou aired on a Friday.
RESOLVED

Demons Challenge - Kataku is not on your anime list. (Watch an anime with a Japanese title)
Generation of Chaos does not have the Game or Sci-Fi genre tag.

RESOLVED

Technotron said:
Challenge: Adventure Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: Before Post
End Date: Before Post
Post Link: #75

Challenge: Comedy Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: Before Post
End Date: Before Post
Post Link: #75

Adventure Challenge EASY - The link on your turn-in lead to a different challenge.
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: Ore no Gurren wa Pikka-Pika!! is under 15 minutes total. (Watch a second Adventure OVA)


Comedy Challenge EASY - One Punch Man Specials aired in the Fall. (Watch a comedy anime that aired in the Winter)
The link for Comic Girls leads to a different anime. (Watch a comedy you used for one of the year-based challenges)
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: Ore no Gurren wa Pikka-Pika!! is under 15 minutes total. (Watch a comedy that starts with the same letter as your username)


Technotron said:
Challenge: Sci-Fi Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: Before Post
End Date: Before Post
Post Link: #264

Challenge: Drama Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: Before Post
End Date: Before Post
Post Link: #212

Sci-Fi Challenge EASY - Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: Ore no Gurren wa Pikka-Pika!! is under 15 minutes total. (Watch an anime that has at most 3 main characters)

Drama Challenge EASY - Angel Beats! Specials is not tagged with Drama. (Watch a special that was reviewed within the last year)

ShockZz said:
Challenge: Specials Exposure Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: 18/03/19
End Date: 06/08/19
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1503068&show=150#msg57165506

Koe no Katachi Specials has no reviews. (Watch a special that was reviewed within the last year)

boredrandomguy said:
Challenge: OVA Exposure Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: May 30, 2019
End Date: August 12, 2019
Post Link: OVA Exposure Challenge

Haiyore! Nyaruko-san W OVA only has 2 words in its title. (Watch an OVA that has four or more words in its title)
RESOLVED

YumeNoTsukii said:
Challenge: Comedy Challenge
Version: Hard
Start Date: October 13, 2016
End Date: August 15, 2019
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1560539&show=0#msg48134457

Challenge: Drama Challenge
Version: Medium
Start Date: August 26, 2018
nd Date: August 15, 2019
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1713894&show=100#msg55562685

Challenge: Alpha-Series Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: September 24, 2016
End Date: August 15, 2019
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1520058&show=0#msg47893076

Comedy Challenge HARD - There are 4/15 characters (with pictures) on the MAL page with unnatural hair colors for Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu.
Teekyuu 7 is used twice. ("Watch a comedy anime with an all female main cast" & "Watch a comedy anime with episodes less than 10 minutes each")


Drama Challenge MED - Kono Oto Tomare! is not completed. (Watch an anime that begins with the letters A-L)

Alpha-Series Challenge EASY - ēlDLIVE does not start with E (the ē would fall under the # category).

Papa_Dragon said:
Challenge: Episodic Challenge
Version: Hard
Start Date: June 23rd 2019
End Date: August 16th 2019
Post Link: Link

The following are not tagged with any helpful tags and/or have a synopsis that does not sound like the show is Episodic. Please explain how each series would be considered episodic:
Shoumetsu Toshi
Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis
RobiHachi
C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control
Kyousou Giga (TV)
No Game No Life
Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?
Gall Force: The Revolution
Magma Taishi
Peace Hame!

The following anime are not Episodic (the plots are continuous from one episode to the next):
Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari
Bungou Stray Dogs 3rd Season
One Punch Man 2nd Season


lubryka said:
Challenge: The Studios Challenge
Version: Second Time
Start Date: August 14th, 2018
End Date: July 26, 2019
Post Link: #248

There is no studio listed on the challenge for Jingai-san no Yome.
RESOLVED

All Entries Completed
#9627 – #9749 ODD, #10001-#10111 ODD
Modified by Imyreld, Sep 25, 1:12 AM
 
Sep 4, 2:41 PM

Online
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1078
Imyreld said:
Jhiday said:
Challenge: Samurai Challenge
Start Date: Before Club
End Date: 2019-06-10
Post Link: forum post

Gintama. does not have two or more cours.

I swapped it with the 4-cour Gintama', which I had used for "Watch an anime with a character that wears a uniform" (the same character applies...).
EDIT: Wait no he doesn't... I picked another character for that requirement, who indeed wears a uniform for most of that specific season.
It should be fine now.
Modified by Jhiday, Sep 4, 2:48 PM
 
Sep 4, 5:25 PM
Sleepy Kitty

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 991
Imyreld said:
AngelShiva said:
Challenge: Original Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: Jan 20, 2018
End Date: 2019/06/09
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=812403


Binan Koukou Chikyuu Boueibu LOVE! LOVE! was started before the challenge. Replaced by Gatchaman Crowds Insight (2019/05/28 - 2019/05/31) [TV]
Charlotte was started before the challenge. Replaced by Nurse Witch Komugi-chan R (2019/06/04 - 2019/06/07) [TV]
Gatchaman Crowds Insight: Inbound is under 15 minutes total. Replaced by Onegai☆Teacher (2019/06/08 - 2019/06/09) [TV]

End date doesn't change

 
Sep 4, 5:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 3147
@Imyreld

Moved Manaria Friends to "Watch a fantasy anime" in the Game Challenge and fixed the link in the other challenge

Thank you for your work as inspector.
 
Sep 4, 6:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 102
Imyreld said:

MegaManBK7 said:
Challenge: Hentai Challenge
Start Date: 01/19/2018
End Date: 06/24/2019
Post Link: Here

Shin Reyon Densetsu: Shikkoku no Majin is a prequel. (Watch a sequel)
Youbi Masochist Animation is used twice. ("Watch anime with rating 5.20 or less" & "Watch anime with 500 or less members")

Pico to Chico used as the sequel, and Tsui no Sora is used for the under 5.20 rating. End date change to reflect these changes.
 
Sep 4, 7:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 105
@Imyreld
Done.
Replaced Watch an anime with 5-10 episodes: Shingeki no Kyojin: Kuinaki Sentaku with Watch an anime that has a non-Japanese title: Fairy Tail
 
Sep 4, 9:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 4806
Jhiday said:
Charlotte1412 said:
Challenge: COLLECTIONS - Series (Free! Collection & Code Geass Collection)
Start Date: BC
End Date: 04/09/19
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1489554&show=200#msg52830621

Please edit your post to make a separate turnin for each collection (otherwise only one will be imported into the Hall of Fame)..


Done~
 
Sep 4, 11:26 PM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 270
Imyreld said:
sassss said:
Challenge: ONA exposure
Version: Medium
Start Date: Jan 6, 2017
End Date: Feb 18, 2019
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1482815&show=50#msg49179086

Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire: Mega Special Animation was watched before the start date. However, you can change your start date to the day you posted (Jan 2, 2017) and this would be fine. (Watch a Kids, Music, or Romance ONA)
Please change your end date on the turn-in to reflect the last anime finished for this challenge. (Aggressive Retsuko (ONA) was finished on Feb 22, 2019)


fixed it.
 
Sep 5, 2:14 AM

Online
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 204
@Imyreld
Moved Youjo Senki from "Watch a TV Series" to "Watch an anime that takes place in a fantasy world" (I hope the isekai counts as fantasy world).
Moved Mahoromatic: Automatic Maiden from "Watch an anime that takes place on Earth" to "Watch a TV Series".
Moved Girls & Panzer: Saishuushou Part 1 from "Watch an anime focused on either the army/navy/air force" to "Watch an anime that takes place on Earth".
Thank you!
Me: "Damn these manipulative Japanese people. Why are they so good at screwing up my feelings?"
My BFF: "Because they are weird. And you are weird."
 
Sep 5, 11:10 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 500
@Imyreld

lubryka said:
Challenge: The Studios Challenge
Version: Second Time
Start Date: August 14th, 2018
End Date: July 26, 2019
Post Link: #248

There is no studio listed on the challenge for Jingai-san no Yome.


Fixed
 
Sep 6, 8:12 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 114
Imyreld said:


devrat2012 said:
Challenge: Friday Collection
Version: N/A
Start Date: Oct 13, 2018
End Date: June 20, 2019
Post Link: #41

Banana Fish was started before the challenge.



Replaced Banana Fish with Saraiya Goyou. Adjusted Completion date.
 
Sep 6, 9:28 AM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2019
Posts: 170
Imyreld said:
🚨PLEASE DO NOT DELETE YOUR TURN-IN POSTS!!🚨


I230 said:
Challenge: Numbers Challenge
Version: #03
Start Date: 03/24/19
End Date: 06/17/19
Post Link: My Post

Please fix the link on the challenge turn-in.
Hajime no Ippo is not complete. (Watch a series with 23 min. per ep.)
Match Uri no Shoujo does not have the least amount of votes in 3. (there are zero votes for 1)


Fixed My Post Link ✔️
Whoops forgot to mark Ippo. Done ✔️
Ah, didn't even notice 1 was missing: changed anime to Okane ga Nai Specials ✔️
--
I230 said:
Challenge: BINGO CHALLENGE
Version: HARD
Starting Date: March 24th 2019
Ending Date: June 19th 2019
Post Link: My Post

Hinomaruzumou is a TV Type. (B5)
Flip Flappers is not on your anime list. (N1)
The link for Kaguya-hime no Monogatari is broken. (N3)
The link for Hunter x Hunter: Yorkshin City Kanketsu-hen. (O1)
Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku has more than 2 main characters. (O2)
Manaria Friends does not have an animal main character. (O5)


Hinomaruzumou changed to B: The Beginning. ✔️
Whoops forgot to mark Flip Flappers. ✔️
Link fixed for Kaguya-hime no Monogatari. ✔️
Link Fixed for Hunter x Hunter: Yorkshin City kanketsu-hen. ✔️
Hmm.. Pretty sure there were only two main characters for Death March when I picked it. Anime changed to Manaria Friends. ✔️
Not sure how a half-dragon doesn't count as not human but I changed Manaria Friends to Doukyonin wa Hiza, Tokidoki, Atama no Ue
anyways. ✔️

When a human has someone to protect his power grows exponentially!


I may be addicted to Challenges
 
Sep 7, 8:47 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 895
Imyreld said:
Wyvern22 said:
Challenge: - Alpha-Series Challenge x2 -
Version: Conquered
Start Date: 23.01.2018
End Date: 25.05.2019
Post Link: Link
Qin Shi Ming Yue: Junlin Tianxia is an ONA, this challenge only allows TV Types.
Replaced with Ba La La Xiao Mo Xian Zhi: Qiji Wubu
Ending date updated.
 
Sep 9, 3:01 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 998
@Jhiday @AngelShiva @Punkero @MegaManBK7 @Campiz06 @sassss @lubryka @I230 @Wyvern22 @leejongki @MelissaWolf @Rage_Beat06 You challenges are good to go. Thank you for your quick replies and corrections.

@Bern_stein Youjo Senki does still take place on Earth, just an alternate timeline. You can change the requirement for this anime to "Watch an anime with any specific war/battle" and it would be all set.

@devrat2012 Your challenge is all set. Make sure you update the end date on the turn-in post as well.

@boredrandomguy Your Other Matching and OVA Exposure Challenges are fine now.

@Papa_Dragon your Wednesday and Demon Challenges are OK. Make sure you update the end dates on the turn-in post if they changed.
 
Sep 9, 4:23 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 279
Imyreld said:

Other Matching Challenge - For "Watch and anime by the same director OR storyboard of your pick," the second choice is only to be used if you cannot find anything to match with the first choice. The director of Mahoutsukai no Yome: Hoshi Matsu Hito does have Hoozuki no Reitetsu OVA still available to watch.
RESOLVED

Short Challenge - Psychedelic Afternoon is a Music type. (Watch a short that starts with the letter P, Q, or R)


Short Challenge:
Replaced Rui no Masaiban with Ichigo Mashimaro Episode 0 for 40. Watch a short with under 50,000 members.
Replaced Psychedelic Afternoon wth Rui no Masaiban for 36. Watch a short that starts with the letter P, Q, or R.

Sorry that it took that long, wanted to watch the main Hoozuki series before the OVAs.
 
Sep 9, 9:03 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 114
Updated Turn in as well

Imyreld said:
@Jhiday @AngelShiva @Punkero @MegaManBK7 @Campiz06 @sassss @lubryka @I230 @Wyvern22 @leejongki @MelissaWolf @Rage_Beat06 You challenges are good to go. Thank you for your quick replies and corrections.

@Bern_stein Youjo Senki does still take place on Earth, just an alternate timeline. You can change the requirement for this anime to "Watch an anime with any specific war/battle" and it would be all set.

@devrat2012 Your challenge is all set. Make sure you update the end date on the turn-in post as well.

@boredrandomguy Your Other Matching and OVA Exposure Challenges are fine now.

@Papa_Dragon your Wednesday and Demon Challenges are OK. Make sure you update the end dates on the turn-in post if they changed.
 
Sep 9, 1:15 PM

Online
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 204
@Imyreld
Oh, I see: ok then, I modified it following your suggestion. Thanks, and sorry for messing it up twice!
Moved Youjo Senki from "Watch an anime that takes place in a fantasy world" to "Watch an anime with any specific war/battle".
Me: "Damn these manipulative Japanese people. Why are they so good at screwing up my feelings?"
My BFF: "Because they are weird. And you are weird."
 
Sep 9, 6:10 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 571
@SunflowerDaisho @AYOSHINA

I'm not sure who to send this to but my post here still says that it is invalid. I know this has been a few years lol but I thought it got resolved here. However, the new Hall of Fame says that I have completed it.

I'm mostly asking because I thought we got it fixed and I really wanted that custom conquered badge :3
 
Sep 9, 6:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 1579
SecretDinosaur said:
@SunflowerDaisho @AYOSHINA

I'm not sure who to send this to but my post here still says that it is invalid. I know this has been a few years lol but I thought it got resolved here. However, the new Hall of Fame says that I have completed it.

I'm mostly asking because I thought we got it fixed and I really wanted that custom conquered badge :3


You're good now. Oddly enough I remember this and just forgot to mark it valid. So @riho88riho bless our members with a badge.
 
Sep 12, 6:34 AM

Online
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1078
I230 said:
Challenge: Toei Animation Studio
Version: Mastery
Start Date: Before Posting
End Date: 9/2/19
Post Link: My Post

Not only have you turned in this challenge difficulty twice, but it looks like you misunderstood its requirements.

I230 said:
Since it say's "0' I'm guessing the mastery badge can be obtained after watching 80 animes from Toei Animation but just in case an additional 10 are required here they are:

No. Before submitting the "Mastery" difficulty, you must turn in every other difficulty (separately) ; in this case : Easy, Medium, Hard, Conquered, Easy x2, Medium x2, Hard x2, and Conquered x2. Yes, that's a total of no less than 400 anime from Toei Animation.

The Mastery difficulty requires watching [number] anime on top of those 400. The exact number hasn't been determined yet ; it could be as few as 0, but the basic idea is that it'll allow to reach "basically everything available that Toei has ever produced".

If that seems nearly unachievable... well, yes. That's the point.

Anyway, I've marked both your turnins as invalid ; you're better off turning in Conquered x1 and going on from there.
 
Sep 12, 2:16 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2019
Posts: 170
Jhiday said:
I230 said:
Challenge: Toei Animation Studio
Version: Mastery
Start Date: Before Posting
End Date: 9/2/19
Post Link: My Post

Not only have you turned in this challenge difficulty twice, but it looks like you misunderstood its requirements.

I230 said:
Since it say's "0' I'm guessing the mastery badge can be obtained after watching 80 animes from Toei Animation but just in case an additional 10 are required here they are:

No. Before submitting the "Mastery" difficulty, you must turn in every other difficulty (separately) ; in this case : Easy, Medium, Hard, Conquered, Easy x2, Medium x2, Hard x2, and Conquered x2. Yes, that's a total of no less than 400 anime from Toei Animation.

The Mastery difficulty requires watching [number] anime on top of those 400. The exact number hasn't been determined yet ; it could be as few as 0, but the basic idea is that it'll allow to reach "basically everything available that Toei has ever produced".

If that seems nearly unachievable... well, yes. That's the point.

Anyway, I've marked both your turnins as invalid ; you're better off turning in Conquered x1 and going on from there.


Whoops, I still had the Toei marked in my doc as "to be submitted". Fixed now.

I changed my post to reflect the first 80 anime I've watched from the studio.

Thank you for helping me understand the challenge better.



When a human has someone to protect his power grows exponentially!


I may be addicted to Challenges
 
Sep 12, 10:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 998
@Bern_stein Your Military Challenge is all set now, thanks for your help.

@boredrandomguy Your Shorts Challenge is good now. Thanks for fixing it.
 
Sep 13, 12:18 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 998
🚨PLEASE DO NOT DELETE YOUR TURN-IN POSTS!!🚨


ParsleyParsnips said:
Challenge: Mecha
Version: Medium
Start Date: 02/01/2017
End Date: 10/04/2019
Link: Here

Basquash! is only two cour. (Watch an anime three-cours (or more) in length)
Mobile Suit SD Gundam Mk IV does have a Japanese-created word (Gundam) in the title. You can swap this one with Bubblegum Crisis to fix it.

RESOLVED

lagom said:
Challenge: Sports Challenge
Version: Style #2 - Easy
Start Date: before club
End Date: before club
Post Link: #297

Chihayafuru has more than 80k members (Watch a series with 25,000-80,000 members)
RESOLVED

I230 said:
Challenge: OVA Exposure
Version: Hard
Start Date: 3/26/19
Ending Date: 8/19/19

Post Link: Mine
--
Challenge: Number's Challenge
Version: #6
Start Date: APRIL FOOLS ;) 2019
End Date: 8/19/19
Post Link: My Post

OVA Exposure HARD - Hikyou Tanken Fam & Ihrlie is used twice. ("Watch an OVA that began airing between 1991 and 2000" & "Watch an OVA that isn't related to any other series")
Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu is not completed. (Watch an OVA that began airing between 1980 and 1990)

RESOLVED

#6 Challenge - Mob Psycho Mini is not completed. (Watch a series with 6 episodes)
Human Gift does not have the least amount of votes in 6. (8 and 9 have zero votes)

RESOLVED

Papa_Dragon said:
Challenge: 1st Year Anniversary Challenge
Start Date: March 20th 2019
End Date: August 24th 2019
Post Link: Link

For the following, the referenced challenges require the anime be either TV Type or (if not TV) 10+ episodes of any duration or 4+ episodes at 20+ mins per episode.
For the following, they are not a part of the Anime Themed challenges (Naruto, One Piece, Gundam, etc.)
Toaru Majutsu no Index III is not on the Magical list.
Imako System does not fit the requirements of the Adaptations Challenge. (TV types, OVAs with 4+ episodes, and movies are allowed)
Red Ash: Gearworld does not fit the requirements of the Content Rating TV Challenge. (TV Types only)
Planzet does not have a 7 or 8 in the ranking. If you have a screenshot, please provide it.
Uchuu Senkan Yamato does not have the most or least number of votes in 9 or 10. (From the screenshot, most is in 8 and least is in 2)

RESOLVED

AngelShiva said:
Challenge: The Action Challenge Easy
Version: Easy
Start Date: BC
End Date: BC
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=823303

Challenge: The Action Challenge Hard
Version: Hard
Upgraded From: Easy
Upgraded To: Hard
Start Date: Jan 25, 2019
End Date: 2019/04/13
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=823303

Challenge: The Fantasy Challenge X2 Hard
Version: Hard X2
Start Date: July 21, 2018
End Date: 2019/08/27
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=818205

Action Challenge EASY - Since your Easy and Hard are combined, please make sure all of your previously seen anime are in italics (There are only 15 anime italicized)
I misunderstood this turn in at first and inspected your current go at EASY and I do now realize that the Easy is combined into Hard. However, just fyi, of the ones I looked at first, I did find an error that can be fixed. Jungle wa Itsumo Hare nochi Guu is not tagged with Action. (Watch an Action anime with between 25k-75k members)
RESOLVED

Action Challenge HARD - Active Raid: Kidou Kyoushuushitsu Dai Hachi Gakari 2nd is not tagged with Action. (Watch an Action anime that starts with the same letter of your username)
RESOLVED

Fantasy Challenge HARDx2 - Godzilla 2: Kessen Kidou Zoushoku Toshi is not tagged with Fantasy. (Watch a movie that has only 3 or less genres listed)
RESOLVED

GakutoDeathGlare said:
Challenge: Military Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: August 26, 2019
End Date: August 26, 2019
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1596965&show=200#msg58258441

Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 focuses more on soldiers / military instead of law enforcement.
RESOLVED

ParsleyParsnips said:
Challenge: 2nd Anniversary
Version: N/A
Start Date: 02/09/2018
End Date: 25/08/2019
Link: Here

Stratos 4 OVA does not fit the requirements of the Aired 2004 Challenge. (Must be TV Type or have 10+ episodes of any duration or 4+ episodes at 20+ min each)
One Punch Man Specials does not meet the requirements of the Featured Article Challenge. (Any type is allowed, but it must have 10+ episodes and a duration of 15+ minutes total)

RESOLVED

ScarletCelestial said:
Challenge: Scavenger Hunt #10
Start Date: 29th June 2019
End Date: 26th August 2019
Post Link: HERE

Shiawase Daifuku does not have a stat with a 0.0% rating (the stat does need to be present to count)

Jhiday said:
Challenge: Adventure Challenge
Version: Medium
Start Date: 2019-04-14
End Date: 2019-08-28
Post Link: forum
Upgrading From: Easy
Upgrading To: Medium

The link for Piano no Mori (TV) is broken. (Watch an Adventure and School anime)
The source for .hack//Roots is Original. (Watch an Adventure adapted from a game)

RESOLVED

sassss said:
Challenge: Romance
Version: Hard
Start Date: Feb 7, 2017
End Date: Sep 11, 2018
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1559055&show=100#msg49588833

Hataraku Maou-sama! was completed before the challenge. (Watch an anime with a little title)
Sono Toki, Kanojo wa. does not end with the same last letter as your username.
Kuzu no Honkai is not tagged with Harem or Ecchi.

RESOLVED

YumeNoTsukii said:

Challenge: Bingo Challenge
Version: Medium
Start Date: September 27, 2016
End Date: August 29, 2019
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1523232&show=0#msg47936853

For this challenge, part of the BINGO aspect is that you have to complete the requirements in order to get 5-in-a-row (horizontal, vertical, or diagonal) just like in BINGO. From what you turned in, there is only one BINGO (B4, I4, N4, G4, O4).
INVALIDATE - Member will resubmit the challenge once they fix it.

Rno081 said:
Challenge: Multi. Genre Challenge
Version: Med
Start Date: Dec 28th, 2018
End Date: Aug 5th, 2019
Post Link: here.

Challenge: August 2019 Challenge
Version: -
Start Date: Aug 1st, 2019
End Date: Aug 22nd, 2019
Post Link: here.

Challenge: The People Challenge
Version: Med
Start Date: Mar 4,2018
End Date: Aug 22, 2019
Post Link: here.

Multi. Genre Challenge MED - Please organize your lists into alphabetical order. The entire list should be listed in alphabetical order, not just the genres for each line.
RESOLVED

August 2019 Challenge - 7 Seeds is not tagged with Fantasy.
RESOLVED

People Challenge MED - Cannot use a series more than once. This challenge requires 70 difference series for Med difficulty. The following are used more than once:

Yuu Haruna has black hair. (Green Hair)
Cannot use characters more than once. The cast for Little Witch Academia and Little Witch Academia: Mahoujikake no Parade overlap several times. (Full Female Cast)

INVALIDATE - Member will resubmit the challenge later on.

Punkero said:
Challenge: Sci-Fi Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: 07/03/2019
End Date: 31/08/2019
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1621103&show=200#msg57088445

Challenge is OK - It looks like this is supposed to be Easyx2, but since it was not indicated on the form the HoF didn't process it right. @Jhiday

SunflowerDaisho said:
Challenge: Monthly Challenge
Version: August 2019 Challenge
Start Date: 08.01.19
End Date: 08.31.19
Post Link: Here

91 Daze is under 15 minutes total.
RESOLVED

Aeradae said:
Challenge: User Ratings Challenge
Version: Hard
Start Date: [12/30/18]
End Date: [04/06/19]
Post Link: Link

User Catsyk rated Memories Off with a 4. The screenshot provided shows a different person's anime list. (Third Rated 3)
RESOLVED

Jhiday said:
Challenge: Movie Matching Challenge
Start Date: 2017-06-29
End Date: 2019-09-01
Post Link: forum post

G-9 is not a Movie type. (Watch one of the recommended anime on your pick's rec. page)
RESOLVED

Yuki-Chan276 said:
Challenge: Horror Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: August 14, 2019
End Date: September 5, 2019
Post Link: Post

The source for Shiki is Manga. (Watch an anime adapted from a light novel/novel)
RESOLVED

KuraikoDesu said:
Challenge: Adventure Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: Before club
End Date: Before club
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1777244&show=50#msg58290292

Challenge: Drama Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: Before club
End Date: Before club
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1713894&show=200#msg58294755

Challenge: Historical Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: Before club
End Date: Before club
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1531040&show=250#msg58294963

Challenge: School Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: Before club
End Date: Before club
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1616522&show=250#msg58295112

Adventure Challenge EASY - Nanatsu no Taizai Movie: Tenkuu no Torawarebito is used twice. (Watch an Adventure Movie & Watch an Adventure side story/spin-off/other)
RESOLVED

Drama Challenge EASY - The source for Touken Ranbu: Hanamaru is Card Game. (Watch an anime adapted from a visual novel or game)
RESOLVED

Historical Challenge EASY - There are only 24/25 requirements fulfilled. ("Watch a Historical anime post 2000" is blank)
RESOLVED

School Challenge EASY - Another is based on a Light Novel. (Watch an anime adapted from a manga)
K-On! Movie is not tagged with School.

RESOLVED

Aeradae said:
Challenge: 2nd Year Anniversary Challenge
Version: N/A
Start Date: [11/18/18]
End Date: [09/04/19]
Post Link: Link

Blog entry is private. Please make the post public for inspection.
RESOLVED

All Entries Completed
v2 #3 – #149 ODD
SKIPPED POST #53 @TreasuredHopes
Modified by Imyreld, Oct 8, 7:54 PM
 
Sep 13, 1:07 AM
Dreamcatcher

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 1357
Imyreld said:


Yuki-Chan276 said:
Challenge: Horror Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: August 14, 2019
End Date: September 5, 2019
Post Link: Post

The source for Shiki is Manga. (Watch an anime adapted from a light novel/novel)


Fixed, Shiki moved to item with score above 7. Finish date also fixed. Should I fix the date on turn-in as well?
 
Sep 13, 1:56 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 281
Imyreld said:

Adventure Challenge EASY - Nanatsu no Taizai Movie: Tenkuu no Torawarebito is used twice. (Watch an Adventure Movie & Watch an Adventure side story/spin-off/other)

Drama Challenge EASY - The source for Touken Ranbu: Hanamaru is Card Game. (Watch an anime adapted from a visual novel or game)

Historical Challenge EASY - There are only 24/25 requirements fulfilled. ("Watch a Historical anime post 200" is blank)

School Challenge EASY - Another is based on a Light Novel. (Watch an anime adapted from a manga)
K-On! Movie is not tagged with School.

Replaced Nanatsu with Piano no Mori for Watch an Adventure Movie.
Removed game source item and used a new anime on the A-L item instead.
Filled in a Historical anime for post 2000.
Replaced Another with Kuroko no Basket; moved Doukyuusei movie to K-On! Movie's spot and put in a new anime for Slice of Life.
Modified by KuraikoDesu, Sep 13, 2:33 AM

 
Sep 13, 3:42 AM

Online
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 193
Imyreld said:
🚨PLEASE DO NOT DELETE YOUR TURN-IN POSTS!!🚨


Rno081 said:
Challenge: Multi. Genre Challenge
Version: Med
Start Date: Dec 28th, 2018
End Date: Aug 5th, 2019
Post Link: here.

Challenge: August 2019 Challenge
Version: -
Start Date: Aug 1st, 2019
End Date: Aug 22nd, 2019
Post Link: here.

Challenge: The People Challenge
Version: Med
Start Date: Mar 4,2018
End Date: Aug 22, 2019
Post Link: here.

Multi. Genre Challenge MED - Please organize your lists into alphabetical order. The entire list should be listed in alphabetical order, not just the genres for each line.

August 2019 Challenge - 7 Seeds is not tagged with Fantasy.

People Challenge MED - Cannot use a series more than once. This challenge requires 70 difference series for Med difficulty. The following are used more than once:

Yuu Haruna has black hair. (Green Hair)
Cannot use characters more than once. The cast for Little Witch Academia and Little Witch Academia: Mahoujikake no Parade overlap several times. (Full Female Cast)



All Entries Completed
v2 #3 – #149 ODD
SKIPPED POST #53 @TreasuredHopes


As for Multi. Genre Challenge, organized them.
As for August 2019 Challenge, sorry, I've not noticed that! Is there anything I can do to solve this issue?
As for the People Challenge, I thought it is ok to use the same series as long as you use different characters. If that is not the case, then my Easy challenge also is invalid, right?
 
Sep 13, 4:30 AM

Online
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1078
Imyreld said:
Jhiday said:
Challenge: Adventure Challenge
Version: Medium
Start Date: 2019-04-14
End Date: 2019-08-28
Post Link: forum
Upgrading From: Easy
Upgrading To: Medium

The link for Piano no Mori (TV) is broken. (Watch an Adventure and School anime)
The source for .hack//Roots is Original. (Watch an Adventure adapted from a game)

I fixed the link, and moved .hack//Roots to the unused "Watch an original Adventure anime" item.

Jhiday said:
Challenge: Movie Matching Challenge
Start Date: 2017-06-29
End Date: 2019-09-01
Post Link: forum post

G-9 is not a Movie type. (Watch one of the recommended anime on your pick's rec. page)

I switched Kizumonogatari III: Reiketsu-hen in for that criteria instead, and Zoku Owarimonogatari for the "Watch an anime from the same studio as your pick".

Amusingly, this pushes the end date back to 2019-08-25 (when I watched the Natsume Yuujinchou movie) ; turn-in adjusted appropriately.
 
Sep 13, 8:36 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 5808
Fixed my Psychological challenge.

Inaka Isha now goes to the correct anime.

Danganronpa 2.5, Danganronpa and Death Parade were switched around in order to fulfil the challenge items correctly.
 
Sep 13, 9:04 AM
Challenge Lord

Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 509
Imyreld said:
🚨PLEASE DO NOT DELETE YOUR TURN-IN POSTS!!🚨


ParsleyParsnips said:
Challenge: Mecha
Version: Medium
Start Date: 02/01/2017
End Date: 10/04/2019
Link: Here

Basquash! is only two cour. (Watch an anime three-cours (or more) in length)
Mobile Suit SD Gundam Mk IV does have a Japanese-created word (Gundam) in the title. You can swap this one with Bubblegum Crisis to fix it.


Have swapped Mobile Suit SD Gundam Mk IV and Bubble Crisis as you said.
Have changed challenge for Basquash! to "Watch a Stand alone"



 
Sep 13, 9:11 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 697
Imyreld said:


Aeradae said:
Challenge: User Ratings Challenge
Version: Hard
Start Date: [12/30/18]
End Date: [04/06/19]
Post Link: Link

User Catsyk rated Memories Off with a 4. The screenshot provided shows a different person's anime list. (Third Rated 3)

Aeradae said:
Challenge: 2nd Year Anniversary Challenge
Version: N/A
Start Date: [11/18/18]
End Date: [09/04/19]
Post Link: Link

Blog entry is private. Please make the post public for inspection.



User Ratings Challenge
> Changed the user to Haideru

2nd Year Anniversary Challenge
> Blog has been made Public, sorry about that
 
Sep 13, 9:25 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 3147
Not sure if it's necessary to fix the difficulty on my turn-in, but I did it anyway.
 
Sep 13, 9:51 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 2391
Imyreld said:

SunflowerDaisho said:
Challenge: Monthly Challenge
Version: August 2019 Challenge
Start Date: 08.01.19
End Date: 08.31.19
Post Link: Here

91 Daze is under 15 minutes total.

If you go to Duration under Edit Anime Information, the Current Duration is listed as "00:02:30 per episode" which would add up to 17 minutes and 30 seconds. Screenshot This has been acceptable in the past, but if you still need me to change the entry in order to be valid, I can.
 
Sep 13, 3:44 PM
Sleepy Kitty

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 991
@Imyreld

AngelShiva said:
Challenge: The Action Challenge Easy
Version: Easy
Start Date: BC
End Date: BC
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=823303

Challenge: The Action Challenge Hard
Version: Hard
Upgraded From: Easy
Upgraded To: Hard
Start Date: Jan 25, 2019
End Date: 2019/04/13
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=823303

Challenge: The Fantasy Challenge X2 Hard
Version: Hard X2
Start Date: July 21, 2018
End Date: 2019/08/27
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=818205

Action Challenge EASY - Since your Easy and Hard are combined, please make sure all of your previously seen anime are in italics (There are only 15 anime italicized)
I misunderstood this turn in at first and inspected your current go at EASY and I do now realize that the Easy is combined into Hard. However, just fyi, of the ones I looked at first, I did find an error that can be fixed. Jungle wa Itsumo Hare nochi Guu is not tagged with Action. (Watch an Action anime with between 25k-75k members)
OMG, I am so sorry! What should I do next time to avoid this confusion? Also, ty for Jungle, I deleted it.

Action Challenge HARD - Active Raid: Kidou Kyoushuushitsu Dai Hachi Gakari 2nd is not tagged with Action. (Watch an Action anime that starts with the same letter of your username)
Active Raid replaced by Angel Beats! which was previously seen. Angel replaced by Chrome Shelled Regios (2019/08/09 - 2019/08/11) [TV].
End date changes for 2019/08/11


Fantasy Challenge HARDx2 - Godzilla 2: Kessen Kidou Zoushoku Toshi is not tagged with Fantasy. (Watch a movie that has only 3 or less genres listed)
It used to be tagged Fantasy in 2018: http://web.archive.org/web/20180118044912/https://myanimelist.net/anime/36816

 
Sep 13, 5:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 213
Imyreld said:
lagom said:
Challenge: Sports Challenge
Version: Style #2 - Easy
Start Date: before club
End Date: before club
Post Link: #297

Chihayafuru has more than 80k members (Watch a series with 25,000-80,000 members)


Switched challenge for Chihayafuru from "Watch a series with 25,000-80,000 members" to "Watch a series with more than 80,000 members"
 
Sep 13, 6:37 PM
🌕🚀System;Reset

Offline
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 11289

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT


Due to recent discoveries during inspections, we've come to this adjustment in an attempt to keep things fair for all - past, present, and future. As of September 14, 2019, users that previously worked on blog post only challenges have to make a post in their corresponding challenge thread.


What does this mean?

— If you turn-in a challenge without a post in the corresponding thread, it WON'T be accepted.
— If you turned-in already (before September 14, 2019), you will be exempted from this.


What about challenges that I started already / I'm currently working on?

— Your blog post date must be on the same day (or after) the challenge creation/posted date.
 --- Otherwise it might invalidate your challenge.
— Your blog post must contain just that one challenge (meaning there can't be different challenges per blog post).
 --- This excludes collections and scavenger hunts.
— Your post in the challenge thread must state that you are working on a blog post (linking to it) and the date it was created (if it's different to the post in thread).
— Your blog post should include a link to your post in the corresponding thread.


Will I be able to continue working on blog posts?

— Yes, but from now on you will need to create a post in said challenge thread and linking it in the blog.
 
Sep 15, 10:15 AM
Challenge Lord

Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 509
Imyreld said:
🚨PLEASE DO NOT DELETE YOUR TURN-IN POSTS!!🚨


ParsleyParsnips said:
Challenge: 2nd Anniversary
Version: N/A
Start Date: 02/09/2018
End Date: 25/08/2019
Link: Here

Stratos 4 OVA does not fit the requirements of the Aired 2004 Challenge. (Must be TV Type or have 10+ episodes of any duration or 4+ episodes at 20+ min each)
One Punch Man Specials does not meet the requirements of the Featured Article Challenge. (Any type is allowed, but it must have 10+ episodes and a duration of 15+ minutes total)


Have swapped 2004 anime for Chou Henshin Cosprayers
Have swapped Featured anime for Yowamushi Pedal: Grande Road



 
Sep 16, 10:03 AM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2019
Posts: 170
Imyreld said:
🚨PLEASE DO NOT DELETE YOUR TURN-IN POSTS!!🚨


I230 said:
Challenge: OVA Exposure
Version: Hard
Start Date: 3/26/19
Ending Date: 8/19/19

Post Link: Mine
--
Challenge: Number's Challenge
Version: #6
Start Date: APRIL FOOLS ;) 2019
End Date: 8/19/19
Post Link: My Post

OVA Exposure HARD - Hikyou Tanken Fam & Ihrlie is used twice. ("Watch an OVA that began airing between 1991 and 2000" & "Watch an OVA that isn't related to any other series")
Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu is not completed. (Watch an OVA that began airing between 1980 and 1990)


#6 Challenge - Mob Psycho Mini is not completed. (Watch a series with 6 episodes)
Human Gift does not have the least amount of votes in 6. (8 and 9 have zero votes)


OVA Exposure
Duplicate Hikyou Tanken Fam & Ihrlie replace with 1-gatsu ni wa Christmas for not related to another series. ✔️
Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu marked completed ✔️

Number 6
Mob Psycho Mini marked completed ✔️

I so do not have an eye for missing numbers. Replaced Human Gift with Harukanaru Toki no Naka de 2: Shiroki Ryuu no Miko {Changed requirement to "Watch a series with a rating that has 6 in it".} ✔️

When a human has someone to protect his power grows exponentially!


I may be addicted to Challenges
 
Sep 17, 1:54 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 998
@KuraikoDesu @Jhiday @Aeradae @lagom @I230 @GakutoDeathGlare Your Challenges are all set. Thank you for your quick replies and corrections.

@Yuki-Chan276 Your Challenge is good. Yes, please change the end date on the turn-in. Thanks

@Rno081 Your Multi-Genre Med Challenge is OK now. For your August Challenge, if you don't have anything you can substitute in, please try to watch something within the next 48 hours for a replacement. For your People Challenge, yes your Easy would also be invalid if you used multiple characters from the same series. Let me know when you've watched your replacement for August and when you've fixed your People Challenge Med.

@ScarletCelestial Your Psychological Challenge is all set.

@ParsleyParsnips Your Mecha and 2nd Anniversary Challenges are good now. Remember to update the end date on your turn-in for the 2nd Anniversary.

@SunflowerDaisho Go ahead and replace 91 Daze. I had to check this one before and found it also listed at 2 mins on anidb. I even looked up the anime and every episode was 2 mins long so I'm not sure where this 2.5 minute statistic is from.

@AngelShiva No worries, next time a note letting the inspector know that the Easy version you are turning in is combined into the upgraded Hard would be helpful. Your Challenges are OK now


 
Sep 17, 2:27 AM

Online
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1078
Imyreld said:
Challenge is OK - It looks like this is supposed to be Easyx2, but since it was not indicated on the form the HoF didn't process it right. @Jhiday

@Punkero I had completely forgotten about this ; it's fixed now.
 
Sep 17, 2:54 AM
Dreamcatcher

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 1357
Imyreld said:
@Yuki-Chan276 Your Challenge is good. Yes, please change the end date on the turn-in. Thanks


Fixed~
 
Sep 17, 7:17 AM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 252
Imyreld said:
Mnemosymnal said:
Challenge: Character Tags Challenge
Version: Medium
Start Date: 01/11/19
End Date: 08/03/19
Post Link: Link

For this challenge, you can only use a franchise once. Either Arakawa Under the Bridge or Arakawa Under the Bridge x Bridge will have to be replaced.

replaced Arakawa Under the Bridge x Bridge with Owari no Seraph and changed the ending date c:
 
Sep 17, 10:07 AM

Online
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 193
Imyreld said:


@Rno081 Your Multi-Genre Med Challenge is OK now. For your August Challenge, if you don't have anything you can substitute in, please try to watch something within the next 48 hours for a replacement. For your People Challenge, yes your Easy would also be invalid if you used multiple characters from the same series. Let me know when you've watched your replacement for August and when you've fixed your People Challenge Med.



Watched [url=https://myanimelist.net/anime/20479]Choujigen Game Neptune The Animation: Yakusoku no Eien - True End[/color] for the fantasy genre in August 2019 challenge.
As for People Challenge, edited it all. It looks like I have finished the Easy version only after the edit.
Going to work on the Med version.
Sorry for inconvenience.
 
Sep 17, 11:27 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 435
Imyreld said:

YayakoChii said:
Challenge: People Challenge
Version: Medium
Start Date: 2018.03.04.
End Date: 2019.01.27.
Post Link:https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1533779&show=150#post159

Please explain what type of uniform Sayaka Miki wears.
Cannot use characters more than once. Ponoka is used 3 times (Purple Hair and twice for Full Female Cast). Several of the rest of the characters in Choboraunyopomi Gekijou Dai Ni Maku Ai Mai Mii: Mousou Catastrophe and Choboraunyopomi Gekijou Dai San Maku Ai Mai Mii: Surgical Friends overlap (Full Female Cast).
Ryouta Sakuragi is used 3 times. (Orange Hair and twice for Full Male Cast). Several of the rest of the characters in Ame-iro Cocoa in Hawaii and Ame-iro Cocoa Series: Ame-con!! overlap. (Full Male Cast).



Please explain what type of uniform Sayaka Miki wears.
- Well I thought that their magical girl clothes counts as a uniform, but then its not. I changed it to Shuusaku Houjou from Kono Sekai no Katasumi ni. He is in the military. Is he counts?

Ryouta Sakuragi is used 3 times. (Orange Hair and twice for Full Male Cast). Several of the rest of the characters in Ame-iro Cocoa in Hawaii and Ame-iro Cocoa Series: Ame-con!! overlap. (Full Male Cast).
- I leave him as the orange hair character and changed full male cast for Kaze ga Tsuyoku Fuiteiru and Papa datte, Shitai.

Ponoka is used 3 times (Purple Hair and twice for Full Female Cast). Several of the rest of the characters in Choboraunyopomi Gekijou Dai Ni Maku Ai Mai Mii: Mousou Catastrophe and Choboraunyopomi Gekijou Dai San Maku Ai Mai Mii: Surgical Friends overlap (Full Female Cast).
- I leave them as a full female cast. Changed the other full female cast for BanG Dream! 2nd Season, and added Myurin for purpe hair character from Beelzebub-jou no Okinimesu mama.

And changed the Ending Date.
 
Sep 17, 4:58 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 2391
Imyreld said:
@SunflowerDaisho Go ahead and replace 91 Daze. I had to check this one before and found it also listed at 2 mins on anidb. I even looked up the anime and every episode was 2 mins long so I'm not sure where this 2.5 minute statistic is from.


Replaced with 91 Days Special. Also went ahead and put in a request for Duration change to 91 Daze, hopefully to avoid future confusion.
 
Sep 18, 7:12 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 738
Imyreld said:
YumeNoTsukii said:

Challenge: Bingo Challenge
Version: Medium
Start Date: September 27, 2016
End Date: August 29, 2019
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1523232&show=0#msg47936853

For this challenge, part of the BINGO aspect is that you have to complete the requirements in order to get 5-in-a-row (horizontal, vertical, or diagonal) just like in BINGO. From what you turned in, there is only one BINGO (B4, I4, N4, G4, O4).


Oops, I misunderstood how bingo works, sorry about that
So ... I will re-turn-in when I'll finish it
 
Sep 18, 2:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 422
NaineLIEz said:
PLEASE DO NOT DELETE YOUR TURN-IN POST(S)! THANK YOU.


Vanadis said:
Challenge: 🍃 Scavenger Hunt #21 🍃
🍃 Start Date: 20.07.2017
🍃 End Date: 30.01.2018
🍃 Post Link: 🍃🍃🍃

*Flying Witch was already used for your SH#16.



Replaced with Orange.
Do I have to turn in this challenge again?
Thanks.^^
 
Sep 20, 1:18 AM
ZeroTwoWaifu

Offline
Joined: Sep 2019
Posts: 96






slurpeee said:
Challenge: School Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: 06/22/17
End Date: 01/14/18
Post Link: here

*Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu is in your PTW list.


I know this is late but this has been fixed here is a link to the new post
 
Sep 21, 11:30 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 12736
@Vanadis You're all set now, you'll have to return-in though since this challenge has been crossed out in the HoF.

itsslurpee said:

slurpeee said:
Challenge: School Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: 06/22/17
End Date: 01/14/18
Post Link: here

*Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu is in your PTW list.


I know this is late but this has been fixed here is a link to the new post

I can't find Ao Haru Ride OVA in your list.



"Happy Unbirthday."



set by aniki
 
Sep 21, 3:08 PM
ZeroTwoWaifu

Offline
Joined: Sep 2019
Posts: 96
NaineLIEz said:


itsslurpee said:


*Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu is in your PTW list.


I know this is late but this has been fixed here is a link to the new post

I can't find Ao Haru Ride OVA in your list.


Fixed, I forgot to transfer it over from my list
 
Top
Pages (46) « First ... « 42 43 [44] 45 46 »