Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (72) « First ... « 30 31 [32] 33 34 » ... Last »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Nov 12, 2018 6:02 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 1751
_KaWaI_ said:
@Imyreld i fixed the Aired 2017, Ecchi and the Harem Challange.
About animes not beeing on my list: I've seen them, however i don't know why i haven't put them on my list, i've fixed that too.

Ecchi Challenge EASY: Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 0 still needs to be replaced because it's under 15 minutes.
Harem Challenge EASY: Go ahead and swap Renai Boukun and Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Next just to fit the 100k-200k member requirement better.
Once you take care of these things then you are all good.
 
Nov 12, 2018 6:45 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 107
Imyreld said:
Ecchi Challenge EASY: Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 0 still needs to be replaced because it's under 15 minutes.
Harem Challenge EASY: Go ahead and swap Renai Boukun and Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Next just to fit the 100k-200k member requirement better.
Once you take care of these things then you are all good.


Sorry about that, didn't see it.
Fixed it and thanks~

ᗩ ᔕᑌᗷTᒪE ᔕOᒪᗩᑕE TO ᗪEᗰOᒪIᔕᕼ TᕼE TᖇOᑌᗷᒪEᗪ ᑕOᑎᔕᑕIEᑎᑕE
Oᖴ ᗩ ᑭOᑭᑌᒪᗩᑕE ᗯITᕼ ᑎO KᑎOᗯᒪEᗪGE ᗩᑎᗪ EᐯEᖇY ᖴᖇEEᗪOᗰ ᗪEᑎIEᗪ

 
Nov 12, 2018 11:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 1751
_KaWaI_ said:
Imyreld said:
Ecchi Challenge EASY: Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 0 still needs to be replaced because it's under 15 minutes.
Harem Challenge EASY: Go ahead and swap Renai Boukun and Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Next just to fit the 100k-200k member requirement better.
Once you take care of these things then you are all good.


Sorry about that, didn't see it.
Fixed it and thanks~

No worries, you challenges are good to go. Thanks for your help
 
 
Nov 13, 2018 12:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 223
@Imyreld Finished the Movie Matching Challenge correctly
 
Nov 13, 2018 2:32 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 1751
Sanspareil said:
@Imyreld Finished the Movie Matching Challenge correctly

The durations of Haikyuu!! Movie 2: Shousha to Haisha and Sennen Joyuu don't match
 
Nov 13, 2018 6:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 223
I thought one minute would be fine lmao
 
 
Nov 14, 2018 7:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 223
@Imyreld Now its finished I also added the version to the 100 Episode Challenge
Modified by Sanspareil, Nov 14, 2018 7:38 AM
 
Nov 15, 2018 10:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 3331
Imyreld said:

@lanblade It was discovered that the rules for the Alpha-Seasonal Movie was supposed to allow previously seen and started anime, so you can definitely use on of those Naruto movies as long as it aired in Oct/Nov/Dec. The rule has been fixed, so I guess it was a good thing we ran into this situation. Thanks for you help in getting all of those challenges in order.


Sorry about the lateness. I marked the Notification as read on my phone an completely forgot about it by the time I got home. I've changed that entry to https://myanimelist.net/anime/14293 which aired in October.
 
Nov 16, 2018 11:00 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 223
Finished the Adaptations Challenge correctly
 
Nov 16, 2018 5:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 1751
@lanblade Thanks for the correction

@Sanspareil Movie Matching is good to go, thanks for fixing the turn-in for 100 episodes. For Adaptations (Hard), I missed something the first time I apologize. Tattoon Master will need to be replaced because this challenge only allows TV types, OVAs with 4+ episodes, and movies. This OVA only has 2 episodes.
 
 
Nov 16, 2018 8:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 223
@Imyreld Fixed the Adaptations, sorry for making all these mistakes lmao
 
Nov 17, 2018 8:19 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 1751
Sanspareil said:
@Imyreld Fixed the Adaptations, sorry for making all these mistakes lmao

You're all set for this one, thanks for you help. Remember to update the dates on your challenge and turn-in if they changed.
 
Nov 17, 2018 10:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 223
Will do
 
Nov 28, 2018 5:23 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 198
Imyreld said:
pgmhecateii said:
Challenge: Aired 2013 Challenge
Version: All seasons
Start Date: Before club
End Date: Before club
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1491360&show=150#msg52925515

Challenge is OK, The links for Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. and Log Horizon are broken.
RESOLVED

pgmhecateii said:
Challenge: Aired 2017 Challenge
Version: All seasons
Start Date: Before club
End Date: Before club
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1582386&show=250#msg52930810

Please fix the link on the turn-in
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations is an ongoing series, which cannot be used.
RESOLVED

Zenit said:
Challenge: Specials Exposure Challenge
Version: Medium X2, Easy X2
Start Date: 1 April, 2017
End Date: 26 December, 2017
Post Link: Here

Medium Challenge is OK. Please make a separate turn-in for the Easy version; only Medium was counted for the HoF.

Zenit said:
Challenge: The Alpha-Movie Challenge
Version: Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall
Start Date: 15 June, 2016
End Date: 27 December, 2017
Post Link: Here

Winter Challenge is OK. Please make a separate turn in for Spring, Summer, and Fall; only Winter was counted for the HoF.

AngelShiva said:
Challenge: The People Challenge X2
Version: Hard
Start Date: Feb 4, 2017
End Date: 2017/11/11
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=798401

Mikan Sakura from Gakuen Alice has brown eyes (listed under Green Eyes)
Mashiro Munetani is not listed as a character for Heisa Byoutou. The link provided is to a character in a different anime. (listed under Red Eyes)
Buddy Go! (Listed under Yellow/Gold Eyes) is under 15 minutes total.
Hiiro no Kakera: Totsugeki! Tonari no Ikemenzu (Listed under White/Gray Hair) is under 15 minutes.
God Eater Prologue (Listed under White/Gray Hair) is under 15 minutes.
Ansatsu Kyoushitsu: Deai no Jikan (Listed under Wear a Hat) is under 15 minutes.
For Wears a Uniform, the uniform cannot be school or sports related. The diving uniforms in Amanchu! are for the school diving club.
The link for Yurika Nijino (Listed under Wears a School Uniform) is broken.
Believe (Listed under Full Male Cast) is under 15 minutes.
Vampire Knight: Gekiai no Portrait (Listed under is a Vampire/Demon/Devil/Soul-Reaper) is under 15 minutes.
RESOLVED

AngelShiva said:
Challenge: The People Challenge X2
Version: Medium
Start Date: Feb 4, 2017
End Date: 2017/12/07
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=798401

Full Moon wo Sagashite: Kawaii Kawaii Daibouken (Listed under Pink Eyes) is under 15 minutes.
The link for Kotori Itsuka (Listed under Pink Hair) is broken.
RESOLVED

Whimsalot said:
Challenge: Content Rating Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: 30.10.2017
End Date: 28.12.2017
Post Link: #51

Challenge is OK, please fix the link in the turn-in.
RESOLVED

Sanspareil said:
Challenge: Movie Matching Challenge
Start Date: 24/11/17
End Date: 28/12/17
Post Link: Here

Koe no Katachi is 2hr 10min in duration, Mobile Suit Gundam III: Encounters in Space is 2h 20min in duration.
RESOLVED

diamond-hime said:
Challenge: Sci-fi Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: July 2, 2017
End Date: December 28, 2017
Post Link: post 67

Rusty Nail is under 15 minutes.

breathesunshine said:
Challenge: December 2017 Challenge
Version: Monthly?
Start Date: 12/01/2017
End Date: 12/28/2017
Post Link:Here

As far as I can tell, Ranma ½ Specials does not have a Christmas episode.

diamond-hime said:
Challenge: December 2017 Challenge
Start Date: 12/08/2017
End Date: 12/28/2017
Post Link:Post # 151

Challenge is OK, please fix the link on the turn-in.

lilmochibun said:
Challenge: December 2017 Challenge
Start Date: 12/26/17
End Date: 12/29/17
Post Link: #165

Fairy Tail OVA (2016) is not on your anime list.

tingy said:
Challenge: Aired 2016
Start Date: Before Club
End Date: Before Club
Post Link: link

Challenge is OK, please fix the link on the turn-in.
RESOLVED

RosaMess said:
Challenge: December Challenge 2017
Version: N/A
Start date: Dec 1st, 2017
End Date: Dec 30th, 2017
Post Link:#129

Your anime list is private. Please make it public for challenge inspection.

All Entries Completed
#5801 – #5850


Fixed!

Fixed Post

Rusty nail changes to Mobile Suit Gundam III: Encounters in Space
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Nov 28, 2018 9:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 1751
@diamond-hime Sci-Fi Challenge is good to go, make sure you update your end date on the turn-in. Also, if you have a moment can you fix the link for your December 2017 Challenge? Thanks for your help
 
Nov 29, 2018 5:45 AM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 198
Imyreld said:
@diamond-hime Sci-Fi Challenge is good to go, make sure you update your end date on the turn-in. Also, if you have a moment can you fix the link for your December 2017 Challenge? Thanks for your help


Fixed, thanks!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
 
Dec 5, 2018 1:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1443
ParsleyParsnips said:
Challenge: Scavanger
Version: #22
Start Date: 12/10/2017
End Date: 28/11/2018
Link: Here

Challenge: Scavanger
Version: #25
Start Date: 30/09/2018
End Date: 28/11/2018
Link: Here

Please use the official challenge names rather than something that vaguely looks like them. It's "Scavenger Hunt #25" (with a E, not a A, in the middle), or "SH #25".
 
Dec 5, 2018 12:49 PM
Challenge Lord

Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 641
Jhiday said:
ParsleyParsnips said:
Challenge: Scavanger
Version: #22
Start Date: 12/10/2017
End Date: 28/11/2018
Link: Here

Challenge: Scavanger
Version: #25
Start Date: 30/09/2018
End Date: 28/11/2018
Link: Here

Please use the official challenge names rather than something that vaguely looks like them. It's "Scavenger Hunt #25" (with a E, not a A, in the middle), or "SH #25".


Done - Sorry about that.

Lemme know if you need anything else.



 
Dec 6, 2018 6:36 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1443
ParsleyParsnips said:
Done - Sorry about that.

Lemme know if you need anything else.

Okay, you're all set.
 
Dec 10, 2018 3:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 1751
slurpeee said:
Challenge: School Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: 06/22/17
End Date: 01/14/18
Post Link: here

Challenge is OK; the link to Shokugeki no Souma: Ni no Sara is broken.
RESOLVED

animegeek4life said:
Challenge: Aired 2011 Challenge
Version: n/a
Start Date: before club
End Date: before club/Jan 17, 2018
Post Link: Post

Challenge is OK; the link for Hanasaku Iroha is broken.
RESOLVED

NaineLIEz said:
Challenge: The Slice of Life Challenge
Version: Medium
Start Date: Nov 04, 2016
End Date: Jan 18, 2018
Post Link: #101

Challenge is OK. Please fix the link on the turn-in.
RESOLVED

Sarcx said:
Challenge: 52 weeks challange
Version: 2/4
Start Date: 10. 12. 2016
End Date: 05. 06. 2017
Post Link: Post

Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! has less than 11 episodes. (Week 16)

riho88riho said:
Challenge: Mystery
Version:
Upgrading From: Medium
Upgrading To: Hard
Start Date: BC
End Date: 17.Jan.2018
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1544516#msg47417204

The link for Detective Conan Movie 21: The Crimson Love Letter leads to another anime.
Which award did Shiki win? (I can only find a nomination but no wins)
UN-GO aired in the Fall (Oct/Nov/Dec) and MAL was joined in the Summer (Jul/Aug/Sep)

riho88riho said:
Challenge: People
Version: Hard
Start Date: 15.Jul.2016
End Date: 18.Jan.2018
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1533779#msg46932793

Hinata is not a main character for Haikyuu!!: Lev Genzan!
Kurapika's eyes don't appear to be mixed color. Is it because his eyes change color? and if so does the change happen 50% or more of the time?
Shouyou Hinata is used twice (Brown Eyes & Orange Hair)
Takashi Natsume is used twice (Natural Hair Colors & School Uniform)
Killua Zoldyck is used twice (Shorts & Full Male Cast)
Gon Freecss is used twice (Shorts & Full Male Cast)
Kurapika is used twice (Mixed Eyes & Full Male Cast)

XenoTracker said:
Challenge: 2014 Aired Challenge
Version: N/A
Start Date: 01/20/2018
End Date: 01/20/2018 (basically watched all 40 before finding out about this challenge)
Post Link: post #250

Challenge is OK. If you watched all of these before the challenge, please change the start and end dates to "BC"

tbeans10 said:
Challenge: The Historical Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: Before Club
End Date: Dec. 25, 2017
Post Link: #101

Challenge is OK. Please fix the link on the turn-in.
RESOLVED

leapylee said:
Challenge: Aired October Challenge
Start Date: Dec.31.17
End Date: Jan.23.18
Post Link: link

Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card-hen Prologue - Sakura to Futatsu no Kuma Aired on Sept 13.
The link for Hidamari Sketch x ☆☆☆ Specials is broken.

Skeleton1995 said:
Challenge: Horror Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: Before Club
End Date: 2017/10/11 (YY/MM/DD)
Post Link: Here

Corpse Party: Missing Footage is under 15 minutes.
RESOLVED

Ginger_Snap said:
Challenge: The Fantasy Challenge
Version (If applicable): Medium
Start Date: Jan. 5, 2017
End Date: Sept. 29, 2017
Post Link: 👑

Heavy Object is not tagged with Fantasy.
RESOLVED

aliyn89 said:
Challenge: The Mascot Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: January 26, 2018 (Before club)
End Date: January 26, 2018 (Before club)
Post Link: #74

Kuro is used twice.
Timcanpy is used twice.
Luna is used three times.
Cannot use the same series/entry or mascot more than once per difficulty.
RESOLVED

#6087 User: Slap
Challenge: The Aired 2014 Challenge
Version: N/A
Start Date: February 17, 2017 (using earliest anime logged in history)
End Date: January 23, 2018
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1487216&show=250#post257

User's list is private. They have asked for their challenges to be invalidated/ignored
INVALID

Skeleton1995 said:
Challenge: Sci-Fi Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: Before Club
End Date: Before Challenge
Post Link: Here

Shelter is under 15 minutes.
RESOLVED

AngelShiva said:
Challenge: Full Year Challenge
Version: December
Start Date: BC
End Date: BC
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=809040

The link for Black Lagoon Omake leads to another anime.
Azumanga Daioh: Gekijou Tanpen is under 10 minutes.
Azumanga Web Daioh is under 10 minutes.
RESOLVED

MalyRBT said:
Challenge: 100 Episodes Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: N/A
End Date: 28.01.2018
Post Link: Challenge

Challenge is OK. Please fix the link on the turn-in.
RESOLVED

#6109 User: Slap
Challenge: Aired 2017
Version: N/A
Start Date: March 16, 2017
End Date: January 16, 2018
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1582386&show=300#post304

User's list is private. They have asked for their challenges to be invalidated/ignored
INVALID

RosaMess said:
Challenge: January 2018
Version: Monthly
Start Date: Jan 1st, 2018
End Date: Jan 29th, 2018
Post Link: #67

Anime list is private. Please make it public for challenge inspection.
RESOLVED

Lady_Nera said:
Challenge: Production I.G
Version: Easy
Start Date: Before CLub
End Date: Before Club
Post Link: #51

Challenge: Production I.G
Version: Medium
Start Date: Before CLub
End Date: Jan 29, 2018
Post Link: #51

Challenge is OK. Please fix the links on the turn-ins.
RESOLVED

AobaSuzukaze said:
Challenge:January 2018 Challenge
Version: N/A
Start Date: January 23
End Date: January 29
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1696226&show=215#msg53809093

Please fix the link on the turn-in
Choujigen Game Neptune The Animation has a sequel.
RESOLVED

Rechecked for Resolved Challenges Mar 6, 2019

All Entries Completed
#6001 – #6125 ODD
Modified by Imyreld, Mar 6, 2019 8:08 PM
 
Dec 10, 2018 6:12 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 811
@Imyreld

It should be fixed, now. The only other show I could easily prove I watched that month that only has 1 season was a hentai. That graph + site is labeling the other shows I completed that month under unknown completion dates. The screen shot showing it was completed in January 2018 should work. If it doesn't show up, just let me know; I can easily re-link it from imgur.




 
Dec 10, 2018 6:24 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 1751
AobaSuzukaze said:
@Imyreld

It should be fixed, now. The only other show I could easily prove I watched that month that only has 1 season was a hentai. That graph + site is labeling the other shows I completed that month under unknown completion dates. The screen shot showing it was completed in January 2018 should work. If it doesn't show up, just let me know; I can easily re-link it from imgur.

That should work. If you want to use something else and you entered the shows as you watched them on your list, then you should be able to see the dates under the "Edit Details / History" on the anime's page. You can add a link to the screenshot on the challenge when you update it. Thanks for fixing the link as well.
 
Dec 10, 2018 7:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 811
Imyreld said:
AobaSuzukaze said:
@Imyreld

It should be fixed, now. The only other show I could easily prove I watched that month that only has 1 season was a hentai. That graph + site is labeling the other shows I completed that month under unknown completion dates. The screen shot showing it was completed in January 2018 should work. If it doesn't show up, just let me know; I can easily re-link it from imgur.

That should work. If you want to use something else and you entered the shows as you watched them on your list, then you should be able to see the dates under the "Edit Details / History" on the anime's page. You can add a link to the screenshot on the challenge when you update it. Thanks for fixing the link as well.


Does it even matter if I add a link to the picture since I used the [img] way of showing anyway, and it's clear that the screenshot was taken right from chrome? I don't care if it would preferred to have the links till. I just don't want to clog the post down, since it's already there.




 
 
Dec 10, 2018 7:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 1751
AobaSuzukaze said:
Imyreld said:

That should work. If you want to use something else and you entered the shows as you watched them on your list, then you should be able to see the dates under the "Edit Details / History" on the anime's page. You can add a link to the screenshot on the challenge when you update it. Thanks for fixing the link as well.


Does it even matter if I add a link to the picture since I used the [img] way of showing anyway, and it's clear that the screenshot was taken right from chrome? I don't care if it would preferred to have the links till. I just don't want to clog the post down, since it's already there.

Sorry, I didn't check it before. I see how you fixed it and the challenge is fine now. It's up to you if you want to do [img] or [url] for the screenshot. Thanks for fixing it
 
Dec 10, 2018 7:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 811
Imyreld said:
AobaSuzukaze said:


Does it even matter if I add a link to the picture since I used the [img] way of showing anyway, and it's clear that the screenshot was taken right from chrome? I don't care if it would preferred to have the links till. I just don't want to clog the post down, since it's already there.

Sorry, I didn't check it before. I see how you fixed it and the challenge is fine now. It's up to you if you want to do [img] or [url] for the screenshot. Thanks for fixing it


It's no problem. I don't even think I realized that the ova was listed as a sequel at the time, anyway, or I ignored it because it technically wasn't a season. It's all good, now. Best of luck with other entries!




 
Dec 10, 2018 7:37 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 1326
Imyreld said:
AngelShiva said:
Challenge: Full Year Challenge
Version: December
Start Date: BC
End Date: BC
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=809040

The link for Black Lagoon Omake leads to another anime.
Azumanga Daioh: Gekijou Tanpen is under 10 minutes.
Azumanga Web Daioh is under 10 minutes.


- url corrected (was missing a 0)

- Azumanga Daioh: Gekijou Tanpen (Dec 25, 2001) replaced by Goulart Knights: Evoked the Beginning Black Dec 25, 2010 (22 min)

- Azumanga Web Daioh (Dec 28, 2000) replaced by Ao no Exorcist Movie Dec 28, 2012 (1h28 min)
Modified by AngelShiva, Dec 10, 2018 7:41 PM
 
 
Dec 10, 2018 10:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 480
Imyreld said:

Ginger_Snap said:
Challenge: The Fantasy Challenge
Version (If applicable): Medium
Start Date: Jan. 5, 2017
End Date: Sept. 29, 2017
Post Link: 👑

Heavy Object is not tagged with Fantasy.


I'm suprised that's the only thing to change since 2017.

Did a little digging and found a solution. Instead, I'll use Koisuru Tenshi Angelique: Kagayaki no Ashita Special for an anime that came out the year I joined. And since I finished it May 8th 2017, it still fits in the original time frame of my challenge.
 
Dec 11, 2018 12:14 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 245
Imyreld said:
aliyn89 said:
Challenge: The Mascot Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: January 26, 2018 (Before club)
End Date: January 26, 2018 (Before club)
Post Link: #74

Kuro is used twice.
Timcanpy is used twice.
Luna is used three times.
Cannot use the same series/entry or mascot more than once per difficulty.


I think I've managed to fix it :)
 
Dec 11, 2018 5:33 AM
Bean Queen

Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 11635
Imyreld said:
tbeans10 said:
Challenge: The Historical Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: Before Club
End Date: Dec. 25, 2017
Post Link: #101

Challenge is OK; please fix the link on the turn-in.

Link fixed
 
Dec 11, 2018 7:26 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 957
Imyreld said:
animegeek4life said:
Challenge: Aired 2011 Challenge
Version: n/a
Start Date: before club
End Date: before club/Jan 17, 2018
Post Link: Post

Challenge is OK; the link for Hanasaku Iroha is broken.


Fixed it. Everything should be good now. (:
 
Dec 11, 2018 7:46 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 182
Imyreld said:
slurpeee said:
Challenge: School Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: 06/22/17
End Date: 01/14/18
Post Link: here

Challenge is OK; the link to Shokugeki no Souma: Ni no Sara is broken.


Fixed!!

 
 
Dec 11, 2018 10:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 222
Imyreld said:
Lady_Nera said:
Challenge: Production I.G
Version: Easy
Start Date: Before CLub
End Date: Before Club
Post Link: #51

Challenge: Production I.G
Version: Medium
Start Date: Before CLub
End Date: Jan 29, 2018
Post Link: #51

Challenges are OK; please fix the links on the turn-ins.


I fixed them! ^^


"AI WA QUARTETNIGHT!"
 
Dec 11, 2018 2:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 1751
@AngelShiva @aliyn89 @Ginger_Snap - Your challenges are good to go. Thanks for your quick replies and your corrections

@tbeans10 @animegeek4life @slurpeee @Lady_Nera Thank you for fixing the links
 
Dec 11, 2018 3:44 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 189
Imyreld said:


MalyRBT said:
Challenge: 100 Episodes Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: N/A
End Date: 28.01.2018
Post Link: Challenge

Challenge is OK; please fix the link on the turn-in.

should be better
Here it is
 
Dec 18, 2018 10:14 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 2580
IF TURN-IN POST HAS BEEN CROSSED OUT,
PLEASE RESUBMIT ONCE CORRECTIONS HAVE BEEN MADE.


Wyvern22 said:
Challenge: - The Vampire Challenge -
Start Date: BC
End Date: BC
Post Link: Link

Hellsing: Psalm of Darkness – must be 15+ minutes total
Diabolik Lovers OVA – must be 15+ minutes total

Imyreld said:
Challenge: The Reviewed Challengex2
Version: Hard
Start Date: October 11, 2017
End Date: January 19, 2018
Post Link: Link

Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan – linked Review no longer exists
Gintama° – linked Review no longer exists
Devil May Cry – linked Review no longer exists
Boku dake ga Inai Machi Recap – linked Review no longer exists

Nanmye said:
Challenge: School
Version: Easy
Start Date: before club
End Date: 20 jan 2018
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1616522&show=150#msg53745953

Yuu☆Yuu☆Hakusho – series does not contain the School genre
Tsuki ga Kirei – has more than 150K total members
Your Turn In is still valid, as you have plenty of entries.

tbeans10 said:
Challenge: The Demographics Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: Nov. 19, 2016
End Date: Dec. 17, 2017
Post Link: #70

Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai – series does not list Seinen under Genres
Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai Specials – series does not list Seinen under Genres
Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. – series does not list Seinen under Genres

AobaSuzukaze said:
Challenge: Aired 2017 Challenge
Start Date: January 6
End Date: December 30
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1582386&show=293

Trickster: Edogawa Ranpo "Shounen Tanteidan" yori – series Premiered in Fall 2016, not Winter 2017

Sanspareil said:
Challenge: Adaptations Challenge
Version: Medium
Start Date: 24/11/17
End Date: 22/1/18
Post Link: Here

Fire Emblem – OVA type must have 4+ episodes

tbeans10 said:
Challenge: The Fantasy Challenge
Version: Medium
Start Date: Nov. 11, 2016
End Date: Dec. 20, 2017
Post Link: #29

Bleach: The Sealed Sword Frenzy – series does not list Fantasy under Genres

Doougii said:
Challenge: January 2018 Challenge
Version:
Start Date: January 1st, 2018
End Date: January 26th, 2018
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1696226&show=0#msg53557036

One Outs – cannot use series started prior to January 1st

tbeans10 said:
Challenge: Scavenger Hunt #20
Start Date: Jun. 22, 2017
End Date: Jan. 25, 2018
Post Link: #5

Lucky☆Star – series cannot be Started/Completed prior to challenge start date
Sousei no Onmyouji – series cannot be Started/Completed prior to challenge start date
Rosario to Vampire – series cannot be Started/Completed prior to challenge start date

sadako921 said:
Challenge: The Romance Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: August 23th, 2017
End Date: January 26th, 2018
Post Link: Link

Acchi Kocchi (TV) – series does not list either Shounen or Seinen under Genres

Imyreld said:
Challenge: The Movie Matching Challengex2
Version:
Start Date: November 5, 2017
End Date: January 24, 2018
Post Link: Link

Memories – can only use 2nd Pick if there are no other usable series, and Venus Senki seems to be a viable option

OmegaOtaku said:
Challenge: Vampire Challenge
Start Date: Before club
End Date: 27/01/2018
Post Link: #42

Kyuuketsuhime Miyu – series Source listed as Manga, not Original

Aeradae said:
Challenge: The Content Rating Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: [12/06/17]
End Date: [01/21/18]
Post Link: Link

Magi: Sinbad no Bouken – TV type not allowed (I believe you meant to link this series, just correct the link and your Turn In will be verified)

Slap said: Post#6096
Challenge: Aired 2015 Challenge
Version: N/A
Start Date: Before Club
End Date: December 19, 2017
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1496025&show=250#post277

User has restricted access to their list and asked for their Turn Ins to be invalidated.

Slap said: Post#6098
Challenge: The KyoAni Challenge
Version: + Bonus
Start Date: Before Club (January 17, 2017)
End Date: January 28, 2018
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1501478&show=100#post117

User has restricted access to their list and asked for their Turn Ins to be invalidated.

Kauz said:
Challenge: Scavenger Hunt #07
Start Date: March 21st, 2017
End Date: January 28th, 2018
Post Link: 💎 💎 💎

Teekyuu – series does not have any Background info

KuhakuyaL said:
Challenge: The Comedy Challenge
Version: Hard
Start Date: 11/05/2017
End Date: 28/01/2018
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1560539&show=150#msg50687239

Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou – series does not list Shounen under Genres
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun – cannot use series completed before challenge start date, Last Updated shows 11-14-16
Quanzhi Gaoshou – series does not list Comedy under Genres
Recorder to Randoseru Re♪ – series Source listed as 4-koma manga
Oushitsu Kyoushi Heine – series has four Genres listed

Slap said: Post#6114
Challenge: Bleach Collection
Version: + Bonus
Start Date: January 24, 2017 (Before Club)
End Date: December 7, 2017
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1489554&show=200#post235

If I still need to fix anything let me know and again apologies for the broken link.

User has restricted access to their list and asked for their Turn Ins to be invalidated.

riho88riho said:
Challenge: Number 05
Version: -
Start Date: Apr 2017
End Date: Jan 2018
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1585151&show=50#msg50432719


Challenge: Scavenger Hunt #24
Version: -
Start Date: Oct 2017
End Date: Jan 2018
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1672218#msg52605720

(Numbers #05 Challenge)
Da Yu Hai Tang – series has more than five Recommendations and the screenshot provided shows Forum Topics

(Scavenger Hunt #24)
Needs to have, at least, one series with 10+ episodes.

Even Entries Completed
#6002 – #6124

Modified by SunflowerDaisho, Dec 24, 2018 6:25 PM
 
 
Dec 18, 2018 10:16 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 2580
IF TURN-IN POST HAS BEEN CROSSED OUT,
PLEASE RESUBMIT ONCE CORRECTIONS HAVE BEEN MADE.


Punkero said:
Challenge: Scavenger Hunt #23
Start Date: 12/09/17
End Date: 30/01/18
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1664693#msg52287145

Challenge: User Ratings Challenge
Version: Hard
Start Date: 03/10/16
End Date: 30/01/18
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1509858&show=50#msg48017181

Challenge: Comedy Challenge
Version: Medium
Start Date: 19/08/17
End Date: 30/01/18
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1560539&show=200#msg51996262

(Scavenger Hunt #23)
Gintama: Nanigoto mo Saiyo ga Kanjin nano de Tasho Senobisuru Kurai ga Choudoyoi – series Aired date is not the 1st

(User Ratings Challenge – Hard)
Nekojiru-sou – Already used in your User Ratings (Medium) Challenge.
Hal – series listed under Plan To Watch

(Comedy Challenge – Medium)
Your Turn In is valid, however, please change your End Date to February 10, 2018 so as to match with the lasted seen title used.

aliyn89 said:
Challenge: Scavenger Hunt #01
Start Date: November 2, 2017
End Date: January 31, 2018
Post Link: #138

Super Seisyun Brothers – series does not have a "G" Rating

scrouge06 said:
Challenge: The Adaptions Challenge
Version: Hard
Start Date: 06/01/2017
End Date: 30/01/18
Post Link: Here

Inferno Cop – only TV types, OVAs with 4+ episodes, and Movies are allowed

DudeZ_moved said:
Challenge: January 2018
Version: no bonus
Start Date: Jan 1, 2018
End Date: Jan 30, 2018
Post Link: Here

User has no anime listed on their profile.

ICry4AnimeBois said:
Challenge: January 2018
Version: All + bonus
Start Date: 01/07/18
End Date: 01/30/18
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1696226&show=150#msg53620970

Hoshi no Koe – series not on list
Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge – series not on list
Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu: Matsuri – series not on list

Kuromi59 said:
Challenge: Monthly Challenge
Version: January 2018 + bonus
Start Date: January 2nd
End Date: January 30th
Post Link: [Link]

Fate/Zero – series not listed under selected user's Favorites

Yuuki-Sempai said:
Challenge: January 2018
Version: bonus
Start Date: 1/16/18
End Date: 1/31/18
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1696226&show=200#msg53798614

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 0 – series must be 15+ minutes total

heinrich6745 said:
Challenge: The Genre-Series x2 Challenge
Start Date: May 14th 2017
End Date: January 31st 2018
Post Link: Here

Cannot use series Started prior to challenge Start Date: (18) Berserk 2nd Season, Twin Angel Break, Tsugumomo, Room Mate, Sekai no Yami Zukan, Kenka Banchou Otome: Girl Beats Boys, Frame Arms Girl, Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2, Fukumenkei Noise, Alice to Zouroku, Eromanga-sensei, Kabuki-bu!, Seikaisuru Kado, Warau Salesman New, Makeruna!! Aku no Gundan!, Hinako Note, ID-0, Monster
Quanzhi Gaoshou – TV type only and cannot use series Started prior to challenge Start Date
Souryo to Majiwaru Shikiyoku no Yoru ni... – does not list Josei under Genres and cannot use series Started prior to challenge Start Date

tbeans10 said:
Challenge: Scavenger Hunt #21
Start Date: Jul. 20, 2017
End Date: Jan. 27, 2018
Post Link: #5

Arakawa Under the Bridge – cannot use Series Started prior to Challenge Start Date

Schlopsi said:
Challenge: Fantasy
Version: Easy
Start Date: prior Challenge
End Date: prior Challenge
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1567953&show=150#msg51344931

Challenge: Horror
Version: Easy
Start Date: prior Challenge
End Date: prior Challenge
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1537738&show=150#msg51344970

Challenge: Romance
Version: Easy
Start Date: March 31, 2017 (+ prior finished titles)
End Date: Feb 01, 2018
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1559055&show=150#msg50167814

Challenge: School
Version: Easy
Start Date: July 01, 2017 (+ prior titles)
End Date: Feb 02, 2018
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1616522&show=50#msg51345009

(Fantasy Challenge – Easy)
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete – series not Movie type

(Horror Challenge – Easy)
Night Head Genesis – series does not list Horror under Genres

(Romance Challenge – Easy)
XYZ – does not link to an anime

(School Challenge – Easy)
Umi ga Kikoeru – series not Movie type
Recorder to Randoseru Do♪ – series did not begin airing the same month you joined MAL
Tasogare Otome x Amnesia – series has significantly more than 100K members

Ritshiro said:
Challenge: People Challenge
Version: Hard
Start Date: July 15th, 2016
End Date: February 2nd, 2018
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1533779&show=0#msg46932655

Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon – must be a Main character

renzoushi said:
Challenge: Full Year Challenge
Version: July
Start Date: BC
End Date: Feb 02, 2018
Post Link: ☆☆☆

K-On!: Ura-On! – series did not start on July 30th

Vanadis said:
Challenge: 🔍 The Mystery Challenge 🔍
🔍 Start Date: 03.02.2017
🔍 End Date: 02.02.2018
🔍 Version: Hard
🔍 Post Link: 🔍🔍🔍

Challenge: ✨ ALPHA-SEASONAL OVA CHALLENGE ✨
Start Date: before club
End Date: 02.02.2018
Version: Summer
Post Link: ✨✨✨

(Mystery Challenge – Hard)
City Hunter: Goodbye My Sweetheart – series does not have the Mystery tag listed under Genres

(Alpha-Seasonal OVA Challenge – Summer)
Hori-san to Miyamura-kun – series listed under Watching at 3/4 episodes

AngelShiva said:
Challenge: The Mascot Challenge
Version: Medium
Start Date: Jun 18, 2017
End Date: 2018/01/23
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=807297

Your Turn In is valid; however, please change your challenge End Date to February 17, 2018 as to match with the latest watched series used

Unloveable said:
Challenge: Fantasy Challenge
Version: Easy (All Previously Watched)
Start Date: Jul 11, 2017
End Date: Feb 4, 2018
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1567953&show=150#msg51475626

Clannad: After Story – series does not have the Fantasy tag listed under Genres

Soarax said:
Challenge: School Challenge
Version: easy
Start Date: before challenge
End Date: before challenge
Post Link: here

Corpse Party: Missing Footage – series must be 15+ minutes total

AYOSHINA said:
Challenge: Content Rating Challenge X2
Version: Medium
Start Date: 12/13/17
End Date: 02/02/18
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1630131&show=50#msg53356576

Challenge: Sci-Fi Challenge X2
Version: Easy2x
Start Date: 12/18/17
End Date: 01/21/18
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1621103&show=100#msg53406686

Challenge: People Challenge X2
Version: Hard 2x
Start Date: 06/13/17
End Date: 01/16/18
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1533779&show=100#msg50966817

Challenge: Content Rating Challenge X2
Version: Hard x2
Start Date: 12/13/17
End Date: 02/03/18
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1630131&show=50#msg53356576

(Content Rating Challenge – Medium x2)
Hikaru no Go: Kita Hokutohai e no Michi – series listed under Plan To Watch
Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou – series not found on list
.hack//Tasogare no Udewa Densetsu: Offline de Aimashou – series not found on list
Pokemon XY: Hakai no Mayu to Diancie – series not found on list
Boku dake ga Inai Machi Recap – series not found on list
ChäoS;Child Episode 0 – series not found on list

(Sci-Fi Challenge – Easy x2)
Go! Princess Precure – series does not list Sci-Fi under Genres

(People Challenge – Hard x2)
Haikyuu!!: vs. "Akaten" – cannot be school or sports related
Keppeki Danshi! Aoyama-kun – cannot be school or sports related

(Content Rating Challenge – Medium x2)
Following series not found on list/listed under Plan To Watch: Houkago no Pleiades, Uchuu Show e Youkoso, Arashi no Yoru ni, Selector Destructed WIXOSS Movie, Flanders no Inu (Movie), Monster Strike, Monster Strike: Rain of Memories, Cheonnyeon-yeowoo Yeowoobi, Sonic★the★Hedgehog, Chocolate Underground, Shikabane Hime: Kuro – Soredemo, Hito to Shite, Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin Specials, Senkou no Night Raid Specials, Evil or Live Recap
Anime de Wakaru Shinryounaika – series cannot be used twice

Imyreld said:
Challenge: The Episodic Challengex2
Version: Easy
Start Date: January 16, 2018
End Date: February 5, 2018
Post Link: Link

Challenge: The GAR Challenge
Version:
Start Date: June 19, 2017
End Date: February 4, 2018
Post Link: Link

Challenge: The BINGO Challenge
Version: Hard
Start Date: June 22, 2018
End Date: February 4, 2018
Post Link: Link

(Episodic Challenge – Easy x2)
Need to finish all difficulties once before moving on to x2.

(GAR Challenge)
One Punch Man: Road to Hero – series not adapted from a Manga
Baccano! – series not adapted from a Novel

(BINGO Challenge – Hard)
Mob Psycho 100 – series started prior to challenge Start Date are not allowed
Nihon Animator Mihonichi – series cannot have any Related anime
Master Mosquiton – series cannot have any Related anime

c130112b said:
Challenge: Shana Collection
Start Date: 2018.02.05 (posted date)
End Date: 2018.02.05 (posted date)
Post Link: Here

Cannot validate your Turn In as your list has been restricted. Please set your list privacy to Public so I can check it.

SheyCroix said:
Challenge : 1st Year Anniversary Challenge
Start Date : ---
End Date : Feb 06, 2018
Post Link : https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1589530&show=50#msg49548262

Souryo to Majiwaru Shikiyoku no Yoru ni... – series does not contain the Josei tag


Even Entries Completed
#6126 – #6250

Turn-in #6172 skipped ― @smhmines, inspection needed.
Modified by SunflowerDaisho, Jan 5, 2019 12:52 PM
 
Dec 18, 2018 10:54 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 550
SunflowerDaisho said:
Vanadis said:
Challenge: 🔍 The Mystery Challenge 🔍
🔍 Start Date: 03.02.2017
🔍 End Date: 02.02.2018
🔍 Version: Hard
🔍 Post Link: 🔍🔍🔍

Challenge: ✨ ALPHA-SEASONAL OVA CHALLENGE ✨
Start Date: before club
End Date: 02.02.2018
Version: Summer
Post Link: ✨✨✨

(Mystery Challenge – Hard)
City Hunter: Goodbye My Sweetheart – series does not have the Mystery tag listed under Genres

(Alpha-Seasonal OVA Challenge – Summer)
Hori-san to Miyamura-kun – series listed under Watching at 3/4 episodes


Sorry.^^"
Mystery Challenge – Hard: City Hunter: Goodbye My Sweetheart ----> Detective Conan Bonus File: Fantasista Flower
Alpha-Seasonal OVA Challenge – Summer: Hori-san to Miyamura-kun was listed as completed before, here's a screenshot from webarchive.
But in this challenge it would be easy to replace, so I'll just use Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kaku: Outbreak instead. :)
 
Dec 18, 2018 11:05 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 1178
SunflowerDaisho said:
Wyvern22 said:
Challenge: - The Vampire Challenge -
Start Date: BC
End Date: BC
Post Link: Link
Hellsing: Psalm of Darkness – must be 15+ minutes total
Diabolik Lovers OVA – must be 15+ minutes total
Replaced with Blood-C: Special Edition
Replaced with Noblesse: Awakening
 
Dec 18, 2018 11:05 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 5044
SunflowerDaisho said:

Ritshiro said:
Challenge: People Challenge
Version: Hard
Start Date: July 15th, 2016
End Date: February 2nd, 2018
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1533779&show=0#msg46932655

Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon – must be a Main character


Oops! Switched Quetzalcoatl with Tooru (main character from the same anime)
 
Dec 18, 2018 11:25 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 344
SunflowerDaisho said:

Soarax said:
Challenge: School Challenge
Version: easy
Start Date: before challenge
End Date: before challenge
Post Link: here

Corpse Party: Missing Footage – series must be 15+ minutes total

Replaced with Asa made Jugyou Chu!
 
 
Dec 18, 2018 11:29 AM
VA-11 HALL-A

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 1478
@SunflowerDaisho fixed it =)

"𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚒𝚡 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜."
☆ 𝙰𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝙻𝚒𝚜𝚝 ☆
☆ 𝚅𝙽𝙳𝚋 ☆
☆ 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚢 ☆

 
Dec 18, 2018 11:37 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 314
SunflowerDaisho said:

Doougii said:
Challenge: January 2018 Challenge
Version:
Start Date: January 1st, 2018
End Date: January 26th, 2018
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1696226&show=0#msg53557036

One Outs – cannot use series started prior to January 1st

Whoops. Switched One Outs with Usagi Drop, changed user used, updated screenshot and changed end date.
 
Dec 18, 2018 12:02 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 4379
@SunflowerDaisho
Scavenger Hunt #23 - Replaced with Kakegurui and changed end date

User Rating - On AYOSHINA, replaced Nekojirou Soup with Claymore, finished by her on 25/08/2017, and started and finished by me on November of the same year, for the monthly challenge
On FatedKujo, replaced Hal with Blame! Movie, watched by user on 20/05/2017 and by me on 27/11/2017
Ending date does not change

Comedy - Done


thank you for all your work as inspector
 
Dec 18, 2018 12:08 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 1222
SunflowerDaisho said:
Aeradae said:
Challenge: The Content Rating Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: [12/06/17]
End Date: [01/21/18]
Post Link: Link

Magi: Sinbad no Bouken – TV type not allowed (I believe you meant to link this series, just correct the link and your Turn In will be verified)


Oops yes I did mean to use that one. The link has been changed, thank you!
Modified by Aeradae, Dec 18, 2018 12:13 PM
[★★] Official 2020 AWC
[★★] Official 2020 MRC
[★★] AWC/MRC Discord Server

[★★] AWCC Tracking
 
Dec 18, 2018 12:12 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 141
SunflowerDaisho said:

scrouge06 said:
Challenge: The Adaptions Challenge
Version: Hard
Start Date: 06/01/2017
End Date: 30/01/18
Post Link: Here

Inferno Cop – only TV types, OVAs with 4+ episodes, and Movies are allowed

Replaced with FLCL Progressive
Modified by scrouge, Dec 18, 2018 12:17 PM
 
Dec 18, 2018 12:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 1751
Imyreld said:
Challenge: The Reviewed Challengex2
Version: Hard
Start Date: October 11, 2017
End Date: January 19, 2018
Post Link: Link

Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan – linked Review no longer exists
Gintama° – linked Review no longer exists
Devil May Cry – linked Review no longer exists
Boku dake ga Inai Machi Recap – linked Review no longer exists

Replaced the review for Gintama. The other reviews were already fixed.

Imyreld said:
Challenge: The Movie Matching Challengex2
Version:
Start Date: November 5, 2017
End Date: January 24, 2018
Post Link: Link

Memories – can only use 2nd Pick if there are no other usable series, and Venus Senki seems to be a viable option

I thought the person had to be in the same staff position and the exception rule was only viable if there was no other option. (That's why I went with #2) I went ahead and watched Venus Senki and added it.

Imyreld said:
Challenge: The Episodic Challengex2
Version: Easy
Start Date: January 16, 2018
End Date: February 5, 2018
Post Link: Link

Challenge: The GAR Challenge
Version:
Start Date: June 19, 2017
End Date: February 4, 2018
Post Link: Link

Challenge: The BINGO Challenge
Version: Hard
Start Date: June 22, 2018
End Date: February 4, 2018
Post Link: Link

(Episodic Challenge – Easy x2)
Need to finish all difficulties once before moving on to x2.

(GAR Challenge)
One Punch Man: Road to Hero – series not adapted from a Manga
Baccano! – series not adapted from a Novel

(BINGO Challenge – Hard)
Mob Psycho 100 – series started prior to challenge Start Date are not allowed
Nihon Animator Mihonichi – series cannot have any Related anime
Master Mosquiton – series cannot have any Related anime

Episodic - Screenshot from my HoF profile showing that I have completed all 3.

GAR - Swapped Baki and One Punch Man: Road to Hero.
Replaced Baccano with Vampire Hunter D.

BINGO - I rewatched MP100 from November 5, 2017 to November 9, 2017. I also realized I put the wrong year on the turn-in -- The start date should be June 22, 2017.
Replaced Nihon Animator Mihonichi with Halo Legends.
Replaced Master Mosquiton with Golden Boy.
 
 
Dec 18, 2018 1:23 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 2580
@Vanadis @Wyvern22 @Ritshiro @Soarax @OmegaOtaku @Punkero @Aeradae @scrouge06
Your correction(s) look good, you're all set.

@Doougii
Your correction looks good. Just change your End Date in your Turn In post as well, and you're all set.

@Imyreld
(Reviewed Challenge – Hard x2)
Corrections look good, just change your End Date in your Turn In post to line up with when you finished Gintama..

(Movie Matching Challenge x2)
If you check out the spoiler under the Explanation, it says it doesn't have to be the same position. Just make sure to change your End Date in your Turn In post to line up with when you finished Venus Senki.

(Episodic Challenge – Easy x2)
The Episodic Challenge also has a Conquered difficulty though.

(Gar Challenge)
Corrections look good, just make sure to change your End Date in your Turn In post to line up with when you finished Vampire Hunter D.

(BINGO Challenge – Hard)
The Mob Psycho 100 call out was my bad. Your other two corrections look good, just make sure to change your End Date in your Turn In post to line up with when you finished Golden Boy.
Modified by SunflowerDaisho, Jan 3, 2019 7:32 AM
 
Dec 18, 2018 1:33 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 245
SunflowerDaisho said:
aliyn89 said:
Challenge: Scavenger Hunt #01
Start Date: November 2, 2017
End Date: January 31, 2018
Post Link: #138

Super Seisyun Brothers – series does not have a "G" Rating


Switched it with another one, thank you ^^
 
Dec 18, 2018 1:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 1751
@SunflowerDaisho

Dates are all fixed (except Gintama -- I didn't replace it, I just changed the review). I have no idea why I skipped the Conquered level of Episodic. I'll put a post together from the x2 and replace anything I took from there. I'll let you know when I finish doing that.
 
Dec 18, 2018 2:51 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 223
@SunflowerDaisho

Fixed the Adaptation Challenge
 
Pages (72) « First ... « 30 31 [32] 33 34 » ... Last »