Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (42) « First ... « 23 24 [25] 26 27 » ... Last »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Apr 17, 2018 9:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 869
@SunflowerDaisho

(Scavenger Hunt #18)
Unfortunately, Chuumon no Ooi Ryouriten (1991) doesn't count as it lists an "Alternative version" and not an "Alternative setting". (example)

Oops, ok I fixed it. Swapped in Katsugeki/Touken Ranbu

(People Challenge – Medium)
I'm assuming your Easy version hasn't been addressed as an inspector hasn't gotten to it yet... or someone really screwed up, but yes, it should also be fixed if it suffers from the same mistakes.

Alright, I fixed the first run of Easy, Med and Hard and resubmitted them. Each entry is from 1 anime and after each posts' start date. I just deleted the x2 entries and am going to start those over from today.
 
Apr 21, 2018 7:08 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 2377
Imyreld said:
@SunflowerDaisho

(Scavenger Hunt #18)
Unfortunately, Chuumon no Ooi Ryouriten (1991) doesn't count as it lists an "Alternative version" and not an "Alternative setting". (example)

Oops, ok I fixed it. Swapped in Katsugeki/Touken Ranbu

(People Challenge – Medium)
I'm assuming your Easy version hasn't been addressed as an inspector hasn't gotten to it yet... or someone really screwed up, but yes, it should also be fixed if it suffers from the same mistakes.

Alright, I fixed the first run of Easy, Med and Hard and resubmitted them. Each entry is from 1 anime and after each posts' start date. I just deleted the x2 entries and am going to start those over from today.


(Scavenger Hunt #18)
Your Turn In is now valid.

(People Challenge – Medium)
Okay. @AYOSHINA Both their Easy and Medium of the People Challenge need to be invalidated as they have re-turned them both in. That way Naine doesn't inspect the Easy version unnecessarily.
 
Apr 21, 2018 3:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 1623
SunflowerDaisho said:
Imyreld said:
@SunflowerDaisho

(Scavenger Hunt #18)
Unfortunately, Chuumon no Ooi Ryouriten (1991) doesn't count as it lists an "Alternative version" and not an "Alternative setting". (example)

Oops, ok I fixed it. Swapped in Katsugeki/Touken Ranbu

(People Challenge – Medium)
I'm assuming your Easy version hasn't been addressed as an inspector hasn't gotten to it yet... or someone really screwed up, but yes, it should also be fixed if it suffers from the same mistakes.

Alright, I fixed the first run of Easy, Med and Hard and resubmitted them. Each entry is from 1 anime and after each posts' start date. I just deleted the x2 entries and am going to start those over from today.


(Scavenger Hunt #18)
Your Turn In is now valid.

(People Challenge – Medium)
Okay. @AYOSHINA Both their Easy and Medium of the People Challenge need to be invalidated as they have re-turned them both in. That way Naine doesn't inspect the Easy version unnecessarily.


Easy and Medium entires has been marked as invalid.
 
Apr 30, 2018 11:03 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 996
Akai_Shuichi said:
Challenge: OVA Exposure Challenge
Version: Conquered x2
Start Date: August 1st, 2016
End Date: April 26th, 2018
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1483186&show=0#msg47187702

The OVA Exposure Challenge doesn't have a "Conquered" difficulty.
 
Apr 30, 2018 11:07 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 1242
@Jhiday I don't know what you're talking about.


It obviously says Hard and that's a fake quote.


People need societies, but they don't necessarily need nations. - Yang Wen-li
 
May 1, 2018 1:38 AM
... Daydreamer

Offline
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 687
#4637
Helvian494743 said:
Challenge: July 2017 Challenge
Start Date: 07/04/2017
End Date: 07/30/2017
Post Link: 🎆🎆🎆


• I can not find Koihime in your list

Resolved

#4689
zan1231 said:
Challenge: Monthly Challenge
Version: August 2017
Start Date: Aug 1, 2017
End Date: Aug 6, 2017
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1644562&show=100#msg51824105


• Not invalid, but the link for www.Working!! does not work.

Resolved

#4701
Imyreld said:
Challenge: The Romance Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: June 22, 2017
End Date: August 3, 2017
Post Link: Link

Challenge: The Sci-Fi Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: July 17, 2017
End Date: August 7, 2017
Post Link: Link


Romance
Masamune-kun no Revenge is not a stand-alone.

Sci-fi
• Not invalid, but links does not work for :
- Gintama Movie 1: Shinyaku Benizakura-hen
- Ao no 6-gou

Resolved

jho0on_ said:
Challenge:The Aired 2014 Challenge
Start Date:before club
End Date:before club
Post Link:Link


• Not invalid, just links for Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren and Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? (TV) does not work.

Resolved

AYOSHINA said:
Challenge: Ecchi Challenge X2
Version: Medium x2
Start Date: 12/16/16
End Date: 08/07/17
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1559904&show=50#msg48984321


Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou does not have 5 words in his title.

Resolved


Jhiday said:
Challenge: Alpha-Movie Seasonal Challenge
Version: Winter
Start Date: Before Club
End Date: 2017-08-15
Post Link: on the blog


• Not invalid, but the link for Tiger & Bunny Movie 2: The Rising does not work.

Resolved

#4745
extremeplant said:
Challenge: The Ecchi Challenge
Version: Medium
Start Date: Jan 20 2017
End Date: Aug 16 2017
Post Link: here


Nazo no Kanojo X have not the ecchi tag.

Resolved

Fire__Phoenix said:
Challenge: Harem Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: 15.08.2017 (before club)
End Date: 18.08.2017 (before club)
Post Link: Here


ChäoS;HEAd has more than 200k members.


#4763
slurpeee said:
Challenge: Comedy Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: Before Club
End Date: 08/18/17
Post Link: here


Trigun has more than 3 genres listed.


#4773
Punkero said:
Challenge: Comedy Challenge
Version: Hard
Start Date: 24/10/2016
End Date: 19/08/2017
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1560539&show=50#msg48273864

Upgrading From: Easy
Upgrading To: Hard


Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka OVA is not aired in Winter.

Resolved

#4783
smhmines said:
Challenge: Slice of Life Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: Before Club
End Date: Before Club
Post Link: Here


• The link for Free! does not work.
• The link for Gochuumon wa Usagi desu ka? lead to the wrong anime.
ReLIFE is not ranked 800+

Resolved

#4805
Izarapaw said:
Challenge: The Comedy Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: Before Club
End Date: 02/01/17
Post Link: Post #103
Upgrading From: Easy
Upgrading To: Medium


Amagi Brilliant Park: Nonbirishiteiru Hima ga Nai! is not a only comedy.


#4809
Punkero said:
Challenge: Content Rating Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: 21/06/2017
End Date: 23/08/2017
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1630131#msg51205919

Challenge: Content Rating Challenge
Version: Medium
Start Date: 21/06/2017
End Date: 23/08/2017
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1630131#msg51205919

Challenge: Content Rating Challenge
Version: Hard
Start Date: 21/06/2017
End Date: 23/08/2017
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1630131#msg51205919


Tenrankai no E is not PG.
Shiranpuri (Movie) is not a R+.

Resolved

Ritshiro said:
Challenge: August 2017 Challenge
Start Date: August 1st
End Date: August 24th
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1644562&show=50#msg51755517


• Not invalid, just the link for Musaigen no Phantom World Special lead to the wrong anime.

Resolved


#4829
djafndmald said:
Challenge: "Treasure" Set - SH #01
Start Date: Aug 17, 2017
End Date: Aug 26, 2017
Post Link: Here


• I cannot find all series in your list.



#4851
HurricaneLaurk said:


Challenge: Sports Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: Before Club
End Date: Before Club
Post Link: Here


Free! have the Drama tag.

Resolved

#4903
VladimirNabokov said:
Challenge: Movie Per Day Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: 2017-8-10
End Date: 2017-8-19
Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1481059&show=150#msg51871899

Challenge: Dementia Challenge
Version -
Start Date: 2017-8-20 (and partially before the club)
End Date: 2017-9-2
Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1571656&show=50#msg50422849

Challenge: Unrated Challenge
Version: Easy, Medium, Hard, Challenged (all in one post)
Start Date: 2017, Feb the 7th
End Date: 2017, Sep the 4th
Post link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1511558&show=50#msg49583681


• No anime in your list.



#4921
OmegaOtaku said:
Challenge: Ecchi Challenge
Version: Hard
Start Date: 10/10/2016
End Date: 04/09/2017
Post Link: #20


Strike Witches Movie has not the Ecchi tag.
Strike Witches: Operation Victory Arrow has not the Ecchi tag.

Resolved

Punkero said:
Challenge: Content Rating
Version: Easy X2
Start Date: 23/08/2017
End Date: 04/09/2017
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1630131#msg52048793


Cutey Honey Flash: The Movie is not R+

Resolved

#4961
MegaManBK7 said:
Challenge: Scavenger Hunt #7 (Thief Set #3)
Start Date: January 10, 2017
End Date: August 9, 2017
Post Link: This Blog Post


Needless has not an ''unknown'' source.

Resolved

Odd Entries Completed
#4450 – #5001

Modified by TreasuredHopes, May 4, 2018 5:46 PM
 
May 1, 2018 1:43 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 996
TreasuredHopes said:
• Not invalid, but the link for Tiger & Bunny Movie 2: The Rising does not work.

Fixed.
 
May 1, 2018 2:02 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 86
TreasuredHopes said:
#4961
MegaManBK7 said:
Challenge: Scavenger Hunt #7 (Thief Set #3)
Start Date: January 10, 2017
End Date: August 9, 2017
Post Link: This Blog Post


Needless has not an ''unknown'' source.


Switched Needless to No Game No Life: Zero - Manner Movie, should fix the issue with no other problems.
 
May 1, 2018 2:27 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 869
@TreasuredHopes

Challenge: The Romance Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: June 22, 2017
End Date: August 3, 2017
Post Link: Link

Challenge: The Sci-Fi Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: July 17, 2017
End Date: August 7, 2017
Post Link: Link[/quote]

Romance
Masamune-kun no Revenge is not a stand-alone.

Is it because of it being an adaptation? Or the OVA? The OVA that is connected to it was added way after I completed the show and turned the challenge in. Do I still need to replace it if that is the case? The OVA doesn't even come out until the end of July this year.

Sci-fi
• Not invalid, but links does not work for :
- Gintama Movie 1: Shinyaku Benizakura-hen
- Ao no 6-gou

Fixed the links, sorry about that!
 
May 1, 2018 4:21 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 498
TreasuredHopes said:


#4745
extremeplant said:
Challenge: The Ecchi Challenge
Version: Medium
Start Date: Jan 20 2017
End Date: Aug 16 2017
Post Link: here


Nazo no Kanojo X have not the ecchi tag.



I replaced Nazo no Kanojo X with Koe de Oshigoto! The Animation for "Watch an anime with less than 5 episodes ".
The new End Date is 08/19/2017

 
May 1, 2018 4:44 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 5301
TreasuredHopes said:

Ritshiro said:
Challenge: August 2017 Challenge
Start Date: August 1st
End Date: August 24th
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1644562&show=50#msg51755517


• Not invalid, just the link for Musaigen no Phantom World Special lead to the wrong anime.


Fixed :)
 
May 1, 2018 4:54 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 225
TreasuredHopes said:


• I can not find Koihime in your list


Sorry, months after I turned this in I made a hentai account and forgot to link it in the challenge thread.
 
May 1, 2018 5:12 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 75

jho0on_ said:
Challenge:The Aired 2014 Challenge
Start Date:before club
End Date:before club
Post Link:Link




done editting


 
May 1, 2018 6:40 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 147
TreasuredHopes said:

#4783
smhmines said:
Challenge: Slice of Life Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: Before Club
End Date: Before Club
Post Link: Here


• The link for Free! does not work.
• The link for Gochuumon wa Usagi desu ka? lead to the wrong anime.
ReLIFE is not ranked 800+


Fixed the links and changed ReLife to Kiniro Mosaic.
 
May 1, 2018 8:27 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 33


#4689
zan1231 said:
Challenge: Monthly Challenge
Version: August 2017
Start Date: Aug 1, 2017
End Date: Aug 6, 2017
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1644562&show=100#msg51824105


• Not invalid, but the link for www.Working!! does not work.



Fixed
 
May 1, 2018 9:36 AM
Tsundere Expert

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 1342
TreasuredHopes said:

OmegaOtaku said:
Challenge: Ecchi Challenge
Version: Hard
Start Date: 10/10/2016
End Date: 04/09/2017
Post Link: #20


Strike Witches Movie has not the Ecchi tag.
Strike Witches: Operation Victory Arrow has not the Ecchi tag.


*sigh* Another invalid entry from a challenge completed more than a while ago =/
Fixed, but FYI they both did have the tag at time of completion.
Certified Tsundere Twintails Fetishist Resident Fate Fanboy
 
May 1, 2018 10:15 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 2776
TreasuredHopes said:


Punkero said:
Challenge: Comedy Challenge
Version: Hard
Start Date: 24/10/2016
End Date: 19/08/2017
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1560539&show=50#msg48273864

Upgrading From: Easy
Upgrading To: Hard


Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka OVA is not aired in Winter.



Punkero said:
Challenge: Content Rating Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: 21/06/2017
End Date: 23/08/2017
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1630131#msg51205919

Challenge: Content Rating Challenge
Version: Medium
Start Date: 21/06/2017
End Date: 23/08/2017
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1630131#msg51205919

Challenge: Content Rating Challenge
Version: Hard
Start Date: 21/06/2017
End Date: 23/08/2017
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1630131#msg51205919


Tenrankai no E is not PG.
Shiranpuri (Movie) is not a R+.


Punkero said:
Challenge: Content Rating
Version: Easy X2
Start Date: 23/08/2017
End Date: 04/09/2017
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1630131#msg52048793


Cutey Honey Flash: The Movie is not R+


Comedy Challenge: Replaced with Noragami and changed end date

Content Rating Challenge: Peplaced with Amada Anime Series: Super Mario Brothers on PG and Koe de Oshigoto! The Animation on R+ and changed end date

Content Rating Challenge Easy X2: Replaced with Asa made Jugyou Chu! and changed end date
 
May 1, 2018 5:30 PM
 
May 4, 2018 5:05 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 67
TreasuredHopes said:
#4851
HurricaneLaurk said:


Challenge: Sports Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: Before Club
End Date: Before Club
Post Link: Here


Free! have the Drama tag.


Free! didn't have the Drama tag when I put it there. Oh well. Switched it to Teekyuu.
 
May 4, 2018 5:59 PM
... Daydreamer

Offline
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 687
Imyreld said:
@TreasuredHopes

Challenge: The Romance Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: June 22, 2017
End Date: August 3, 2017
Post Link: Link

Masamune-kun no Revenge is not a stand-alone.

Is it because of it being an adaptation? Or the OVA? The OVA that is connected to it was added way after I completed the show and turned the challenge in. Do I still need to replace it if that is the case? The OVA doesn't even come out until the end of July this year.


Yes it was for the OVA, I know that the OVA has been added later. Due to my delay in inspections, I think you don't need to replace it, cause your entry was valid when you have turned it in.
 
May 4, 2018 6:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 869
@TreasuredHopes

Ok! Thank you for checking on that for me. Let me know if I do end up needing to replace it.
 
May 12, 2018 1:33 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 12747
Wyvern22 said:
Challenge: - The Mascot Challenge -
Version: Conquered
Start Date: 17.06.2017
End Date: 26.07.2017
Post Link: Link

Please explain in which way the following characters are mascots:
*Beast Titan
*Asurada
*Misuzu
*Shouko Sugawara
*Dominator
Resolved


Astarate said:
Challenge: 1 Year Anniversary Challenge
Version: n/a
Start Date: Feb 10 2017
End Date: July 18 2017
Post Link: [link]

*Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic is not in your favorites.
*Kanojo to Kanojo no Neko: Everything Flows cannot be found in your trope.
*You have used Darker than Black: Ryuusei no Gemini and Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata ♭: Koi to Junjou no Service Kai twice.
*please change your end date since you have watched Redline after your given end date.


SheyCroix said:
Challenge : #05 Challenge
Start Date: Jan 16
End Date: Jun 06
Post Link : https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1585151#msg49347887


Challenge : #06 Challenge
Start Date: Jan 16
End Date: Jun 23
Post Link : https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1585154#msg49347888


Challenge : #08 Challenge
Start Date : Jan 18
End Date : Jun 13
Post Link : https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1585654#msg49370177


Challenge : #10 Challenge
Start Date: Jan 28
End Date: Jul 13
Post Link : https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1587813#msg49478012

#05 Challenge
*Berserk does not have 500-599 favorites, no screenshot provided.
Resolved

#06 Challenge
*Tales of Zestiria the X 2nd Season does not have 60.000 - 69.999 members.
Resolved

#08 Challenge
*Kuzu no Honkai has 9 characters listed.
Resolved

#10 Challenge
*Chou Kidougai-ku: Kashiwa-no-Ha aired on Sep 30, 2015.
Resolved


AYOSHINA said:
Challenge: Mystery Challenge x2
Version: Medium x2
Start Date: 02/24/17
End Date: 07/29/17
Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1544516&show=100#msg49777884

Challenge: School Challenge
Version: Medium
Start Date: 05/19/17
End Date: 07/30/17
Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1616522#msg50794900

Mystery Challenge x2
*You have used Detective Conan Movie 06: The Phantom of Baker Street and .hack//The Movie: Sekai no Mukou ni in your hard difficulty.
Resolved

School Challenge
*Motto To LOVE-Ru is not an Original.
Resolved


Gwathgor said:
Challenge: Slice of Life Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: 03.02.2017
End Date: 31.07.2017
Post Link: Link

*Natsume Yuujinchou: Itsuka Yuki no Hi ni isn't ranked 800 or higher (e.g. #801, #802, etc...).
Resolved


GNozaki said:
Challenge: Scavenger Hunt : "Treasure" Set - SH #02
Version:
Start Date: May 17, 2017
End Date: July 30, 2017
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1523354&show=50#msg50014863

*according to your anime list, Kuzu no Honkai and Fuuka are previously started. For Scavenger Hunts, the start date is the day of your post.
Resolved


abystoma2 said:
Challenge: People Challenge
Version: Medium
Start Date: 08.07.2017
End Date: 29.07.2017
Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1533779#msg47489634

Challenge: Fantasy Challenge
Version: Hard
Start Date: before club
End Date: 27.07.2017
Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1533779#msg47489634

Challenge: Fantasy Challenge
Version: Medium
Start Date: 10.11.2017
End Date: 30.07.2017
Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1533779#msg47489634

Challenge: People Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: 08.07.2017
End Date: 31.07.2017
Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1533779#msg47489634

People Challenge (Medium)
*Ayumi Asakura from Super Lovers is a supporting character.
*No character listed for Kyoukai no Kanata: Mini Theater. The only main character that fits the requirement in this entry would be Mirai Kuriyama, but you already have chosen her for the pink hair requirement.
*Kuroba, Kaito was used twice.
*Kunimi, Hiro wears a sports/school related uniform.
*you have used Fuuma no Kojirou: Yasha-hen twice.

Fantasy Challenge (Hard)
*No series listed for the requirement: watch a series with more than 80k members.
*Atama Yama is less than 15 minutes.
*please fix the link in your turn-in, since it links to your people challenge.

Fantasy Challenge (Medium)
*Sore Ike! Anpanman: Anpanman to Kaizoku Lobster doesn't exist.
*Tales of Zestiria the X: Saiyaku no Jidai was used twice.
*please fix the link in your turn-in, since it links to your people challenge.

People Challenge (Easy)
*Qiu from Da Yu Hai Tang does not have blonde hair.


Shuichi2 said:
Challenge: OVA-Per-Day Challenge
Version: Conquered
Start Date: 1/1/17
End Date: 9/2/17
Post Link: Here

Challenge: Comedy Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: Before club
End Date: Before club
Post Link: Here

OVA Per Day Challenge
*cannot find Nagareboshi Lens in your list.

Comedy Challenge
*Morita-san wa Mukuchi does not have episodes less than 10 minutes.
Resolved


Wyvern22 said:
Challenge: - The Voice Actor/Actress Challenge x4 -
Start Date: 14.12.2016
End Date: 02.08.2017
Post Link: Link

*Neither Kazue Ikura nor Norio Wakamoto have a role in s.CRY.ed Alteration II: Quan.
Resolved


AYOSHINA said:
Challenge: Genre-OVA Challenge X2
Start Date: 05/16/17
End Date: 08/05/17
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1487841&show=50#msg50758608

*Berserk: Majo no Tsuisou is a special.
*Tonari no 801-chan R is not tagged with magic.
Resolved


NickWilks said:
Challenge: The Movie-Per-Day Challenge
Version: Conquered Challenge
Start Date: 30th Jun 2017
End Date: 8th Aug 2017
Post Link: Link to Post

@riho88riho @AYOSHINA
Conquered Completed
Series Requested: Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Movie: Lagann-hen

according to your anime list you have watched the following series on these dates:
*[01/07/2017] Tales of Vesperia: The First Strike - watched on July 2nd
*[22/07/2017] Appleseed (Movie) - watched on July 23rd
*[28/07/2017] Nerawareta Gakuen - watched on July 29th
Resolved


-Animazing- said:
Challenge: Comedy Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: Before Club
End Date: Before Club
Post Link: Post

*Naruto Shippuuden: Sunny Side Battle is less than 15 minutes.
Resolved


Imyreld said:
Challenge: The Mascot Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: Prev watched
End Date: Prev watched
Post Link: Link

Please explain in which way the following characters are mascots:
*Isaac Dian
*Senketsu
Resolved


EcchiRansu said:
Challenge: 52 WEEKS CHALLENGE
Version: 1/4 2/4 3/4 and 4/4 (all 4)
Start Date: August 18th, 2016
End Date: August 9th, 2017
Post Link: Post

*Rewrite is adapted from a visual game.
*Peach Girl is not from Studio Nomad.
*Yamato Nadeshiko Shichihenge♥ is not an action AND comedy series.
*In the 3rd set, there are 3 mistakes; you are allowed to run into the next week once in a set unless you have already spoken with a staff member about it.
*You've completed the conquered difficulty, not all.


riho88riho said:
Challenge: Reviewed
Version: Easy
Start Date: Apr.19
End Date: Aug.10
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1565485#msg50413833

*Your chosen review for ReLIFE has been deleted.
Resolved


AYOSHINA said:
Challenge: 52 Weeks Challenge
Version: Conquered
Start Date: 08/16/16
End Date: 08/12/17
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1544268&show=0#msg47408244
Upgrading From: Hard
Upgrading To: Conquered

Challenge: Featured Article Challenge
Version: Medium
Start Date: 03/18/17
End Date: 08/07/17
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1597621#msg50022865

52 Weeks Challenge
*According to the MAL database, you have completed Air in December. Usually you add the series in the given time period, but for this entry there isn't a start/end date in your anime list neither. Since this is a quite time sensitive challenge I thought it's better to ask why it landed in the completed list later on.
Resolved

Featured Article Challenge
*Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora does not have 10+ episodes.
Resolved


momohakarish said:
Challenge: Special-Per-Day Challenge
Version: Medium
Start Date: 27/7/2017
End Date: 15/8/2017
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1522819&show=50#msg51683934

Challenge: OVA-per-day challenge
Version: medium
Start Date: 27/7/2017
End Date: 15/8/2017
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1509223&show=50#msg51683925

Challenge: Movie-Per-Day Challenge
Version: medium
Start Date: 27/7/2017
End Date: 15/8/2017
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1481059&show=150#msg51684149

*The last updated dates do not correspond with the dates in your challenge nor could I find start and end dates in your list, cannot verify your entries for now.


starfishalliance said:
Challenge: People Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: January 14, 2017
End Date: April 26, 2017
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=797433

The following entries have been used more than once:
*Hyouka: Motsubeki Mono wa x2
*Bubblegum Crisis x2
*Akatsuki no Yona OVA x4
*RG Veda x2
*Oshiete! Galko-chan x3
*Fushigi no Umi no Nadia x2
*Michiko to Hatchin x2
*Haibane Renmei x2
*Trigun x2
Resolved
Modified by NaineLIEz, May 24, 2018 12:42 PM



"Happy Unbirthday."



set by aniki
 
May 12, 2018 1:34 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 12747
KnotImp said:
Challenge: The Comedy Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: before club
End Date: 18-8-2017
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1560539&show=200#msg51979299

Challenge: ☼ August2017 Challenge ☼
Start Date: aug 1st
End Date: aug 18th
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1644562&show=0#msg51753123

Comedy Challenge
*Golden Boy started airing in 1995.

August 2017
*Your last updated dates for this monthly are not in August; cannot verify the entries for now.


Varsel said:
Challenge: Fairy Tail Collection
Version:
Start Date:
End Date: 18.08.2017
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1489554&show=150#msg51958589
(It`s under "Finished" spoiler)

*cannot find Towa no Kizuna in your list.


KenApplepi said:
Challenge: comedy challenge
Version: medium
Start Date: Jan 12, 2017
End Date: Aug 19, 2017
Post Link: here

*your challenge is valid since you have enough entries, but please remove Demi-chan wa Kataritai: Demi-chan no Natsuyasumi because it has an english title.


OmegaOtaku said:
Challenge: People Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: 27/06/2017
End Date: 21/08/2017
Post Link:#121

*Mitsuki Hayase has blue eyes.
Resolved


Oni-Sanae said:
October 2017 Challenge
Version:
Start Date:01/10/2017
End Date:24/10/2017
Post Link:#75

*Aria Shichijou has brown hair.


Fire__Phoenix said:
Challenge: Romance Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: 21.08.2017 (before club)
End Date: 21.08.2017 (before club)
Post Link: Here


Challenge: Sports Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: 21.08.2017 (before club)
End Date: 21.08.2017 (before club)
Post Link: Here

Romance Challenge
*Elfen Lied Special is not tagged with romance.
*Elfen Lied has a related entry.

Sports Challenge
*Your challenge is valid, but feel free to fix the title for the requirement "watch an anime that has a non-Japanese title". Right now it looks like you have used the second season of Free! twice even though you linked it correctly :D.


KenApplepi said:
Challenge: OVA exposure challenge
Version: med
Start Date: Feb 7, 2017
End Date: Aug 22, 2017
Post Link: here

*There are 23 entries; one is missing.
*No reviews for Owari no Seraph: Kyuuketsuki Shahar.
*According to your anime list, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch Special Edition Black Rebellion, Hunter x Hunter Pilot, Owari no Seraph: Kyuuketsuki Shahar are previously completed.


KenApplepi said:
Challenge: scavenger hunt
Version: #11
Start Date: Apr 8, 2017
End Date: Aug 23, 2017
Post Link: here

Challenge: Slice of Life Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: Jan 13, 2017
End Date: Aug 23, 2017
Post Link: here

Scavenger Hunt #11
*according to your anime list, Fairy Tail was previously started.

Slice of Life Challenge
*Cross Road is less than 15 mins.
*Natsume Yuujinchou is not a sequel.


Imyreld said:
Challenge: Adaptations
Version: Easy
Start Date: June 22, 2017
End Date: August 23, 2017
Post Link: Link

*ReLIFE falls under the miscellaneous category (web manga).
Resolved


Yuuki-Sempai said:
Challenge: August 2017+bonus
Start Date:8/1/17
End Date:8/26/17
Post Link:Right hea my boi

*according to your anime list, you've started Steins;Gate already in July.


aliyn89 said:
Challenge: The Shounen Ai Challenge
Start Date: Before Club
End Date: August 28, 2017
Post Link: #108

*Ling Qi doesn't have less than 10k members.
*Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru doesn't have 10,000 - 30,000 members:
Resolved


KenApplepi said:
Challenge: ova per day
Version: easy
Start Date: Aug 17, 2017
End Date: Aug 26, 2017
Post Link: here

Challenge: series per day
Version: easy
Start Date: Aug 18, 2017
End Date: Aug 27, 2017
Post Link: here

OVA per day
*Mirai Nikki is not 10+ mins long.

Special per day
*Your challenge is valid, but please change the name of the challenge in the turn-in, since it's saying series per day.


Yuuki-Sempai said:
Challenge:Aired 2015 Challenge
Version:-
Start Date:BC
End Date:8/27/17
Post Link:https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1496025&show=200#msg51619188

*Only 9 entries in the Fall season.


heinrich6745 said:
Challenge: Specials Exposure Challenge
Date started: Oct 9 2016
Date finished: Aug 29 2017
Post link: here

*Your challenge is valid, but please add the difficulty in your turn-in.
Resolved


GNozaki said:
Challenge: Scavenger Hunt #07
Start Date: March 31, 2017
End Date: August 29, 2017
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1560327&show=50#msg50168615

*according to your anime list, JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken (TV) was previously started.
Resolved


MissCactus said:
Challenge: Comedy Challenge
Version: Medium
Start Date: December 9, 2016
End Date: August 30, 2017
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1560539&show=50#msg48889353

*I'm not sure if you have changed your username, but Senyuu. doesn't start with the same letter as your username (anymore).
*Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko does not have only a japanese title.
Resolved


SheyCroix said:
Challenge : Comedy Challenge
Version : Hard
Start Date : Oct 14, 2016
End Date : Aug 29, 2017
Post Link : https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1560539#msg48143674

*You have used Re:Petit kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu also for your People Challenge (hard); thus it doesn't meet the requirement in the comedy challenge.
Resolved


Punkero said:
Challenge: Movie Timeline
Start Date: 21/04/2017
End Date: 30/08/2017
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1528573&show=50#msg50437635

*Your challenge is valid, but you can remove/replace Koe no Katachi since it aired in 2016.


AYOSHINA said:
Challenge: Featured Article Challenge
Version: Hard
Start Date: 03/18/17
End Date: 08/07/17
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1597621#msg50022865

Challenge: Magical Challenge 2x
Version: Easy 2x
Start Date: 03/03/17
End Date: 08/31/17
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1526999&show=100#msg50966663

Featured Article Challenge
*Mnemosyne: Mnemosyne no Musume-tachi only has 6 episodes.
*It seems like I've always missed the chance to tell you that you have actually completed the difficulites Medium, Hard and Conquered. This challenge has 4 difficulties. Just wanted to let you know since I've seen in the HoF that you've already submitted your second run.
Resolved

Magical Challenge 2x
*The following series do not appear in MALgraph's Mahou Shoujo list:
Resolved


All Entries Completed
#4621 – #4900
Modified by NaineLIEz, May 24, 2018 12:39 PM



"Happy Unbirthday."



set by aniki
 
May 12, 2018 2:01 PM
~ Mad Shipper ~

Offline
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 242
NaineLIEz said:
aliyn89 said:
Challenge: The Shounen Ai Challenge
Start Date: Before Club
End Date: August 28, 2017
Post Link: #108

*Ling Qi doesn't have less than 10k members.
*Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru doesn't have 10,000 - 30,000 members:


Switched Ling Qi to Marginal Prince: Gekkeiju no Ouji-tachi and Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru to Kono Danshi, Mahou ga Oshigoto Desu.
 
May 12, 2018 2:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 12747
@aliyn89 your entry is valid now.



"Happy Unbirthday."



set by aniki
 
May 12, 2018 2:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1234
NaineLIEz said:
Gwathgor said:
Challenge: Slice of Life Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: 03.02.2017
End Date: 31.07.2017
Post Link: Link

*Natsume Yuujinchou: Itsuka Yuki no Hi ni isn't ranked 800 or higher (e.g. #801, #802, etc...).

Switched the requirement to "Watch a series with 25,000-80,000 members".
 
May 12, 2018 2:55 PM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 406
NaineLIEz said:



GNozaki said:
Challenge: Scavenger Hunt : "Treasure" Set - SH #02
Version:
Start Date: May 17, 2017
End Date: July 30, 2017
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1523354&show=50#msg50014863

*according to your anime list, Kuzu no Honkai and Fuuka are previously started. For Scavenger Hunts, the start date is the day of your post.






NaineLIEz said:


GNozaki said:
Challenge: Scavenger Hunt #07
Start Date: March 31, 2017
End Date: August 29, 2017
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1560327&show=50#msg50168615

*according to your anime list, JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken (TV) was previously started.





  • Replaced JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken (TV) with Fate/stay night
  • Fixed end date because of these changes
 
May 12, 2018 3:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 12747
@Gwathgor @GNozaki your challenges are valid now.



"Happy Unbirthday."



set by aniki
 
May 12, 2018 4:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 869
@NaineLIEz

Imyreld said:
Challenge: The Mascot Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: Prev watched
End Date: Prev watched
Post Link: Link

Please explain in which way the following characters are mascots:
*Isaac Dian
*Senketsu

Isaac and Miria are the most recognizable characters in Baccano! They also even make a cameo in an episode of Durarara!!
Senketsu is Ryuuko's sailor suit, the thing that gives her power and is the costume she is constantly portrayed in. Seeing him on or off of her immediately tells you its Kill la Kill.

Imyreld said:
Challenge: Adaptations
Version: Easy
Start Date: June 22, 2017
End Date: August 23, 2017
Post Link: Link

*ReLIFE falls under the miscellaneous category (web manga).

Replaced it with Elfen Lied. The ending date won't change since I completed this anime before this challenge was completed.
 
May 12, 2018 4:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 848
NaineLIEz said:
Wyvern22 said:
Challenge: - The Mascot Challenge -
Version: Conquered
Start Date: 17.06.2017
End Date: 26.07.2017
Post Link: Link
Please explain in which way the following characters are mascots:
*Beast Titan
*Asurada
*Misuzu
*Shouko Sugawara
*Dominator

Wyvern22 said:
Challenge: - The Voice Actor/Actress Challenge x4 -
Start Date: 14.12.2016
End Date: 02.08.2017
Post Link: Link
*Neither Kazue Ikura nor Norio Wakamoto have a role in s.CRY.ed Alteration II: Quan.


The Mascot Challenge
*Beast Titan in here it says that the Colossal Titan could be considered as a Mascot Villain so i thought that the Beast Titan could be considered like that too.
*Misuzu is a youkai with animal form the same way as Madara. Or Madara only counts because he transforms into a tiny form????
Since not all the mascots has to be cute i have doubts about what is valid or not.
For example *Asurada is an AI in a race car and *Shouko Sugawara is presented almost all the time like that girl's avatar.


The Voice Actor/Actress Challenge
Changed for Detective Conan Movie 10: Requiem of the Detectives


Modified by Wyvern22, May 12, 2018 8:11 PM
 
May 12, 2018 4:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 976
NaineLIEz said:
Shuichi2 said:
Challenge: OVA-Per-Day Challenge
Version: Conquered
Start Date: 1/1/17
End Date: 9/2/17
Post Link: Here

Challenge: Comedy Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: Before club
End Date: Before club
Post Link: Here

OVA Per Day Challenge
*cannot find Nagareboshi Lens in your list.

Comedy Challenge
*Morita-san wa Mukuchi does not have episodes less than 10 minutes.


Sorry if I'm not supposed to post here, for the comedy challenge I linked the wrong anime and have fixed it.
But what does that mean for the OVA challenge, I definitely watched it at the time :/
 
May 12, 2018 4:38 PM
🌕🚀System;Reset

Offline
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 10298
@NaineLIEz

#05 Challenge
*Berserk does not have 500-599 favorites, no screenshot provided.
Watch a series favorited 500 to 599 times : Berserk screenshot taken


#06 Challenge
*Tales of Zestiria the X 2nd Season does not have 60.000 - 69.999 members.
Watch a series with total members between 60,000 and 69,999 : Tales of Zestiria the X 2nd Season screenshot taken


#08 Challenge
*Kuzu no Honkai has 9 characters listed.
Watch a series with 8 characters listed : Kuzu no Honkai screenshot taken


#10 Challenge
*Chou Kidougai-ku: Kashiwa-no-Ha aired on Sep 30, 2015.
Watch a series that aired in October : B Who I Want 2 B (Oct 13, 2015)


*You have used Re:Petit kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu also for your People Challenge (hard); thus it doesn't meet the requirement in the comedy challenge.
--- There's no overlapping rule for neither challenge, if that's what you meant there.
scratch that, looking into it
Replaced with https://myanimelist.net/anime/13655/Little_Busters
Modified by SheyCroix, May 12, 2018 4:52 PM
 
May 12, 2018 5:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 1623
NaineLIEz said:
AYOSHINA said:
Challenge: Mystery Challenge x2
Version: Medium x2
Start Date: 02/24/17
End Date: 07/29/17
Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1544516&show=100#msg49777884

Challenge: School Challenge
Version: Medium
Start Date: 05/19/17
End Date: 07/30/17
Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1616522#msg50794900

Mystery Challenge x2
*You have used Detective Conan Movie 06: The Phantom of Baker Street and .hack//The Movie: Sekai no Mukou ni in your hard difficulty.

School Challenge
*Motto To LOVE-Ru is not an Original.


Mystery
- Removed Detective Conan Movie 06: The Phantom of Baker Street from Medium difficulty since I've already had 20 valid requirements met and left it for Hard difficulty.
- Switched .hack//The Movie: Sekai no Mukou ni with Detective Conan Movie 10: Requiem of the Detectives.
- Replaced Detective Conan Movie 10: Requiem of the Detectives with Mi Yu Xing Zhe for 'Watch a Mystery anime with an average score of over 7' requirement.

School
- Switch with Magic-Kyun! Renaissance.

NaineLIEz said:
AYOSHINA said:
Challenge: Genre-OVA Challenge X2
Start Date: 05/16/17
End Date: 08/05/17
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1487841&show=50#msg50758608

*Berserk: Majo no Tsuisou is a special.
*Tonari no 801-chan R is not tagged with magic.


- Replaced Berserk (2017) Majo no Tsuisou with Ao no Exorcist: Kyoto Fujouou-hen OVA.
- Replaced Tonari no 801-chan R with Fantasia.
- New end date: 04/28/18

NaineLIEz said:
AYOSHINA said:
Challenge: 52 Weeks Challenge
Version: Conquered
Start Date: 08/16/16
End Date: 08/12/17
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1544268&show=0#msg47408244
Upgrading From: Hard
Upgrading To: Conquered

Challenge: Featured Article Challenge
Version: Medium
Start Date: 03/18/17
End Date: 08/07/17
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1597621#msg50022865

52 Weeks Challenge
*According to the MAL database, you have completed Air in December. Usually you add the series in the given time period, but for this entry there isn't a start/end date in your anime list neither. Since this is a quite time sensitive challenge I thought it's better to ask why it landed in the completed list later on.

Featured Article Challenge
*Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora does not have 10+ episodes.


52 Weeks Challenge
- The Air series was completed in 06/2017 and this is a screenshot of the series anime history. MAL finally decided to the correct the episode count from the 13 (I think they counted the summary ep as the '13') to the actual 12 episodes that aired towards the end of 2017. I only noticed they corrected the episode count when I updated my MALgragh in December and I updated the series on my MAL to reflect that.

Featured Article Challenge
- Replaced Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora with Sora yori mo Tooi Basho ([April Fool's] The Best and Worst Anime of Winter 2018).
- New end date: 03/27/18

NaineLIEz said:
AYOSHINA said:
Challenge: Featured Article Challenge
Version: Hard
Start Date: 03/18/17
End Date: 08/07/17
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1597621#msg50022865

Challenge: Magical Challenge 2x
Version: Easy 2x
Start Date: 03/03/17
End Date: 08/31/17
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1526999&show=100#msg50966663

Featured Article Challenge
*Mnemosyne: Mnemosyne no Musume-tachi only has 6 episodes.
*It seems like I've always missed the chance to tell you that you have actually completed the difficulites Medium, Hard and Conquered. This challenge has 4 difficulties. Just wanted to let you know since I've seen in the HoF that you've already submitted your second run.

Magical Challenge 2x
*The following series do not appear in MALgraph's Mahou Shoujo list:


Featured Article Challenge
- Replaced Mnemosyne: Mnemosyne no Musume-tachi with Denki-gai no Honya-san (The Top 10 Cutest Manga Ever!).
- Well shit, now that you mention it, I did.

Magical Challenge 2x Bless the ever changing mal system
- Replaced Berserk (2017) Majo no Tsuisou with Precure All Stars DX the Dance Live♥: Miracle Dance Stage e Youkoso.
- Replaced Otaku no Video with Princess Tutu Recaps for 'Watch a second special' requirement.
- Replaced Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works - Prologue with Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru: Hidamari.
- Replaced Harukanaru Toki no Naka de: Hachiyou Shou Specials with Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru: Washio Sumi no Shou (6 Episodes).
- Replaced Aa! Megami-sama!: Sorezore no Tsubasa with Futari wa Precure: Max Heart.
- Replaced Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records with Shugo Chara! Party!.
- Replaced Aa! Megami-sama! (TV) with Yes! Precure 5 GoGo!.
- Replaced Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 OVA (Light Novel)
- Replaced Arion woith Go! Princess Precure Movie: Go! Go!! Gouka 3-bondate!!! (2015) for 'Watch an anime that started airing the same year you joined MAL' requirement.
- Replaced Seirei Tsukai with Ojamajo Doremi (1999).
- Replaced Happy Seven: The TV Manga with Futari wa Precure (As of 01/15/18 ― 21,433).
- Replaced Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou with Princess Tutu (As of 01/21/18 ― 88,771).
- Replaced .hack//G.U. Returner with Precure All Stars Movie: Haru no Carnival♪ - Ima Koko kara.
- Replaced Berserk (2017) with Jewelpet Twinkle☆.
- Replaced Fate/stay night with Cure Miracle to Mofurun no Mahou Lesson.
- Replaced Happiness! with Magic Knight Rayearth for 'Watch a Sci-Fi, Space or Mecha anime' requirement.

.... shit, did i get everything? idk
 
May 12, 2018 10:39 PM
Tsundere Expert

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 1342
@NaineLIEz fixed. Replaced her with Karen Kujou from Kiniro Mosaic: Pretty Days
Certified Tsundere Twintails Fetishist Resident Fate Fanboy
 
May 14, 2018 11:34 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 240
NaineLIEz said:
NickWilks said:
Challenge: The Movie-Per-Day Challenge
Version: Conquered Challenge
Start Date: 30th Jun 2017
End Date: 8th Aug 2017
Post Link: Link to Post

@riho88riho @AYOSHINA
Conquered Completed
Series Requested: Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Movie: Lagann-hen

according to your anime list you have watched the following series on these dates:
*[01/07/2017] Tales of Vesperia: The First Strike - watched on July 2nd
*[22/07/2017] Appleseed (Movie) - watched on July 23rd
*[28/07/2017] Nerawareta Gakuen - watched on July 29th


I honestly don't know what happened there. I watched them on the days stated in the challenge but for whatever reason put the wrong day in my list. I guess it must have gone past midnight and i clicked the "insert today" option. I have attached screenshots of my history (which I believe will only ever show my history, not someone another users).

Is this OK?

Tales of Vesperia: The First Strike
Appleseed (Movie)
Nerawareta Gakuen
 
May 15, 2018 4:31 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 1841
NaineLIEz said:
riho88riho said:
Challenge: Reviewed
Version: Easy
Start Date: Apr.19
End Date: Aug.10
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1565485#msg50413833

*Your chosen review for ReLIFE has been deleted.
Replaced it with this one.
 
May 18, 2018 2:42 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 12747
@SheyCroix @OmegaOtaku @riho88riho Your challenges are valid now.

@NickWilks yup, that's totally fine. Your challenge is valid.


starfishalliance said:
Oh. That's pretty misleading then since in the rules it only says "Related series can be used more than once but cannot be for the same character(s)" and doesn't have the "Cannot use the same entry twice" rule listed anywhere. If that's the case then someone might want to add a clarification because I thought it was fine as long as I didn't use the same character for multiple categories.

There is no challenge in this club where you can use an anime entry more than once in a challenge so far. The rule you have quoted applies to the franchise; if a main series has another anime entry, e.g. a movie, side-story and/or a sequel, you can use both entries once but you have to list different characters.


@AYOSHINA .hack//The Movie: Sekai no Mukou ni and Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 OVA still needs to be replaced in your Magical Challenge. The rest looks good now. Also please don't forget to change your end date.



For the following entries I will also let another inspector, @Kreyul, look over them, in case there is anything else to add.

Imyreld said:
@NaineLIEz

Imyreld said:
Challenge: The Mascot Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: Prev watched
End Date: Prev watched
Post Link: Link

Please explain in which way the following characters are mascots:
*Isaac Dian
*Senketsu

Isaac and Miria are the most recognizable characters in Baccano! They also even make a cameo in an episode of Durarara!!
Senketsu is Ryuuko's sailor suit, the thing that gives her power and is the costume she is constantly portrayed in. Seeing him on or off of her immediately tells you its Kill la Kill.

Imyreld said:
Challenge: Adaptations
Version: Easy
Start Date: June 22, 2017
End Date: August 23, 2017
Post Link: Link

*ReLIFE falls under the miscellaneous category (web manga).

Replaced it with Elfen Lied. The ending date won't change since I completed this anime before this challenge was completed.

Your explanation for Senketsu as a mascot has been accepted. Unfortunately, Isaac Dian still cannot count as one. Having a cameo in another series and being a recognizable character does not make the character/person automatically to a mascot. To put it very briefly, mascots are non-human characters that represents the series. A replace for Isaac would be appreciated.

Your Adaptations Challenge is valid.


Wyvern22 said:
NaineLIEz said:
Please explain in which way the following characters are mascots:
*Beast Titan
*Asurada
*Misuzu
*Shouko Sugawara
*Dominator

*Neither Kazue Ikura nor Norio Wakamoto have a role in s.CRY.ed Alteration II: Quan.


The Mascot Challenge
*Beast Titan in here it says that the Colossal Titan could be considered as a Mascot Villain so i thought that the Beast Titan could be considered like that too.
*Misuzu is a youkai with animal form the same way as Madara. Or Madara only counts because he transforms into a tiny form????
Since not all the mascots has to be cute i have doubts about what is valid or not.
For example *Asurada is an AI in a race car and *Shouko Sugawara is presented almost all the time like that girl's avatar.


The Voice Actor/Actress Challenge
Changed for Detective Conan Movie 10: Requiem of the Detectives

The Colossol Titan is a mascot as he represents the series, while the Beast Titan does not. Same goes for Misuzu. Shouko Sugawara might be using her avatar, but she is still a human; thus she does not fall in the category of a mascot.
As for Asurada - in case the AI can move on its own will, it can pass.

Your VA Challenge is valid.


Shuichi2 said:
NaineLIEz said:

OVA Per Day Challenge
*cannot find Nagareboshi Lens in your list.

Comedy Challenge
*Morita-san wa Mukuchi does not have episodes less than 10 minutes.


Sorry if I'm not supposed to post here, for the comedy challenge I linked the wrong anime and have fixed it.
But what does that mean for the OVA challenge, I definitely watched it at the time :/

Your Comedy Challenge is valid.

Regarding the OVA per day: Do you have any proof that you have watched it back then? Maybe if you take a look in your anime history there might be a date and you just removed the series from your list unintentionally. Otherwise you can split it up to the difficulties Easy (01/01/17 - 10/01/17) and Medium (e.g. 20/01/17 - 09/02/17), if there's no other way.



"Happy Unbirthday."



set by aniki
 
May 18, 2018 2:56 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 848
NaineLIEz said:
Wyvern22 said:

The Mascot Challenge
*Beast Titan in here it says that the Colossal Titan could be considered as a Mascot Villain so i thought that the Beast Titan could be considered like that too.
*Misuzu is a youkai with animal form the same way as Madara. Or Madara only counts because he transforms into a tiny form????
Since not all the mascots has to be cute i have doubts about what is valid or not.
For example *Asurada is an AI in a race car and *Shouko Sugawara is presented almost all the time like that girl's avatar.


The Voice Actor/Actress Challenge
Changed for Detective Conan Movie 10: Requiem of the Detectives

The Colossol Titan is a mascot as he represents the series, while the Beast Titan does not. Same goes for Misuzu. Shouko Sugawara might be using her avatar, but she is still a human; thus she does not fall in the category of a mascot.
As for Asurada - in case the AI can move on its own will, it can pass.

Your VA Challenge is valid.

So, any other youkai is not valid??? like Hidaka, Kappa and Ushikao no Chuukyuu Youkai
About Asurada can't remember but if it does it won't be much.
Modified by Wyvern22, May 18, 2018 3:07 PM
 
May 18, 2018 2:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 976
NaineLIEz said:
Regarding the OVA per day: Do you have any proof that you have watched it back then? Maybe if you take a look in your anime history there might be a date and you just removed the series from your list unintentionally. Otherwise you can split it up to the difficulties Easy (01/01/17 - 10/01/17) and Medium (e.g. 20/01/17 - 09/02/17), if there's no other way.


Is there a way to find history from that long ago?
If not I will split the difficulties, thanks.
 
May 18, 2018 3:05 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 848
 
May 18, 2018 3:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 1623
NaineLIEz said:
@AYOSHINA .hack//The Movie: Sekai no Mukou ni and Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 OVA still needs to be replaced in your Magical Challenge. The rest looks good now. Also please don't forget to change your end date.


- End dates updated.
- .hack//The Movie: Sekai no Mukou ni replaced with Yes! Precure 5 Movie: Kagami no Kuni no Miracle Daibouken!.
- Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 OVA replaced with Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu! for 'Watch an anime with 1 episode longer than 60 minutes' requirement.
 
May 18, 2018 3:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 12747
@Wyvern22 since the Natsume series is mostly focussing on Madara, I'd say no.

@Shuichi2 you can try it here. Basically you're visiting the anime page and click "Edit Details" right under the Edit Status. After that there will be a link to your history from that particular series as you can see here and here as examples.
Or yeah, try Wyvern22's link.

@AYOSHINA your challenge is valid now.



"Happy Unbirthday."



set by aniki
 
May 18, 2018 3:28 PM
🌕🚀System;Reset

Offline
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 10298
Shuichi2 said:
NaineLIEz said:
Regarding the OVA per day: Do you have any proof that you have watched it back then? Maybe if you take a look in your anime history there might be a date and you just removed the series from your list unintentionally. Otherwise you can split it up to the difficulties Easy (01/01/17 - 10/01/17) and Medium (e.g. 20/01/17 - 09/02/17), if there's no other way.
Is there a way to find history from that long ago?
If not I will split the difficulties, thanks.

@NaineLIEz
I'm no inspector or anything and I'm just intruding, but you might want to check the same we ask for in the MAL AWC. Try checking your episode history for the title. Let me paste what I share over there:

If you don't know how to check your episode history for the anime, try the following
TuyNOM said:
[...]Click on the anime -> Edit details -> History
Example for Katanagatari:




edit : lol RIP me, while I took my time it was answered.
 
May 18, 2018 3:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 12747
@SheyCroix Still appreciate your help, thanks :D



"Happy Unbirthday."



set by aniki
 
May 18, 2018 4:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 848
Modified by Wyvern22, May 19, 2018 1:54 AM
 
May 18, 2018 11:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 869
@NaineLIEz

Ok I swapped in Ekubo on the Mascot Challenge in place of Isaac. The completion date for the challenge won't change because I had finished MP100 before the club.
 
May 19, 2018 5:14 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 976
@Wyvern22 @NaineLIEz @SheyCroix

Thanks for the help but I think I just stupidly forgot to add it lol. I'll make the changes later and try hardcore again.
 
May 19, 2018 2:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 12747
@Wyvern22 Tokoyami does not really look like it at the first glance, but he is indeed still a human. The rest works.

@Imyreld your challenge is valid now.

@Shuichi2 Okay. Good luck! 🍀



"Happy Unbirthday."



set by aniki
 
May 20, 2018 11:48 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 12747
@starfishalliance alright, thank you. Your entry is valid now.



"Happy Unbirthday."



set by aniki
 
Aug 10, 2018 6:57 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 996
Soarax said:
Challenge: Scavenger Hunter #26
Version:
Start Date: 03/08/18
End Date: 06/08/18
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1730909&show=0#msg55327686

A small reminder : you should always use the names of challenges as written on their pages ; in particular, it is "Scavenger Hunt #26", not "Scavenger Hunter #26".

I'm not sure why my scripts only choke up on #26, but I'd rather you fix your turn-ins. ^_^

(And in case anyone is wondering : the HoF website should get updated at some point this weekend.)
 
Top
Pages (42) « First ... « 23 24 [25] 26 27 » ... Last »