Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 14, 2016 2:59 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Whoa, that Niji guy needs to calm down.

I was almost expecting a fight between Sanji and him as well. Can't believe Judge threatened Sanji about Zeff though. Poor Cosette this chapter :(
That last part with those capsules also gave me the creeps.
Sep 14, 2016 3:15 AM

Sep 2014
Pretty heavy chapter....

Damn, poor Cosette D:

Crap, dat end.....Vergo clone?

Sep 14, 2016 3:18 AM

Mar 2012
CaptainZoro said:
Pretty heavy chapter....

Damn, poor Cosette D:

It definitely felt that was Vergo, the caption even suggest that its someone we know with "could it be?"

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
Sep 14, 2016 4:09 AM

Dec 2012
Nice of Oda Sensei to pay his respects to Kochikame.

Argh I hate Sanji's family so freaking much.
Sanji always protecting a women. RESPECT.

Judge threatening Zeff's life & Niji hurting Cosette. That is unforgivable.

Hmm that ending.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Sep 14, 2016 4:19 AM

Mar 2014
skwok-raven said:
CaptainZoro said:
Pretty heavy chapter....

Damn, poor Cosette D:

It definitely felt that was Vergo, the caption even suggest that its someone we know with "could it be?"

Yeah, and remember that Vergo was able to fracture Sanji's leg. This is quite a formidable Nazi-army.
Sep 14, 2016 4:23 AM

Mar 2012
-Anokata said:
skwok-raven said:

Yeah, and remember that Vergo was able to fracture Sanji's leg. This is quite a formidable Nazi-army.

Actually after rereading some chapters, its actually the guy that Judge impaled on his duel with Sanji.

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
Sep 14, 2016 4:43 AM

Jun 2014
Nice to see Oda paying his respects to Kochikame.

Man, it gets harder and harder to believe that Sanji is related to this group of jackasses. His dad is threatening to kill Zeff if he steps out of line, and Niji was so salty about the whole ordeal with Cosette that he attacked her behind the scenes. What scumbags.

That end though.....like the person above me stated, that's the dude who sacrificed himself when Judge used "Wall" when he fought Sanji. If I had to guess, I'm assuming Germa is mass-producing superhuman warriors, maybe? I can't wait to find out more about this.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Sep 14, 2016 4:59 AM

Dec 2011
Great chapter and quite a serious one.I'm really curious about the ending of this chapter...
What are they making? Soldier, clone or making human.
Poor Cosette, nice seeing Sanji rescuing her before but damn what they did to her is unforgivable.
Sep 14, 2016 5:13 AM

Jun 2013
Okay chapter, Sanji's brother is a piece of shit... I'm really not feeling this One Piece arc, I just don't care about Sanji's random siblings & father, the stuff with Big Mom is interesting tho.
Sep 14, 2016 5:14 AM
Jul 2014
That was awesome! Love the darker tone to it. Zeff being held against Sanji? Germa 66 is cloning? Like actual clones? I would thought that only Vegapunk could pull something like this in One Piece universe. Great chapter.
Sep 14, 2016 5:32 AM

Dec 2013
Sanji's family is so completely different from Sanji. Fuck them.

That ending was really weird.
Sep 14, 2016 5:39 AM
Mar 2014
Great chapter. Kudos to Oda again.

The imagery for the family dining scene was eerily reminiscent of Nazi Germany designs & gave it a darker feel instantly.

Agree with the others in that Sanji's brothers are jackholes,(& that is me trying to be polite). I'm still not sure about his sister right now.

His dad threatening Red Leg Zeff & the restaurant? I am seriously hoping Sanji & the Strawhats help Sanji beat his family down,(especially after what they did to Cosette).

Nice cliffhanger ending with the possible clone reveal. I can't wait for the next issue as Oda has been on fire since the Zou arc.
Sep 14, 2016 5:44 AM

Dec 2014
Great chapter, Man I don't like Sanji's family.

I love how Sanji stood up for Cosette, He's a real gentleman. xD
The flashback with owner Zeff was nostalgic, Sucks that Judge is threatening Sanji with it.

I cannot believe that Niji guy went so far as to beat up Cosette over the food.
Yonji and Reiju seem like the only decent people among Sanji's siblings.

That ending gave me chills, Artificial human mass production? Well it would explain why Germa 66 considers their warriors expendable assets and how Judge was able to impale him in previous chapters without hesitation.
Sep 14, 2016 6:21 AM

Aug 2015
they are dicks so that's why Sanji ran away.
I think that they are cyborgs or something like that(damn that ending).
Liking traps is gay and liking Lolis is Pedophila.
Come at me bruh!
Sep 14, 2016 6:50 AM
Apr 2016
Man, Sanji's family is filled with assholes. How could they beat up her so badly. Wonder what will happen in the fight between Luffy and Cracker. Was that Vergo at the end??? 5/5.
Sep 14, 2016 6:58 AM

Oct 2011
Great chapter but I didn't like that they turned the Germa force into a bunch of expandable clones which aims to make the readers care less about their death when they sacrifice themselves for the main family

Sep 14, 2016 7:24 AM

Nov 2010
uzee said:
Great chapter but I didn't like that they turned the Germa force into a bunch of expandable clones which aims to make the readers care less about their death when they sacrifice themselves for the main family

>implying anyone would care for them if they were actual human beings
Sep 14, 2016 7:25 AM
Mar 2016
I wish Zoro take cares of ichiji and niji fr hurting his pervy eyebrow brother. zoro and luffy are more like a brother to him. too bad zoro aint there fr those scumbags.
Sep 14, 2016 7:32 AM

Jul 2015
Welp Niji, you need your diaper or something??
I think Niji's face is looks like Doflamingo's face, they look alike... :3

I really can't wait to see Sanji fighting Niji or Ichiji. If only they didn't threaten him with that exploding wristband and Zeff, like a cowards do...

AND SANJI"S FATHER IS ZEFF not that F*cking Judge...
a
Sep 14, 2016 7:45 AM

Jan 2014
Great chapter, pretty deep I would say, those villains are probably the worst so far in this series.

Had read some comments saying that the Germa family are in a sense similar to the Nazis ideals, especially if we take tha fact that they're experimenting on humans. Well it helps making this arc more and more interesting.
Sep 14, 2016 7:48 AM

Aug 2010
Fuck these guys. WTF they're disgusting. Beating up Cosette like that :(

I can't wait til Sanji and the SHs BTFO of them
Sep 14, 2016 8:02 AM

Jan 2015
I just want Sanji to beat these assholes already smh

Btw is that Vergo on the last panel?
Sep 14, 2016 9:27 AM

Sep 2014
Great chapter!Once again,Sanji's family shows how much pieces of shit they are.And wow,wasting food and beating a woman,the two things Sanji despises the most.His father knows,where Zeff is and he will kill him,if Sanji don't obey him.What the fuck with that ending?Were these Vergo clones?
Sep 14, 2016 9:51 AM

Jun 2008
THIS FREAKING CHAPTER!
So many feels ; u ;
Sep 14, 2016 10:08 AM
Sep 2012
I thought it was implied that someone like Sanji's mentor would be held hostage, Sanji knew already, I guess they had to spell it out to the readers who are too dense to pick it up.

So this brother and I assume all they know how to push Sanji, and the two main things are wasting food and hurting a woman. That is already strike two.

Why do I get the feeling that Sanji's dad had hit and beat up Sanji's mom and Sanji has witnessed that. That is why he is so against hitting a woman even a enemy, because daddy beat up mommy. It makes sense.
Sep 14, 2016 10:09 AM

Jun 2014
LaxusDreyar2016 said:
Was that Vergo at the end???

reireinatto said:
Btw is that Vergo on the last panel?

MonkeyDMike said:
Were these Vergo clones?

It's not Vergo, it's the guy that Judge killed during his fight with Sanji when he used that "Wall" to defend himself from Sanji's attack. Plus, Vergo had facial hair, this guy doesn't.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Sep 14, 2016 10:12 AM

Jun 2012
Are his brothers really that strong though? Sanji's legs could plough through the lot and not break a sweat.

I would expect his father to be a challenge but his shitty brothers? Do they even have haki? They seem a bunch of conceited bullies and morons.
Sep 14, 2016 10:19 AM

Sep 2014
thebrentinator24 said:
MonkeyDMike said:
Were these Vergo clones?

It's not Vergo, it's the guy that Judge killed during his fight with Sanji when he used that "Wall" to defend himself from Sanji's attack. Plus, Vergo had facial hair, this guy doesn't.

The artstyle fooled me.Then,that means that Germa has a clone army and clone servants.Now that I saw previous chapters the spectators during Sanji vs Judge looked almost the same.
Sep 14, 2016 11:01 AM

Sep 2012
I'd say it was a decent chapter. However, we get that his family (maybe not his sister) is trash so we should get to the beating them senseless part.

Also, who is the person on the front page? A few of you mention "Kochikame" but I don't know who that is either. Any help?
Sep 14, 2016 11:12 AM

Dec 2012
skwok-raven said:
-Anokata said:

Actually after rereading some chapters, its actually the guy that Judge impaled on his duel with Sanji.

What chapter? I'm forgot @_@
Sep 14, 2016 11:13 AM

May 2015
Wow, I think I forgot how much I liked Sanji's chivalry.

SwordsmanDan said:
I'd say it was a decent chapter. However, we get that his family (maybe not his sister) is trash so we should get to the beating them senseless part.

Also, who is the person on the front page? A few of you mention "Kochikame" but I don't know who that is either. Any help?

The longest manga by takoban length, Kochikame (more specifically, Kochira Katsushika-ku Kameari Kōen Mae Hashutsujo) will end on the 17th, 4 days until it's 40th anniversary.
ashfrliebertSep 14, 2016 11:16 AM
ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ
Sep 14, 2016 11:26 AM

Dec 2011
SwordsmanDan said:

It's a tribute for Kochikame. Kochikame is one of longest running manga in Shounen Jump.Well the manga just finish this week after 40 years of serialization...
Sep 14, 2016 11:37 AM

Sep 2012
ashfrliebert said:

SwordsmanDan said:

The longest manga by takoban length, Kochikame (more specifically, Kochira Katsushika-ku Kameari Kōen Mae Hashutsujo) will end on the 17th, 4 days until it's 40th anniversary.

Oh, okay, thanks guys!
Sep 14, 2016 11:58 AM

Dec 2013
White Zetsu, is that you?
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Sep 14, 2016 12:34 PM

Jun 2013
Poor Cosette....F**king Bastards entire Male Line of this Family...Sister so far has done nothing...but most likely a Bitch...

Santoryu_XBurner said:
Nice of Oda Sensei to pay his respects to Kochikame.

Argh I hate Sanji's family so freaking much.
Sanji always protecting a women. RESPECT.

Judge threatening Zeff's life & Niji hurting Cosette. That is unforgivable.

Hmm that ending.

Was wondering what Manga was in opening Page? Kochikame? was it member of Shonen jump that has been finished?

Beating a Woman...threatening the Zeff....Rumble....I am getting quite pissed off.....and Vergo Clone's were interesting but right now I am not shocked because of my anger towards that Family!!!

These guys are trying to be freaking TENRYUUBITO!!!!! Wouldn't be surprised if that was the Main Goal....
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Sep 14, 2016 12:36 PM

Jun 2013
SwordsmanDan said:
ashfrliebert said:

Oh, okay, thanks guys!

Thank you was wondering it too.
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Sep 14, 2016 12:42 PM

Jun 2013
MonkeyDMike said:
thebrentinator24 said:

The artstyle fooled me.Then,that means that Germa has a clone army and clone servants.Now that I saw previous chapters the spectators during Sanji vs Judge looked almost the same.

Yeah...I realized it was guy that Judge stabbed....but still....It sure as hell looks like Vergo...can it be that Vergo was Member of 66 ? ....Nah...He was kid when Doffy was Young....

Sep 14, 2016 12:54 PM
TheCook

Jan 2013
Hmmm, still not a single little hint of what happened to Sanjis mother. Ah well, knowing how Oda handles mothers in One Piece - especially in flashbacks - I kinda know what's coming. :)
Sep 14, 2016 1:32 PM

Aug 2014
Good plan to split up team of SH's
Sanji would rather die than be saved by Zoro.
Sep 14, 2016 2:29 PM

Jun 2011
To be honest, I am a bit wary of Yonji, he just happened to be there when Sanji found Cosette lying unconscious all beaten up, and it couldn't be just a coincidence. It could either be because he was the one who did Cosette in, or he was actually following / stalking Sanji. Based on what I have seen of him, I somehow have a feelings that Yonji is quite fond of Sanji, as they are both the younger siblings of the 5. We've also found out that Yonji actually played around with Sanji quite often when they were both younger. Yonji also went to "greet" Sanji as soon as possible after Sanji arrived at the Germa base.

People have also been saying that the culprit could be Reiju. I don't really know what to make of her, she doesn't seem too cold blooded, yet she doesn't do anything to stop the act of violence, she is, in a sense, a bystander right now. She may get more focus later on, but I don't know how. I just don't know how she's gonna fit into all these. Maybe she'll be more relevant when it's time for Sanji's mother backstory.

If it wasn't Niiji / Ichiji who beat the shit out of Cosette, then there may be something more going on within the family. I doubt Jaji would go out of his way to beat up a servant, he seems pretty cool with Sanji, in the sense that he doesn't care about him. ~.~

The story of the Germa 66 is finally heating up now, 1 day left to go until the marriage ceremony. Where are you, Luffy!!?
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Sep 14, 2016 2:32 PM

Oct 2015
A Sanji dedicated chapter. How refreshing. These Vinsmokes are garbage, though. They must all get Diable Jambe'd. Yes, Reiju too. I won't accept anyone else being their downfall but Sanji. Especially after what they did to Cosette. Luffy and the rest can have their fill with the Big Mom Pirates. Leave the Vinsmokes to Sanji.
Sep 14, 2016 4:29 PM
Apr 2014
"Le clones army", when has that ever worked for anyone ever? what is there to be excited about? they're just a bunch of bodies for someone to tear through, I'd be surprised if they actually scored a kill on someone relevant especially in One Piece.
Anyway liking this arc better than DressBora, it's funny how Oda is so desperately trying to make us hate the Vinsmoke, all the typical tyrant stuff in the book, done a lot in this series.
Sep 14, 2016 5:14 PM

Feb 2014
for those who are asking who this guy is!

Sep 14, 2016 5:44 PM

Feb 2013
SANJIIIIIIII
Damn damn damn his family!!
What happened the the chef girl was pretty brutal..
I know people get beat alot but she looks so innocent..

I cant wait till the time comes where he pummels all of them.
Except his sister, iunno I feel at the end she'll be on his side.

At this point I think shes entertained by his behavior and wants to see how far he'll go on his own, then when he needs help she'll step in and be all like " Sanji is more interesting then you shits" or something.
Sep 14, 2016 8:18 PM

Nov 2014
Sanji is part of a Royal family that works under the WG. Their kingdom and name is royalty.

Sanji really has it tough. It is pretty much the opposite of Mingo, who his family, was a Celestial Dragon who wanted to move to the locals and Mingo who hated the idea of having a life with the commoners.
Sanji, born in a royal family does not want to have any part of it and wants to live a normal life with the locals.
Sep 14, 2016 8:20 PM
Apr 2016
Meh. That chapter was alright. His family acting like stuck up asses again. Shouldn't be cared for. Only Sanji is the good guy. We get it.

lol I apologize for sounding like a downer, but I'm just being honest here.
Sep 14, 2016 9:22 PM

Sep 2013
Zeff is now a hostage too :O
Niji is the one who's the most stuckup, Ichiji looks like he's all business.
Sanji's chivalry and poor Cosette :'(
Sep 15, 2016 12:41 AM
Aug 2016
Damn this family makes me turn my Rage Mode On, I barely read this chapter, they are such bastards.
Sep 15, 2016 3:42 AM

Aug 2014
Ladies and gentleman, let me introduce you the biggest whinebaby in the arc....
Niji!

As for Zeff safety, Luffy might try to contact his Grand Fleet somewhere out in the sea to help protect Zeff. Just so that he can assure Sanji that Zeff will be fine and Sanji can start kicking ass
_Kuuhaku_Sep 15, 2016 4:03 AM
Sep 15, 2016 4:39 AM
Aug 2016
wakutan said:
Good plan to split up team of SH's
Sanji would rather die than be saved by Zoro.

Sanji would rather saved by Zoro than killed by scumbags
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1112 Discussion

AhriTheS3xyFox - Apr 16

32 by Biisoo »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1113 Discussion

FMmatron - Yesterday

9 by ramshireesh_1 »»
Today, 5:28 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Veronin - Nov 1, 2009

73 by crumb_fr »»
Apr 22, 3:52 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1102 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Mei-o_Scarlett - Dec 17, 2023

87 by Slimdudejim »»
Apr 21, 10:46 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 769 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Maerow - Nov 26, 2014

67 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 21, 6:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.