Forum Settings
Forums

Polls show many — even most — Trump supporters really are deeply hostile to Muslims and nonwhites

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 15, 2016 6:58 AM

Jul 2009
A friend of mine who lives in Holland sent me a video of Muslims that got allocated to live in his neighborhood. He shot this video from his sister's room.

> disliking Muslims
> highly regressive

top kek
Sep 15, 2016 10:10 AM

Oct 2013
@tsundereppoi slaughtering an animal to prepare food for a religious event = scary when Muslim do it. Not as much when it is thanksgiving, is it?

The only bad thing about this is the fact they took so much time to finish the whole process, it started to attract flies and gets harder to cut. Otherwise, this is your usual confirmation bias.
Sep 15, 2016 12:47 PM

Dec 2007
clandestine said:
You can't go around denying what's blatantly obvious.

Trump's loudmouthed lunacy does incite a certain sort of behavior, and attract a... less than savory selection of people. I'm not willing to say all his voters are nuts (although I do disagree with their choice in candidacy, even if we're not much better with Hilary, I'd take her over him) but there's definitely a percentage of them with... worrying, concerning, highly regressive beliefs.
However, the same can be said of Clinton and her supporters, with at least the same levels of accuracy and frequency.
Sep 15, 2016 1:30 PM

Mar 2016
I don't know, I just know my parents like Donald Trump... they also hate Muslims and gay people, so... it's true in my world.
I don't care about either Trump or Hillary. People will hate who they hate and like who they like.
WORK IN PROGRESS
~The frog leapt forth to my lilypad memory.~
I was indoctrinated by an inamorata rabbit,
Adenomata affronted.
It was the verecund, dismissed creatures
That I jubilated in most.
This rabbit I would nurture,
At the aiguille of esse,
The anneal of noblesse.
❤️ Birdie ❤️

Sep 15, 2016 2:13 PM

Mar 2013
clandestine said:
there's definitely a percentage of them with... worrying, concerning, highly regressive beliefs.

Agreed. We need to start rounding up people with these incorrect beliefs, and putting them in concentration camps so they can't spread their antiquated opinions
Sep 15, 2016 2:15 PM

Feb 2016
Tsundereppoi said:
A friend of mine who lives in Holland sent me a video of Muslims that got allocated to live in his neighborhood. He shot this video from his sister's room.

> disliking Muslims
> highly regressive

top kek

Hah seriously is this that scary in Iraq my family invited me over to see them behead a cow for a feast.

The entire street water since we still got that system was running with blood. This is normal for these people. Use different things they do to attack them. It feels petty tbh.

Although I dont know what SJWs think about this.
Sep 15, 2016 2:15 PM
Sep 15, 2016 2:23 PM

May 2015
Dylaan_Omer said:
Tsundereppoi said:

> disliking Muslims
> highly regressive

top kek

Hah seriously is this that scary in Iraq my family invited me over to see them behead a cow for a feast.

The entire street water since we still got that system was running with blood. This is normal for these people. Use different things they do to attack them. It feels petty tbh.

Is "SJW" the new internet lingo for "vegetarian".

Are we vilifying muslims for eating beef
ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ
Sep 15, 2016 2:37 PM

Feb 2016
ashfrliebert said:
Dylaan_Omer said:

Is "SJW" the new internet lingo for "vegetarian".

Are we vilifying muslims for eating beef

I'm not but people do get villified for doing that
Sep 15, 2016 6:53 PM

Jan 2012
I honestly can't believe anything Hillary says.
Sep 15, 2016 11:24 PM
Jul 2018
But USA is country for immigration.If he really wants to drives them,then there has to spent billion of dollar-sounds like its just stupid way to waste the energies.Also most services are served by immigrants as well.
Sep 15, 2016 11:36 PM

Jun 2008
Are...we...supposed to be...surprised?

Cuz I'm not.
Sep 16, 2016 12:59 AM

Mar 2016
Meanwhile the Hilary supporters shoting police officers, rioting in the streets, and doing gangwars...
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.