Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 11, 2016 8:30 PM
Jul 2013
where are the fanboys who's over hyping Hisoka?

he can solo a royal guard they say LOL

too bad the Chrollo vs Hisoka fight showed the fanboys his limit they probably dropped the manga by now
Sep 11, 2016 8:36 PM

Jul 2016
Any real Hisoka fan knows his limit.
'Ts not his power that make us like him, but his fabulousness.

‏‏‎ ‎

「‏‏‎ artist‏‏‎ 」

「‏‏‎ don't forget to wear your‏‏‎ mask‏‏‎ 」

「‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ 」
Sep 13, 2016 5:53 PM

Mar 2016
kramXD said:

too bad the Chrollo vs Hisoka fight showed the fanboys his limit they probably dropped the manga by now

why the salt against Hisoka? lol I mean I'm not gonna say that Hisoka will beat a royal guard but I think Hisoka's story only just started and we know that Togashi has built up his character since the beginning and made it a point that he is an important character. To limit his power based off a fight vs 932847923847 puppets is a little hasty.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 13, 2016 7:56 PM

Jan 2015
kramXD said:

where are u all this time pal, togashi already dead

la critique de l'intention pure
Sep 14, 2016 5:26 AM

May 2014
Fosho said:
Any real Hisoka fan knows his limit.
'Ts not his power that make us like him, but his fabulousness.

There you have it folks! The undeniable truth!
Hisoka is strong yeah, but his appeal is in his sass...Chrollo and Hisoka are really not a great match up ability wise.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 14, 2016 6:46 PM

Nov 2008
Hisoka lost because the mangaka wanted him to lose.
Gon would become the strongest characters in the series, at least one of them, well he already is when in rage mode.
Hisoka would be one of the last bosses to fight Gon, so he will be one of the strongest ones as well.

Hisoka will kill every single spider and face a pissed off Chrollo and kill him. Chrollo has nothing to do with the story anymore, other than being an obstacle for Hisoka.
Sep 15, 2016 9:10 AM

Jan 2015
I haven't gotten this far in the manga yet, but read about the fight. I'm glad Hisoka lost cause from what I can tell the story has kept its gritty realism. I knew the moment Chrollo was introduced that he was one of those cold calculating type fighters and it seems like he just had the perfect game plan when fighting Hisoka.

Which makes since, he's knows his abilities he's had time to run over game plans and the most important thing is his Bandit's secret is a very OP power. He was able to take new abilities just like that and implement them in a very safe air tight fight with Hisoka. Basically it was what Chrollo said at the beginning Hisoka had no chance at winning in this scenario.

Now if Hisoka gets the drop on Chrollo and chrollo doesn't have time to prepare then it would probably be a very different fight. But that's why HXH is so awesome game planning and strategy play a huge part in the fights. The powers too of course.
Oct 4, 2016 10:31 AM

Jul 2010
Aye fanboy here, he can solo all the guards put together.

Wait a minute, Hisoka isn't dead and completely fooled Chrollo, he even managed to escape and kill a few spiders. I don't understand how you came to the conclusion that he lost.
Oct 4, 2016 12:47 PM

Nov 2013
Fun? That was the worst part of the Manga. He just came back from hiatus to give us some Shitsoka moment...

No one wanted to see him focus on the one awful character HxH has.
Oct 4, 2016 1:01 PM

Dec 2015
Nishiou said:
Fun? That was the worst part of the Manga. He just came back from hiatus to give us some Shitsoka moment...

No one wanted to see him focus on the one awful character HxH has.
I'm sure you'll recognize that he's at least better than that loser Bomber.
Oct 19, 2016 6:55 AM
Nov 2015
The royal guard aren't as strong as they seem. Especially the blond guy. I think Hisoka is a better match for Pito or the Red guy. His Bangee Gum's potential is limitless.

If Hisoka joined Gon at the Chimera arc it would have exceeded the world masterpiece.

It's obvious that Hisoka is weaker than Chrollo because he always wants to fight stronger oppenents. But after the reanimation I think he's atleast a bit stronger.

Yugao said:
Gon would become the strongest characters in the series, at least one of them, well he already is when in rage mode.
Hisoka would be one of the last bosses to fight Gon, so he will be one of the strongest ones as well.

Hisoka will kill every single spider and face a pissed off Chrollo and kill him. Chrollo has nothing to do with the story anymore, other than being an obstacle for Hisoka.

I think Togashi-sensei would kill any unnecessary character. So, I don't think Chrollo is only an obstacle to Hisoka. And don't forget Faitai & Nobunaga. They're too strong. And Killua's sister seems strong also. The rest sucks (even Phinx).

They're heading to the new world. The calamities made all the humans look pathetic. I'm more interested in them than any human vs human fight :)
Nov 10, 2016 10:45 PM
Jul 2013
xEzioAuditore said:
The royal guard aren't as strong as they seem. Especially the blond guy. I think Hisoka is a better match for Pito or the Red guy. His Bangee Gum's potential is limitless.

If Hisoka joined Gon at the Chimera arc it would have exceeded the world masterpiece.

It's obvious that Hisoka is weaker than Chrollo because he always wants to fight stronger oppenents. But after the reanimation I think he's atleast a bit stronger.

Yugao said:

I think Togashi-sensei would kill any unnecessary character. So, I don't think Chrollo is only an obstacle to Hisoka. And don't forget Faitai & Nobunaga. They're too strong. And Killua's sister seems strong also. The rest sucks (even Phinx).

They're heading to the new world. The calamities made all the humans look pathetic. I'm more interested in them than any human vs human fight :)

damn you're fanboying too much fanboy, you stup1d asf

"the royal guard aren't as strong as they seem" LOL WTF are you smoking?

did you not know what Pouf's En did to a pro hunter?

keep on dickriding Hisoka m0r0n
Nov 10, 2016 11:14 PM

Apr 2014
Hisoka soloes ur mom
A stupid thread deserves a stupid answer!
Nov 10, 2016 11:26 PM

Jan 2013
Hisoka is not invincible, but neither is Chrollo. Give Hisoka enough time, and the tables could be turned.

Can't really say how strong Troupe members would be compared to the Royal Guard though.
Nov 11, 2016 11:33 PM
Nov 2015
kramXD said:
xEzioAuditore said:

damn you're fanboying too much fanboy, you stup1d asf

"the royal guard aren't as strong as they seem" LOL WTF are you smoking?

did you not know what Pouf's En did to a pro hunter?

keep on dickriding Hisoka m0r0n

So you're saying all pro hunters are strong?
The intelligent looking guy & smoker-guy powers aren't fit for battles, but somehow smoker managed to adapt it for fighting. The other is a total asshole.

There's variety in strength. There're a lot of strong people we never saw fighting including Ginn, Pariston, Beyond, Maha Zoldyck and some other who're on the black whale. Even Kurapika against a spider is probably stronger than smoker and intelligent looking guy. And Nobunaga is the only spider we didn't see its full strength.

So, am I a Hisoka or what you're claiming fanboy or is it just you are a Royal Guard fanboy ?
Nov 12, 2016 12:33 AM

Mar 2014
The only people who hype Hisoka to the strength are the HxH badnwagoners who circlejerk together on /r/HXH.
Nov 12, 2016 12:34 AM
Jul 2018
ziggy_Z said:
The only people who hype Hisoka to the strength are the HxH badnwagoners who circlejerk together on /r/HXH.

Can't really say anything better than this lol, typical circlejerk redditfolks.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 63 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - May 13, 2014

6 by Waddledont »»
Apr 14, 5:16 PM

» Chapter 401 will come out

georgecretuu1 - Mar 10, 2023

14 by StardustCursader »»
Apr 12, 8:22 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 391 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ManWild - Oct 20, 2022

62 by removed-user »»
Mar 7, 7:52 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 1 Discussion

Canute - Jun 1, 2013

16 by Joel77 »»
Feb 28, 7:02 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 51 Discussion

Terrestrious - Jul 25, 2014

4 by Farm-key »»
Feb 18, 8:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.