Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 11, 2016 4:23 PM
Aug 2013
SLIGHT SPOILER ALERT IF YOU HAVE NOT READ UP TO CHAPTER 39 BUT OTHERWISE PRETTY INNOCENT!

Okay, so what is going on with Kazuma? I know of three instances where he has done some suspicious stuff concerning a book.

There's here, where the book first appears:

Then there's here, where he thinks back to that moment when he read the book:

And then finally he takes action against the book by getting angry and flustered and makes sure that Yuuta does not see the book:

Now, Koizumi has apparently read this book and thinks it could be helpful. She doesn't seem worried about the contents. But for some reason, Kazuma does not want either Yui or Yuuta to find out about that book. Does it have answers and for some reason Kazuma doesn't want them to have those answers? Or does it spell bad news for Yui and Yuuta and Kazuma doesn't want them to be disappointed so he is protecting them from the truth? Either way I disagree with his methods.

I don't like what Kazuma is up to and I think Yui and Yuuta deserve to know what's in that book. It's just too suspicious.

What do you guys think?
Oct 21, 2016 11:04 PM
Oct 2016
I bet the book has the answers they've been looking for for the past 6 years, but i'm afraid it'll be bad news. It'll probably say stuff like the switch could only be reversed in the first year or something like that. I hope its not bad news :C
Nov 10, 2016 5:12 PM
Aug 2013
Gama103 said:
I bet the book has the answers they've been looking for for the past 6 years, but i'm afraid it'll be bad news. It'll probably say stuff like the switch could only be reversed in the first year or something like that. I hope its not bad news :C

Ugh it probably is...But that doesn't mean he should hide the truth. The people involved have the right to know...
Dec 4, 2016 9:33 PM
Oct 2016
I want to know more about the book :c
Good for us we've got a new translator, but it'll take a long time before they reach chapter 40 :/
Dec 6, 2016 1:21 PM
Aug 2013
Gama103 said:
I want to know more about the book :c
Good for us we've got a new translator, but it'll take a long time before they reach chapter 40 :/

Yeah, I know right? I've been translating a bit myself, but it takes a while haha. I just can't want to see what happens and this manga is unfortunately very slow.
Dec 6, 2016 7:34 PM
Oct 2016
Yeah, a chapter per month :/
38 is out now, and i can finally confirm what i feared about them not being able to reverse the switch :c
How Kazuma said "I'll Protect You" while having flashbacks about Koizumi saying "Dont you want to go back?" and the book he picked up earlier in the manga, he will most likely "Protect Them" from the hurtful truth that awaits them :(
Man, this leaves more questions about how the manga will end...
Dec 6, 2016 7:36 PM
Oct 2016
Still stuck at chapter 39, so i don't know what happens after that, but im curious about chapter 44 titled: 7 years
Jan 23, 2017 9:49 AM

Dec 2015
Yeah, I am really curious about what is in that book and why wouldn't he let them know?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Who do you want Yui(the real her) to end up with?

Nunnally03 - Apr 6, 2017

4 by blinddig »»
Yesterday, 9:42 PM

» Hoping for a Live Action adaptation

GustryAnime99 - Jun 5, 2022

3 by Bocchi_guitarist »»
May 19, 2023 6:37 AM

Poll: » Shishunki Bitter Change Chapter 64 Discussion

Mugipyon - Feb 21, 2019

34 by CatLov3r »»
Feb 12, 2023 2:06 PM

Poll: » Shishunki Bitter Change Chapter 65 Discussion

removed-user - Aug 5, 2022

0 by removed-user »»
Aug 5, 2022 7:14 AM

Poll: » Shishunki Bitter Change Chapter 63 Discussion

removed-user - Aug 5, 2022

0 by removed-user »»
Aug 5, 2022 7:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.