Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 11, 2016 3:54 PM

Apr 2016
I never planned on buying it at full price, but now there's a deal. Anyone recommend it?

(And before you say I should buy the uncensored version elsewhere, don't say that. Idc.)
Sep 11, 2016 4:01 PM

Aug 2014
Get it! It's an amazing VN with some great heroine routes, great cast of characters and one hell of an amazing protagonist, well worth your time.
Sep 11, 2016 4:05 PM

Jul 2014
I recommend reading it, but I don't recommend putting money into the pockets of the owners who greenlit a Kajitsu adaptation with 13 episodes.

Do what you want though.
Sep 11, 2016 5:01 PM

Aug 2016
twigglyfiggly said:
I never planned on buying it at full price, but now there's a deal. Anyone recommend it?

(And before you say I should buy the uncensored version elsewhere, don't say that. Idc.)

Have you watched the anime already?

I tried watching it, than tried playing through the Visual novel. I couldn't make it through either.

Could probably zip you the whole file if you wanted it for free.
Sep 11, 2016 5:24 PM

Aug 2016
I didn't watch the anime, but I played/read the 3 Grisaia on Vita and the Mahou Shoujo spin-off with Michiru and Kazuki. (Both of my favorite characters in a weird spin-off?!? What sorcery is this)

They are DEFINITELY something you should get if you can and are into VNs. I haven't done many VN, but this series is one of my favorite (Granted, the others one I really played/read we're Disorder 6 and Dunamis 15, plus some anime ones like Date-a-live and Infinite Stratos, so there's no real comparaison there xD That reminds me, I got the Gochiusa one since like day 1 and never even touched it ._. ). Anyway, yeah, you should get it.
Sep 11, 2016 6:06 PM

Sep 2016
It all depends on your tastes, really. Grisaia is extremely popular on the VN scene (At least, it was a couple years ago). Overall, I found it very solid, if perhaps not top 5 material for me. I rarely play all heroine routes, and Grisaia was no exception to that, however I can say the ones I did play were unique and engaging. One in particular took me way way by surprise in a good way. I'd say it's worth the money full price, and you should definitely get your value out of it if on sale. I wouldn't expect the best VN ever out of, but it's very solid.
Sep 11, 2016 6:37 PM

Dec 2013
I personally thought it was below average.
Typical, run-of-the-mill "MC meets X girls, will MC be able to X?" with nothing in particular that stands out.
Step Into My Mind - ##&&##&&##&&
Sep 11, 2016 9:05 PM
Jul 2018
OF COURSE! One of the best visual novels ever!

More topics from this board

» Are We Headed For Another Video Game Crash?

Retro8bit - Mar 15

15 by H-A-M-M-Y »»
17 minutes ago

» whats your least favorite video game

_spoon_ - Dec 10, 2021

28 by H-A-M-M-Y »»
21 minutes ago

» Favorite gaming cover art?

_Nette_ - 8 hours ago

1 by rootje_43 »»
1 hour ago

» Whats a game you'd see yourself as an expert in? ( 1 2 3 )

Disapeared_Ghost - Jun 28, 2021

147 by rootje_43 »»
1 hour ago

» Do you guys enjoy fighting games? ( 1 2 )

Dumb - Feb 11

51 by juanlqr »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.