Forum Settings
Forums
your name.
Available on Manga Store
New
Sep 11, 2016 1:48 PM
Jul 2018
When the guy discovers that the village is gone it has become apparent that he was switching with someone from the past. 3 years in the past to be exact.

So how did both them not notice earlier that they were 3 years in the past/future

You would think when they are switched there would be enough indication for them to discover this.

Calenders, new things that are out/or still havent come out. And you would see the current year somewhere some how right???

This "flaw" kind of makes the plot seem a bit silly.

I still enjoyed it tho, I gave it an 8
removed-userSep 11, 2016 1:53 PM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 11, 2016 2:01 PM
Jan 2016
I'm not totally sure too, but I only saw the month and day when they checked their calenders tbh lol
Sep 11, 2016 2:06 PM
Jul 2018
Triga123 said:
I'm not totally sure too, but I only saw the month and day when they checked their calenders tbh lol

Even then at work or where ever, the calender on your phone is not the only one you see. Most people have a big calendar hanging somewhere and those usually have a year on them. And you could see the year in a thousand other places....

it really bugs me lol.
Sep 11, 2016 2:07 PM

Jan 2013
well i guess they were to busy focusing on how to keep up with the whole switching thing to notice the date (although its kind of unlikely for mitsuha which are living in tokyo to never see news or something that would reveal she's in the future)

also remember, mitsuha lives in a very rural area so she most likely wont know about most things in tokyo to notice that she's living in the future, and taki might not notice that he's in the past because well...rural village tend to have slow advancement so taki might just thought that the village is so behind in technology
Sep 11, 2016 2:10 PM
Jul 2018
hexanort said:
well i guess they were to busy focusing on how to keep up with the whole switching thing to notice the date (although its kind of unlikely for mitsuha which are living in tokyo to never see news or something that would reveal she's in the future)

also remember, mitsuha lives in a very rural area so she most likely wont know about most things in tokyo to notice that she's living in the future, and taki might not notice that he's in the past because well...rural village tend to have slow advancement so taki might just thought that the village is so behind in technology

They both had iphone like phones lmao.

EDIT: So with even a little research or coincidence they shouldve discovered the time gap. It just seems so silly that they didn't.
Sep 11, 2016 2:12 PM

Oct 2014
i also have no idea how the protagonist forgot the comet that killed hundreds of people three years prior or how mitsuha did not realize taki was three years yonger when she went to tokyo to see him
Sep 11, 2016 2:14 PM
Jul 2018
gabrielrroiz said:
i also have no idea how the protagonist forgot the comet that killed hundreds of people three years prior or how mitsuha did not realize taki was three years yonger when she went to tokyo to see him

Exactly a fucking comet fell on a village. You wouldn't forget something like that.
Sep 11, 2016 2:32 PM
Sep 2016
This is my take on this. They constantly forgetting about why they are there while in a dream like who is that body he/she is in, they just know that that's not their body and that all. If they didn't notice the changes in their surroundings or those notes that they left then that phenomenon won't matter at all. So with that kind of limitations they didn't even thought of putting dates, address or even their names on the phone. Let me put it this way, have you experienced having a dream that you know that you are dreaming, you forgot a bit about yourself right and if your going to make a note in that dream would that be so detailed?
Sep 11, 2016 3:35 PM

Aug 2015
When I watched the film, I never really saw it as him going back in time into Mitsuha's body. After it was revealed she had died, I interpreted as him communicating with a Mitsuha in a parallel but different worldline from his. Any sort of intervention that would have caused a paradox within Taki's worldline (e.g. the two meeting each other when Mitsuha is dead in one worldline) would have ended their communication, and that is what happened. In Taki's worldline, Mitsuha is dead, but after Taki consumes the kuchikame saki, a new worldline is created (tying the whole fate/destiny musubi thing together). I'll have to rewatch the film again to really expand on this further, but I have no interest in rewatching the shitty rip that's out right now.

This sounds kind of complicated, but it would be pretty easy to explain using a visual diagram (which I have little to no interest in drawing up right now).

With regards to musubi: In addition to meaning bonds and knots and coming together, Musubi is one of the core concepts in Shinto that refers to the power of creation and the spirit of birth and becoming. From http://www2.kokugakuin.ac.jp/ijcc/wp/bts/bts_m.html

"Musubi

The spirit of birth and becoming. Birth, accomplishment, combination. The creating and harmonizing powers. The working of musubi has fundamental significance in Shinto, because creative development forms the basis of the Shinto world view."
Sep 11, 2016 4:29 PM

Aug 2013
That's exactly what I thought as well. Kind of takes away some of the believabilily of the characters for me, which is part of the reason I gave the movie an 8/10, when it had potential to be a 9 or 10.
Sep 11, 2016 4:33 PM

Nov 2009
rasenshiruken973 said:
That's exactly what I thought as well. Kind of takes away some of the believabilily of the characters for me, which is part of the reason I gave the movie an 8/10, when it had potential to be a 9 or 10.

I'm quite sure the movie is still much better than Oreimo which you gave it a 10.
Sep 11, 2016 4:40 PM

Aug 2013
Takana_no_Hana said:

I'm quite sure the movie is still much better than Oreimo which you gave it a 10.

What does my score for OreImo have to do with this movie lol? I am aware that my opinion of OreImo is not a common one, but yes in my opinion OreImo is a masterpiece.

Well done for sifting through my list searching for something to try and invalidate my opinion by implying I have "shit taste" xD
Sep 11, 2016 5:09 PM

May 2010
rasenshiruken973 said:
Takana_no_Hana said:

What does my score for OreImo have to do with this movie lol? I am aware that my opinion of OreImo is not a common one, but yes in my opinion OreImo is a masterpiece.

Well done for sifting through my list searching for something to try and invalidate my opinion by implying I have "shit taste" xD

Can you explain why you think Oreimo is a masterpiece? I'm curious
Sep 11, 2016 5:33 PM

Aug 2013
Dahyun said:

Can you explain why you think Oreimo is a masterpiece? I'm curious

- I found it funny.
- I liked the character development between Kyousuke & Kirino.
- I liked the reasons shown for the way Kirino acted towards Kyousuke and sympathised with her character.
- I enjoyed the taboo nature of the story (I know this is a reason many didn't like the 2nd season, which is understandable)
- It pulled my emotions.
- It had very few flaws imo.
- Ending was satisfying for me (a very unpopular opinion, as is clear from the MAL score & reviews)
Sep 11, 2016 5:56 PM

Aug 2013
1. yes, the plot has some serious issues.

2. HAHHAHAHA OREIMO MASTERPIECE nice joke mate
Sep 11, 2016 6:16 PM

Oct 2015
icontinuetofight said:

I don't see how bashing someone out of their favorites make you a better person.
Sep 11, 2016 7:53 PM

Oct 2014
Harmony said:
icontinuetofight said:

I don't see how bashing someone out of their favorites make you a better person.

no but it sure is a good way to cope with an inferiority complex
Sep 11, 2016 10:57 PM

Aug 2013
gabrielrroiz said:
Harmony said:

no but it sure is a good way to cope with an inferiority complex

that's what she said
Sep 11, 2016 11:18 PM

Jan 2015
I've thought about this a lot and the only reason I can think of is that their are in too much of a shock/high to really notice the change in time.

Mitsuha expresses delight in being in Tokyo so her being in Taki's body is a dream come true so she's just letting everything sink in.

Taki meanwhile is having fun groping breasts and enjoying a change in scenery, a change in pace that he's not used to.

Each of them are experiencing brand new things and emotions so as I said before, they just get caught up in the motion. I know it happens to me and my friends, when you're busy you don't pay attention to things like time&date.

In regards to forgetting the comet, it's really not that surprising is it? Like all things it's in a focus for some time but gradually fades, I'm sure if this experience happened within a few months then Taki would notice something, but 3 years along with living his daily life? It's certainly within the realm of possibility.

Granted they're pretty flimsy reasons, but honestly it doesn't take away my enjoyment.
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
Sep 11, 2016 11:26 PM

Apr 2012
icontinuetofight said:
1. yes, the plot has some serious issues

And personally I wouldn't call this movie a masterpiece, though it is certainly an alternate "good ending" to 5cm/second lol.
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Sep 12, 2016 12:40 AM
Nov 2015
Weakest Shinkai Makoto movie by far, plot holes and cheap feels, 5cm per second is way better in my opinion.
Sep 12, 2016 12:45 AM
Aug 2015
Trollsenpai said:
Weakest Shinkai Makoto movie by far, plot holes and cheap feels, 5cm per second is way better in my opinion.

it's just because you didn't understand the plot.
Sep 12, 2016 1:36 AM
Sep 2016
Mugi__nZk said:
Trollsenpai said:

Or just he's really a troll just like his name.
Sep 12, 2016 1:42 AM
Nov 2015
Mugi__nZk said:
Trollsenpai said:

That's a really condescending way to dismiss someone's opinion.
Sep 12, 2016 2:33 AM
Sep 2016
Trollsenpai said:
Mugi__nZk said:

mind telling us the theme in this movie?
Sep 12, 2016 8:41 AM

Aug 2013
Mugi__nZk said:
Trollsenpai said:

lul

classic argumentation
Sep 12, 2016 8:44 AM

Oct 2014
Shadowguy77 said:
Trollsenpai said:

Whether or not the person understood the themes or not is completely unrelated to being able to follow or comprehend the plot
Sep 13, 2016 4:03 AM
Sep 2016
gabrielrroiz said:
Shadowguy77 said:

Whether or not the person understood the themes or not is completely unrelated to being able to follow or comprehend the plot

But that was a really important part in this film for us to fully appreciate it and enjoy it.
Sep 13, 2016 5:04 AM

Oct 2012
gabrielrroiz said:

Except that the comet didn't kill anyone, the city was evacuated and he had no reason to remember it as tragedy. The past he was seeing just didn't happened in the first place.

Literally everything can interpreted as imagination or recollection of their hazy dreams and memories affected by the proximity of the comet and what happened in between was just simply 'what if'. The ending scene actually ties to the very beginning of the movie and even when Okudera and Taki met in the end they had only hazy memories of what happened and why they choosed to go to that place five years ago.

Anyway, I think people are reading too much into the facts. Japanese works can't be taken so literally and I would actually expected that someone who has been watching anime for years can actually understand this. The movie is more about symbolism, about your kindred spirits in the world and about being tied to someone with red thread of fate and it should be viewed as so.

Ever encountered strong graviation to certain someone you never met (love at first sight) and you didn't know why? Well this movie is your answer.
Sep 13, 2016 5:18 AM
Sep 2016
Mich666 said:
gabrielrroiz said:

Except that the comet didn't kill anyone, the city was evacuated and he had no reason to remember it as tragedy. The past he was seeing just didn't happened in the first place.

Literally everything can interpreted as imagination or recollection of their hazy dreams and memories affected by the proximity of the comet and what happened in between was just simply 'what if'. The ending scene actually ties to the very beginning of the movie and even when Okudera and Taki met in the end they had only hazy memories of what happened and why they choosed to go to that place five years ago.

Anyway, I think people are reading too much into the facts. Japanese works can't be taken so literally and I would actually expected that someone who has been watching anime for years can actually understand this. The movie is more about symbolism, about your kindred spirits in the world and about being tied to someone with red thread of fate and it should be viewed as so.

Ever encountered strong graviation to certain someone you never met (love at first sight) and you didn't know why? Well this movie is your answer.

Flow of time is musubi, this one is probably the best remedy I've seen to plot holes in sci-fi films. Masterpiece definitely, with a theme that drives this grand majestic set of events like that comet which is also musibi.
Shadowguy77Sep 13, 2016 5:21 AM
Sep 13, 2016 6:38 AM
Nov 2015
Mich666 said:
gabrielrroiz said:

Symbolism can't stand on it's own, it requires a consistent plot, saying that everything can be interpreted as an "what if" makes the entire movie pointless and it's a silly excuse of the obvious time travel bs in it, and really? "love at first sight"? I guess every cheesy romance movie that comes out from hollywood is a masterpiece now.
Sep 13, 2016 7:22 AM

Jun 2016
It's a valid point, and I found myself pondering about this a lot during the movie.

Shadowguy77 said:
Let me put it this way, have you experienced having a dream that you know that you are dreaming, you forgot a bit about yourself right and if your going to make a note in that dream would that be so detailed?

This is what I wrote it off to, as well - the amnesia related to dreams. But on second thought, this doesn't really check out. During the most active switching period, they had pretty much full remembrance of their other lives as well as their own. For example, Mitsuha is amazed to find herself in Tokyo, just as she had wished the previous night, and was pumped up about going to a cafe. They left notes to each other about their own lives (the list of do's and don'ts, Mitsuha left her phone number - something which is very specific) as well as the other's. They remembered a lot of details from those 'dreams' too - Mitsuha remembered she had a date, and Taki remembers the scenery and the trek to the shrine. I don't see *how* they didn't notice that they hadn't jumped backwards/forwards in time. They could have spotted the year in a bunch of places - like mentioned, especially on their phones.
Sep 13, 2016 7:33 AM

Jan 2016
I notice that too. The only explanation I have for it is: whatever was making their texts/calendar notes on their phones disappear and making them forget each other's names is also making them overlook the mismatched dates when they switch bodies.
Sep 13, 2016 7:36 AM

Jun 2016
TheKillerAngel said:
When I watched the film, I never really saw it as him going back in time into Mitsuha's body. After it was revealed she had died, I interpreted as him communicating with a Mitsuha in a parallel but different worldline from his. Any sort of intervention that would have caused a paradox within Taki's worldline (e.g. the two meeting each other when Mitsuha is dead in one worldline) would have ended their communication, and that is what happened. In Taki's worldline, Mitsuha is dead, but after Taki consumes the kuchikame saki, a new worldline is created (tying the whole fate/destiny musubi thing together). I'll have to rewatch the film again to really expand on this further, but I have no interest in rewatching the shitty rip that's out right now.

This sounds kind of complicated, but it would be pretty easy to explain using a visual diagram (which I have little to no interest in drawing up right now).

With regards to musubi: In addition to meaning bonds and knots and coming together, Musubi is one of the core concepts in Shinto that refers to the power of creation and the spirit of birth and becoming. From http://www2.kokugakuin.ac.jp/ijcc/wp/bts/bts_m.html

"Musubi

The spirit of birth and becoming. Birth, accomplishment, combination. The creating and harmonizing powers. The working of musubi has fundamental significance in Shinto, because creative development forms the basis of the Shinto world view."

This still doesn't explain why the alt-Mitsuha or Taki don't notice the time jumps. It also doesn't explain why Taki doesn't immediately remember the comet strike when he read Mitsuha's note about it. It should be a very, very memorable news event.

Yeah, I think I'll wait for the re-watch before boiling my brain about this too much.
Sep 13, 2016 7:37 AM
Nov 2015
FlatChestsMatter said:
I notice that too. The only explanation I have for it is: whatever was making their texts/calendar notes on their phones disappear and making them forget each other's names is also making them overlook the mismatched dates when they switch bodies.
That's called plot convenience, or in other words, bad writing.
Sep 13, 2016 7:45 AM

Jun 2016
Trollsenpai said:
FlatChestsMatter said:

While your nickname doesn't do you any favours - holy fuck your display picture is of Pariston - I can't help but grudgingly agree. It was conveniently supressed/overlooked to make it a shocking reveal later.
Sep 13, 2016 7:47 AM

Jan 2016
Trollsenpai said:
FlatChestsMatter said:

True. But I'm not going to write off the whole movie because of this one lazy explanation.
Sep 13, 2016 8:33 AM

Apr 2016
Lot of plot holes-
(*)First of all, there weren't any explanation why they were swapping but if you remember the last time when Taki swapped in Mitsuha's body,her grandma realized that
the person is someone different than her grandchild and said that they also had similar dreams when they were young ,from that taki interpreted that it was like a warning for this day to come but that make no sense,even a shittiest of film had some logic behind it.

(*)At first they thought it was a dream but later, they came to realize that they are actually body swapping,how they can they be ignorance of the fact to look out the surroundings,the place they're in,the year and in the modern generation where you can't live without social networking site,nobody even care to contact each other until they stopped swapping.

(*)Different timeline
It's the most complicated part,Mitsuha's timeline was parallel to Taki's timeline of three years ago,she eventually died over there.
But the taki that had the body swapping and all the interaction with her is the one in the future three years ahead and,so when he realized that he fall in despair and tried one last time to change the past and he succeeds in the most unrealistic way,anyway the thing is that what happen to two different timelines,did they merge or separated?we never got an explanation of that.
If you remember the first couple of minutes in the film,we get a clear image what trigger the emptiness inside them,the feeling of missing something important in their life,it was since the day meteor pass by 8 years ago from the ending scene.
Taki in the current timeline never had the feeling before he interacted with her and even he had no knowledge of the meteor and rest stuff,he wakes up with vague memories in the mountain after the effort to save her whereas the taki from another timeline was shown to known about the meteor incident and rest of things.

(*)Last body swapping was so unrealistic,I mean nothing was realistic to begin but that was way out of line.
Kuchikamesake was supposed to be half of mitsuha but drinking that shouldn't have any effect with time traveling but unexplained phenomenon happen once again,the last moment they had before they forgot everything,there was timeline merge for a couple of minutes.
WTF WAS THAT?
The way they plan out the village evacuation is like one of those things that happen behind the bars but nobody knows how it works out.
R_TFSep 13, 2016 9:09 AM
Sep 13, 2016 8:51 AM
Sep 2013
RoyTF said:

wait and read novels especially side story.

Half of your points are explained there.To be fair most of backgrounds are hard to guess only watching movie even if you understand Japanese.

I agree it is weird they didn't notice time difference and did not try to contact each other but I would not complain Sinkai thinks story is more interesting that way
Sep 13, 2016 9:09 AM

Oct 2012
I like the fact that they made sure the iphone models they were using were 3 years apart. Mitsuha had an iphone 5s while Taki had an iphone 6s. Although I found it kinda weird that Mitsuha never realized Taki had a newer model iphone; then again this could easily be explained away as her not having much knowledge on smartphones because she got her iphone as a gift or something.
Sep 13, 2016 9:27 AM
Sep 2016
Personally, I think the 3 year gap makes it more interesting. There's already been 'Body Swaps in the present' before. If they had followed the same suit, the ending might have followed the obvious and boring path. But by adding the '3 year gap' twist to the plot, the story becomes more exciting and gripping.

Anyways its not like we can expect everything to be perfect.
Sep 13, 2016 5:50 PM
May 2015
Even if they say years on a calendar, it's hard to notice since people already assume the year. It's why people always put 2015 in dates for about a month before people got used to it
Hey, I write Fantasy stories in my spare time

https://www.wattpad.com/user/Thundahguy

Sep 13, 2016 10:44 PM

Nov 2008
Calendars aren't as popular as they once were and what year it is isn't a popular topic of conversation or the kind of inquisitive path either of the teenagers logically followed when switching bodies... they were more intrigued by the experience.
http://www.youtube.com/swiftstylez - My AMV's. I would really appreciate any comments and ratings :]

Sep 13, 2016 11:53 PM
Nov 2015
Swiftstylez said:
Calendars aren't as popular as they once were and what year it is isn't a popular topic of conversation or the kind of inquisitive path either of the teenagers logically followed when switching bodies... they were more intrigued by the experience.
Teens talk about tendy topic all the time, and that's enough to know what year you're in, and you really think they did not see the date on each others phones when they obviously used them alot? obvious plot hole is obvious.
Sep 14, 2016 12:50 AM

Nov 2008
Trollsenpai said:
Swiftstylez said:
Teens talk about tendy topic all the time, and that's enough to know what year you're in, and you really think they did not see the date on each others phones when they obviously used them alot? obvious plot hole is obvious.

I'll assume you meant trendy. None of these "trendy" topics came up when they body switched as they were acting "weird". It is only the conversations in the movie that are of relevance to the plot.

In this fictional anime where a fictional town gets blown up there are phones that "appear to be iphones" but that does not necessarily make them so unless you see the logo. Maybe these fictional phones operate differently. The argument is only valid if you see the date on this unbranded phone, of which was not the case. If you insist that the phone is an iphone and everything about this movie bar the fictional aspects was meant to mimic the real world..

The phone also deleted messages, maybe part of the supernatural power concealed the date on the phone since the power could also conceal messages as well? Maybe this supernatural power concealed all mentions of the year the entire time they switched (Edit: just read someone else agrees with this). I can't claim that either because it wasn't observed, but neither is this really an interesting or credible plot hole.
AnistylezSep 14, 2016 1:05 AM
http://www.youtube.com/swiftstylez - My AMV's. I would really appreciate any comments and ratings :]

Sep 14, 2016 7:32 AM
Nov 2015
Swiftstylez said:
Trollsenpai said:

I'll assume you meant trendy. None of these "trendy" topics came up when they body switched as they were acting "weird". It is only the conversations in the movie that are of relevance to the plot.

In this fictional anime where a fictional town gets blown up there are phones that "appear to be iphones" but that does not necessarily make them so unless you see the logo. Maybe these fictional phones operate differently. The argument is only valid if you see the date on this unbranded phone, of which was not the case. If you insist that the phone is an iphone and everything about this movie bar the fictional aspects was meant to mimic the real world..

The phone also deleted messages, maybe part of the supernatural power concealed the date on the phone since the power could also conceal messages as well? Maybe this supernatural power concealed all mentions of the year the entire time they switched (Edit: just read someone else agrees with this). I can't claim that either because it wasn't observed, but neither is this really an interesting or credible plot hole.
You're only assuming and adding plot elements on your own, if the writer doesn't make it clear that the phones are supposed to be from another "fictional" settings, we can't assume they are, this is as clear as an existential fallacy gets, if we were to use this argument then we could explain almost every single plot holes in any bad show ever written.

And what do you think Mitsuha was talking about with Taki's friends? the second world war ? of course teens talk about trendy stuff, what you are describing is just plot convenience, or like I said in one of my comments above, bad writing.
Sep 14, 2016 7:35 AM

Apr 2016
@Trollsenpai Haha dude,leave it,you can't argue with these people who can't even bring some valid point to defend themselves.
Sep 14, 2016 10:51 AM

Oct 2013
It was silly that all the drama kinda came from both main characters not paying attention to calendars.

Still enjoyed it tho.
Sep 14, 2016 12:22 PM

Nov 2008
Trollsenpai said:
Swiftstylez said:

You're only assuming and adding plot elements on your own, if the writer doesn't make it clear that the phones are supposed to be from another "fictional" settings, we can't assume they are, this is as clear as an existential fallacy gets, if we were to use this argument then we could explain almost every single plot holes in any bad show ever written.

And what do you think Mitsuha was talking about with Taki's friends? the second world war ? of course teens talk about trendy stuff, what you are describing is just plot convenience, or like I said in one of my comments above, bad writing.

Your own argument can be used against you: "You're only assuming and adding plot elements of your own: if the writer doesn't make it clear that they talked about other things, they didn't. This is as clear as an existential fallacy gets"

Like myself and comments above said, the deleting of messages and the concealment of the date is a credible theory to explain it.

If a slight bit of plot convenience gets your jimmies rustled then anime might not be for you ;)

AnistylezSep 14, 2016 12:33 PM

Sep 14, 2016 12:23 PM
Sep 2013
RoyTF said:
Lot of plot holes-
(*)First of all, there weren't any explanation why they were swapping but if you remember the last time when Taki swapped in Mitsuha's body,her grandma realized that
the person is someone different than her grandchild and said that they also had similar dreams when they were young ,from that taki interpreted that it was like a warning for this day to come but that make no sense,even a shittiest of film had some logic behind it.

(*)Last body swapping was so unrealistic,I mean nothing was realistic to begin but that was way out of line.
Kuchikamesake was supposed to be half of mitsuha but drinking that shouldn't have any effect with time traveling but unexplained phenomenon happen once again,the last moment they had before they forgot everything,there was timeline merge for a couple of minutes.
WTF WAS THAT?
The way they plan out the village evacuation is like one of those things that happen behind the bars but nobody knows how it works out.

These clues are presented in the movie.

There are 3 words in the movie that meaning twilight=

Tasogare doki or kawatare doki(classical Japanese)="time of who is there""who are you"
Oumaga toki(classical Japanese)="time you meet something not in this world"

kataware doki(local dialect that is original in anime)=time of "half of it"

The documents about meteor that dropped 1200 years ago were lost because of mayugoro'fire and only matsuri="festival/ritual" including "dance" that depicts meteor and "kuchikamizake" are passed on later generation without anyone knowing meaning of it

"Musubi" which mean connecting/tie in real Japanese also meaning in local dialect in anime 1 flow of time 2 drinking/eating something 3

Sorry if my English is hard to understand I will write the rest later
umashikanekoSep 14, 2016 12:30 PM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi no Na wa. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

checkdafool - Jul 3, 2016

1386 by MudkipFan »»
Apr 21, 11:46 PM

» The only couple that could say they’ve been in each others shoes

Angglio_1 - Apr 9

19 by Fenyy »»
Apr 14, 9:03 AM

» Something I found about Makoto Shinkai's other work

past_feelings - Apr 10

36 by TheSkilledSnake »»
Apr 13, 1:25 PM

» Is Your Name the best and worst thing to happen for Makoto Shinkai?

JuliusKingsley0 - Dec 29, 2023

47 by taleco »»
Jan 2, 1:22 PM

» Happy birthday to you two..

Suka-7777-Suka - Nov 30, 2023

26 by apkaptn1 »»
Jan 2, 10:20 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.