Forum Settings
Forums

On a anime's page tells us where we can watch it.

New
Sep 11, 2016 1:05 PM

Sep 2016
So say for example with Danganronpa 3 Future arc if you go on its page it can tell you where you can watch it like on Funimation but not on Crunchyroll.
Im A Prankster Gangster Weeaboo.
Sep 11, 2016 5:52 PM

Jan 2015
Why have this feature when you can just Google search for anime sites?
Sep 11, 2016 5:54 PM

Aug 2016
LuigiFreak64 said:
So say for example with Danganronpa 3 Future arc if you go on its page it can tell you where you can watch it like on Funimation but not on Crunchyroll.

if people watch anime on any site other than animehaven they are doing it wrong
Sep 11, 2016 6:02 PM

Sep 2016
Sywed said:
LuigiFreak64 said:

if people watch anime on any site other than animehaven they are doing it wrong

Do you have to pay for that if not then no because on those sites that do not cost money do not support the creators so basically us the fans are killing whats feeding us thats why more people should get something like crunchyroll
Sep 11, 2016 6:05 PM

Sep 2016
Ari_the_Lioness said:
Why have this feature when you can just Google search for anime sites?

I dislike anime sites first of all the practically illegal and they do not support the creators of the anime. Which is a big problem because if it does not cost money which goes to the people that make the anime then sooner or later if we are all doing it they will have not enough money to make more anime which is why more people should get a subscription to crunchyroll or funimation. And what im saying is that it tells you if it is on Crunchyroll or Funimation or etc.
Sep 12, 2016 7:26 AM

Jan 2015
Then why not just go onto Crunchyroll or Funimation's web site directly and search for the anime on there? Again, this feature isn't really needed here

LuigiFreak64 said:
which is why more people should get a subscription to crunchyroll or funimation.

Ah now i see. This is another one of those threads worrying about how OTHER people watch anime and trying to get them to watch it a certain way, but this time is disguised as a 'suggestion' post.
Good one dude, you almost had me there.
ArillionSep 12, 2016 7:44 AM
Sep 17, 2016 2:20 AM

Jul 2016
It really depends on the quality of the sub vs dub, the anime (if its even offered on any of the sites), and how intrusive the ads are for me.

I don't mind having something that says "AVAILABLE ON CRUNCHYROLL, HULU, FUNIMATION, ETC" Legal options are always the best bet ...usually.

Sometimes I do find better quality in fansubs but these are few and far inbetween (With the fansub communities slowly dying). I do think the option can be nice, but it should be in a way that avoids any legal issues with MAL and any kind of Studio.

More topics from this board

» Corporate images

Noctisnox - May 15, 2023

19 by himanshi122 »»
Today, 5:51 AM

» Reply button should show text that will be quoted.

Euthymia_Gerv - Apr 15

8 by Alexioos95 »»
Yesterday, 10:22 AM

» @ sign spam/attack

kuroneko99 - Apr 16

3 by Jhiday »»
Apr 17, 11:11 AM

» Preview for "About Me" section

NubFix - Mar 24, 2022

5 by NubFix »»
Apr 16, 10:16 PM

» Could MAL match users with the most similar watched anime and ratings?

mur_koshka - Apr 7

4 by mur_koshka »»
Apr 16, 1:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.