Forum Settings
Forums

anime you wish that have an alternative ending? and what would it be?

New
Sep 11, 2016 8:46 AM

Oct 2012
your le in april-

what should have happend : kousei kissed koari in the end and they live happily ever after <3 (my heart satisfaction purposes only, not story wise nor plot wise)

tenngen toppa gurren lagann -

what should have happend: nia and simon live in a remote place where they race there children and lives happily ever after
KyzenSep 11, 2016 9:04 AM
My biggest regret is using my real name as my user name.

The continuous pursuit of finding that genuine thing.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 11, 2016 8:49 AM

May 2012
Spoilers.

Legend of the galactic heroes had a terrible ending well the entire 4th season was awful.

Fullmetal Alchemist brotherhood's ending was pretty bad as well. Just bleh. Steins;gate. I wouldve tweaked a few things.
Sep 11, 2016 8:51 AM

Feb 2016
Erased and Death Note are obvious
AssClass was also pretty predictable and uninteresting
#makeitfkin300chars..
SpaghettiSpikeSep 11, 2016 8:55 AM

Oshii is probably the only director that loves dogs. He thinks he's a dog himself.

That's right, its slime! It will dissolve your clothing slowly before my eyes!

Sep 11, 2016 8:53 AM

Oct 2012
PoeticJustice said:
Spoilers.

Legend of the galactic heroes had a terrible ending well the entire 4th season was awful.

Fullmetal Alchemist brotherhood's ending was pretty bad as well. Just bleh. Steins;gate. I wouldve tweaked a few things.

theres steins;gate 0 comming <3

Dishonest said:
Erased obv
AssClass was also pretty predictable and uninteresting
#makeitfkin300chars..

i felt that the ending was a bit rushed tbh.

Sep 11, 2016 8:55 AM

Feb 2015
Just one thing that I'm really craving for:
OreImo alternate ending
everything else is fine.
Sep 11, 2016 8:59 AM

May 2016
Kyzen said:
your le in april- hands down fak why kaori should die smh... ( i liked the ending but it hit me right in the heart like shit i was about to die)

Lol, if Kaori had survived, Your Lie in April would be an average happy-go-lucky anime with some angst.

I was kinda disappointed at Nana ending, so many questions left.
Sep 11, 2016 9:01 AM

Oct 2012
katanagari - i almost forgot, this was the most horrible ending i ever had. so much hateeee, i even rant in its series discussion. wewww

Sep 11, 2016 9:01 AM

Mar 2014
Kyzen said:
your le in april- hands down fak why kaori should die smh... ( i liked the ending but it hit me right in the heart like shit i was about to die)
what should have happend : kousei kissed koari in the end and they live happily ever after <3 (my heart satisfaction purposes only, not story wise nor plot wise)

tenngen toppa gurren lagann - really that 3#$$@ ending nia died? my gaddd and simon becoming a shit wonderer? damn that sucks

what should have happend: nia and simon live in a remote place where they race there children and lives happily ever after
fuck you, Put that shit in spoilers.
Sep 11, 2016 9:03 AM

Oct 2012
Kotoneko-chan said:
Kyzen said:

Lol, if Kaori had survived, Your Lie in April would be an average happy-go-lucky anime with some angst.

I was kinda disappointed at Nana ending, so many questions left.

i know, but as i have said, it just hit me hard in the heart and made me so sad for an entire week or so. i was thinking about it really hard. and now i was thinking that, what if it had a happy ending, even thou it became a shit anime. then i would have pass my calculus then right? hahaha

Jul 2014
Dance with devils
'Those who like space, can't be bad people'

Feb 2013
literally every anime ever created
Sep 11, 2016 9:05 AM

Jun 2016
PoeticJustice said:

yes FMAB ending was too happy for a dark show like it.
I will add samurai champloo ending was kinda weak,I thought there was going to be a big plot twist concerning the sunflower samurai,also those guys who were looking for mugen come out of nowhere.
Sep 11, 2016 9:05 AM

Jul 2013
Oreimo ending easily. The series deserved a better ending.

Also, Bleach. Just 20 chapters more and the manga could have ended in a decent note at least.

I can think of more series, but those two are the ones who came to my mind the first.
IllyricusSep 11, 2016 11:20 AM
Sep 11, 2016 9:14 AM

Oct 2012
Illyricus said:

Also, Bleach. Just 20 chapters more and the manga could have ended in a decent note at least.

I can think of more series, but those two are the ones who came to my mind the first.

Im not a manga reader or anything, but i like bleach, and i stopped watching on aizen arc. couldn't bare watching next,since the main story revolved around aizen.

Sep 11, 2016 9:19 AM

Feb 2016
Death Note
Sep 11, 2016 9:25 AM

Feb 2016
Pretty much most of my entire list. There's probably only a few shows that I like the way it ended.
Sep 11, 2016 9:26 AM

Jul 2013
Kyzen said:
Illyricus said:

Im not a manga reader or anything, but i like bleach, and i stopped watching on aizen arc. couldn't bare watching next,since the main story revolved around aizen.
Then you are fine, because the Aizen arc was the last good arc of Bleach and the point when the series was at it best along with the Soul Society arc. You don't really miss anything great if you stop to follow the series at that point, because, imo, that was the point where Bleach should have ended.
Sep 11, 2016 9:30 AM
Aug 2016
I am totaly fine with all the endings from the manga/anime I read. I could be sad for some but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

More than the endings itself I would complain about the arc before it. Bleach, Naruto, Kenichi, KHR, Belzebub etc etc...I am fine with the ending of them, I despise their last arcs
Sep 11, 2016 9:41 AM

Jul 2014
Hanasaku Iroha, why did they have to close Kissuisou down. T_T
Sep 11, 2016 9:45 AM
Jul 2018
PoeticJustice said:
Spoilers.

You made an intelligent sounding, but stupid post. What would you tweak? You only answered half of the question, half of what the OP wanted to know.

Anyways, I wish Charlotte was 24 episodes and the characters developed a bit more. Also, there was no huge plot twist that Key works are known for. Still a favorite nonetheless.
Sep 11, 2016 10:02 AM

Jan 2014
guilty crown seriously they killed inori -_- and maked main character blind with one arm...they should killed them both(etc together woud be forever in that kings power world) or they should survived.Best option would be that ouma shu king void saves both of them but because of that everyone loses their voids but they dont die something like kings void absorbed all the voids and saved the city but because of that every void lost its power homewer they are still in there.Or another option would be that his void actually had will and he saw all ouma actions and in the end decided to save him(because he deemed him worth enough to be saved because he sacrificed many things for his loved one),or another option would be that there is something higher than even voids power who controls all the voids and decides who is worth enough to get the kings void just like code geass some god decided to have some fun and make some trouble in human world and to see if humans are worthy of wielding such power or not.Something like that i just thought now but they defintely could make something better have team/time etc

PS.Or even they could used gai in the last moments of his death he took upon everything on himself and mana to save the other generation inori/shu so that they could live happily and spend their life fully like gai and mana wanted but they never could do that.Pass the will and wish!
WolfyrinnSep 11, 2016 10:13 AM
Sep 11, 2016 10:17 AM

May 2016
I wish Steins;gate had the normal Kurisu ending instead, the Steins Gate world line ending should be an special episode.

Having played all the endings in the VN, I think there no "true ending", all endings have so much weight to them because they actually happened, they are real possibilities, the "good" ending only means something after going through all the suffering.

Steins;gate 0 should fill this gap because the only reason the steins gate world line was possible is because Okabe lived in regret.
HardBlade7Sep 11, 2016 10:27 AM
Sep 11, 2016 10:23 AM

Dec 2015
Oreimo needs atleast 2 alternative endings, either
Sep 11, 2016 10:42 AM

Sep 2015
Re zero ending.. I know im just joking
Sep 11, 2016 10:50 AM

Apr 2015
Charlotte has the worst ending. Actually, they should have just redone everything after episode six, because it is all trash
Sep 11, 2016 10:51 AM

Dec 2015
I wish that Evangelion had no alternate ending (although the term "alternate" is debatable, since the two versions of Episodes 25-26 can be viewed as the same events at two different scales). If only the TV "no money left" version were the only ones existing, no one could "skip" them because "the episodes are useless" and nobody could answer the usual "You have to watch the movie to understand it." when someone writes his interrogations on the Internet.
+ if The end of Evangelion didn't exist, I would not have seen it.

@bigmustache93 A dark show? No. Sure, it relies on several "dark" or rather "mature" themes (I hate this use of the "dark" word) able to trigger some basic reflection but the manga stays a shônen adventure. The second anime willing to be a faithful retranscription, it is an animated shônen adventure.
Rei_IIISep 11, 2016 10:54 AM
Sep 11, 2016 11:32 AM
Jul 2018
Mirai Nikki and Charlotte come to mind.
Sep 11, 2016 11:35 AM

Jul 2009
Nana...well that's never gonna happen now
Sep 11, 2016 11:40 AM

Feb 2015
Illyricus said:

Lol... Well regardless of the route that Kyouske choose, I still kinda liked the conclusion of it, yes, I'm a bit salty about it, because... Dude, my "ship" sunk bad. Though, I understand the fact that it was a "half-assed" conclusion...

I want to really dig-deeper into:
Sep 11, 2016 11:40 AM

Mar 2016
Okay. Boku dake should've ended with Yashiro and Satoru having a yaoi ending in the car instead of what actually happened.

Duh.
WORK IN PROGRESS
~The frog leapt forth to my lilypad memory.~
I was indoctrinated by an inamorata rabbit,
Adenomata affronted.
It was the verecund, dismissed creatures
That I jubilated in most.
This rabbit I would nurture,
At the aiguille of esse,
The anneal of noblesse.
❤️ Birdie ❤️

Sep 11, 2016 11:43 AM
VA-11 HALL-A

Aug 2014
just gonna say this right now, please guys use the spoiler tags for in detailed descriptions for those who have not seen the shows

but obvious mentions go to BokuMachi
OreImo
Tokyo Ghoul

"𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚒𝚡 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜."
☆ 𝙰𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝙻𝚒𝚜𝚝 ☆
☆ 𝚅𝙽𝙳𝚋 ☆
☆ 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚢 ☆
Sep 11, 2016 11:55 AM

Jun 2016
@Rei366 sure FMAB is shounen but it is way darker than your avarege shounen ,i mean :genocide,military dictatorianship and mutating expirements on human what you call all of that?
Sep 11, 2016 11:58 AM

Jul 2013
_Ako_ said:
Illyricus said:

Lol... Well regardless of the route that Kyouske choose, I still kinda liked the conclusion of it, yes, I'm a bit salty about it, because... Dude, my "ship" sunk bad. Though, I understand the fact that it was a "half-assed" conclusion...

Sep 11, 2016 12:01 PM

May 2012
Senpaoi said:
PoeticJustice said:
Spoilers.

You made an intelligent sounding, but stupid post. What would you tweak? You only answered half of the question, half of what the OP wanted to know.

Anyways, I wish Charlotte was 24 episodes and the characters developed a bit more. Also, there was no huge plot twist that Key works are known for. Still a favorite nonetheless.

uhhh I dont think what I said was intelligent sounding at all lol. But I would probably make the steins;gate anime ending closer to the visual novel ending, which I believe is more impactful emotionally.
Sep 11, 2016 12:06 PM
Mar 2016
B Gata H Kei

Sep 11, 2016 12:08 PM

Feb 2015
Illyricus said:
_Ako_ said:

Sep 11, 2016 12:21 PM

Dec 2014
Clannad

I hated the original FMA ending, but Brotherhood solved that issue.

A Lie in April - I hated the end, too painfull... I prefered a romantic anime about music, like I trough its gona be. It would had been a masterpiece from my point of view even without that ending, but is still great how it is.

There had also been many ships ruined over the years... but I can't remember any right now. It seem that I had been successfull when I decided to forget.
Sep 11, 2016 12:24 PM

Feb 2010
PoeticJustice said:
Spoilers.

I love all of those endings, your taste is weird.

Now Monster is a series that could have used a different ending :>.
I probably regret this post by now.
Sep 11, 2016 12:36 PM
Sep 2016
Im surprised FMAB is mentionned here. If anything its one of the best endings for a shonen. The manga and anime answered all the questions and the bad guy died. And its wasnt a happy go lucky ending since

What other ending could have been possible?

To answer the OP question, I was really disappointed with Death note. They should have ended it with L dying. All the rest was just dragging the story.
Sep 11, 2016 12:41 PM
Jul 2018
PoeticJustice said:
Senpaoi said:

uhhh I dont think what I said was intelligent sounding at all lol. But I would probably make the steins;gate anime ending closer to the visual novel ending, which I believe is more impactful emotionally.

He intentionally picked some of the highest rated shows. By intelligent, I meant the kind elitists self proclaim themselves to be.
Sep 11, 2016 12:59 PM

Sep 2014
Spice and Wolf 2: Should have adapted volume 4 instead of volume 5 of the LNs. I don't want to go into any spoilers but 4 was a much better chance to show off the characters and the overall world and would have made a better material.

I get to some degree why they went with 5 since it's a more important point in the overall plot but the transition isn't smooth and adapting 3 and 5 as the core elements let it with two of the weakest volumes in the whole thing as the second anime season's source.

Sep 11, 2016 1:07 PM
Sep 2016
Uhh no brainer, your lie in april. Koari should have never died and Kousei should have confessed and they would live happily ever after. The end
Sep 11, 2016 1:13 PM

May 2012
Pullman said:
PoeticJustice said:
Spoilers.

I love all of those endings, your taste is weird.

Now Monster is a series that could have used a different ending :>.

bruh I blame tenma. I think everyone would've done the right thing after a certain point.
Sep 11, 2016 1:36 PM

May 2015
The final three episodes of Oreimo ruined the series and my favorite character Kyousuke.
Sep 11, 2016 1:39 PM

May 2015
Gurren Lagann's ending was perfect, get better taste fam.
bigmustache93 said:
@Rei366 sure FMAB is shounen but it is way darker than your avarege shounen ,i mean :genocide,military dictatorianship and mutating expirements on human what you call all of that?

There is a lot of dark elements in a lot of series, but their presentation is what separates it. Steven Universe has a bunch of dark elements but you can still show it to people who you don't want to see those elements because it presents itself as a kid friendly show. FMA:B does not present itself as a super dark show, so it is not.
aiguille said:
Im surprised FMAB is mentionned here. If anything its one of the best endings for a shonen. The manga and anime answered all the questions and the bad guy died. And its wasnt a happy go lucky ending since

To answer the OP question, I was really disappointed with Death note. They should have ended it with L dying. All the rest was just dragging the story.

every single one of my forum posts is dumb and invalid except for 1, I don't claim them it was a different person it was all fake
Sep 11, 2016 1:43 PM

Jun 2016
aiguille said:

this the answer of your question

the ending of FMAB is going to open the gates of hell from geopolitical point of view.
@RainyRai can't disagree with your statement it wasn't a super dark show but the ending was a bit cheesy and very perfect i mean everyone get what they want,i'd like if you checked my alternative ending above ,maybe it will interest you.
bigmustache93Sep 11, 2016 2:21 PM
Sep 11, 2016 1:43 PM

Jun 2012
Illyricus said:
_Ako_ said:

Robiiii said:
Oreimo needs atleast 2 alternative endings, either

If you own PSP, you should play Oreimo game, it is Japanese exclusive, but there is English patch available, let just say..it make all pairings come true :)
kamil88Sep 11, 2016 1:47 PM
Sep 11, 2016 1:45 PM

Jul 2013
_Ako_ said:
Illyricus said:

@kamil88 Thanks for the info, that was the thing I refered ;)
Sep 11, 2016 1:48 PM

May 2016
Rokka no Yuusha would be my choice
Sep 11, 2016 1:59 PM

Sep 2016
I would have prefered Code Geass to end with Lelouch helping out Jeremiah.
Also Inaho didn't get enough recognition for his duties.
Orange characters need more love!!!!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » has the majority of people (here) seen the big 3 ? ( 1 2 3 4 )

ame - Apr 16

160 by Saiunknown »»
36 seconds ago

» Anime you only knowledges about is from the memes

Spunkert - 38 minutes ago

8 by iThink »»
5 minutes ago

» Describe your anime watching as one sentence.

LenRea - Apr 11

35 by SignsOfSuicide »»
9 minutes ago

» What are your thoughts on harem anime?

BuddhaIsBetter - 13 minutes ago

2 by Zimmu »»
9 minutes ago

» How you feel about non-Japanese entertainment/media using Anime art style?

Dragevard - 11 hours ago

27 by Mishiia »»
15 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.