Forum Settings
Forums
Complex Age
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 11, 2016 1:37 AM

Feb 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
That didn't take long for someone at work to find out. Looks like the plot is moving forward again.
Sep 29, 2016 3:41 PM

Jul 2013
i'd never heard of this series before, but i saw this on the bookshelf a couple of months ago and decided to give it a try, since the topic was really interesting and relatable (i'm not a cosplayer, but being into anime/manga in general is enough to draw criticism from people :/) and i really loved the art style. i'm so sad to see this get so little attention still. ;__; especially when people continuously cry out for series about grown women that isn't just yuri and/or depressing... ANYWAY, i'm getting off track.

just read volume 2 today, and i really love the direction this story is going in! i was worried it'd get stale quickly, despite only having 6 volumes... that i'd lose interest after the first volume. thankfully that isn't the case.

it is a point of contention for me how quickly they found out about her cosplaying... i wish sakuma had left that until volume 3 so we could've got to know her better :( i really liked the dynamic of the group with her in it! (also, she was major eye candy. just sayin'.) i just hope she comes back eventually and wasn't just a quick disposable side character to further protag's story. :'((

OK THAT ASIDE CAN WE TALK ABOUT *SPOILER ALERT*

also as an aside i absolutely all the references in this series! it's so much fun. especially since within two volumes they've already referenced a good chunk of my favourite series~
Yesterday, 2:28 PM

Apr 2016
Okay, now we are moving to her hobby vs her work life.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Complex Age Chapter 5 Discussion

Phaetons_Folly - Sep 11, 2016

1 by Safrichh »»
Apr 15, 10:09 AM

Poll: » Complex Age Chapter 4 Discussion

1 by Safrichh »»
Apr 14, 1:52 PM

Poll: » Complex Age Chapter 3 Discussion

1 by Safrichh »»
Apr 13, 12:40 PM

Poll: » Complex Age Chapter 2 Discussion

1 by Safrichh »»
Apr 12, 2:24 PM

Poll: » Complex Age Chapter 1 Discussion

SecondaryH - Jul 3, 2016

2 by Safrichh »»
Apr 1, 11:39 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.