Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 10, 2016 6:23 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That Hisako blush!

I'm glad she's getting some spotlight this episode including with Souma helping her. Poor Megumi though this episode lol, she got all scared a few times. I kinda like the relationship development between Megumi and Erina though. As expected, Souma is still keeping up in shape with his cooking abilities.

Hisako looks cute with glasses imo
Sep 10, 2016 7:12 AM

Sep 2010
I liked the two match ups of Hisako with Souma and Erina with Megumi for the Stagiaire period. They didn't have a chance to really interact with each other before!

Next week will also be something to look forward to:
DaisukiSep 10, 2016 7:46 AM

"to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world." -a magnet
Sep 10, 2016 7:32 AM

Oct 2014
lmao Soma's harem keeps getting bigger. Honestly I didn't think Hisano would join it but It's great that she did xD

I like this Stagiere thing especially if it means more interactions between certain characters :3
Sep 10, 2016 7:39 AM
May 2016
I was laughing loud as hell when i saw that megumi was with Erina hahahaha.

Great episode. Pretty sad that there is only two episodes more :(. is season 3 confirmed? i hope so
Sep 10, 2016 7:46 AM

Jun 2014
Perfect episode!!

Glad to see the 'old' atmosphere again after the tournament. Soma joking around with Hisako, Megumi annoying Erina by talking about Soma was also priceless!

Looking foward to the final 2 episodes :D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 10, 2016 7:47 AM

Nov 2012
interesting pairings for the stagiaire, especially megumi + erina lol.
looking forward to the next stage~
Sep 10, 2016 7:49 AM

Jan 2012
Probably best episode so far this season. I'll never tire of watching Goddess Erina flourish. Loved her interaction with Megumi, and learning more of her relationship with Hisako, the two care deeply for each other. :)
Sep 10, 2016 7:53 AM

Jan 2015

And together with Hisako, that at first I think she'll maybe absent for her lose in the next 4-5 Episodes this episode this gonna be very good.
Hisako also now realize the "specialty" Souma have as a Diner-person or whatever the right word is.
And yeah, Megumi seems having the most hard time in this episode. LOL
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Sep 10, 2016 8:01 AM

Dec 2014
Great episode again, Was great to see Souma and Hisako working in the restaurant. Pretty cool how Souma was able to adapt instantly to the restaurant's workflow patterns, Love watching how he brings that air of liveliness into the kitchen.

Erina and Megumi were an interesting pair, Erina pretty much took over the kitchen. XD
Was nice to see how both pairs improved the restaurants they worked at.

Erina's little rage when Megumi mentioned Souma was adorable.

Interesting parallel drawn between Souma and Hisako towards the end, Hisako was chasing Erina and Souma his father. With a little pep talk and some fresh conviction to find their own style of cooking, Both of them are gonna move forward. :)
Hisako's blush was really cute. Also Erina is finally getting her manga. xD
Lelouch0202Sep 10, 2016 8:05 AM
Sep 10, 2016 8:04 AM

Apr 2014
The episode was just slick once again. Felt fast as always but I think it was still good. Loved the development.
Sep 10, 2016 8:28 AM
Jun 2016
This episode was full of determination and hilarious moments, i keep mentioning this all the time on Shokugeki no Souma episode discussions but this anime is just so good, idk why some people don't enjoy it as much as i do but in the end everyone has different tastes.
Sep 10, 2016 8:30 AM

Sep 2015
Really good episode. The pairings were well done enjoyed the Megumi Erina pairing. Erina is a boss she took over the kitchen in just a day. Megumi showing off her observation skills as well. Erina's reaction to Megumi talking about Soma was priceless.

Glad Hisako was able to make her peace with losing and will return to Erina as they seem close. Looks like Soma was able to add a new friend as well. The Magician is back!!! Can't wait for next week.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/QcK_Dagger_HeaT&sclick=1][IMG]
Sep 10, 2016 8:37 AM
Apr 2014
One of the best episode of this season right there with the Megumi vs Ryou one.
Erina just came in to that restaurant and dominated while Megumi was washing the dishes.
Nice development for Hisako too.
Best part of the stagiaire arc, the next part with Shinomiya was pretty boring in the manga, let's see how they do it the anime.
Sep 10, 2016 8:50 AM

Jan 2014
IMO this was the best episode of season 2 so far...I liked this real life job experience and unusual character interactions between SoumaxHisato, ErinaxMegumi much more than rushed Shounen Battle scenes...

They really entered low budget mode tho...A lot more than usual usage of chibi faces,still scenes,animation errors...
Sep 10, 2016 8:54 AM
May 2016
I like the episode. Glad to see unusual interactions between the characters. So next up is Shinomiya's restaurant, wandering what's gonna happen there. Hype for the next episode.
Sep 10, 2016 8:57 AM

Mar 2013
Well, this ep. was like his/her previously eps very interesting and awesome! It's almost like at manga original, further so...

Nitralon said:
is season 3 confirmed?

Ehmm... It's depending on some factors: On the sales, staff/producers and cast.

1st: Sales: Well, I'm pretty sure that the franchise very well sale will, even after the finish of the series. Where then I don't see a problem in this area, where this in the 2nd point pointed out will...

2nd: Staff/Producers: ...Well, so far the producers and staff seeing that the franchise even after a longer period (Well, after the finish of the series) selling, then they might would think for a 3rd season, but this depends of course also on the cast. Where this in the 3rd point pointed out will...

3rd: Cast: Hmm... Well, who the original (manga) knows, then he or she knows that in the next big arc Erina the main lead of this arc will be. Well, I mention this, because we all know that the VA of Erina Taneda Risa-chan is, where she since shortly unhappily due a illness for a longer period out of this business will be (So far I know till winter, because she had a role in Chaos;Child pass to Sanada Asami...). Because of it, I've then a doubt that the next season for spring or summer announcing would, because of the usually half/1 year-production period - and she'd then pretty missing out of them.
Sep 10, 2016 9:11 AM

Mar 2015
Great episode again.
I like like the pairing they chose.
that scene in Erina car <3
Sep 10, 2016 9:22 AM
Nov 2015
Next episode has one of my favorite parts in it HYPE
Sep 10, 2016 9:30 AM

Apr 2014
Hisako was the main focus and highlight of this episode

Good guy Soma

Sep 10, 2016 9:34 AM
Sep 2015
Such a heartwarming episode. I got reminded of the first season.
Erina looked pretty badass...and sexy too.
I guess Soma-Hisako pair fans are gonna pop up soon
Sep 10, 2016 9:37 AM

Aug 2011
Greta ep, I really love these adventures outside of the shokugekis. After watching this, I like Hisako a lot more too.
Sep 10, 2016 9:37 AM

Jan 2015
So Souma's solution basically reduces the restaurant's profits by a mile. I guess if the owner is down with it purely for the sentimentality or for his passion in cooking it makes sense. Or maybe he wants for it to become a prestigious restaurant rather than having to worry about time.

Edit: Never mind, Souma simply suggested this, it was the owner who took the decision so it's obvious he wanted to bring back the old school Napolitan, and focus on quality and tradition.
A-list_96Sep 10, 2016 9:46 AM
Sep 10, 2016 9:43 AM

Aug 2013
Achievement unlocked: +1 harem member

GG Sōma my boy
Sep 10, 2016 9:46 AM

Aug 2015
Pokemon Go : Souma harem edition (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sep 10, 2016 10:00 AM

Jun 2014
nice episode but for me it was a bit too rushed
Sep 10, 2016 10:01 AM

Dec 2011
I don't remember how many chapters they animate this episode but it was a good pace.
I finally get to see that arc animate and i come to like Hisako after this arc :)
Next 2 episodes will be great with Shinomiya reappearing.
Sep 10, 2016 10:17 AM

Sep 2014
Maybe it's just me, but did anyone else notice that animation and art quality has dropped in this new episode? Some character frames looked like they were drawn inconsistently.
Sep 10, 2016 10:19 AM

Jul 2016
Hisako x Erina story is quite make me touched :')
Nice episode, like it how they could solve the problem that already occurred and a problem that maybe occurred in the future. Erina is really overwhelming lol
Sep 10, 2016 10:26 AM

Jun 2014
After all the intensity of the Autumn Elections, it was really nice to cool down and see some interactions between characters we normally don't see together. Poor Megumi, being paired with Erina lol. Their personalities are complete opposites. I liked seeing Souma help Hisako with her problems, which in turn helped his resolve to improve himself. I'm assuming Souma is going to be at Shinomiya's restaurant next? That should be interesting.

Elegade said:
Maybe it's just me, but did anyone else notice that animation and art quality has dropped in this new episode? Some character frames looked like they were drawn inconsistently.

Yeah, and I also noticed a lot of those comedic chibi faces in this episode. Probably the most out of all the previous episodes combined.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Sep 10, 2016 10:28 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
This is already miles better than the overhyped autumn elections. Probably the best episode since episode 2.
Sep 10, 2016 10:32 AM

May 2015
Yay Pink haired guy on next ep, I love him and now he is going to mentor Souma.
Sep 10, 2016 10:34 AM

Aug 2014
This was probably the best episode in this series!
I laughed and I was moved at some moments.
I loved their ideas and how they made the plot go a double course with Souma-Hisako, Erina-Megumi.
Both Souma and Erina helped their rivals best friends! Soo nice :)))
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Sep 10, 2016 10:46 AM

Oct 2011
Pretty much hoping the season will end with this panel (maybe a 2-3 chapters after it):

Sep 10, 2016 10:46 AM

Aug 2014
Congrats to Asako and Souma for passing in the first part of "The Stagiaire program", and it feels good to see Asako smiling again. Hope she gets to Nakiri-san soon ^.^
Maloween 2017
Main Candies
Sep 10, 2016 10:52 AM

Oct 2013
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That Hisako blush!

I'm glad she's getting some spotlight this episode including with Souma helping her. Poor Megumi though this episode lol, she got all scared a few times. I kinda like the relationship development between Megumi and Erina though. As expected, Souma is still keeping up in shape with his cooking abilities.

Hisako looks cute with glasses imo
Yeah, I don't know why, but she just looked really cute in glasses!
Sep 10, 2016 10:54 AM

Sep 2013
Hisako and Souma team up and pass the first stage, Hisako gets a confidence boost by Souma too :)

3rd rate chef doubting Erina-sama, disgusting.
Sep 10, 2016 10:55 AM

Feb 2013
Inori_is_love said:
lmao Soma's harem keeps getting bigger.

That "Harem" literally just have two people in it.
Sep 10, 2016 11:03 AM

Apr 2013
Great episode. Too bad there are only 2 episodes left.
Would totally watch the different characters during their time at a restautant
Sep 10, 2016 11:14 AM

Apr 2012
I love how in the final scene together with Soma and Hisako, you can LITERALLY see a ship sail by at full course right behind them

Sep 10, 2016 11:25 AM

Feb 2015
Good episode. I'm more excited for the Magician next week though.
Sep 10, 2016 11:38 AM

Apr 2015
First I didn't like Hisako tbh. But she has redeemed herself with this episode!

Great episode.
Sep 10, 2016 11:52 AM

Feb 2015
Finally, we got some more screentime from Hisako, one of my fav character. she looks fit pretty well with soma but when i saw soma, i don't think so xD

overall it was a great episode cause, not only this episode was talking about the food (heck, they didn't talk about food that much in this episode) but rather they were talking about business in the food world. and i really like the fact that the test is not about the subject becoming a chef in a certain restourant for experience, but it's more into "how the subject improve the restourant from where it is right now into something more better" i really like that a lot tbh. And obvious soma play a big role in that test. cause he already experienced that kind of things from he was still a brat.

so now, they moved to another place. and god dang it the magician will be back again. shit is getting more real xD

and i really like to see Hisako and Soma working together in this episode. makes me want to ship them (even tho it will not happen) and really rare to see Megumi working together with Nakiri.

and one more, Hisako looks so cute and cool when she's wearing a glasses!!!!!!!!! guess i didn't choose the wrong character as my fav character. Glasses girl FTW!!!

looking foward to the next episode.
Sep 10, 2016 11:53 AM

Jun 2015
I used to think Arato's kinda irritating, but after this episode I kinda like her
Sep 10, 2016 12:14 PM

Jun 2013
damn working in a restaurant is taugh
Sep 10, 2016 12:14 PM
Jul 2018
Hisako is back and her blushing are cute!
Sep 10, 2016 12:42 PM
Jul 2014
The Stagiaire feels good after all matches we have seen. Shame that this season is ending soon. Guess I will jsut read manga afterwards. :D
Sep 10, 2016 12:43 PM

May 2015
I'm updated with the manga and for a long time now, I've been waiting to see that Arato scene animated! :3
Sep 10, 2016 12:45 PM

Dec 2011
Nice to see Souma and Hisako getting along. Also nice to see Erina and Megumi teaming up. :D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 10, 2016 1:00 PM

Dec 2015
Liked to see Souma and the secretary girl together. Erina and Megumi also were nice. Looking forward to the next episode. Seems that other guy we could see at the end is appearing again and they are going to work at some restaurant where he is involved.
Sep 10, 2016 1:10 PM

Jun 2011
I'm still bummed that their really deciding to rush the stagiare arc, but I'm happy the pacing isn't that bad. They better not screw up the next episode though, Souma gets some major character development there.

A-list_96 said:
So Souma's solution basically reduces the restaurant's profits by a mile. I guess if the owner is down with it purely for the sentimentality or for his passion in cooking it makes sense. Or maybe he wants for it to become a prestigious restaurant rather than having to worry about time.

Edit: Never mind, Souma simply suggested this, it was the owner who took the decision so it's obvious he wanted to bring back the old school Napolitan, and focus on quality and tradition.

I doubt the restaurant was making much money anyway if they couldn't even serve half of their customers. When you're working in a restaurant and you can't serve you're food fast enough and they just go up and left, that destroys a restaurant's reputation. The only reason their restaurant hasn't gone bankrupt is because its been around for generations and for the small portion of people that did get their food enjoy the meal.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma: Ni no Sara Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 3, 2016

203 by Boring_Rose »»
Apr 5, 12:18 PM

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma: Ni no Sara Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 6, 2016

152 by j2ez2 »»
Dec 21, 2023 7:01 AM

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma: Ni no Sara Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2016

363 by eeniemewie »»
Oct 10, 2023 4:43 AM

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma: Ni no Sara Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2016

235 by dspr »»
Jul 12, 2023 3:53 PM

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma: Ni no Sara Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2016

141 by dspr »»
Jul 12, 2023 2:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.