Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 9, 2016 6:52 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Not bad, Ishikawa managed to find one of the culprits to get them to confess.

However, a planned bombing is about to happen in just 5 minutes?! I hope they got a plan to stop this..
Sep 13, 2016 3:53 AM

Dec 2015
I hope they can run fast or they have officers near the scene already. That or the school is going to explode.

Wasn't expecting to see an update of this tbh it's been a while. Not that I'm complaining.

I started watching the Live Action Drama to this as well, and that's also good. If you haven't seen it you should check it out.

Sep 13, 2016 5:40 AM

Dec 2010
ClavisM said:
I hope they can run fast or they have officers near the scene already. That or the school is going to explode.

Wasn't expecting to see an update of this tbh it's been a while. Not that I'm complaining.

I started watching the Live Action Drama to this as well, and that's also good. If you haven't seen it you should check it out.

Chapter 4 is in the typesetting stage so yeah, I hope you'll see an update soon! xD

I should also really check the live action drama; I wonder how they made it and who's playing the main characters.
Sep 13, 2016 10:03 AM

Dec 2015
alenas said:
ClavisM said:

Chapter 4 is in the typesetting stage so yeah, I hope you'll see an update soon! xD

I should also really check the live action drama; I wonder how they made it and who's playing the main characters.

Awesome, I don't think I could ever translate, clean/typeset etc. a manga. They do a good job. So it's worth the wait aha.

You should it's really good, one of the better Drama series I've watched for a while.

Sep 13, 2016 10:11 AM

Dec 2010
ClavisM said:
alenas said:

Awesome, I don't think I could ever translate, clean/typeset etc. a manga. They do a good job. So it's worth the wait aha.

You should it's really good, one of the better Drama series I've watched for a while.

Aww, thanks! Hearing people praise your work is always a nice bonus! xD

Tbh, I decided to pick the manga based on the reviews I saw for the drama/novel. From what I can tell, the drama differs somewhat from the manga? Or is it just the manga's pacing perhaps, since manga has 4 volumes and 16 chapters in total, at least when it comes to this version...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Border Chapter 16 Discussion

luinthoron - Jul 23, 2019

5 by Kishuo »»
Apr 1, 2021 6:06 PM

Poll: » Border Chapter 14 Discussion

Cnon - Feb 19, 2020

0 by Cnon »»
Feb 19, 2020 2:45 PM

Poll: » Border Chapter 10 Discussion

luinthoron - Jan 26, 2018

1 by Cnon »»
Feb 19, 2020 2:23 PM

Poll: » Border Chapter 11 Discussion

luinthoron - May 11, 2018

0 by luinthoron »»
May 11, 2018 3:31 AM

Poll: » Border Chapter 5 Discussion

EmperorBlitz - Jan 6, 2017

0 by EmperorBlitz »»
Jan 6, 2017 4:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.