Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 10, 2016 8:55 AM
Jan 2016
did anyone notice that Kaori's hair was longer than usual at the beginning of the episode? surprisingly, it turned short at the end of the episode. seems weird.
Sep 10, 2016 2:39 PM

Dec 2011
I so totally relate to Uchimaki watching 30 episodes a week (although I can't do that nowadays).

Also, love that Usami's going to ki... err placing a prank on Uchimaki... Colette's grinning outside... then her going to sleep with Uchimaki. Hahaha.

Kaori got seduced by kindness in the end. >.<
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 11, 2016 11:04 AM

Sep 2013
Want more Kaori and Imari stories, they are too interesting and funny characters. Kaori doing a 180 on Imari's personality had me in laughs.
Sep 11, 2016 1:38 PM

Apr 2015
I'm a bit confused, why did Sayaka introduce herself to Usami?? I tought they were already friends
Sep 11, 2016 2:47 PM

Jul 2011
It was a flash back scene. That was why Kaori's hair was long too.

I really liked the piano version of the ED during the bedroom scene.
Sep 11, 2016 7:35 PM

Apr 2015
Maelstrom610 said:
It was a flash back scene. That was why Kaori's hair was long too.

Oh I see, thank you
Sep 11, 2016 11:19 PM

Jun 2013
Teriffic episode as always!
Sep 12, 2016 8:08 AM

Aug 2015
Never thought Kaori could be "that" badass when she tripped like shit
Sep 12, 2016 9:05 AM

Apr 2013
The show has gotten better consistently to the point where I'm considering to read the manga when the anime ends
Sep 12, 2016 5:55 PM

Jan 2014
Subaru is so cute, especially when he is sleepy.

The "She looks suspicious" scene was hilarious.
Sep 12, 2016 10:58 PM

Sep 2012
Last scene with Kaori seems to be an anime original which I find strange since the manga had a bunch of chapters they could've animated. I wonder if the last episode will get an anime original too.
Sep 13, 2016 5:14 AM

Jul 2015
Takeda does give off kind of a creepy vibe.

First half was nice with the flashback, but the second half covered one of my favorite chapters from the manga, though it wasn't as good as I remember. Either they rushed it to make room for the last part, or my memory of that chapter is off. Still good though.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Sep 14, 2016 1:13 PM

Jan 2014
JumBoRGiNo said:
Maybe she did kiss him doe? lol YOU NEVER KNOW
good episode but lets just hope this doesnt go nisekoi.
This wont go Nisekoi...Nisekoi was a romance-harem that didnt go anywhere...This is a Comedy/SoL that uses romance as a subplot for more comedy/moe moments
Sep 14, 2016 1:16 PM
Jul 2018
LoneWizard said:
JumBoRGiNo said:
Maybe she did kiss him doe? lol YOU NEVER KNOW
good episode but lets just hope this doesnt go nisekoi.
This wont go Nisekoi...Nisekoi was a romance-harem that didnt go anywhere...This is a Comedy/SoL that uses romance as a subplot for more comedy/moe moments

by nisekoi i dont mean the harem part i meant the "ONE OF YOU FUCKING CONFESS ALREADY" part.
Sep 14, 2016 1:22 PM

Jan 2014
JumBoRGiNo said:
LoneWizard said:

by nisekoi i dont mean the harem part i meant the "ONE OF YOU FUCKING CONFESS ALREADY" part.
I mean that too...Thats not my point,Nisekoi is a romance anime while Bijutsubu is a comedy anime...Their focuses are different...They are supposed to not confess in Bijutsubu cuz it would decrease the amount of fun situations that can be done...
Sep 14, 2016 9:52 PM
Jul 2018
LoneWizard said:
JumBoRGiNo said:

I mean that too...Thats not my point,Nisekoi is a romance anime while Bijutsubu is a comedy anime...Their focuses are different...They are supposed to not confess in Bijutsubu cuz it would decrease the amount of fun situations that can be done...

Hm well I kinda see ur point but I hope they'll end it with a confession next season at least then, first 2 episodes weren't funny imo so I thought the anime had to do a great part on the romance part to keep up but, it did get funny, adding a little bit of drama won't hurt.
Sep 14, 2016 11:21 PM

Sep 2012
LoneWizard said:
JumBoRGiNo said:

This. When I was following the manga, I keep seeing people complaining about how the romance isn't actually going anywhere but they don't realize that the many scenes you get to experience was only possible because the romance isn't going anywhere.
FlamingMangosSep 14, 2016 11:28 PM
Sep 15, 2016 1:52 AM

Jan 2014
@JumBoRGiNo @FlamingMangos I mean,dont get me wrong, i would like poor girl to get what she wants too but...It is highly unlikely, maybe the ending arc of the manga...And its a necessity unlike the bad writing in Nisekoi's case...
Sep 15, 2016 8:46 AM
真面目に勉強してる

Jul 2014
I loled at the guy painting his new waifu. Turned out to be Renge from Non Non Biyori.

I have written my own Ecchi short story. It is called Nopan Mahou Shoujo!
You can find the PDF here or read it online on Wattpad or on Archive of Our Own.
Sep 15, 2016 6:02 PM

Mar 2009
Usami continues to be a very assertive female character. It's very refreshing.
Sep 16, 2016 6:16 PM

Apr 2014
Usami...is way too pure.
Kaori got destroy by Imari.
Sep 18, 2016 10:23 AM

Jul 2009
Kaori's stalker abilities need to be improved LOL
Sep 23, 2016 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
If he had gone in a manner so convincing the anime, it would be good, however, an episode that I promote both for storytelling and for the characterization. What a pleasure, review the character of Kaori and other Usami's friends. Fun storytelling, excellent the graphics.

jhoson14 said:
Was so happy to see Renchon in this episode XD ( Nyanpasu!!! )

Collete teasing was hilarious

Oh man! GG
I was hoping someone would put those Renchon's images. :D
Sep 25, 2016 7:37 PM
Baka
Jan 2008
-Trippwire- said:
I spied a Renge chan

haha just watching the show now and got to this episode and saw the exact same thing! I bet it probably is since the char design is the same for both series.
Sep 27, 2016 7:00 AM

Jun 2011
jhoson14 said:
Was so happy to see Renchon in this episode XD ( Nyanpasu!!! )

[img]http://i.imgur.com/ZSPZw0U.jpg[ /img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/J7mnpjH.jpg[ /img]

Collete teasing was hilarious
Omg I was half sure that it was really Renchon, the face similarity is uncanny, but the hair is different which caused me to hesitate a little bit. I guess it's done on purpose to avoid copyright infringement. Glad NNB is being referenced though.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Oct 4, 2016 5:31 PM

Oct 2012
Pretty bad episode, in fact the worst one so far, like it was outsourced by really different studio (and it probably was).

First flashback part and third tailing part were just boring, forgetable ones.. the second one with home-teaching for test would be good but we were just trolled instead.

Didn't like this one much.
Oct 8, 2016 5:30 AM

May 2014
I love how incredibly wrong we were about Imari's character. I uses to hate her, now she's one of my favourites because of what a massive troll that was.

The level of how much Kaori fucked up really hit the highest for me when she openly admitted to Kaori that she was gay and 'loved' Usami. I honestly lost my shit and needed a breather for a moment there.
Oct 11, 2016 10:36 AM

May 2012
Another pretty lovely episode I must say, looking forward to see what the last two episodes will have to offer.
Oct 23, 2016 12:48 PM

Jan 2013
Some very cute moments between Usami and Uchimaki
Dec 10, 2016 6:39 AM

Apr 2015
Restarted watching

First half was kinda flat, needed a little more entertaining plot
Second half was...traditional, but a bit more fun, for some reason
Study meetings were mostly winners for me always I guess
Dec 20, 2016 7:26 AM

Mar 2015
Had I not known it was a flashback I would've found it strange that Sayaka was a stranger to them!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Mar 21, 2017 10:54 AM
Apr 2015
what manga did uchimaki read in kaori's photo? that cover look familiar
Mar 26, 2017 12:55 AM
Sep 2009
Wow. I really like the subtle improvements they make in the anime. And anyone else notice that the star on the hoodie was protesting about the make-up exam as well?? BOO BOO BOO!!! :D

IIRC, the first part wasn't a flashback in the manga. Takeda-sensei is also portrayed better in the anime as someone who is well-meaning but over-enthusiastic. In the manga (and anime) he's more self-interested in having one of his students be on the student council. Sayaka doesn't appear in this story in the manga, so we don't get that great "I only print the truth" line.

I think this anime could easily spin-off into more of an ensemble anime, focusing on the tertiary characters in the series!
ced1106Mar 27, 2017 12:42 AM
Apr 2, 2017 3:45 AM

Jan 2016
I think Usami first did kiss Uchimaki and then draw a rabbit on his face.
Apr 21, 2017 8:45 PM

Oct 2008
just finished watching episode 10 from [ArtClub] subs!
They now know that Moeka is their principal's granddaughter.
Uchimaki's painting Renge's Character design face especially the eyes of Renge but different hair color!
Uchimaki saved Usami from forcing to be class press! how sweet!
Review session on the Usami's place!
Usami really like Uchimaki huh! I thought she would go for it...the kiss! but too bad it was only face scribbles...LOL at Collette! already know whats-up with Usami! hehehehehe
LOL it took time for Collete to wake-up Uchimaki but Usami was shocked when she found-out she's directly sleeping literally beside him! lol at her jealousy! such cuteness!
Press still always asleep on his beloved SOFA!
What a quick change of heart from Kaori Ayase! LOLZ!
5/5!

May 1, 2017 9:06 PM

May 2015
She has a lot of guts... she went for the kiss!? I take that back. False alarm... I thought she was going to steal a kiss. But she got restraint. *sees the drawing on Uchimaki's face* ≧◡≦
Nov 23, 2017 5:55 AM

Sep 2012
Maria said she loves Mizuki hmm new i wonder which way friend way or romantic way that's intriguing XD

Roy_Focker said:
She has a lot of guts... she went for the kiss!? I take that back. False alarm... I thought she was going to steal a kiss. But she got restraint. *sees the drawing on Uchimaki's face* ≧◡≦

maybe she did both Kiss & then that face drawing XD
Mar 10, 2018 6:33 AM

Sep 2017
Funny as usual.
Usami don't tease us.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Aug 16, 2019 2:18 AM

Jul 2017
So the Moeka incident became known to school, and the Newspaper Club's come to interview both Uchimaki and Usami. On the other hand, Usami's homeroom teacher Takeda sure is pushy though...and what came from the Newspaper Club was a revelation for Uchimaki...or is it so? The "damsel in distress" mode worked and Uchimaki almost blurted his usual.

It's not hard to guess that Uchimaki and Colette have been falling hard for their studies. For Uchimaki is a life story we all have been doing our lives, watching THAT many anime for God knows how long.

Well, into Usami's house, and Prez is the usual useless, sleeping senpai, leaving Usami to handle both of them. This is the ultimate troll...*whispering* why can't she, for the love of God, KISS Uchimaki!? Instead, she drew a bunny on his face. Colette pretty much got the hint...but slept beside Uchimaki anyways coz she doesn't care and she knows the jealousy.

Kaori, being the advocator for Usami, seeks Imari out in spy-coordinating for her true behaviour. But alas, a change of heart, that was quick.

Oh my...if Usami could, a peck would've been nice...
Aug 6, 2020 7:58 AM

Oct 2016
I loved this episode especially the second part, and damn for sleeping like a log almost all the time the president is an honor student! I strive to be what the president is lmao. And any Usami Uchimaki moments will always surely make me smile.

And Kaori is such an entertaining character and Imari is the nicest Chuuni I have ever seen.
Nov 23, 2020 8:03 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Uchimaki in the bed was the best thing from this episode I guess, nice that they managed to pass the exams
Oct 27, 2021 8:09 AM

Apr 2020
We have another look in Usami and Uchimaki's past and wow Takeda-sensei is pushy af. Thankfully our boy helped our girl escape that trap, and what a way to start a crush on him.

Also...I am tugged!!!! Let's just say that Usami DID kissed Uchimaki, there's no other way around it. Too bad Colette slept with him, that sets her off. Also filler scene between Kaori and Imari, but eh it was alright.
Jun 15, 2022 10:40 PM

Aug 2018
So many funny scenes in this episode, probably the first rank episode that made me laugh a lot in this series.
Jul 1, 2023 3:03 PM

May 2017
Kaori need more screen time , maybe theres a fanservice ep soon !
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Jan 28, 12:31 AM

Oct 2022
I mean, 30 episodes a week isn't terrible. They stay late at school for the club, and his parents probably have a curfew too, probably 12 PM at most. Doesn't leave much time for anime.
Mar 5, 10:35 PM

Mar 2013
Huh. From a guy's PoV, I don't know if I should be calling a girl creepy when she tried to k... him while sleeping.
But from the PoV of girls, it is definitely creepy to be k... while sleeping...
Now who's the real predator of this series? lmao 😳

It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2016

158 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Mar 5, 11:53 PM

Poll: » Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2016

71 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Mar 5, 11:40 PM

Poll: » Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2016

86 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Mar 5, 10:43 PM

Poll: » Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 25, 2016

89 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Mar 5, 10:41 PM

Poll: » Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 18, 2016

78 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Mar 5, 10:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.