Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 7, 2016 1:57 PM

Dec 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Noooo, poor Rio... :'(
She needs to fight for this, and i like her more than Sayo.

Where is Nako.....? Miss her...
Sep 8, 2016 11:14 AM
Mar 2011
Well, I'm felling very satisfied and happy about this development. Uran has been very efficient with his write, and very consistent about everything that he constructed until now. I'm very happ that Shouta isn't stupid or incoerent, and accepted what is more logical andbetter for him and Sayo. I always cheer for Sayo, and I received my reward.
Sep 8, 2016 10:06 PM
Sep 2016
I think it's clear Sayo is not the one Shotas gonna end up with. It's never the first girl. Its hard to know who at this point but I have a gut feeling Rio might win out in the end that is if Uran doesn't pull the typical harem ending.
Sep 9, 2016 11:23 AM
Mar 2011
Well, you don't all wrong, but will be strange and incoerent if Shouta doesn't end with Sayo. Until now, he only felt real love for her and Konomi. It don't make sense.
Sep 9, 2016 11:27 AM
Mar 2011
I will take another manga that I follow: Hantsu X Trash. It don't typical harém, but the protagonist, Hamaji, felt the same platonic love as Shouta have for Konomi, but he was rejected and found a new girl. The autor put some obstacles for their relationship, but they're in a strong relatsionship until now. Hamaji and Shouta are very simmilar in many aspects, so, I think that's possible Shouta ends with Sayo.
Sep 10, 2016 4:32 AM
Sep 2016
It's possible but I just think with so many girls and all of them being so young Sayo and Shoutas first relationship is bound to end up in a break up. Which will leave it open for other girls to come in between. Rio's the only other girl besides Sayo that has clearly realized she has feelings for Shouta so she's the most likely one to come between them. Sayo could be the girl he ends with in the end though who knows but Uran really.
Sep 12, 2016 7:45 AM
Mar 2011
I agree with you, but I think Rio only has sexual desire. She never shows up a real love for Shouta, or a real felling to stay together. I think Rio will corner Shouta only to fulfill her desires, but not to really stay with him.
Apr 20, 2017 10:57 PM

Mar 2015
You know what I really like the most about this manga?

It's a harem with a harem ending possibility. Not just that, it broke the harem rule of making the first girl win/featured a lot. Konomi was the very first girl introduced to us and the very first girl who created sexual tensions with Shouta, but then a lot of screentime got shifted towards Sayo and we all know that she's best girl.

Can't believe best girl side character gets to be #1. What a time to be alive.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mujaki no Rakuen Chapter 69 Discussion

RyuukiBeat - Dec 20, 2016

27 by mazuchi »»
Aug 10, 2022 10:30 PM

Poll: » Mujaki no Rakuen Chapter 67 Discussion

toinho2 - Oct 12, 2016

7 by mazuchi »»
Jul 30, 2022 10:35 PM

Poll: » Mujaki no Rakuen Chapter 54 Discussion

testamentKAISER - Sep 9, 2015

3 by mazuchi »»
May 24, 2022 11:08 PM

Poll: » Mujaki no Rakuen Chapter 36 Discussion

RockerXD - Dec 30, 2014

5 by mazuchi »»
Apr 12, 2022 2:43 AM

» To what extend of the ecchi-ness of this series?

aLotQuestion_ - Nov 7, 2021

1 by AnubiusGTR »»
Mar 27, 2022 8:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.