Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 6, 2016 3:41 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Lol, Rory just got proposed. Of course she'd refuse even though Hardy was being somewhat aggressive about it.

Hardy's really a strange character though imo, not really sure what to think of her. She seemed to be fond of her body too. Also curious to see what Lelei plans to do with that hair.
Sep 7, 2016 12:18 AM

Jun 2009
So it's her fault that the Fire dragon rampaged around. Ofc she'd want new residents in the underworld...
Sep 9, 2016 8:11 PM
Jun 2013
Onikilla said:
So it's her fault that the Fire dragon rampaged around. Ofc she'd want new residents in the underworld...

You seriously wonder if Hardy's afterlife is suffering from overpopulation problems.

Anyway. My thoughts.

Mmm. For a deity, she was feeble. So Hardy is not all knowing, considering how she didn't accurately know how the Flame Dragon was killed, and not even all powerful since she can't get the JSDF off of Alnus as she used the Flame Dragon, which failed. Not to mention Hardy needs a vessel, which may be hard to find, so she can communicate with mortals.

Notably I recalled there was a time, in Ch 25, the Empire's Pro-peace wishes to have the JSDF can go back to Japan and then have the gate closed. Obviously that is NOT going to happen as Japan wants land. So trying to get the JSDF, off of Alnus, has failed in terms of forceful and political approaches.

Lol, plastic surgery. Well, when we think of male gods, we think of bearded old guys. So it makes sense why Itami thought of that. Anyway, I am surprised Hardy knows such terms but .............she expected to Flame dragon to remove the JSDF from Alnus? She obviously underestimated modern firepower or she simple overestimated the Flame Dragon, or Hardy just didn't do enough research in Japan.

Anyway, Remember those American soldiers killed by Rory, I would feel sorry if any of those poor sods were Christians expecting to go to heaven. I do hope the bunny girls, the Empire massacred, have a good afterlife.

Notably Heaven and hell, in the past, people literally thought that they were above the earth and below the earth. So I am wondering if Hardy's underworld was literally underground, and not figuratively.

Anyway, I would feel bad for Tuka if she loses her emotions.

On the extra note, in ch 46, it was somewhat ambiguous if Hardy's Apostle was capture or not. Based on the latest chapter, I guess Gisselle was able to escape. If she was capture then, like in certain anime such as Elfen Lied or Gokukoku no Brynhildr, I would imagine she would be sent to some secret lab for experiments.
greed2Sep 9, 2016 9:25 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri Chapter 132 Discussion

dbaranyi - Apr 6

0 by dbaranyi »»
Apr 6, 7:50 PM

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri Chapter 131 Discussion

dbaranyi - Mar 26

0 by dbaranyi »»
Mar 26, 5:22 PM

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri Chapter 130 Discussion

dbaranyi - Feb 17

0 by dbaranyi »»
Feb 17, 7:35 PM

» Manga vs LN and almost finished ?

xnub - Aug 1, 2023

3 by lessfull »»
Jan 28, 2:04 PM

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri Chapter 129 Discussion

dbaranyi - Jan 6

0 by dbaranyi »»
Jan 6, 7:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.