Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 6, 2016 2:19 PM

Oct 2014
Ok, what was that? what happened here? why so sudden ending, not even season 2 to see what happens next? this anime is not to be 12 episodes long but 24 instead, way to incomplete anime.
Sep 6, 2016 2:24 PM

May 2015
Yeah...Madhouse does that a lot...
Sep 6, 2016 2:25 PM

Jul 2012
If you're asking why the anime time skipped into a cliffhanger to end the series, who's to say that's more of a studio or producer question. Although it would probably be more appropriate on the specific anime board.
I guess the novel series finished so that would probably be a better source for all the events I assume got skipped. But when the anime aired the novel series was ongoing so shouldn't have expected any kind of closure there.
Edit: Just a side note I happened to find on animenewsnetwork http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2014-01-16/even-magical-warfare-original-creator-didnt-think-the-anime-was-a-good-idea

KiritoXxS said:
that wasn't just a time skip, it was way to sudden, and they didn't even explain what will happen next.

Nah it was certainly a time skip because literally every character teleported between the last 2 episodes to an undefined point in time to end with whatever that attempt at a cliffhanger was
But yeah it was just a mess of an ending
GamerDLMSep 6, 2016 2:34 PM
Sep 6, 2016 2:29 PM

Oct 2014
that wasn't just a time skip, it was way to sudden, and they didn't even explain what will happen next.
Sep 6, 2016 2:32 PM

Oct 2014
Tarotist said:
also madhouse has many anime that are finished pretty well, one of the Claymore, Deathnote even black lagoon, eventhough i could agree with you on some points since they also have many unfinished and rashed anime, like Btoom! HOTD, pretty few anime are so badly finished, thats why i got curious.
Sep 6, 2016 2:41 PM

Jul 2012
KiritoXxS said:
Tarotist said:
also madhouse has many anime that are finished pretty well, one of the Claymore, Deathnote even black lagoon, eventhough i could agree with you on some points since they also have many unfinished and rashed anime, like Btoom! HOTD, pretty few anime are so badly finished, thats why i got curious.

Those 2 examples of unfinished are both ongoing adaptations (although admittedly HOTD it would be short of a miracle if the manga ever finished). Claymore kind of had a weak anime original ending and the manga went on for 7 years after the anime finished.
In death note's case the manga finished before they started the adaptation so the ending had already been set in stone. Black Lagoon the manga is still ongoing but it was much more consistent high paced action basically from an episodic standpoint instead of a clear cut story with a specific goal in mind.
Sep 6, 2016 2:42 PM

Sep 2012
KiritoXxS said:

KiritoXxS said:
also madhouse has many anime that are finished pretty well,

Really?
Death note was already finished.So of course they did well on that.
Don't get me wrong.I like the studio but I really hate when they just tease an anime.
Sep 6, 2016 2:46 PM

Oct 2014
GamerDLM said:
KiritoXxS said:

Those 2 examples of unfinished are both ongoing adaptations (although admittedly HOTD it would be short of a miracle if the manga ever finished). Claymore kind of had a weak anime original ending and the manga went on for 7 years after the anime finished.
In death note's case the manga finished before they started the adaptation so the ending had already been set in stone. Black Lagoon the manga is still ongoing but it was much more consistent high paced action basically from an episodic standpoint instead of a clear cut story with a specific goal in mind.

Btooom! is also on-going if i am correct the author stopped writing the manga cuz of a huge earthquake, hope we'll get another season on it, i agree on Death note it was easier to create the finishing since the manga was done, but still there are more other anime that had nice ending while the manga was still ongoing. :D
Thanks for your time to write me back :D
Sep 6, 2016 2:47 PM

Oct 2014
sasalx said:
KiritoXxS said:

KiritoXxS said:
also madhouse has many anime that are finished pretty well,

Really?
Death note was already finished.So of course they did well on that.
Don't get me wrong.I like the studio but I really hate when they just tease an anime.

i am not actually teasing any anime, i am just compared those anime :D
Sep 6, 2016 2:50 PM

Sep 2012
@KiritoXxS

No no I wasn't talking about you.The studio is what I am saying.
Sep 6, 2016 2:52 PM

Oct 2014
sasalx said:
@KiritoXxS

No no I wasn't talking about you.The studio is what I am saying.

Oh oh i see gomene. my mistake. hihih
Sep 6, 2016 4:17 PM

Jan 2013
Is it a suprise really? Mahou sensou wasnt good to begin with.
Sep 8, 2016 5:33 PM

Oct 2014
darthclone2 said:

it wasn't that bad tho
Sep 10, 2016 5:47 AM

Jan 2013
KiritoXxS said:
darthclone2 said:

it wasn't that bad tho

It was aboslutely horrible.
Sep 10, 2016 5:51 AM

Jun 2015
... Pleaze. It shouldn't have existed in the first place.
Sep 10, 2016 7:05 AM

Oct 2014
wow you guys are so harsh XD it wasn't that bad lol if that was horrible what should i say about Rail Wars?
Jan 3, 2017 2:18 PM
Sep 2016
OK,now when season 2
The end is not complete!
Jan 5, 2017 12:17 PM

Nov 2016
The ending is miss, this is incomplete anime, and they aren't announce the s2 or ova yet.
Nice to meet you.......
はじめまして。。。。。。。。。
May 23, 2018 1:47 PM
May 2018
damn why did i watched that. I want Ss

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Sensou Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 6, 2014

115 by PedroKarim64 »»
May 26, 2023 12:41 AM

Poll: » Mahou Sensou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

367 by Overcast93 »»
Aug 5, 2022 7:50 PM

Poll: » Who would you prefer to see with Takeshi?

ClawViper - Feb 15, 2014

43 by Foreall908 »»
Jul 4, 2022 10:08 AM

Poll: » Second Season ( 1 2 3 )

DrFluffyUnicorn - Mar 27, 2014

105 by Elzohry »»
May 16, 2022 3:21 PM

» Who does takashi nanase end up with ..

llansam - Jul 2, 2020

1 by AnOnYmOuS__101 »»
Dec 18, 2021 10:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.