Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Sep 6, 2016 1:02 PM

Apr 2014
Can't get enough of this moe shit.
Sakura is my favorite in this series.
Sep 6, 2016 3:19 PM

Apr 2016
I cringed so hard when Nenecchi pulled the plug. I know the feeling XD
Sep 6, 2016 3:49 PM

Oct 2008
Hifumi's shyness is top level!
The doughnuts are multiplying!!!
Nenecchi is really good at her work but her only problem is conduct!
The programming team is the most hardest work! look at those co-workers! they are super wasted!
bully Devil look of Aoba was nice!
At the end, the two made-up of their little cute quarrel!
But trouble again for Nenecchi because she pulled the power plug of the workstation of Umiko! that's really gonna be deep trouble!
5/5!
those 50 village characters that were designed by Aoba on the screen you would on the 3rd column from right and 3 row is an exact replica of Nenecchi!

Sep 6, 2016 6:16 PM

Aug 2014
Hifumi's attitude makes me want to tease her sooooo much deep inside my heart!

Damn, Umiko at the end, I know that feeling way too well.. I would not leave that person unscathed if they did that to me, even if it was not on purpose.. At that moment, I kinda want to punch Nene for a reason..
Sep 6, 2016 8:03 PM

May 2013
"I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if thousand of voices suddenly cried out for donuts and were suddenly silenced. I fear donuts inventories worldwide have taken a hit " >_<

*goes to eat a donut*
Sep 6, 2016 8:37 PM

Apr 2011
Don-don Donuts, Don te ikou! Sorry, just had to say that.

Bad moods due to sleep deprivation, eh? It's really strange, I see that so much in anime or movies, but I've never had that happen to me. Is it a fiction thing or does that happen to you guys too?

As for that last part, know that feel. The previous house I lived in used to get power cuts quite often and so playing my PS2 was a real pain in the ass, especially since I can forget to save and go hours before I remember.

P.S. Devil Aoba was hot as fuck.
Sep 6, 2016 9:57 PM

Jul 2016
Hifumin is love, Hifumin is life.

It needs more Hajime, the scenes were a little low with her.
Sep 7, 2016 7:47 AM
Bunnies ๐Ÿ“

Jan 2013
Nenechi

Such a funny episode. Donuts half price. If they sold them popcorn like donuts I'd buy them.
Hifumi imagining devilish Aoba, always nice to see her. She looked quite cute when she was feeding Sojiro the hamster like thing.

And Nenechi stirring up some drama but man was it funny. At least they made up.
That scene before the credits was priceless. The reaction when the computers powers off, randomly press buttons to see what happened. That's why you must always remember to check if cables are properly plugged and keep feet away from cables.

Yagami at the end lol

Sep 8, 2016 6:51 AM

Nov 2012
Hifumin at impasse... wanting to get close, yet not close enough to be bullied.
A city's greatness is determined by the speed of its internet connection.
Sep 8, 2016 7:37 AM

Oct 2014
Nenechi screen time is too much. Yon and Hifumi need more exposure
Sep 8, 2016 11:45 AM

Jul 2015
Hifumi is precious and must be protected at all costs. Anyway, if I remember correctly, when they went to see the programmers, I remember those two characters on the side looking dead being just grey silhouette. That backstory with Aoba protecting Nenechi was adorable. That was one heck of a trip by Nenechi, thought shed be more hurt. Very nice episode.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Sep 8, 2016 2:47 PM

Feb 2008
Hifumi's perspective of the ongoings is rather intriguing indeed...

Another solid episode, the dreaded infinite loop of carbs and an insight into interpersonal relations. Of course, some fabulous Umiko and Nene moments as well, even I would be extremely pissed off if anything like that happened...
Sep 9, 2016 2:05 AM

May 2010
Man this show really got the animation down, so good.

Hifumi too cute, and I'm always up to see some more evil Aoba

Ahagon is so into all these girls, it can't be more obvious than this. But she's definitely into Nene the most. I grant her the nickname, lesbian mom (tho Rin is the lesbian mom, too. I guess Ahagon's lesbian dad then. tho not as a pair with Rin, that's Yagami's role) I like her

I'm loving Aoba and Hifumi's bond, Hifumi's just so conscious of herself and others. The fact she passed the 2nd time and regretted it, haha

When Nene fell... that must have hurt. The zoom up and the oooo voices were a nice touch.
Also dat switch. dat switch... rip.

Hifumi... I relate.
And Rin is worried if Yagami got a lover, but nah it's just her mom.

Great episode!
Sep 9, 2016 9:32 AM

Mar 2016
The part 1 is funny and last part is heartwarming

What's a perfect episode that i got here
Plus more hifumi screentime

But i felt little annoyed with no-face mob character

Solid episode i think
RioAlSep 10, 2016 8:40 AM

Sep 9, 2016 9:52 AM

Sep 2015
Phew nenecchi tripped the cable off got me shocked. I thought the game could be cancelled because of that, making aocchi's dream vanish. But I guess this is not that kind of anime, is it?

Btw nice episode as always, I've only just started watching and regret not picking this from the start of the season
Sep 9, 2016 10:53 AM

Sep 2013
Sure liking the focus on Nenechhi a lot. She's cute and childish in an adorable way.
Sep 10, 2016 6:43 AM

Dec 2012
Nene is so clumsy >.<. That slow motion fall was fun.

And beautiful picture of devil Aoba ;D
Sep 10, 2016 2:47 PM
Jul 2013
As a programmer, I laughed really hard when I saw this moment
Sep 10, 2016 9:46 PM
Oct 2007
2 more episodes. I will miss this show..
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 11, 2016 5:13 AM

Jul 2009
Hifumi noticed that Aoba might not be such a good girl LOL
I am glad Nene and Aoba are on good terms again.
Sep 12, 2016 3:19 AM

Sep 2015
Hifumi needs more screen time. Her imagination of devil Aoba was great haha
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/QcK_Dagger_HeaT&sclick=1][IMG]
Sep 12, 2016 7:52 AM

Aug 2015
matan7890 said:
As a programmer, I laughed really hard when I saw this moment

+1 especially that last scene when Nene pulled out the plug on your PC, that feeling when that happens to you & you didn't save your code feels like a big disappointment that Harambe felt on this world
Sep 13, 2016 7:10 PM

Mar 2009
Hifumi really is one of the best girls of the season.
Sep 19, 2016 4:45 AM

Nov 2011
Excellent time also context management during the narration, this time it was not only fun, but also a well-exploited opportunity to grow the character of Aoba and relations with the rest of the cast, but it can also be said for the rest of the characters in relation to other characters, such Umiko with Hifumi and Nene. Drawings and animations, very good, ditto for the scenarios. I wonder if there will ever be a sequel.
Excellent graphics choice of certain scenes, like the one at the end of the fall of Nene.
Sep 24, 2016 6:35 AM

May 2012
Oh boy that ending and such a lovely development! Looking forward to see what the two last episodes have to offer!
Sep 30, 2016 3:40 PM

Oct 2012
Heh, they should invite Shinobu for all those donnuts :D

Anyway, it was nice to see those conflicts and making up as those are also part of work process.
LOL at dead programmers during crunch-time. And Nene pulling out power cord during heavy coding was just invaluable help to the team :D
Oct 9, 2016 9:36 AM

Jan 2013
A tiny bit a of drama, more than usual.
Alright episode, still going to go the whole series without a male character
Nov 16, 2016 5:28 AM

Mar 2015
I love Hifumi so much!!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jan 9, 2017 10:29 AM

Nov 2016
It was a pretty fun episode. I liked how everyone had got donuts all together which was quite a lot of food there. Nenecchi is really a good contribution to the game company so far and I'm happy that she's able to do her job. I love seeing more of Hifumi and her cute reactions when she imagined Aoba looking like a devil girl if she was being mean to her. That was really hilarious. Also, the fact that Hifumi is getting to be more closer to Aoba is very different compared to the episodes back then when she was nervous around her. She has changed quite a bit and I think that's good she's trying her best to be good friends with her.

The fight between Aoba and Nenecchi was not surprising considering that Aoba has to work on Saturdays and has to work extra to get their new game developed. Nene was only concerned about her health. But there's only so little time before they're going to need to give it their all to finish working on their project. Anyway, I loved that slow-motion fall when Nene was about to apologize to Aoba. It was classic! I'm glad they were able to make up. I also liked that last part where Nene decides to cut the power off on Umiko's computer which I can understand if you're working on a very important project, anyone would be upset about that. I would like to see how Yagami's mother looks like as she's constantly worried about her daughter working so much.

Well, only two more episodes left. I'm taking my time enjoying the series and I'm for sure am going to miss watching it when it's all done. Anyway, looking forward to the next episode! :)
Jan 9, 2017 3:25 PM
Dec 2009
Jan 15, 2017 9:05 AM

Feb 2012
i work saturdays too so it's relatable as hell :'(
good episode ( hifumi best grill)

ใ€Œ To other people, I might not have changed at all, but I feel like I was able to change... ใ€

Feb 15, 2017 11:49 PM

Dec 2016
Everyone loves donuts.

Lol at Hifumi and her image of Aoba being the devil.

If that cat gets and fatter it won't be able to do anything.

Glad to see Aoba & Nene were comically able to sort things out.

Nene always finds a way to get into trouble.
Apr 1, 2017 12:49 PM

Sep 2014
Poor Aoba seemed to have an existential crisis of some sorts at the beginning. :(

Fortunately, the Donuts madness happened and raised everyone's spirits! (These donuts reminded me of Shirobako, btw.) Everyone was so generous to buy donuts for everyone! :D However, I wonder how many people from different companies were tricked into buying duplicate donuts for everyone in their offices. lol

Full-time employees look indeed like a loophole to lower wages, at least for entry-level jobs, I can tell.

Hifumi was CUTE! I also liked the demon-Aoba she imagined. xD

Nenecchi was annoying, as always, but I'm glad she's (emotionally) intelligent enough to care about Aoba and apologize. (Dat slo-mo fall was hilarious.)

Nenecchi makes a nice comedic duo together with Umiko. (Poor Umiko, though. I hope she saved her codes. If not, Nenecchi will suffer an epic punishment.)

Was Rin jealous because she thought Yagami was talking to a man in the final scene? She looked comforted when she learned it was actually Yagami's mom. :3

Now I want to see what her mom looks like!
Jul 19, 2017 1:23 PM

Feb 2015
Damn, that ending nearly gave me a heart attack.
Aug 5, 2017 11:52 AM

Apr 2015
Why did the show go out of its way to find another reason for me to dislike Nene? It seriously took half the episode for her to realize that Aoba has a dream, and with that dream comes required hard work?

On the bright side, Kou's relationship with her mom is cute.
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Aug 31, 2017 2:59 PM

Jul 2012
Another way this show is educational - an object lesson on why proper cable management is important.
Nov 28, 2017 2:51 PM

Oct 2017
This show can't stop getting better and better. A list of the gold moments of today:
-Wage talk and Kou's rapid reaction.
-Hifumi's innoncence coupled with a nice depiction of Aoba the Fallen Angel.
-Aocchi and Nenecchi "fighting"
-Nenecchi's epic fall.
-Rin getting jealous if Kou was talking to a guy, nothing happened because she was talking with her mom.
"What a Player, what a Champion here at Wimbledon, the first man to win 8 Championships."
Andrew Castle on Roger Federer winning his 19th Grand Slam title.
Dec 17, 2017 5:32 AM

Sep 2012
Nene at the end stepped on a land mine lol
Jan 22, 2018 9:53 PM

Mar 2015
Devil Aoba... Now that's something I want for Kirara Fantasia's game. So fucking cute.

Anyway, Rin truly is not subtle... she even went out of her way to see who Kou was calling.

Feb 9, 2018 10:57 PM

Aug 2016
Nene is probably going to die next episode.

Set by SenpieX
Mar 28, 2018 9:46 AM

Jul 2016
That's too many sweets. I couldn't even finish one box of those donuts.
Oct 12, 2018 4:03 PM

Sep 2017
I'm not sure which is more irrational, Hifumi's fear of teasing or Yun's fear of calories. I do know which one is cuter though :)
Oct 21, 2018 10:48 AM

Apr 2013
You can't have too many donuts at wok, that's physically impossible >:3
That fight between Aoba and Nene was kinda petty though.
Dec 31, 2018 2:57 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Hecmatika said:
Nyaa_Vanilla said:
Devil Aoba so Cute~ XD someone need to make the gif

Not a Gif but a full picture - more effective.

Hifumi's imagination is running wild!

Gotta give Hifumi's imagination some credit~~
Sweet little devil was burn.

Feels great to have that series you can go back to and you get your expectations back, another really enjoyable cutish and fun episode, gotta love New Game!!
Jun 25, 2019 9:10 AM

Feb 2018
Woahhh Hifumi so cute xD.
Jul 1, 2019 4:56 AM

Dec 2013
Donuts party! Lol at Hifumin who thinks Aoba being a devil lmao and Nenechi and Aochi are really good friends, they both care for each other. Hahaha Ko chan still getting calls from her worried mama lol.

โ˜…โ”โ”โ”€
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต?
๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ?

Feb 20, 2020 8:24 PM

Nov 2012
Best faceplant in the history of anime. Everyone can go home now.
Nov 10, 2021 11:57 PM

May 2009
-Trippwire- said:
Umiko-speak: "Here, have an empty shell."

Translation: "I like you please be my friend."

She's such an oddball.
lol, she has no social skills except bonding over airsoft

ichii_1 said:
Donuts :)
Hifumi is made for bullying.
Aoba is grumpy from not sleeping an gets into an argument with Nenecchi :'(
But all is fine at the end :)

#wage problems
I'm sorta amazed this episode not only mentioned the title but namedropped it relevantly in-universe.
Avatar character is Gabriel from Gabriel DropOut.
Jan 15, 2022 9:31 AM

Feb 2020
I think I want to get bullied by Aoba.
Jun 2, 2022 12:36 PM

Feb 2020
Everyone bought donuts, haha. They looked absolutely delicious. :P

Devil Aoba was really sexy. <3

Smiling Hifumi is always a beautiful sight.

Cute Aobi eyecatcher.

Angry and pouting Nenecchi was so adorable. xD Well, I'm glad she made up with Aobi.

Mouzuku being lazy as usual. I wish I could pet that chubby belly. <3

That ending was hilarious when Nencchi kicked the power cord out of Umiko's computer. Nenecchi's reaction was priceless.

SerafosApr 3, 8:29 AM
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » New Game! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2016

102 by kitoha »»
Apr 9, 6:32 PM

Poll: » New Game! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2016

123 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 5, 9:19 PM

Poll: » New Game! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 18, 2016

105 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 5, 6:41 PM

Poll: » New Game! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2016

232 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 5, 4:27 AM

Poll: » New Game! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2016

118 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 5, 3:59 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.