Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jul 26, 2021 10:02 PM

Feb 2015
It feels like Naho's friends are wanting to push them together more than they have the drive to be together themselves. It's not very appealing. Otherwise pretty standard school sports festival ep.

Oct 24, 2021 9:51 PM

Jan 2021
Finally, Kakeru and Naho seemed to actually begin to seem like two people who could end up as a couple. Plus Naho being frustrating dense was completely absent, so that was a massive improvement.

Although it is still sad the 2 characters that actually have a potential romance going on that is interesting is 2 background characters.
Jan 5, 2022 5:32 PM

Aug 2014
I kinda feel sorry for Hiroto
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Jan 18, 2022 4:40 AM

Jul 2021
I was so happy for Kakeru this episode :DDD

All three of our girls looked cute in cheerleader dress.

I'm so glad Kakeru was able to finsih first. Some might say it was predictable and cliche but whatever, I was rooting for him to win and he did, I'm happy.

The kiss on cheek was so cute >.< eeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Looking forward to next episode.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Feb 27, 2022 12:19 AM

Jan 2021
My favorite episode so far.

Not only Kakeru, but Suwa's words also really touched and warmed my heart. I hope that the burdens that Kakeru always carries alone can become less and less... I hope Kakeru can smile sincerely from his heart. I hope Kakeru can be happy without having to always be haunted by regret and suffering. I hope you are breathing, alive, and living the life that you always wanted, Kakeru! :') you deserve to be happy.

But the highlight of this episode is Suwa (again). Honestly even though I really like Kakeru, I think Suwa is the best. I really wish him all the best!! ♡

Oh and yeah, I'm getting tired of hoping Naho and Kakeru to officially dating. Their level is already more than friendzone and slightly lower than a couple :") I know that as long as they are happy then all is good but I feel like both Naho and Kakeru actually want to be dating for real..

Oct 6, 2022 2:56 PM
Aug 2021
it was really good! the only thing is the animation, the last episodes sucks on the animation part, but its still enjoyable
Nov 24, 2022 10:11 AM
Nov 2022
I really hope Suwa is not jealous enough where it leads to something bad happening in the future. He seems to be a great friend to everyone and seems to genuinely want the best for everyone else, even if that means sacrificing himself. He is my favorite character hands down.
Dec 6, 2022 6:57 AM

Nov 2022
Finally, Kakeru and Naho seemed to actually begin to seem like two people who could end up as a couple. Plus Naho being frustrating dense was completely absent, so that was a massive improvement.

Although it is still sad the 2 characters that actually have a potential romance going on that is interesting is 2 background characters.
Feb 2, 2023 1:04 PM
Feb 2021
absoulutely slayed
Feb 20, 2023 12:42 PM
Jan 2017
IsakiYT said:
I really hope Suwa is not jealous enough where it leads to something bad happening in the future. He seems to be a great friend to everyone and seems to genuinely want the best for everyone else, even if that means sacrificing himself. He is my favorite character hands down.
Yeah that's definitely a really good point. Hopefully nothing bad happens to him or hopefully he doesn't try to get between the two of them. However for something to happen it would fit the drama tag, so I am a bit concerned about that, so we'll see how it ends.

I've been watching this series with a good friend of mine, and he made an interesting comment:

"I think I now get what he meant about that he didn't think he should have fun. Namely because I sort of get that feeling at times after passings even though its irrational. Like it's a weird feeling of that you know they wouldn't want you to be sad, yet being happy having fun almost feeling like you are moving on from them."
I've personally never felt like that, but one thing is for sure, dealing with loss is never easy. This episode is a nice reminder to try to be there for one another.
Sep 11, 2023 7:56 AM

Oct 2022
Giving up your love for someone's life. Saying Suwa is truly amazing person is an understatement. If he's read the letter to the end, he knows he's willingly giving up more than anyone else.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Orange Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2016

204 by miffyverse »»
Apr 1, 2:13 PM

Poll: » Orange Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2016

177 by miffyverse »»
Mar 27, 9:31 PM

Poll: » Orange Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2016

234 by KayyTH »»
Mar 23, 1:45 AM

Poll: » Orange Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 10, 2016

230 by KayyTH »»
Mar 23, 1:24 AM

Poll: » Orange Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2016

381 by Minonine »»
Dec 23, 2023 1:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.