Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 3, 2016 10:33 PM

Nov 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Whelp. This was another Kasumi Tsukino episode.
Sure that this won't be the last one, too. Not until she accepts that Kotobuki is the superstar gal.
I'm thinking that her idol is Miss Towa. Simply because I remember Ran saying that Miss Towa used to be a gal and she was highly feared. We also just met her and now we're meeting this Tsukino.
Gotta be.

So I hope that Miss Towa can finally meet Tsukino and explain to her the gal ways so Tsukino can be no more.

Dude. I guess I'm feeling salty about her. HAHAHAHA.
AND HERE I THOUGHT SHE LIKED TATSUKICHI. Naaahhh. She just wanted Ran to be all sad and moved out of Japan. Dude, her little fourteen year old mind.

Man. Rei is so harsh towards Aya but, I mean, he DID tell her that he was going to end up hurting her. She just really likes him. I have a feeling that he sort of likes girls that are more like Ran but iono. He's always comparing Aya to Ran. Of course, Ran has a lot of personality. Still, Aya is new to all of this gal stuff and she came from being a studious girl who did nothing but study.

ONTO THE NEXT EPISODE.
Apr 30, 2022 3:14 PM

Feb 2021
god otohata is such an ass. he has a point about Aya needing to be herself more but he could've told her in a nicer way. and relationships are two-sided!! he needs to grow as a person too, not just Aya.
my candies:
Jul 24, 2022 4:21 PM

Feb 2016
staruke said:
god otohata is such an ass. he has a point about Aya needing to be herself more but he could've told her in a nicer way. and relationships are two-sided!! he needs to grow as a person too, not just Aya.

I just wrote an entire post about this 😣😣😣😣
I really had to vent on this
Jul 24, 2022 4:32 PM

Feb 2021
ToonAndy said:
staruke said:

I'm glad someone else agrees!!
my candies:
Jul 24, 2022 4:44 PM

Feb 2016
staruke said:
ToonAndy said:

I'm glad someone else agrees!!

Definitely, I could say the same! If you want to read it, check on the board 💜

More topics from this board

Poll: » Super GALS! Kotobuki Ran Episode 52 Discussion

Yuuta_Kaoru - Nov 9, 2016

2 by m1kusl33k »»
Feb 17, 10:31 AM

Poll: » Super GALS! Kotobuki Ran Episode 5 Discussion

Berry-Vodka - Apr 11, 2020

4 by ShardTown »»
Jan 21, 11:50 PM

Poll: » Super GALS! Kotobuki Ran Episode 26 Discussion

Yuuta_Kaoru - Aug 2, 2016

1 by _untitled »»
Jan 17, 4:29 AM

Poll: » Super GALS! Kotobuki Ran Episode 25 Discussion

1 by _untitled »»
Jan 17, 3:56 AM

Poll: » Super GALS! Kotobuki Ran Episode 24 Discussion

2 by _untitled »»
Jan 17, 12:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.