Forum Settings
Forums

Why Gintama has very little audience in MAL?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 4, 2016 12:54 PM
Aug 2015
Liar said:

And being obese isn't a better shape than being slightly muscular. If you're lookin in the mirror and you still think you do, then go see a doctor. There must be something wrong with your eyes.

abpindia1944 said:

Lets discuss shape then. Post your Gym PRs/BF %age "faggot"? I'm under 12% currently . Or all you do is sit on forums flaming others Mr immature cunt.

Are you still alive little faggot? ...
Oct 4, 2016 1:03 PM

Jul 2014
Gintama is the closest analogue Japan has to South Park and Family Guy, easily digestible low brow comedy. So not only does it have a huge member base compared to other comedies due to simply overlapping more in comedic genres with the tastes of the young male demographic that dwarfs all other demographics on MAL, but the ratings are also proportionally inflated compared to actual masterpieces such as for example Nichijou.
Oct 4, 2016 1:06 PM
Jul 2018
Liar said:
abpindia1944 said:

It kind of does moron. It's even worse. Also, I'm 100% sure I'm in better shape than you. As I said, immature cunt.

Do please explain to this immature cunt why it does? Or why it's worse?
I don't post on the forums to talk about anime anyway, so it has nowt to do with being a weeb, you gay piece of shit.
And being obese isn't a better shape than being slightly muscular. If you're lookin in the mirror and you still think you do, then go see a doctor. There must be something wrong with your eyes.

And hey, as I said, stupid faggot.

Hey, I'm not that easily offendable.
I work around couponers that yell obscene shit at me when I don't let them stockpile ten detergents, don't go calling me too much of a pussy now.
On a side note, I saw a stupid bitch earlier stockpiling a good amount of pads. If I have to deal with her bullshit I'm going to shut her down before she can even mention the things.

OT: I don't watch Gintama. So I actually don't give a shit.
Oct 4, 2016 1:08 PM
Jul 2018
What the.....why?

A gintama thread in AD will always go over well.

removed-userOct 4, 2016 1:15 PM
Oct 4, 2016 1:42 PM

Mar 2015
clandestine said:
Liar said:

Do please explain to this immature cunt why it does? Or why it's worse?
I don't post on the forums to talk about anime anyway, so it has nowt to do with being a weeb, you gay piece of shit.

And hey, as I said, stupid faggot.

Hey, I'm not that easily offendable.
I work around couponers that yell obscene shit at me when I don't let them stockpile ten detergents, don't go calling me too much of a pussy now.
On a side note, I saw a stupid bitch earlier stockpiling a good amount of pads. If I have to deal with her bullshit I'm going to shut her down before she can even mention the things.

OT: I don't watch Gintama. So I actually don't give a shit.

I feel like you're in a good mood right now, or at least when you wrote that haha.
You were much more entertaining than this dude though. *sighs*

@Abpindia1944 Yeah I am alive, you asshole, why? Would you prefer me dead? Don't worry, I'd prefer myself dead too.
Seriously, I go off MAL for an hour or two and come back to see fat shitty otakus think I'm dead? What the hell is life?
I actually have a life, you know. Even Dizzy does (I know that's surprising but still).

So what are you on about? I can't remember except for the fact that I called you a gay piece of shit, which, let's be honest, is an accurate representation of your existence.
Or would you rather be called an obese pedophilic weeb who jacks off to little girls playing innocently togethor in hentai?
Oct 4, 2016 1:53 PM

Mar 2015
abpindia1944 said:
Liar said:

I feel like you're in a good mood right now, or at least when you wrote that haha.
You were much more entertaining than this dude though. *sighs*

@Abpindia1944 Yeah I am alive, you asshole, why? Would you prefer me dead? Don't worry, I'd prefer myself dead too.
Seriously, I go off MAL for an hour or two and come back to see fat shitty otakus think I'm dead? What the hell is life?
I actually have a life, you know. Even Dizzy does (I know that's surprising but still).

So what are you on about? I can't remember except for the fact that I called you a gay piece of shit, which, let's be honest, is an accurate representation of your existence.
Or would you rather be called an obese pedophilic weeb who jacks off to little girls playing innocently togethor in hentai?

What a nasty little faggot you are. I though you would talk about your gym PRs but clearly they don't exist. Bye little faggot. Seems I will be muting this post.

"I though"? You mean thought right?
I don't go to gym, I work out at home in my cardboard box. Everyone knows that I'm poor as hell, and can't afford an apartment, let alone a house. I even have to borrow my neighbour's laptop to come on MAL.
But you know, since you're so proud of your "gym PRs", please do enlighten me by explaining about them. Because I'm pretty sure someone can stay healthier by working out at home than some fat idiot runnin a few metres on the treadmill and giving up.

What a nasty little faggot I am? You're just tryin to change the subject by tryin to mute this post, coz you know you're gonna getting burnt.

I guess you really are an obese pedophilic weeb who jacks off to little girls playing innocently together in hentai. Oh, and you're a piece of shit.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Women tend to have superior anime preferences compared to men?

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

49 by BatoKusanagi »»
2 minutes ago

Poll: » What is your most common reason for rewatching anime?

MeanMrMusician - Apr 22

23 by Atmogenic »»
3 minutes ago

» Isekai anime are better than any other genre.

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 20

48 by BatoKusanagi »»
18 minutes ago

» Things you are jealous of in anime

IpreferEcchi - Apr 20

45 by aanj1n »»
21 minutes ago

Poll: » So, is anime male or female?

Tirinchas - Apr 22

38 by BatoKusanagi »»
21 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.