Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 2, 2016 3:27 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
After that little time traveling adventure, I'm glad to see Mari's family relationship develop better. She even learns more about her father too.
The invention of the telephone really made a breakthrough at this time.

Looks like the beach fun trip is over as well. Shame, was hoping that would last longer. Oh wait, they were being spied on by a camera this whole time? Scary thought.
Stark700Sep 2, 2016 5:55 PM
Sep 2, 2016 6:32 PM
Jan 2014
Say mikage keeps saying matter transporter and his secretary just thought she transported to the lab not the past so maybe he doesn't even know it is a time machine and future shun might be the true villian. That's a plot twist
Sep 2, 2016 7:16 PM

Dec 2014
I didn't think that the mom will know the secret.... with three episodes to go anything could happen
Sep 2, 2016 8:23 PM

Jan 2012
So Mari's mom knows now. Too bad the evil guys still think it's a matter transporter. XD Good thing Shun had that laser pen thing to go retrieve his future wife! XD
Sep 2, 2016 9:38 PM

Jan 2015

Whoops. LOL
Now everyone, I mean everyone knows about what currently happen. Mari's mom about the time slip, Mari's father about Mikage "making a move" toward Mari's mom.
And there's another same Melody at minute 19 just like at minute 17 before in Episode 2.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Sep 2, 2016 10:39 PM
Nov 2015
Mascera said:

Whoops. LOL
Now everyone, I mean everyone knows about what currently happen. Mari's mom about the time slip, Mari's father about Mikage "making a move" toward Mari's mom.
And there's another same Melody at minute 19 just like at minute 17 before in Episode 2.

Do you know the name of that ost?
Sep 2, 2016 11:25 PM
Jul 2018
Mari's mom knows about the time travel now! That laser pen is sure very helpful!
Sep 3, 2016 3:41 AM

Jan 2015
DanHellSing said:
Mascera said:

I don't know too. The ED doesn't have the Info about it either. That Melody has caught my attention ever since I re-watch the 2nd Episode. :(
Sep 3, 2016 7:58 AM

May 2015
Heh. Mari's mom knows about the time travel now as well.

Sep 3, 2016 9:26 AM

Dec 2009
And the plot thickens! Obviously Mari is going to end up going again anyways. Little kids will always leak the truth, as they are pure.

Turning sound into light... That's the fundamental principle of radio signals. Turning light back into sound is not only a conversion process commonly done by radios and such, but is also a process occasionally found in nature called the electrophonic hearing effect.

Another conversion of sound into visual form is a very important one, cymatics. The reason this is important is because it is the actual shape of sound in resonance, and depicts the pressure gradient symmetry of inertia. When resonant frequencies are played to a material, there is a mandala-like pattern of acoustic symmetry in the sound field. The strangeness of this, is when you look at countless ancient structures and cathedrals, there are frequency-matching cymatic patterns all over them, and some of them are constructed in their entirety to match a cymatic pattern - ie stonehenge. With understanding of resonance patterns and how it can have such a dramatic inertial effect, we can gain an understanding of how resonance can produce immense amounts of energy with minimal input and accomplish many feats, as well as the intrigue of knowing what sound actually looks like in 3d (as opposed to an archaic wiggly line).

Left, basic sound plate test; right, older experiments with more detail

       These are the kinds of things that your schools do not teach you.

Mascera said:
DanHellSing said:

I don't know too. The ED doesn't have the Info about it either. That Melody has caught my attention ever since I re-watch the 2nd Episode. :(
Damn i didn't notice that before, that's a really cool one. It doesn't sound like an artist i'm familiar with. We'll just have to wait for OST release.
GenesisAriaSep 3, 2016 10:44 AM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Sep 3, 2016 11:16 AM

Jan 2015
GenesisAria said:
Mascera said:
Damn i didn't notice that before, that's a really cool one. It doesn't sound like an artist i'm familiar with. We'll just have to wait for OST release.
Which we don't know when it'll be released and before that didn't know the Title or related-stuff of it. Oh well, I guess we need to be patience for now.
Sep 3, 2016 3:52 PM

Jun 2013
So no one lost their minds over Mari's mizugi except for that one woman and even her reaction was toned down. I expected more people reacting to her skin revealing outfit. The reaction from that one woman could have been worse if she was wearing a bikini lol.

So Akira finds out about this time traveling stuff and to make things worse, the compass just had to stop working right now lol. Shun goes into the past to meet Bell, show him some cool stuff and bring back Mari. And things end with Mari being barred from time traveling. Well at least Akira got to talk to her husband again. And said husband should have really explained to Mari who Mikage is. Now we will have Hertz-san next week.
Sep 4, 2016 2:05 AM

Jun 2013
her mom found out about the time travel machine
Sep 5, 2016 9:44 AM

Jul 2015
Lost it at Waka's face when Mari's mom was asking them where she was. Every now and then, the expressions in this anime just get to me. I wondered when she would actually get stuck in the past, and it looks like it finally happened. Shun's apparently been working with all that stuff for some time now to really figure out how everything works, so that's good. And the secrets out to everybody now.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Aug 10, 2020 10:25 AM

Mar 2019
3 more episodes and I can see that it's going to focus on the "villain" which I hate.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Time Travel Shoujo: Mari Waka to 8-nin no Kagakusha-tachi Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 12, 2016

17 by Aolaogth »»
Aug 18, 2023 10:20 AM

Poll: » Time Travel Shoujo: Mari Waka to 8-nin no Kagakusha-tachi Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 29, 2016

21 by Aolaogth »»
Aug 18, 2023 8:33 AM

Poll: » Time Travel Shoujo: Mari Waka to 8-nin no Kagakusha-tachi Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2016

31 by WatchTillTandava »»
Feb 20, 2022 11:09 AM

Poll: » Time Travel Shoujo: Mari Waka to 8-nin no Kagakusha-tachi Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2016

16 by Alex_TheForest »»
Aug 10, 2020 3:22 PM

Poll: » Time Travel Shoujo: Mari Waka to 8-nin no Kagakusha-tachi Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2016

14 by Alex_TheForest »»
Aug 10, 2020 1:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.