Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 1, 2016 9:13 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So I guess Sung's confession took Narae by surprise but she's not overly pleased to hear it? How silly.
Sep 21, 2016 1:29 AM
Nov 2012
Well, she wants to be the only one he loves and she disapproves of his relationship with Rangii. Oddly enough, I think Rangii has a more romantic and intelligent view of their relationship than Narae does.

Narae, in my opinion, honestly doesn't really have anything in common with him or any real connection to him. They just kind of know each other by association. The world he's in now, with spirits, is much bigger than anything she'd deal with or know about. She isn't even really honest with her own feelings, let alone him, either. Rangii is quite different.

I think he's pretty much always going to linked to Rangii, even just by having known her, no matter what he does or chooses. Despite her appearances and sometimes naive behavior, Rangii is much more defensive of him and spends more time actually trying to help him or protect him -- and she's actually much older than him, oddly enough.
Jan 26, 2018 11:36 AM
Jan 2018
I agree with shadowsbane, but I must say that he needs to feed his cat some more... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) heard ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) cats ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) like ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) milk ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) .

More topics from this board

Poll: » My Love Tiger Chapter 277 Discussion

Penguinu - Mar 6

0 by Penguinu »»
Mar 6, 7:41 PM

Poll: » My Love Tiger Chapter 238 Discussion

Penguinu - May 4, 2023

0 by Penguinu »»
May 4, 2023 1:31 AM

Poll: » My Love Tiger Chapter 228 Discussion

Penguinu - Jan 23, 2023

1 by landofthekwt »»
Jan 23, 2023 9:11 PM

Poll: » My Love Tiger Chapter 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 6, 2015

5 by BlueSnow93 »»
Jan 18, 2023 12:30 PM

Poll: » My Love Tiger Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2015

4 by Karva1 »»
Aug 6, 2022 1:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.