Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 1, 2016 7:09 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
These dopplegangers or whatever really want to play against humans huh.

I think the climax of the Dream Ranker arc is coming..should be interesting to see how it develops from here.
Sep 2, 2016 1:56 AM

Jul 2012
Yay new chapter! So Ryoko was expecting all of this to happen (even to meet the doppelganger, mb kinda) and had some hidden motive. So then what the doppelganger wants to achieve and don't think that she is destroyed that easily especially with the smiling at the end. Don't think we'll get the meaning of the soul in this universe, really was interested cause this chapter unveiled some new info about "artificial soul" spreading - thought it could be similar or connected to Kazakiri's case or her abilities hinting that it was the same kind of experiment used for Rensa so it might be that too.
Not so much Mikoto this time, full-out battle chapter next time and probably the arc end.
The additions for the chapters from translators are always funny and pretty sad :( , but i will always believe!
Sep 2, 2016 1:48 PM

Dec 2008
allenjke said:
So then what the doppelganger wants to achieve and don't think that she is destroyed that easily especially with the smiling at the end.

Actually... I think that it is possible that what she wanted was having her body destroyed. Kuriba said that there were safeguards preventing her from doing it herself but provoking Scavengers and having them do the destroying in retaliation/self-defense is one way of getting around that obstacle.
Though I have no clue as to what she intends to do after escaping her shell, possess real body maybe?
allenjke said:
Not so much Mikoto this time, full-out battle chapter next time and probably the arc end.

Railgun vs No Friction Girl? This is going to be a very short and one-sided battle XD
As for the doppelganger I don't think that dealing with her is going to be that easy, I suspect that depending on her goals and abilities as unbound soul the real trouble may be ony starting.
New profile design sucks.
Sep 3, 2016 11:48 AM

Jul 2012
Karharot said:
allenjke said:
So then what the doppelganger wants to achieve and don't think that she is destroyed that easily especially with the smiling at the end.

Actually... I think that it is possible that what she wanted was having her body destroyed. Kuriba said that there were safeguards preventing her from doing it herself but provoking Scavengers and having them do the destroying in retaliation/self-defense is one way of getting around that obstacle.
Though I have no clue as to what she intends to do after escaping her shell, possess real body maybe?

I think you might be right, but even then it was just her theory, interesting how deep her research was or it was her science nature or both (if i assume that the personality of doppelganger is similar). Again it all comes down to term "soul" which i don't think would be explained sadly, and obv next time we'll see the bigger picture or the end-arc picture.
Sep 3, 2016 3:23 PM

Dec 2008
allenjke said:
Karharot said:

I think you might be right, but even then it was just her theory, interesting how deep her research was or it was her science nature or both (if i assume that the personality of doppelganger is similar). Again it all comes down to term "soul" which i don't think would be explained sadly, and obv next time we'll see the bigger picture or the end-arc picture.

There is still that something that the scientists are hiding, whatever it is that survived the lab explosion because it was "over there" will without a doubt play some part in the future events.
New profile design sucks.
Sep 3, 2016 5:15 PM
Jun 2016
Please tell me the link to read/download manga to aru kagaku no railgun
Sep 4, 2016 12:38 AM

Jul 2012
afis_arsy said:
Please tell me the link to read/download manga to aru kagaku no railgun

under spoiler for safety measures

Sep 23, 2016 12:18 PM

Feb 2015
first of all, i want to say gg for this freaking image from the chapter

XD XD XD XD XD

overall, it waa a pretty intense chapter imo. the new team which appeared and was trying to captured the doll, i forget their team name but holy shit, that was pretty cruel when the doll started counter attack. his bones came out from this skin. that was sick. moreover it looks real. makes it more sick xD althought half of her body got destroyed in the end of the chapter, she was still smiling. the heck with this doll seriously.

looking foward to the next episode, mostly, Misaka's action scene xD

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index Gaiden: Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Chapter 153 Discussion

MegamiRem - Apr 2

0 by MegamiRem »»
Apr 2, 2:10 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index Gaiden: Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Chapter 152 Discussion

MegamiRem - Apr 2

0 by MegamiRem »»
Apr 2, 2:01 AM

» from what chapter should i read after watching the anime adaptation ?

YizelTro - Apr 10, 2016

3 by waalex11 »»
Mar 13, 6:21 PM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index Gaiden: Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Chapter 151 Discussion

Lordponczek - Jan 29

3 by LastLuminescence »»
Feb 14, 7:33 PM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index Gaiden: Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Chapter 150 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 27, 2023

2 by Softhenic03 »»
Jan 31, 1:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.