Forum Settings
Forums

Welcome to The Waifu Brigade! Please introduce yourself & your Waifu!

New
Sep 1, 2016 3:56 PM

Mar 2015
Hello and welcome to the Waifu Brigade club!

Here feel free to introduce yourself and your waifu/husbando! Or both! :o

I'll Begin.

I'm usually known as Code-Nova, been watching anime quite a bit as of 2012 on which previously I often played games on any free time I had. Any free time that I'm not using in front of a computer I'd be outside either going to the gym (which I've only started going to recently) or walking the dog. But going outside wouldn't be the same without my headphones. Music genre I'm oftenly listening to are Electronic Rock and rock, tho I sometimes listen to other various music and that includes Nightcore and Classical's.

My waifu that I am 100% dedicated to is Chelsea from Akame Ga Kill. Out of a number of anime that I have finished, Chelsea has been the only one that captured my heart. Her character is heavily underdeveloped in the series but I'm grateful that there is a manga prequel so that we can learn more regarding her and a couple of other characters from the main series. I'm afriad that I can't go into too much more detail without risking spoilers, but if you are interested in knowing more why I love her feel free to drop by my profile and read all sorts of information I have about her. :)

Looking forward to future posts and have a nice day!
Dead-EnddSep 3, 2016 12:46 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 1, 2016 4:14 PM

Apr 2015
Hey, hey hey, folks! :D

Let's get started.

I'm Royal Guard Reli; Reli for short. Leader of our ragtag group of outcast in the brigade! :3 I'm just your resident nihilistic, sarcastic jokester who loves his waifu. Been watching anime since I was a little tike. :3

My waifu is Kurome from Akame ga Kill. I enjoy her character because, in truth, I think of her as one of the most underrated in the series. It took a while, until after I read manga past the anime, but I eventually realized that I have some form of love for her. And, without spoilers, she is my favorite character in all of anime. :3

Have fun in the club, and don't be afraid to introduce yourself! :P
Sep 1, 2016 9:11 PM

Oct 2015
GREETINGS!! IT IS I, KINGUBERMENSCH!!

I have been watching anime since around say, 2011. If you look into my list, you can see i have a certain niche. Only the most GAR stories will enetertain one such as i! As for my personality, i am the honorable and noble king who aims for greatness with courage! Not a filthy peasant who strives only for the petty things in life.

As for my queen, she is the noble Satsuki Kiryuuin from Kill la Kill. At first, she didnt really stand out to me, but when i watched Kill la Kill again, i realized just how interesting, noble and surprisingly relatable she was. Not to mention that she was hawt. I even took the time to make an essay on why i love her in my profile if one is interested!

Dont let those filthy, waifuless peasants shame you! Have a merry time here!
OutlawedDrifterSep 2, 2016 11:15 AM
The peasant is bound by the king. The king is bound by the peasants and their kingdom. But the Viking is bound to nothing but themselves.

Sep 2, 2016 3:31 AM

Nov 2014
Hi my name is Ichi!

I've been watching anime for about 7 years. I would say I'm a creative person and I love music. I'm friendly, kind and honest.

My husbando is Naruto Uzumaki. I love his character and development and think he's super hot!

Nice to meet you all ^^
Sep 2, 2016 9:19 AM

Aug 2014

I'm Ardy =^.^=
23 year old animu fan. I like all kinds of anime, but my favorites are supernatural and superpower shows.

As for my waifu.... Contrary to popular belief, Black Hanekawa isn't my main waifu :3
My waifu is Tokisaki Kurumi <3

Sep 2, 2016 12:08 PM

Apr 2015
KINGUBERMENSCH said:
GREETINGS!! IT IS I, KINGUBERMENSCH!!

I have been watching anime since around say, 2011. If you look into my list, you can see i have a certain niche. Only the most GAR stories will enetertain one such as i! As for my personality, i am the honorable and noble king who aims for greatness with courage! Not a filthy peasant who strives only for the petty things in life.

As for my queen, she is the noble Satsuki Kiryuuin from Kill la Kill. At first, she didnt really stand out to me, but when i watched Kill la Kill again, i realized just how interesting, noble and surprisingly relatable she was. Not to mention that she was hawt. I even took the time to make an essay on why i love her in my profile if one is interested!

Dont let those filthy, waifuless peasants shame you! Have a merry time here!

Welcome, Kingliest of kings! :D Glad to see you and Satsuki have joined our brigade! :3 Make yourselves at home! :D

Ichimaru201 said:
Hi my name is Ichi!

I've been watching anime for about 7 years. I would say I'm a creative person and I love music. I'm friendly, kind and honest.

My husbando is Naruto Uzumaki. I love his character and development and think he's super hot!

Nice to meet you all ^^

Nice to meet you as well, Ichi, if I may call you such? :P Welcome to the brigade! :D Hope you and Naruto have a fun time here! ^_^

Ardanaz said:

I'm Ardy =^.^=
23 year old animu fan. I like all kinds of anime, but my favorites are supernatural and superpower shows.

As for my waifu.... Contrary to popular belief, Black Hanekawa isn't my main waifu :3
My waifu is Tokisaki Kurumi <3

Yay! Ardy is here! :3 Sure to bring out club to a whole... new... level of lewdness. <_< But you're welcomed just like the others! :3 Now don't go causing too much trouble with Kurumi, though. <_<
Sep 2, 2016 12:36 PM

Aug 2014
Royal-Guard-Reli said:
Yay! Ardy is here! :3 Sure to bring out club to a whole... new... level of lewdness. <_< But you're welcomed just like the others! :3 Now don't go causing too much trouble with Kurumi, though. <_<

I will be a good boy :3
Sep 2, 2016 8:40 PM
Jan 2013
Hihi~
Aeluriel desu. Anime fan since 2012 (but didn't become active until 2015). In return for treading into loads of anime and some VNs, I practically stopped being a gamer other than occasional Steam logins except for secret hypes. I also enjoy designing custom graphics rather often. Lastly, I'm currently studying psychology but hobbies get to be a priority every now and then (✿◠‿◠)

Waifu 5ever = ♥ Homura Akemi ♥ & Krul Tepes ♥
Husbando (perhaps) = Killua Zoldyck & Shinya Kougami

Let's all have an enjoyable time~
kittylily_Dec 1, 2016 3:29 AM
Sep 3, 2016 12:02 PM

Jul 2015
Heya I'm Sereshay, I’ve been watching anime on and off for about a year. I enjoy reading novels, hiking, and clubbing. I advocate for more equal representation of husbandos. I’m here to support ma girl Aeluriel ^^
My husbando is Shinya Kougami from Psycho Pass. Intelligent? Check. Muscular? Check. Badass? Check. Morally Grey? Check. He is my everything- my air, my wind, my fire, and all those other elements. I'd give up my right tiddy to be with him ♡

Sep 3, 2016 12:15 PM

Apr 2015
Aeluriel said:
Hihi~
Aeluriel desu. Anime fan since 2012 (but didn't become active until 2015). In return for treading into loads of anime and some VNs, I practically stopped being a gamer other than occasional Steam logins except for secret hypes. I also enjoy designing custom graphics rather often. Lastly, I'm currently studying psychology but hobbies get to be a priority every now and then (✿◠‿◠)

Waifu 5ever = Homura Akemi ♥ Although I won't deny that I do somewhat has harem.

Husbando (perhaps) = either Killua Zoldyck or Kougami Shinya because they are highly badassery~

Let's all have an enjoyable time~

Come on in, gally gal! :3 This could not be done without you. Have a blast here! :3

Sereshay said:
Heya I'm Sereshay, I’ve been watching anime on and off for about a year. I enjoy reading novels, hiking, and clubbing. I advocate for more equal representation of husbandos. I’m here to support ma girl Aeluriel ^^
My husbando is Shinya Kougami from Psycho Pass. Intelligent? Check. Muscular? Check. Badass? Check. Morally Grey? Check. He is my everything- my air, my wind, my fire, and all those other elements. I'd give up my right tiddy to be with him ♡

Any friend of our great layout designer is a friend of mine. Jump on into our ragtag group of outcast! :3 We have cake. :P
Sep 3, 2016 2:21 PM
Jan 2013
Sereshay said:

( ͡° ᴥ ͡°) Very approve~
Sep 3, 2016 2:25 PM

Jun 2010
I was an avid anime fan since 2013 and I am still looking for anime to join. I love anime with characters that have good hearts within and/or are relatable. That also governed my choice of my husbands.

Yes, there are two of them.

While he appears as a crybaby, he is actually far more than that. He will protect everyone he cares about and if you hurt them, he will hurt you.

Well, this anime seems to have generated multiple other halves in this thread, including my bunny, so I will ride that Wave, pun intended. He is kind-hearted, so unlike the rest of his peers, though I didn't really realize that till I read a certain manga chapter. he also gets my bunny. Yes, I ship them even though I like him.

Royal-Guard-Reli said:

Let's get started.

I'm Royal Guard Reli; Reli for short. Leader of our ragtag group of outcast in the brigade! :3 I'm just your resident nihilistic, sarcastic jokester who loves his waifu. Been watching anime since I was a little tike. :3

My waifu is Kurome from Akame ga Kill. I enjoy her character because, in truth, I think of her as one of the most underrated in the series. It took a while, until after I read manga past the anime, but I eventually realized that I have some form of love for her. And, without spoilers, she is my favorite character in all of anime. :3

*overprotective mode on* You'd better treat my bunny well.
Sep 3, 2016 2:43 PM

Apr 2015
Watermelon-chan said:
I was an avid anime fan since 2013 and I am still looking for anime to join. I love anime with characters that have good hearts within and/or are relatable. That also governed my choice of my husbands.

While he appears as a crybaby, he is actually far more than that. He will protect everyone he cares about and if you hurt them, he will hurt you.

Well, this anime seems to have generated multiple other halves in this thread, including my bunny, so I will ride that Wave, pun intended. He is kind-hearted, so unlike the rest of his peers, though I didn't really realize that till I read a certain manga chapter. he also gets my bunny. Yes, I ship them even though I like him.

Royal-Guard-Reli said:

Let's get started.

Relinquish: I will treat Kurome well, Watermelon. Don't worry. O_O And tell Sailor I said hi. <_<
Kurome: Don't worry, Relinquish treats me great. In fact, in an alternate universe he was a member of the Jaeger's too. That universe is where I come from. So, technically, your ship is still intact ^_^

Welcome to the club! :D Have a blast. :3
Sep 3, 2016 2:49 PM

Jun 2010
Royal-Guard-Reli said:
Watermelon-chan said:

Relinquish: I will treat Kurome well, Watermelon. Don't worry. O_O And tell Sailor I said hi. <_<
Kurome: Don't worry, Relinquish treats me great. In fact, in an alternate universe he was a member of the Jaeger's too. That universe is where I come from. So, technically, your ship is still intact ^_^

Welcome to the club! :D Have a blast. :3

I know, in fact I am both in Jaegers and Jacuzzi's gang. :3
Sep 3, 2016 2:58 PM

Jul 2015
( ͡° ᴥ ͡°) Very approve~

@Aeluriel Yee I'm glad you approve... I had to seriously restrain myself from being too lewd ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Any friend of our great layout designer is a friend of mine. Jump on into our ragtag group of outcast! :3 We have cake. :P

@Royal-Guard-Reli Thanks, nice to meet ya (✿◖◡◗)
SereshaySep 3, 2016 3:03 PM

Sep 3, 2016 4:56 PM

Jan 2015
Hello, hello. I'm World. (You can easily identify me since I mainly use American popstars for my forum sets) I've been watching anime since 2014, but lately I've been taking a break from the medium. I'm a huge music fanatic and will listen to anything you throw at my way. My eternal 2D waifu is Tsubasa Hanekawa from the Monogatari Series, whom I fell in love with after certain events during her arc Monogatari: Second Season (No Spoilers). Thanks for the invite Reli, I'm sure I'll have fun being here.

P.S. I also can't stand Black Hanekawa, so excuse me for that :p
Sep 3, 2016 5:03 PM

Jun 2014
My name is Brandon and my waifu is Stocking Anarchy.

I'm a nice and calm guy until -

- Somebody gets butthurt after reading one of my posts even if what they are butthurt over is something I didn"t say.

- Ignorant people who join forum games only to be a dick, delay the game and casually say "I quit" like a d-bag.
Sep 3, 2016 5:06 PM
Jan 2013
World said:
Hello, hello. I'm World. (You can easily identify me since I mainly use American popstars for my forum sets) I've been watching anime since 2014, but lately I've been taking a break from the medium. I'm a huge music fanatic and will listen to anything you throw at my way. My eternal 2D waifu is Tsubasa Hanekawa from the Monogatari Series, whom I fell in love with after certain events during her arc Monogatari: Second Season (No Spoilers). Thanks for the invite Reli, I'm sure I'll have fun being here.

Nice to have you here with us, World ^w^

Oh, so you only like Hanekawa's regular human form? I personally prefer Black Hanekawa but I like her overall char~

Kagami said:
My name is Brandon and my waifu is Stocking Anarchy.

I'm a nice and calm guy until -

- Somebody gets butthurt after reading one of my posts even if what they are butthurt over is something I didn"t say.

- Ignorant people who join forum games only to be a dick, delay the game and casually say "I quit" like a d-bag.

The other club officers and I will do our best to make sure that such types of people don't ruin the fun for us all ^w^
kittylily_Sep 3, 2016 5:10 PM
Sep 3, 2016 5:12 PM

Jun 2014
@Aeluriel - Grand! *my waifu shakes your hand*
Sep 3, 2016 5:16 PM

Jan 2015
Aeluriel said:
World said:

Oh, so you only like Hanekawa's regular human form? I personally prefer Black Hanekawa but I like her overall char~

Sorta. In context to the story and Hanekawa's development, Black Hanekawa is a good character IMO. She's the manifestation of Hanekawa's stress. I even liked her in Second Season because she seems to have toned down the psycho-murder thing, which I wasn't really a fan of. It's sorta petty, but I mostly don't like her due to overexposure, since 99% of good Hanekawa artwork is of Black Hanekawa, 99% of people fawn over her, and it kinda bothers me, since it appears to me that people don't appreciate regular Hanekawa that much. It's super complicated and I'm good at explaining things at all, so sorry.
Sep 3, 2016 5:26 PM
Jan 2013
World said:
Aeluriel said:

Sorta. In context to the story and Hanekawa's development, Black Hanekawa is a good character IMO. She's the manifestation of Hanekawa's stress. I even liked her in Second Season because she seems to have toned down the psycho-murder thing, which I wasn't really a fan of. It's sorta petty, but I mostly don't like her due to overexposure, since 99% of good Hanekawa artwork is of Black Hanekawa, 99% of people fawn over her, and it kinda bothers me, since it appears to me that people don't appreciate regular Hanekawa that much. It's super complicated and I'm good at explaining things at all, so sorry.

I believe I understand, perhaps. In the essence of a character, liking Hanekawa is liking who she is as a human, before fawning over her "other entity." Plus, the neko wouldn't have existed if not for the human first! So people that stress their love for Black Hanekawa without the ability to mention at least one good thing regarding her regular human form are (most probably) simply just infatuated or shallow, not that there's anything wrong with that, but is still a clear difference from the prior idea.

Black Hanekawa is very lovable, but one should definitely respect White Hanekawa just as much if they say they like Hanekawa~
Sep 4, 2016 3:57 AM
Jan 2013
Simply edit your existing post and me or the others will review it soon ^w^
Sep 4, 2016 11:11 AM

Jul 2013
Why hello there folks, I joined the club on request from Aeluriel, delighted to make your acquaintance! I started watching animes somewhere in 2012 and ever since I am a fan of animes, my favourite genres are drama, romance, action, slice of life and so on, I dont think I have any genre I dislike :D

My favourite character is Shinobu and she will always remain as a most favourite one for me :3
Nice to meet you all, hope we can get along, I probably wont be much active here but I will try to post sometimes here :)
Sep 4, 2016 11:23 AM
Jan 2013
Weasel said:
Why hello there folks, I joined the club on request from Aeluriel, delighted to make your acquaintance! I started watching animes somewhere in 2012 and ever since I am a fan of animes, my favourite genres are drama, romance, action, slice of life and so on, I dont think I have any genre I dislike :D

My favourite character is Shinobu and she will always remain as a most favourite one for me :3
Nice to meet you all, hope we can get along, I probably wont be much active here but I will try to post sometimes here :)

Congrats on losingdatForumVirginity,Imean your very first MAL post ever! Nice to have you, and Shinobu is definitely lovable~ ^w^
Sep 4, 2016 1:29 PM

Jul 2013
Aeluriel said:
Weasel said:

Congrats on losingdatForumVirginity,Imean your very first MAL post ever! Nice to have you, and Shinobu is definitely lovable~ ^w^

Yep, you guys took my first post virginity, take the responsibility! >-<
She is quite indeed amazing, now I need to have a avatar and signature for forum as well and I want it Shinobu again but that would be a bit too much of obsession towards her haha D:
Sep 4, 2016 5:01 PM

Jul 2014
Hello, fellow anime fans!

My name is BlameSaiki and I've been watching anime for quite a few years now. Started back in middle school, took a break during high school, and returned to the medium after graduating.
I also write short stories and novels, as well as, play video games.

Well, I have both a waifu and a husbando.

My waifu is none other than the lovely, yet immensely terrifying Rena Ryuugu. She's the most adorable girl, but she also scares the sh*t out of me when she snaps.

My husbando is a bit more challenging... I actually have 2.

For more than 9 years now, my heart has belonged to Mr. Itachi Uchiha. I don't really think anybody needs a reason why, right?

My 2nd husbando, who I'm immensely devoted to right now, is Suzuya Juuzou <3

Judging from my waifu and 2nd husbando, I guess you can say that I like the crazy ones, huh? xD
Anyway, it's nice to meet you all and I hope we can all get along!
Sep 4, 2016 5:34 PM

Apr 2015
BlameSaiki said:

My name is BlameSaiki and I've been watching anime for quite a few years now. Started back in middle school, took a break during high school, and returned to the medium after graduating.

My waifu is none other than the lovely, yet immensely terrifying Rena Ryuugu. She's the most adorable girl, but she also scares the sh*t out of me when she snaps.

For more than 9 years now, my heart has belonged to Mr. Itachi Uchiha. I don't really think anybody needs a reason why, right?

Judging from my waifu and 2nd husbando, I guess you can say that I like the crazy ones, huh? xD

Hey there, BlameSaiki... interesting name. >_> How about Saiki? :P

Nice to have you in our Brigade. We welcome you, as well as your waifu and husbando's with open arms! :D Make yourselves at home, and, um... please get Itachi to autograph this for me. *Hands you all Naruto volumes* >->
Sep 4, 2016 6:11 PM

Jul 2014
Royal-Guard-Reli said:
BlameSaiki said:

Hey there, BlameSaiki... interesting name. >_> How about Saiki? :P

Nice to have you in our Brigade. We welcome you, as well as your waifu and husbando's with open arms! :D Make yourselves at home, and, um... please get Itachi to autograph this for me. *Hands you all Naruto volumes* >->

Why, thank you xD
Saiki is more like a spirit animal... I have 2 already, so I don't know what to do about him lol maybe he'll be my 3rd xD

Thank you for welcoming us with so much love! :D I'll do my best to keep Rena and Juuzou under control :I

Oh, and I surely will! One sec...
Okay, here ya go! *hands all of the volumes back* It went pretty quick since he used his sharingan ^_^
Sep 4, 2016 11:16 PM
ab imo pectore

Nov 2013
Hello everyone!
My name is Odysseus or many refer to me here as "Ody" I was invited here by none other than @Aeluriel. I started watching anime seriously when I was 15, I since have slowed down considerably from watching anime but I hope with more time I can get back into it. I admin in another club though which sees me on this website quite often.

My waifu of choice is of course @Aeluriel Malcal, Leila.

Cheers!

Felix qui potuit rerum
cognoscere causas.
Sep 5, 2016 9:16 AM
Jul 2018
Hello folks, I am Near or commonly known in my friends circle as strider. My fav genres are psychological, mystery and thriller, I am relatively a newbie since I started watching anime only a year ago.

My top waifu in my harem is ofc Isshiki Iroha from oregairu, yukino fans can go and fuck themselves.

That's all I guess.
Sep 5, 2016 9:29 AM

Apr 2015
Odysseus said:
Hello everyone!
My name is Odysseus or many refer to me here as "Ody" I was invited here by none other than @Aeluriel. I started watching anime seriously when I was 15, I since have slowed down considerably from watching anime but I hope with more time I can get back into it. I admin in another club though which sees me on this website quite often.

My waifu of choice is of course @Aeluriel Malcal, Leila.

Cheers!

Near_21 said:
Hello folks, I am Near or commonly known in my friends circle as strider. My fav genres are psychological, mystery and thriller, I am relatively a newbie since I started watching anime only a year ago.

My top waifu in my harem is ofc Isshiki Iroha from oregairu, yukino fans can go and fuck themselves.

That's all I guess.

Come on in, both of you! :D Welcome to the Brigade! We hope you and your waifu's enjoy your stay here. Now grab a cookie, rifle, and take up arms! :D

... Or not. Just chilling out in threads and chat is cool too. ;-;

Enjoy. ;3
Sep 6, 2016 12:47 AM
✪Ethereal Fae✪

May 2015
Hello Everyone!
I'm DarkStarHarry and I started watching anime seriously in 2015(Got back into anime in 2014). My favourite genre of anime are psychological, slice of life and thriller. I also am an avid music listener (mainly listen to EDM atm) and I'm also an avid reader who enjoys reading in general whether it be novels or fanfiction. ^_^

My waifu is Jibril from NGNL. <3

Thanks to @Aeluriel for the club invite. :)
Sep 6, 2016 12:52 AM

Jul 2014
DarkStarHarry said:
Hello Everyone!
I'm DarkStarHarry and I started watching anime seriously in 2015(Got back into anime in 2014). My favourite genre of anime are psychological, slice of life and thriller. I also am an avid music listener (mainly listen to EDM atm) and I'm also an avid reader who enjoys reading in general whether it be novels or fanfiction. ^_^

My waifu is Jibril from NGNL. <3

Thanks to @Aeluriel for the club invite. :)

Psychological and thriller are the best combination for shows!
Sep 6, 2016 1:02 AM

Mar 2016
Hello, my name is Avi and my first ever anime was Yu Yu Hakusho....(classic)

Oh yeah, and my waifu is Tomoyo Daidouji from Cardcaptor Sakura

Green_BloodOct 14, 2016 9:02 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 6, 2016 1:06 AM
Aug 2014
My name is CJ and my waifu is the god of waifus and the god of all anime. She's a brat, but I still love her.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Bow down to the Queen!
Sep 6, 2016 1:10 AM
Jan 2013
@DarkStarHarry
Glad to have you here! And Jibril just happens to be winning the votes atm ٩(*❛⊰❛)۶

@BlameSaiki
Agreed. Although I usually lean towards Psychological-Mystery or Psychological-Horror (which, Higurashi is all of the above anyway).

@Avi_Matta
Yay, Magical Girl fan ^w^

@CJ
Welcome too! Haruhi series was aight but the movie was great~
Sep 6, 2016 1:13 AM

Jul 2014
Aeluriel said:

@BlameSaiki
Agreed. Although I usually lean towards Psychological-Mystery or Psychological-Horror (which, Higurashi is all of the above anyway).

Higurashi is one of my favorites. But you're right, those combinations are pretty amazing, too!
Sep 6, 2016 1:15 AM
Aug 2014
@Aeluriel

Yeah, TMOHS as a series was decent, but the movie was balls good.
Sep 10, 2016 3:48 AM
Jan 2013
Bump? :D
Sep 10, 2016 5:30 AM

Jul 2015
Hello :D, Ninja here :P
I've been watching anime and reading manga for quite some time now, my favorite genres being mystery, survival and supernatural

My Husbando is Kazuyuki Asai from JUDGE :D

Nice to meet ya all :)
Sep 10, 2016 8:05 AM

Apr 2015
NinjaZombie04 said:
I've been watching anime and reading manga for quite some time now, my favorite genres being mystery, survival and supernatural

Heya there, Ninja... Zombie. O.o Such an interesting hybrid. Surely you'll be a great asset!

Welcome to the brigade, glad to have ya! :3 Just to let you know, we have polls this month you can vote on, and new songs come every Monday. Enjoy your time here. :3
Sep 10, 2016 8:21 AM

Jul 2015
Royal-Guard-Reli said:
NinjaZombie04 said:

Heya there, Ninja... Zombie. O.o Such an interesting hybrid. Surely you'll be a great asset!

Welcome to the brigade, glad to have ya! :3 Just to let you know, we have polls this month you can vote on, and new songs come every Monday. Enjoy your time here. :3

Sep 10, 2016 9:07 PM

Jan 2016
Salutations

I am Neko--kun. I love anime a lot but haven't seen as much as so other people seeing as it has only been a year since I got serious. My favorite genres are magical girl(for teens and older), comedy that isn't stupid or slapstick, action fantasy when done well, and romance that is well executed.

My Waifu is Kyoko Sakura from Madoka Magica. ^~^
Neko--kunSep 10, 2016 9:11 PM
Sep 10, 2016 10:32 PM

Apr 2015
Neko--kun said:
Salutations

I am Neko--kun. I love anime a lot but haven't seen as much as so other people seeing as it has only been a year since I got serious. My favorite genres are magical girl(for teens and older), comedy that isn't stupid or slapstick, action fantasy when done well, and romance that is well executed.

Best, username, ever! :O

Welcome to the Brigade! Come on in, we need a Neko here these days! :3

We welcome you and Kyoko into the club with open arms. Come on in and have yourself a good time. :P
Sep 10, 2016 10:51 PM
Jan 2013
Neko--kun said:
Salutations

I'm glad to see a fellow Madoka Magica fan! Homura Akemi is mine~ Kyouko Sakura is great~
Enjoy your time in the club (。◕‿◕。)
Sep 14, 2016 7:09 AM

Aug 2016
Hello! I'm Quill!. That's all I've got. Anyway, I saw this club and I was like "Whoa, it's Rem" So I joined lol.

I myself cannot hold myself down to just one husbando so I have a couple. But I only have one waifu <3 Come on out!

As for my husbando(s)...
Sep 14, 2016 8:48 AM

Apr 2015
Qui11 said:
Hello! I'm Quill!. That's all I've got. Anyway, I saw this club and I was like "Whoa, it's Rem" So I joined lol.

I myself cannot hold myself down to just one husbando so I have a couple. But I only have one waifu <3 Come on out!

As for my husbando(s)...

The harem is real. O_O

Welcome to our ragtag group of outcast, Qui! :3 Glad to have ya. Make yourself feel at home, pick up a weapon, or perhaps a few cookies, and enjoy the Waifu Brigade! :3
Sep 15, 2016 4:27 AM
Jul 2018
Hi!
My name is Nikluk and I'm pretty new to animes: I started watching them last year thanks to a friend.
So my waifu is, uh, interesting.
I've always liked spiders (platonically, of course) and I discovered an anime where one of the main character was a spider that was also a person that was also a girl.
And suddenly, she became my waifu.
The character I'm talking about is Rachnera Arachnera and I don't think I can find a normal looking picture so I'll just put the name 'cause it's slightly weird
removed-userSep 15, 2016 4:30 AM
Sep 15, 2016 7:25 AM

Apr 2015
NikLuk said:
Hi!
My name is Nikluk and I'm pretty new to animes: I started watching them last year thanks to a friend.
So my waifu is, uh, interesting.
I've always liked spiders (platonically, of course) and I discovered an anime where one of the main character was a spider that was also a person that was also a girl.
And suddenly, she became my waifu.
The character I'm talking about is Rachnera Arachnera and I don't think I can find a normal looking picture so I'll just put the name 'cause it's slightly weird

Oh, trust me, buddy, very few things in this world are weird to me. You gotta try hard. :P

Come on in, buddy. Welcome to the Brigade! :D Your waifu and her... spinning web powers will serve us well! :3 Have a fun time, adopt a Pokemon if you wish, and earn points in the attendance thread. ^_^
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » [Earn Points] Take Attendance! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

kittylily_ - Sep 10, 2016

7979 by Pyro »»
Apr 15, 2:16 PM

» [Game] This or That ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

kittylily_ - Sep 3, 2016

3375 by Pyro »»
Jan 14, 3:17 AM

» [Game] Last One Wins! ~Revival~ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haiiro-Okami - Oct 20, 2017

1401 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 8:42 AM

» [Game] Light VS. Dark (...) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

kittylily_ - Nov 30, 2016

3490 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 8:42 AM

» [Game] Last Letter! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Mugetsu- - Nov 19, 2016

1225 by fausifahrial »»
Oct 19, 2023 12:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.