Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 1, 2016 1:21 AM
Aug 2016
"Sakura is useless" Bull-Fucking-Shit! Did you even watch Shippuden? How many opponents has she punched into the ground? how many people has she saved?

"Her Development is shit" She started out as comic relief, but then she wanted to change and became more brave throughout part 1, she wanted to become stronger with the help of Tsunade to save Sasuke, SHE CHANGED!

"She's a bitch to Naruto" .......Narutos an idiot, he does and says some stupid things, its comic relief, it's not like she doesn't care about him.

As for people who are annoyed for her feelings for Sasuke, well she once intended to kill Sasuke realising how truly evil he became, but in the end couldn't go through with it, it's more than a school girl crush, they were teammates, friends, she wanted to help Sasuke with his revenge before he left, he tries to kill her, but she doesn't give up on him, JUST LIKE NARUTO!

But look If you hate her, fine, just don't use the "Useless" excuse, because ITS NOT FUCKING TRUE!

KazumaKuzuryuMar 31, 2017 8:00 AM
Sep 1, 2016 1:25 AM

Mar 2015
Coreylordo said:

As for people who are annoyed for her feelings for Sasuke, well she once intended to kill Sasuke realising how truly evil he became, but in the end it didn't work, it's more than a school girl crush, she got to know him better in their time in team 7 she understood him on a deeper level, she wanted to help Sasuke with his revenge before he left, he tries to kill her, but she doesn't give up on him, JUST LIKE NARUTO!

What deeper level you talking about OP.
Sep 1, 2016 1:33 AM
Aug 2016
Vicci said:
Coreylordo said:

As for people who are annoyed for her feelings for Sasuke, well she once intended to kill Sasuke realising how truly evil he became, but in the end it didn't work, it's more than a school girl crush, she got to know him better in their time in team 7 she understood him on a deeper level, she wanted to help Sasuke with his revenge before he left, he tries to kill her, but she doesn't give up on him, JUST LIKE NARUTO!

https://www.reddit.com/r/Naruto/comments/31u9dt/can_someone_attempt_to_rationalize_sakuras/#s

I mostly said that because of this.
Sep 1, 2016 1:50 AM

Mar 2015
Coreylordo said:
Vicci said:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Naruto/comments/31u9dt/can_someone_attempt_to_rationalize_sakuras/#s

I mostly said that because of this.

Honestly, I still think her feelings for Sasuke weren't developed enough and that her "love" for Sasuke was nothing more than a teenage crush. Sasuke really has no admirable qualities, not taking into account her idealised image of him. The dude treated her horribly and even tried to kill her, and she still came back crawling for more.
Other than that, Sakura's a decent character though.
Sep 1, 2016 1:54 AM

Apr 2013
"Sakura is not useless, she punched holes in the ground!" - Best argument ever xD

While I agree that she is indeed useless most of the time, I'm more annoyed by her unreasonable crush on Sasuke and her unjustifiable abuse of Naruto.
Sep 14, 2016 10:58 PM

Jul 2014
Shes alright but she was an ass toward Naruto especially in the beginning while being worthless. She got better in shippuden tho.
Dec 5, 2016 8:51 AM

Dec 2016
I don't hate Sakura but she can be annoying sometimes i have not seen shippuuden yet so maybe i will like her more when i see shippuuden. Sorry for my bad spelling.
Dec 5, 2016 9:08 AM

Jul 2009
You're right it's bs, people should've hated her more tbh
Dec 5, 2016 9:20 AM

Feb 2016
Not everyone needs to like her but I think some people are overacting about that.Sakura is not the best character but I think she is the best female character in Naruto.She is not really useless.I have seen characters which are even more useless than her.She has a own personility and a big crush on Sasuke.Well...is it so bad that the have a big crush on him?He is a big asshole but...I don't know.

I will not believe that everything is controlled by fate.

ll X ll

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Episode 116 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Aug 12, 2009

25 by Haru_2806 »»
Apr 11, 10:03 PM

Poll: » Naruto Episode 139 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Aug 16, 2009

19 by FedeMetal »»
Apr 11, 8:20 AM

Poll: » Naruto Episode 186 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Aug 30, 2009

25 by MrTobi2137 »»
Apr 10, 12:46 PM

Poll: » Naruto Episode 112 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Aug 12, 2009

25 by Haru_2806 »»
Apr 4, 12:12 AM

Poll: » Naruto Episode 121 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Aug 14, 2009

25 by theodoridou »»
Apr 3, 2:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.