Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 31, 2016 6:23 PM

Jul 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Not as long ride as Mazinger Z was but still quite the decent amount of episodes and while I did find the first half kinda boring for the most part (much more than Mazinger Z start), it got progressively better with the new upgrades, Hikaru joining the team, then Maria Fleed joining the team etc and I thought this finale was great, the buildup with the villains paid off and King Vega launched his final attack and I admit I was really pumped seeing the team take him down finally.

The ending was bittersweet and they said their goodbyes and the Fleed's returned to their home-planet and it cut off right there, I would lie if I said I wasn't curious to see more but it was satisfying enough. Even though I enjoyed Mazinger Z more it was still a good solid show.
May 22, 2021 8:52 AM

Aug 2008
It might not fit with the ending, but I kinda wish Kouji came with a surprise Mazinger Z cameo instead of the Double Spazer. Would have loved to see Duke's surprised face. Also, Banta quite mysteriously disappeared from the second half of the show. Last time I saw him it was the Boss Borot episode, his face literally being shoved into boss borots dirty toilet. Poor guy probably wasn't popular enough.
Apr 25, 2022 7:39 AM

Apr 2019
And so Grendizer ended. It was better than Mazinger Z/great Mazinger but it isn't the masterpiece that was hyped up.
Aug 5, 2023 11:10 AM
Aug 2020
Amazing ending for a great Anime that made a huge impact on me an a lot of Arabs 90s kids

More topics from this board

» Grendizer Orchestra - Middle East

Johncoool - Mar 23, 2022

1 by YahiyaX777L »»
Aug 5, 2023 11:03 AM

Poll: » UFO Robo Grendizer Episode 36 Discussion

ZetaZaku - Mar 27, 2016

1 by CrysisWarXX3 »»
Oct 11, 2022 12:09 AM

Poll: » UFO Robo Grendizer Episode 14 Discussion

ZetaZaku - Mar 23, 2016

3 by CrysisWarXX3 »»
Aug 31, 2022 10:38 PM

Poll: » UFO Robo Grendizer Episode 72 Discussion

Coolzweg2 - Apr 25, 2022

0 by Coolzweg2 »»
Apr 25, 2022 6:47 AM

Poll: » UFO Robo Grendizer Episode 68 Discussion

Coolzweg2 - Apr 25, 2022

0 by Coolzweg2 »»
Apr 25, 2022 1:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.