Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (73) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Sep 1, 2016 6:27 PM

Nov 2008
NodokaLaMei said:
Just because it's host-revealed information, doesn't mean it's accurate. You can believe it if you want, I'm not stopping you, but I'm just saying to consider the possibility it's false.
You make a fair point. I know Kaitou is a bastard when it comes to hosting games lol so I understand your rationale behind your vote. But make sure you got it right this time because I think you need me alive to figure out what kind of set-up is this. You don't want to keel me off this early xDD There are only few of us who understands how plot twisting games Kaitou makes xDD

_Claire_ said:
To be honest, I know how famous you are with fake-claiming yourself, and if you don't remember, it costed scum last game (and yes I am very very pissed off about it, as you should have given him away.. you should)

If you are town, you should not want to be killed. Tbh, killing you has no advantage whatsoever tonight. The best scum can make you is to convert you. Even tho you are only town for a day with us I am really happy :'>
Wait are we talking about the same thing here? xDD

I was talking about your innocent child role in Magi game. You got killed night 1 but it flipped an SK out for lynch the next day. What are you even pissed about it? Your death resulted a scum death. o_O
DenjaXSep 1, 2016 6:31 PM

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Sep 1, 2016 6:32 PM

Apr 2015
DenjaX said:

_Claire_ said:
To be honest, I know how famous you are with fake-claiming yourself, and if you don't remember, it costed scum last game (and yes I am very very pissed off about it, as you should have given him away.. you should)

If you are town, you should not want to be killed. Tbh, killing you has no advantage whatsoever tonight. The best scum can make you is to convert you. Even tho you are only town for a day with us I am really happy :'>
Wait are we talking about the same thing here? xDD

I was talking about your innocent child role in Magi game. You got killed night 1 but it flipped an SK out for lynch the next day. What are you even pissed about it? Your death resulted a scum death. o_O

No, I am talking about Alice's game recently. You fake-claimed, and you didn't want to give away your role by giving out scum properly and see what it costed us >.>...
Sep 1, 2016 6:32 PM

Oct 2013
-Will be sitting on the dead bodies of scum by the end of this game-
Sep 1, 2016 6:33 PM

Nov 2008
shet I messed up and edited the messed up BB code.

gg me. OTL

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Sep 1, 2016 6:41 PM

Dec 2013
hlanden said:
Hey guys! I hope we have a good game, my first game ever in this club too :)

Can't wait to see you ina citon.

Lord_Sithis said:
DenjaX said:
Why dont you tickle me tonight and find out? You wanna take down the best town role? >:3

If anything, Id be an SK food xDD
Nah, it was just a joke. I still remember the problem with Crossbell. I trust you're town, the host said it before the game even began.
But we can't be sure of everyone else. Dangan Ronpa's game was really twisted. Even when you died the town was shown a completely different role than yours, or using your ability might kill you, or the cop doesn't really do anything and thus chaos reigns. Let's just hope this game isn't that insane :)

For now making assumptions wont get us far we better off worrying about that after we see the role card of the first person to die.

Sep 1, 2016 6:43 PM

May 2013
I'm not gonna touch Denja this phase, but for the following ones, I won't see him as a confirmed town anymore (main reason being what I'm quoting here). Apparently Kaitou's a vicious host? So yeah.
_Claire_ said:
Also, if there is a conversion role, I won't be surprised if you change alignment after night 1!
Sep 1, 2016 6:43 PM

Dec 2013
_Claire_ said:
DenjaX said:
Of course, I am the best town here.

I will be taking charge.

I wont let you down guys.

Please dont repeat last game's mistake :|

Anyway @Kaitou just to make sure, whatever you post, is it 100% true or there is a possibility you are misleading us?

Vote lynch: Pentaflare

Thought u changed lol then saw this vote welp

btw this vote isnt random just saying, voting him off of the assumptiopn that hes always scum is far from rvs.

Lord_Sithis said:
Kaitou said:
No misleading, lmao.
Maybe this post is actually misleading us and @DenjaX is the Godfather???
Nah, I trust the host, don't worry, it's only that you can never be too sure with bastard.

Denja would be a sary god father.

Sep 1, 2016 6:44 PM

Jun 2015

7-8 games (give or take) and you still do this shit, meng. You've been penalized. Sorry m8.

Kaitou don't play.
Sep 1, 2016 6:44 PM

Dec 2013
NodokaLaMei said:
DenjaX said:
Oh shet, more AF players xDD But but this time there are no longer 3 or 2 names revealed in the OP... I am definitely town meng.

Shinichi-Kun said:

Idk about you but im inclined to believe it lol unless chrissy is a bastard.

Just because it's host-revealed information, doesn't mean it's accurate. You can believe it if you want, I'm not stopping you, but I'm just saying to consider the possibility it's false.

of course i will but its too early to make assumptions that might throw town off their game.

Sep 1, 2016 6:59 PM

Dec 2012
Shinichi-Kun said:
Vote:sightless

2 can play at that game.

I mean by now everyones realized your play style is super flawed no ones gonna trust you if u play the self vote game as both alignments anymore.

what's the point of voting for somebody, you just don't like playstyle of?
and you should know well, no amount of votes will make him pressured.
Sep 1, 2016 7:02 PM

Apr 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
_Claire_ said:

Please dont repeat last game's mistake :|

Anyway @Kaitou just to make sure, whatever you post, is it 100% true or there is a possibility you are misleading us?

Vote lynch: Pentaflare

btw this vote isnt random just saying, voting him off of the assumptiopn that hes always scum is far from rvs.

Did it last game and it costed me. It costed me and I am so salty thanks. >_>

Oct 2013
Whoever Rosemon is, I'm rooting for you to still be alive by the end of the game. ^_^

Dec 2012
NodokaLaMei said:
DenjaX said:
Oh shet, more AF players xDD But but this time there are no longer 3 or 2 names revealed in the OP... I am definitely town meng.

Shinichi-Kun said:

Idk about you but im inclined to believe it lol unless chrissy is a bastard.

lmao, so you vote for them because you think it's false or consider it as possibility and just threw that vote?
Sep 1, 2016 7:06 PM

Apr 2015
greenwillow said:
Day post reminds me of how DN would start lol.

Ok, let's get it rolling

Vote lynch: Tsukiko Helllllllooo o//

Note: Last game she refused to vote indignantly, and here she comes, 1st post and giving a vote.

And no no I am not being suspicious

I am just saying it is a change of perspective... See?
Sep 1, 2016 7:16 PM

Aug 2016
Yay first time playing this game on this site :D Nice to meet you all.
Sep 1, 2016 7:24 PM

May 2013
Holocaster said:

Is it your first time playing at all, though?
Nice to meet you too.
Sep 1, 2016 7:36 PM

Aug 2016
Mishukax said:
Holocaster said:

Is it your first time playing at all, though?
Nice to meet you too.

Nope, I've played a couple of games before. It's super fun :D

I'm ready to take down some scum and save the village.
Sep 1, 2016 7:56 PM

Dec 2013
_Claire_ said:
DenjaX said:
lol I thought I was the only one thinking about what he said. If that is true, that means it is my hidden ability since I do not have it in my role PM xDD I'd be gladly to be killed for the sake of this town. You had this role in Magi game and you were dead Night 1. I am not surprised to be the first blood in this case again. xDD I hope you still remember what happened the day after~

As a matter of fact, I demand them to kill me tonight. xDD

nothing wrong with self sacrifice as town, only a mafia player wouldn't full commit to his own death.

Sep 1, 2016 7:57 PM

Dec 2013
Mishukax said:
I'm not gonna touch Denja this phase, but for the following ones, I won't see him as a confirmed town anymore (main reason being what I'm quoting here). Apparently Kaitou's a vicious host? So yeah.
_Claire_ said:
Also, if there is a conversion role, I won't be surprised if you change alignment after night 1!

if their is a conversion role i dont think it works on a innocent child if thats what denja is.

Sep 1, 2016 8:14 PM

Oct 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
_Claire_ said:

nothing wrong with self sacrifice as town, only a mafia player wouldn't full commit to his own death.

Sorry but i had to lol at this. ^^;
Sep 1, 2016 8:25 PM

Sep 2012
SightlessReality said:
Hmm
Vote Lynch: SightlessReality

Yo scum, you're voting wrong..... here, let me show you how it's done.

Vote: DenjaX
Sep 1, 2016 8:34 PM

Oct 2013
Lamby said:
SightlessReality said:
Hmm

Nah, I'm good.
Sep 1, 2016 8:47 PM

Sep 2012
Kaitou said:

7-8 games (give or take) and you still do this shit, meng. You've been penalized. Sorry m8.

Kaitou don't play.

Nyug gets D1 confirmation and is already trying to throw the game, lynch pls.
Sep 1, 2016 8:47 PM

Dec 2014
Karote said:
NodokaLaMei said:

lmao, so you vote for them because you think it's false or consider it as possibility and just threw that vote?

Just as a possibility for now, but who knows what will wind up happening with this game~
Sep 1, 2016 9:25 PM

Jun 2015
Kaitou said:
Everyone, please follow the exact voting format stated in the rules, or at least do "Vote Lynch", like some people did. That's fine too.

(you dont have to repost your votes, but for next time.)

Thank you. ;)

Lamby said:
SightlessReality said:
Hmm

Thx fam.
Sep 1, 2016 9:32 PM

Oct 2011
greenwillow said:
aa-dono said:
Vote lynch: greenwillow
Potatoes cannot replace rice.
But they can :|
NO!

Vote Lynch: greenwillow

/highfives aa-dono

Sep 1, 2016 9:51 PM

Aug 2016
It's so weird playing with people I don't know, I have no idea where to start.
Sep 1, 2016 10:16 PM

Oct 2011
ZombieWolf2508 said:
nice to meet you, zombie

all you need to know about me..

me, i always tell the truth. even when i lie

Sep 1, 2016 10:28 PM

Jul 2013
_Claire_ said:
greenwillow said:

Ok, let's get it rolling

Note: Last game she refused to vote indignantly, and here she comes, 1st post and giving a vote.

You shouldn't mix these games. Last game multiple times I tried to explain that I was playing that game like that because my role had abilities with votes and I was cautious of bastard elements fooling with votes.
supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Sep 1, 2016 10:29 PM

Jul 2013
talonbone said:
greenwillow said:
But they can :|
[NO!

/highfives aa-dono
YES!
And why would u decide to sheep aa-chii in such manner? :>
supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Sep 1, 2016 11:18 PM

Dec 2013
Karote said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
Vote:sightless

2 can play at that game.

I mean by now everyones realized your play style is super flawed no ones gonna trust you if u play the self vote game as both alignments anymore.

what's the point of voting for somebody, you just don't like playstyle of?
and you should know well, no amount of votes will make him pressured.

Oh its not a pressure vote lol i want him out of the game if hes gonna do the same old.

_Claire_ said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Did it last game and it costed me. It costed me and I am so salty thanks. >_>

Last game u got lucky lol hes not mafia every game so if u vote based off that assumption 50/50.

_Claire_ said:
greenwillow said:

Ok, let's get it rolling

Just an rvs vote tho nothihg much can be said of it.

Sep 1, 2016 11:20 PM

Aug 2016
I've always had reserves about voting on the first day, since there's so little information to go off of :<
Sep 1, 2016 11:44 PM

Oct 2011
greenwillow said:
talonbone said:
[NO!

/highfives aa-dono
YES!
im voting you strictly because you said potatoes can replace rice.. my fellow asian here knows the utmost importance of rice in every meal

Sep 1, 2016 11:55 PM

Dec 2013
Hmm just wondering
Why can't we talk at night?
Sep 2, 2016 12:00 AM

Dec 2013
Shadowsnake777 said:
Hmm just wondering

cause how mafia should be lol

Holocaster said:
I've always had reserves about voting on the first day, since there's so little information to go off of :<

it creates that information tho.

Sep 2, 2016 12:03 AM

Dec 2013
Kinda sad that it's a whole 24 hours though :'(
Sep 2, 2016 12:03 AM

Oct 2011
Shadowsnake777 said:
Hmm just wondering
well because typically town should be asleep during the night

Sep 2, 2016 12:04 AM

Apr 2015
talonbone said:
greenwillow said:
YES!
im voting you strictly because you said potatoes can replace rice.. my fellow asian here knows the utmost importance of rice in every meal

+1000
Sep 2, 2016 12:04 AM

Aug 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:

That's true, which is why I usually wait for the second day phase to really start getting into who's being fishy :D
Sep 2, 2016 12:08 AM

Dec 2013
Holocaster said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

That's true, which is why I usually wait for the second day phase to really start getting into who's being fishy :D

+1

Otherwise Jesters will catch on and get you to vote for them day 1!
Sep 2, 2016 12:39 AM

Dec 2012
Shadowsnake777 said:
Holocaster said:

+1

Otherwise Jesters will catch on and get you to vote for them day 1!

you rarely see jesters anymore in mafia society.
Sep 2, 2016 12:45 AM

Dec 2012
ZombieWolf2508 said:

any first impressions on anyone? or gut feel reads?
Sep 2, 2016 12:45 AM

Dec 2013
Huh really?
Damn...How times have changed since my absence...
Sep 2, 2016 12:46 AM

Dec 2013
Wait what is this? Karote's being serious!? :O
Usually on day 1 it's always
"alright let's post this and be done! Vote Shadownsake"
Sep 2, 2016 12:50 AM

Dec 2012
Shadowsnake777 said:
Wait what is this? Karote's being serious!? :O
Usually on day 1 it's always
"alright let's post this and be done! Vote Shadownsake"

oh, you have no idea how much I wanted to do that.

Sep 2, 2016 2:25 AM

Dec 2012
NodokaLaMei said:
Vote Lynch Denja
I don't trust you (if there's one thing I've learned from playing a game Kaitou's hosted, it's never trust alignment reveals in the op)
Lamby said:
Seriously you 2? -.-

Even though this is a bastard game and DenjaX might be scum, he is still the one least likely to be scum! Kaitou might have lied about alignment reveals in other bastard games, but who is to say that he will in this game? It is Day 1 and we haven't the slightest idea how many bastard elements might be in play. For all I know, this game could be multi-ball and everyone except me and DenjaX are in a bunch of different opposing mafia factions.

Shinichi-Kun said:
Mishukax said:

if their is a conversion role i dont think it works on a innocent child if thats what denja is.
Why should it not work on Innocent Child? If we lynch DenjaX because she might get converted, then they will just choose someone else for conversion instead! And now the conversion roles are obviously not gonna choose DenjaX -.-
Also, if DenjaX is not mafia, then he would be an obvious target for Night Kills, so why should we waste our lynches on someone who will most likely be killed at night?

Besides what are you guys even planning to gain from pressuring him? Do you want him to claim his role, Innocent Child?

tl;tr - Voting for DenjaX is the worst idea ever.
Sep 2, 2016 2:33 AM

Apr 2015
Btw...

@Kaitou

I am asking for 48 phase change here for day 1 at least. 24 hours is too short for day 1.
If everyone agrees.
Sep 2, 2016 2:36 AM

Dec 2012
Well, tbh I don't think it's necessary, but on the other hand it's nice with a "slow start".
Sep 2, 2016 2:56 AM

Nov 2008
Lamby said:
Kaitou said:

Kaitou don't play.

Nyug gets D1 confirmation and is already trying to throw the game, lynch pls.
obv someone gets it lmao. Weve had numerous games that had D1 town confirmation or innocent child reveal but this is the first time that the person who holds the role gets a bad treatment lmao xDD

I may be the worst possible choice to hold the role after all xDD

Its okay, I wanted to be killed ASAP for the best interest for town~ Im still pretty much scum even with the help of OP xDD Welp.

Sep 2, 2016 2:56 AM

Dec 2012
most of the talks happen within 30 minutes before lynch anyways, lmao
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (73) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.