Aug 2016
If you would like to know my role, here is a hint:

[spoiler][spoiler]
Sep 9, 2016 7:13 AM

Aug 2016
Pro editing skills gg
Sep 9, 2016 7:14 AM

Aug 2016
Wait did someone delete a post? o.o I got a message saying there was a new post but there isn't one...
Sep 9, 2016 7:20 AM

Sep 2014
Holocaster said:
You role is Hiro from Heroes?
My favourite is Tracy since she controls ice and water, and she's pretty!
Sep 9, 2016 7:24 AM

Aug 2016
reiynii said:
Holocaster said:
You role is Hiro from Heroes?
My favourite is Tracy since she controls ice and water, and she's pretty!

Ding ding, we've got a winner! And yeah, I really love that show :D I need to re-watch it.

Denja idk what's up with you mayne. You say it will help us if you get killed, then say it's okay for us to lynch you in this day phase.
Sep 9, 2016 7:30 AM

Sep 2014
_Claire_ said:
So was reiynii lack of opinion, tbh.
I'm sorry but I don't really understand where you got this from since I am one of the most active people on this game.
What more opinions do you want from me? You know you could always ask any questions and I'll answer.
I know you're probably the most active out of all of us, but saying someone is being low key when they aren't makes you look as if you haven't been paying attention to the other players.
Sep 9, 2016 7:34 AM

Sep 2014
_Claire_ said:
That is why, I want everyone to tell me their flavour role and then we can get Smoker.
If everyone were to claim, we should've done it from the very beginning and killed off whoever's character seemed suspicious.
That way if Smoker used an attack, we lynch him and so on.
Any idea why we didn't do that?
Maybe because it's only a good idea for bulletproof and ability proof and lynch proof people but not everyone else.
Sep 9, 2016 7:34 AM

Aug 2016
@reiynii who do you think is the most scummy right now?
Sep 9, 2016 7:38 AM

Sep 2014
Holocaster said:
Karote. I was voting for Zymf the 2 days before because he mentioned that he wanted to waste a lynch and sounded extremely scummy but then he changed greenwillow into town which confirms him in my opinion.
I also mentioned countless times that I thought something might have been wrong with Karote's list and it's purpose was to derail any points we were getting at and the mafia sensed danger so they preformed the plan.
Sep 9, 2016 7:44 AM

Sep 2014
Zymf said:
_Claire_ said:
coromandel passive!

She will be alive next day phase!

I hope this is the last Smoker ability he can use. Dont tell me he is day time SK or sth.

Also she appears scum under invest.
Yea, it's cool that we'll get coromandel back. But Smoker killed someone who was inevitable gonna get lynched, doesn't that mean he is town-alligned?
+1
I think so too, since if he was mafia he would just let us lynch another townie. I think Smoker might be another TPR.
Sep 9, 2016 7:47 AM

Aug 2016
Rinto-kun said:
@Holocaster @ZombieWolf2508 Can't you just, ahem, claim?
I mean we have almost narrowed down every single player just by claiming and going down this way we will eventually find Smoker and Yuno (which I got no idea why they don't claim, because all they've done till now seem scum-ish)

Since you asked nicely, I'm the former of the two. One shot superkill, one shot day kill, kills have a 25% chance of being "hidden" in smoke, and I have a 50% chance of showing guilty on investigation. My wincon is just to live to the end of the game.

To answer the questions I already know you'll all have, I killed Hlanden on a hunch I had, and it was unfortunately wrong. I was originally planning to target Claire for claiming indie (as I thought she had fake claimed my role) but decided not to when she claimed Pike, just in case.

I killed Coro because we all believed them to be Mafia based on what seemed like reliable info, I figured it would be better to not waste a lynch.
Sep 9, 2016 7:53 AM

Dec 2013
Not sure why im scummy in peoples eyes ive done nothing but try to help town and provide stuff with the few posts i've made. Nothing i've even said has been scummy.

I mean if you rather lynch a town role due to him being a little inactive sure go ahead just makes it easier for mafia to win.

I pointed out before my alignment has nothing to do with me trying or not trying im just playing wow.

Sep 9, 2016 7:55 AM

Dec 2013
_Claire_ said:
grrr said:

We agreed I won't out him.

The fact he refused to be "outted" can mean that he is scum.
What kind of mindset does he have?

Not really true tbh most town aligned players wouldn't want to be revealed cause it just paints a target on their head.

Sep 9, 2016 7:55 AM

Oct 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
Not sure why im scummy in peoples eyes ive done nothing but try to help town and provide stuff with the few posts i've made. Nothing i've even said has been scummy.

I mean if you rather lynch a town role due to him being a little inactive sure go ahead just makes it easier for mafia to win.

I pointed out before my alignment has nothing to do with me trying or not trying im just playing wow.

Dude, why don't you just ask for replacement or modkill?

Sep 9, 2016 8:00 AM

Sep 2014
_Claire_ said:
^ 3 people who are my most bottom list of being scummish. The most top is Denjax, reiynii then Shinichi.
I still don't understand why you find me suspicious in any way?
Can you please explain?
Sep 9, 2016 8:01 AM

May 2013
IMO when there's such a thing as "buyable info" mafia would be the first to jump on it. And since willow said there were two offers, I suppose it was a maf + a town.

Lamby said:
Town-reading a TPR claim?

I meant I trust her claim a little bit :L

talonbone said:
@mishukax have you claimed previously or did you claim in your siggy only? i mustve missed the post ><

I only claimed char.

DenjaX said:
_Claire_ said:
Would you mind telling us your role, and your ability?
I'm Eric Cartman.
I have 60% to appear as Mafia and 40% to appear as Town in the opening post.

That makes you an even more possible mafia.

Rinto-kun said:
Zymf said:
What happens if you don't have any more oneshot abilities to lose?

This is the best part - you lose nothing if you already have used it.

Wtf... Sounds wrong.

_Claire_ said:
I asked Host if I appeared guilty or not and he said no. Twice.

Why would host answer this.

Rinto-kun said:
I think we can lynch you because eitherway you haven't helped town in any way so far. (talking about Mkim)

How is that a reason to lynch?

Rinto-kun said:
Why don't we just lynch Shinichi-Kun... Heart was even more useless than Mkim. ..
@Shinichi-kun claim or get lynched.

This guy, man. This is why I focus on him.

greenwillow said:
greenwillow said:
1. neutral 2. neutral 3.trying to make Rinto look bad 4.neutral 5.neutral 6. same as third 7.making look that Shin and Rinto is buddying. possible making his (Mishu's) scumbuddy look good in the future. 8.neutral 9. Making Sightless to look bad while Sightless isn't the most trustable anw xd 10. Putting attention on Lamby 11. neutral.

hm hm hm

1. neutral reminder 2. and 3. accusation against Rinto 4. doubt against Pike AKA Claire 5. neutral 6. accusation against Rinto 7. what you said. not sure I scumread Shin though 8. neutral 9. lol you're right 10. Lamby's vig claim/fake claim is too weird in my eyes 11. accusation against Zymf
I don't know what you're getting at? I have plenty of suspects - not sure how it's scummy to include some neutral observations in my posts.

talonbone said:
ive been setting my alarm early on purpose so i have a little time before work to post, youre welcome. anyways this game is going absolutely nowhere real quick. heres my theory.. THERE IS NO MAFIA

think about it, 3 nights of no night kills. thats not luck or coincidence, thats pure bastard imo. ive been trying my hardest to wrap my head around this nd that is the only conclusion i can come up with

i will reveal just because of the fact that this game needs a push of some sort
i am kanata sorami. i am town. ill reveal my first ability. my vote starts at -1 and goes down by 1 as the day phases pass. meaning right now its at a whopping -4. ive decided karote is worth lynching over denja which is why my vote is sitting on him right now. any objections? anyway make me proud when i get home please. i wanna see something useful happen before the night phase. and im off!

Well holy shit @ that claim. I'm gonna have to check all who claimed vote-influencing abilities and see if the lynches match up and if someone's lying.
Also I think there's mafia because it was at least mentioned that they attempted kills.

Sep 9, 2016 8:04 AM

Dec 2013
Rinto-kun said:
@Kaitou does every player have some kind of hidden passive that's immune to anything but superkills and ultrakills?

doubt it but i know a few are lieing about it just to stay safe cause slightless character doesnt seem like she should be immune.

Sep 9, 2016 8:05 AM

Dec 2013
reiynii said:
_Claire_ said:
^ 3 people who are my most bottom list of being scummish. The most top is Denjax, reiynii then Shinichi.
I still don't understand why you find me suspicious in any way?
Can you please explain?

I would like a reason too but im prob expecting way too much tbh.

Sep 9, 2016 8:05 AM

Dec 2013
Rinto-kun said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Dude, why don't you just ask for replacement or modkill?

Cause i don't need 1 lol im still playing the game.

Sep 9, 2016 8:08 AM

Dec 2013
Rinto-kun said:
Why don't we just lynch Shinichi-Kun... Heart was even more useless than Mkim. ..

Yoichi Hiruma I have 2 abilities and 1 passive.

Sep 9, 2016 8:08 AM

Aug 2016
If there isn't mafia, then what would our end game be...hmmmm. To go crazy? Because I think it's working, for me personally anyway lol
Sep 9, 2016 8:09 AM

Apr 2014
Vote Count 4-3

Karote (3) - SightlessReality, Reiynii, Zymf
DenjaX (2) - lamby, Talonbone
Shinichi-kun (2) - Greenwillow, _Claire_
grr (2) - DenjaX, Holocaster
Holocaster (1) - Grr

1. greenwillow > coromandel > Shinichi-kun
3. reiynii > coromandel > Reynii
4. Shinichi-kun > coromandel > Unvote > coromandel > Unvote
5. Seijokes
6. aa-dono (replacement)
8. Karote
9. Rinto-kun > coromandel > Unvote > coromandel > unvote
11. Lamby > denjax
12. ZombieWolf2508
13. Zymf > Coromandel > Karote
15. DenjaX > aa-dono > grr
17. grrr `> Holocaster
18. Mishukax
19. talonbone > Coromandel > Denjax
21. Holocaster > grrr
22. coromandel
24. SightlessReality > Karote
26. _claire_ > coromandel > DenjaX > Shinichi-kun

Not Voting
Seijokes, Zombiewolf2508, Mishukax, coromandel, SightlessReality

Day Phase 04 Timer

I think this is right let me know if not
KaitouSep 9, 2016 10:13 AM
Sep 9, 2016 8:09 AM

Oct 2014
Mishukax said:

Rinto-kun said:

This is the best part - you lose nothing if you already have used it.

Wtf... Sounds wrong.

Rinto-kun said:
I think we can lynch you because eitherway you haven't helped town in any way so far. (talking about Mkim)

Rinto-kun said:

1. Why should it? I'm a troll character in reality, wanna play with me? Wanna prove myself? Eh? Eeh? Eeeeeh????
2. I know, right?
3. Don't worry, you're not the only one :')
You can check me up, I'm an innocent CPU.

Sep 9, 2016 8:14 AM

Dec 2013
Rinto-kun said:
Mishukax said:

Wtf... Sounds wrong.

1. Why should it? I'm a troll character in reality, wanna play with me? Wanna prove myself? Eh? Eeh? Eeeeeh????
2. I know, right?
3. Don't worry, you're not the only one :')
You can check me up, I'm an innocent CPU.

THat smile is both cute and decieving

Sep 9, 2016 8:21 AM

Dec 2013
So im here if people have questions just ask me

Sep 9, 2016 8:22 AM

May 2013
I can't wait for grrr to die so I can see a mason reveal himself!
Sep 9, 2016 8:23 AM

May 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
Rinto-kun said:

You mean that 1 passive isn't included in your 2 abilities?
I won't ask you to reveal any, but expect other people to.
Sep 9, 2016 8:29 AM

Oct 2013
Can we get a list of everyone who's flavor claimed?
Sep 9, 2016 8:31 AM

Dec 2013
Mishukax said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

You mean that 1 passive isn't included in your 2 abilities?
I won't ask you to reveal any, but expect other people to.

its not i have 2 activatble abilities and 1 passive.

Sep 9, 2016 8:33 AM

May 2013
I'm leaving so
Vote lynch: DenjaX
Sep 9, 2016 8:35 AM

Dec 2012
Zymf said:

I'd rather get lynched than explain everything all over again.
Sep 9, 2016 8:37 AM

Apr 2015
_Claire_ said:
Zymf said:
Living players:
1. greenwillow - Gilgamesh (confirmed by host)
3. Reiynii ????
4. Shinichi-kun Yoichi Himura
5. Seijokes - Town? (Attempted kill by mafia)
6. aa-dono ????
8. Karote - Misogi Kumagawa (Source?)
9. Rinto-kun - Neptune (claimed without pressure)
11. Lamby ???? claimed can day-vig but was a lie.
12. ZombieWolf2508 ????
13. Zymf - Dr. House (claimed under pressure)
15. DenjaX - Town? (confirmed by host (no not really) )
17. grrr - mason
18. Mishukax - Mirai Kuriyama
19. talonbone - ????
21. Holocaster - Town? (Attempted kill by mafia) Hiro
22. coromandel - scum? (investigated by Rinto-kun) Town
24. SightlessReality - Inori Yuzuriha <3 (claimed without any reason) 3rd party, Mana Ouma(?)
26. _claire_ - Pike (claimed without pressure)

Dead players:
7. Shadowsnake777 - Sakuya Izayoi/Neutral Indie - Lynched D2
20. magicalofmagic - Juvia Lockser/Town - Modilled
23. hlanden - Kokonoe Mercury/Town - Killed D3
16. Lord_Sithis - Gilgamesh/Town Izaya Orihara/Bad Indie - Lynched D3
14. Tsukikoxchan - Kirisaki Chitoge/Town - Killed N3
10. NodokaLaMei - Rika Furude/Town - Modkilled
25. grave_robber - Kirigaya Suguha/Town - Modkilled
2. Nelsonma11355 - Peridot/Town - Modkilled

Sep 9, 2016 8:40 AM

Dec 2012
reiynii said:
Holocaster said:
Karote. I was voting for Zymf the 2 days before because he mentioned that he wanted to waste a lynch and sounded extremely scummy but then he changed greenwillow into town which confirms him in my opinion.
I also mentioned countless times that I thought something might have been wrong with Karote's list and it's purpose was to derail any points we were getting at and the mafia sensed danger so they preformed the plan.

I never said I wanted to waste lynch, I said the exact opposite.
I said I would manipulate lynch if town were about to mislynch or lynch 3rd party again.

And town had no clues ...... how do mafia feel threatened about that, what.
I used my ability because town had no clues, otherwise if I was mafia, I wouldn't bother and use it for other means, such as make my fake-claim more convincing.
Sep 9, 2016 8:41 AM

Apr 2015
Living players:
3. Reiynii ????
6. aa-dono ????
12. ZombieWolf2508 ????
17. grrr - mason
19. talonbone - Kanata Sorami
24. SightlessReality - Inori Yuzuriha <3 (claimed without any reason) 3rd party, Mana Ouma(?)

Dead players:
Sep 9, 2016 8:41 AM

Dec 2013
Karote said:
reiynii said:

I said I would manipulate lynch if town were about to mislynch or lynch 3rd party again.

I used my ability because town had no clues, otherwise if I was mafia, I wouldn't bother and use it for other means, such as make my fake-claim more convincing.

If anything karote created discussion and clear path of who might be scum and might not be scum. Also on who might or might not belieing.

Sep 9, 2016 8:42 AM

Dec 2012
talonbone said:
ive been setting my alarm early on purpose so i have a little time before work to post, youre welcome. anyways this game is going absolutely nowhere real quick. heres my theory.. THERE IS NO MAFIA

think about it, 3 nights of no night kills. thats not luck or coincidence, thats pure bastard imo. ive been trying my hardest to wrap my head around this nd that is the only conclusion i can come up with

i will reveal just because of the fact that this game needs a push of some sort
i am kanata sorami. i am town. ill reveal my first ability. my vote starts at -1 and goes down by 1 as the day phases pass. meaning right now its at a whopping -4. ive decided karote is worth lynching over denja which is why my vote is sitting on him right now. any objections? anyway make me proud when i get home please. i wanna see something useful happen before the night phase. and im off!

Only reason you want to lynch me is because of my result ..........
You don't even try to have decent reasons for my lynch.

''mafia lord with 4 abilities''
I claimed 3 abilities*
Sep 9, 2016 8:42 AM
Jan 2013
talonbone said:

I was most definitely shot, I felt the repercussions

Rinto-kun said:
because all they've done till now seem scum-ish)
Yuno tho? Only thing she did was to make us know what hlanded, wasn't it? Seems pretty coo for me

ZombieWolf2508 said:
Rinto-kun said:
@Holocaster @ZombieWolf2508 Can't you just, ahem, claim?
I mean we have almost narrowed down every single player just by claiming and going down this way we will eventually find Smoker and Yuno (which I got no idea why they don't claim, because all they've done till now seem scum-ish)

Since you asked nicely, I'm the former of the two. One shot superkill, one shot day kill, kills have a 25% chance of being "hidden" in smoke, and I have a 50% chance of showing guilty on investigation. My wincon is just to live to the end of the game.

To answer the questions I already know you'll all have, I killed Hlanden on a hunch I had, and it was unfortunately wrong. I was originally planning to target Claire for claiming indie (as I thought she had fake claimed my role) but decided not to when she claimed Pike, just in case.

I killed Coro because we all believed them to be Mafia based on what seemed like reliable info, I figured it would be better to not waste a lynch.
Are you claiming survivor?
WE GOT A NEW ONE
WE GOT A NEW ONE

HE'S THIRD PARTY
HE'S THIRD PARTY
YOU'RE THIRD PARTY
ARE THERE ANY MORE THIRD PARTIES I SHOULD KNOW ABOUT?
gone bai bai
Sep 9, 2016 8:43 AM

Nov 2008
SightlessReality said:

1. greenwillow -> Gilgamesh (Formerly Izaya)
2. reiynii -> ???
3. Shinichi-Kun -> Yoichi Hiruma
4. Mkim -> ???
5. aa-dono -> ???
6. Karote -> Misogi Kumagawa
7. Rinto-kun -> Neptune
8. Lamby -> ???
9. ZombieWolf2508 -> Smoker
10. Zymf -> Dr Gregory House
11. DenjaX -> Eric Cartman
12. grr -> ???
13. Mishuhax -> Mirai Kuriyama
14. talonbone -> ???
15. Holocaster -> Hiro Nakamura
16. coromandel -> Homura Akemi (gonna revive)
17. SightlessReality -> Inori Yuzuhira
18. _Claire_ -> Pike Trickfoot

This is about right, I guess. xDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Sep 9, 2016 8:45 AM

Oct 2013
_Claire_ said:
Living players:
3. Reiynii ????
6. aa-dono ????
12. ZombieWolf2508 Smocker (Claimed their a third party)
17. grrr - mason
19. talonbone - Kanata Sorami

Dead players:
Sep 9, 2016 8:49 AM

Apr 2015
@Kaitou

I know, we dont have scum.

Does the game end? No?
Sep 9, 2016 8:50 AM

Nov 2008
DenjaX said:
SightlessReality said:

2. reiynii -> ???
4. Mkim -> ???
5. aa-dono -> ???
7. Rinto-kun -> Neptune
8. Lamby -> ???
12. grr -> ???
14. talonbone -> Kanata Sorami

added talonbone (I did not see this xDD)

Unclaimed characters:

Dr Who
Zorin Blitz
Harley Quinn
Rosemon
Yuno Gasai

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Sep 9, 2016 9:05 AM

Oct 2014
DenjaX said:
DenjaX said:

2. reiynii -> ???
4. Mkim -> ???
5. aa-dono -> ???
7. Rinto-kun -> Neptune
8. Lamby -> ???
12. grr -> ???
14. talonbone -> Kanata Sorami

added talonbone (I did not see this xDD)

Unclaimed characters:

Dr Who
Zorin Blitz
Harley Quinn
Rosemon
Yuno Gasai

mkim was rosemon if i remember right...
i guess reynii is dr who as she also has doubts on me being mafia or anti-town...

Sep 9, 2016 9:09 AM

Oct 2014
^I just assume the thing about reiynii.
The other thing I know is that the other mason member is inactive so I guess it's aa and also grr was the mason

Sep 9, 2016 9:10 AM

Oct 2014
In the end by process of elimination, @Lamby are you Yuno?

Sep 9, 2016 9:36 AM

Aug 2016
Wouldn't the person who plays Harley Quinn be scummy? I mean, she's a bad guy and all so it would make sense.
Sep 9, 2016 9:37 AM

Aug 2016
Jackrito said:
Vote Count 4-3

Karote (3) - SightlessReality, Reiynii, Zymf
DenjaX (2) - lamby, Talonbone
Shinichi-kun (2) - Greenwillow, _Claire_
grr (1) - DenjaX
Holocaster (1) - Grr

1. greenwillow > coromandel > Shinichi-kun
3. reiynii > coromandel > Reynii
4. Shinichi-kun > coromandel > Unvote > coromandel > Unvote
5. Seijokes
6. aa-dono (replacement)
8. Karote
9. Rinto-kun > coromandel > Unvote > coromandel > unvote
11. Lamby > denjax
12. ZombieWolf2508
13. Zymf > Coromandel > Karote
15. DenjaX > aa-dono > grr
17. grrr `> Holocaster
18. Mishukax
19. talonbone > Coromandel > Denjax
21. Holocaster
22. coromandel
24. SightlessReality > Karote
26. _claire_ > coromandel > DenjaX > Shinichi-kun

Not Voting
Seijokes, Zombiewolf2508, Mishukax, Holocaster, coromandel, SightlessReality

Day Phase 04 Timer

I think this is right let me know if not

I have voted for grr
Sep 9, 2016 9:44 AM

Sep 2012
_Claire_ said:
@Zymf

1. it was PoE I did with coromandel, I was sure she was scum because who else?
2. Karote modifies his own ability. Seeing as someone flips er.. those 20% chance of giving someone an ability of what you made or something, Karote's ability is not weird.
3. Denjax is not a confirmed town by host. He has 60% chance of being outted as scum and 40% chance of being outted as town.
4. Karote's results indicates that there are 2 scums in the train. I appear innocent under invest, so I am out. You are town, but it looks like its bad now as grrr seems to indicate you are the other mason...

Don't recall GRRR!! doing any such thing....
Sep 9, 2016 9:47 AM

Sep 2014
Karote said:

I was talking about Zymf during my first paragraph. It's true that you used it to help town get an advantage but it's also valid that the mafia thought that there were a lot of townsfolk (depending on their number, willow says there are 6 of them but is that confirmed?) and wanted to get rid of them sooner.
It's a dangerous move, but I'm not sure I feel like anyone else is more mafia aligned after everyone on your list flipping town. I hate to doubt what people are saying but how do you expect me not to suspect you after that?

Do you think we should lynch them all until we know if what you said was true?
Sep 9, 2016 10:00 AM

Apr 2015
Can we lynch aa-dono instead? She is inactive, and no replacement so far.

Also Some of us alr fake-roleclaimed, whatever it is.
Sep 9, 2016 10:00 AM

Dec 2012
reiynii said:
Karote said:

I was talking about Zymf during my first paragraph. It's true that you used it to help town get an advantage but it's also valid that the mafia thought that there were a lot of townsfolk (depending on their number, willow says there are 6 of them but is that confirmed?) and wanted to get rid of them sooner.
It's a dangerous move, but I'm not sure I feel like anyone else is more mafia aligned after everyone on your list flipping town. I hate to doubt what people are saying but how do you expect me not to suspect you after that?

Do you think we should lynch them all until we know if what you said was true?

No? We only lynched Sithis from my result and lots of people agreed with the lynch, altough some of it were just mafia manipulating the lynch.
Everyone else died from modkill or by vigilante.
You're exaggerating.

Also, damn sherlock. There were only 2 scum on my result, so yes. Most people will die as town, what you expect? You suspect me because of it? XDD
coromandel was one of the people that showed up scum.
2nd and last one is either me or Denja obviously since there are reduced suspects now.

Assuming you think Denja is town if you're willing lynch me over him, give me reasons for that.
Does Denja seems more town-ish than me or what.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (73) « First ... « 46 47 [48] 49 50 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.