Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 31, 2016 7:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The bits of background telling is kinda interesting this episode. Got quite the melancholic mood with it especially featuring Hazuki.

Childhood memories are precious ;o
Aug 31, 2016 8:46 AM

Mar 2016
Got to know more about You and Yoru's relationship <3 I wanted to see more of the bad Yoru haha
Aug 31, 2016 8:49 AM

Nov 2007
The two has been opposite in personality. Memory through the photos. There's a third person in the friendship before, but Kakkii's character is too popular that he had other friends.

There's a time they are awkward because of Kakkii's friends in the way. That memory song connect them together again.

Kakkii's character was shocked at how he treated badly then by seeing Kondou's character acted like him (and that friend said so like him, too. lol~)

Even though the official says the main is the two, but I feel Kondou-san's character is more main.

ED: "sol ~Happy! Phew!~" by You. Techno like always. KENN's character as main and Six Gravity will be featured, too, next.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 31, 2016 9:33 AM
Jul 2018
A backstory about You and Yoru's relationships!
Aug 31, 2016 10:28 AM

Oct 2008
Very nice episode, kinda sad too.

The song they were singing was Yoru's first character song? It's really a lot like it.
>User since 2008
Please god help me quit this website.

Such great community that doesn't even know how demographics work, AND gives """detailed"""" reviews after first episodes.

Aug 31, 2016 12:28 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Aww, I really liked this episode :) I know that feeling of drifting away from your childhood friend and wanting to have the courage of becoming friends again. I'm happy for Yoru that he was able to speak to You again and they were able to be like they used to be. I admire their friendship. This series is really getting me to like all the characters.
Aug 31, 2016 5:37 PM

Nov 2009
This episode feels quite relatable... Meeting new friends and suddenly getting awkward with former friend

bekeru said:
Very nice episode, kinda sad too.

The song they were singing was Yoru's first character song? It's really a lot like it.

Same melody but different title and lyrics. The character song's title is Yoru no Hikari
Sep 1, 2016 12:10 AM

Nov 2012
i liked the backstory of those two, it was nice that the song connected them again :>
Sep 1, 2016 1:41 AM

Jul 2012
shit episode, i've always hated these two characters

the ED sounds horrible. why is the mixing so poor here?
Sep 1, 2016 9:16 AM

Dec 2015
Urameshi94 said:
This episode feels quite relatable... Meeting new friends and suddenly getting awkward with former friend

I think that's why I like it! It's very relatable, and I'm sure most of us have had friends that we ended up drifting away from. Friendships don't always end badly; they sometimes just... end quietly. Glad that those two still remain friends now though, and seems like they still keep in contact with Mattsun too.

A nice bittersweet episode. Captures the whole making new friends and becoming less close to the old friends part well.
Sep 4, 2016 8:46 AM

Oct 2011
Precious memories if their friendship awwww. Amazing song omg
Sep 26, 2020 8:51 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
More backstory to strengthened up their characters. Its timw for You and Yoru to progressed their relations. Its actually, quite nice. Its strong, full of a great chemistry and well-made bond. Eventhough there was a little burden, overall, with their little memories, everything just came up in a good terms again.

Actually, these kind of style was so good to told their characterization, rather than such a randomness that happened on some of the previous episodes. Well, lets see if the next added more nice and decent story like these, or back again with the random shit style again. XD

Also, that drama series at tv, its surely hella funny how well he imitated You's style back there. I am satisfied with his acting. XD
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 7, 2022 7:41 AM

Feb 2020
Very nice and emotional backstory. I liked this episode.

That song was beautiful.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsukiuta. The Animation Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2016

40 by yveltalkyogre »»
Mar 9, 2023 2:41 PM

» OP & ED

tsubasalover - Jul 2, 2016

5 by tsubasalover »»
Dec 31, 2022 4:51 PM

Poll: » Tsukiuta. The Animation Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2016

10 by Serafos »»
Mar 8, 2022 3:20 AM

Poll: » Tsukiuta. The Animation Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2016

10 by Serafos »»
Mar 8, 2022 12:56 AM

Poll: » Tsukiuta. The Animation Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2016

17 by Serafos »»
Mar 7, 2022 11:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.