Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 31, 2016 1:09 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
After reading the last few chapters, I still wonder how on earth Mari, Anna and Nozomi are listed as side characters. The story revolves around them as much as it revolves around the guys, in some cases albeit more (like in Mari's case).

But after two sad chapters, it's so good to see Anna getting her colour back. Her smile is definitely the best. Loved how she longed to see Natsuki's smile. Natsuki earned some points in this chapter for talking Anna into realizing that she should consider her own happiness too! Good job! Loved it when they walked home together as the rain let up.

Back to Mari and Tomoya, it seems she has decided to go out with Tomoya after all! Even though she still hugs Anna like her baby and pushes Tomoya away, she has been less cold towards him. It surprised me when she quietly followed Tomoya after initially retorting when he suggested they go to the school store without even realizing why she's heading with him leaving Anna behind.

And now the school festival looms. Their last school festival! And they want to make up for the previous one and go beyond! Confession around the corner?

5/5
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Mar 14, 2017 11:10 AM

Apr 2016
The first page already made me happy! Seeing Natsuki on his knees, genuinely telling Anna to cheer up is so sweet. <3 I love that he's not taking advantage of her either, such as using this opportunity to invade her personal space. :)

"...I just feel like it wouldn't be too bad to be rained on right now..." <-- What a sad thing to say... :'(

WHOA!! YAY!! Natsuki good job!! :D --> "I'm sorry. I can't pretend that I didn't see it." <3 I like that he boldly told her! And I love that Natsuki asked for Anna's permission; if it's okay for her to lean on him, instead of demanding her to do so! :)

"I only hurt people by being honest." <-- T~~~T ANNA!! But it's better to be honest than to lie and hurt people's feelings even more that way...

Good job to Anna for taking the first step! Asking Natsuki to walk home together made him so happy. ^^ And it's great that she let out her feelings, to realize that love is composed of both positive and negative emotions. :)

I squealed when Anna bowed to Mattsun and told her "Please take care of Mari-chan"!! So many FEELS in one chapter T_____T

LOL to Natsuki and Anna misunderstanding Mattsun's intentions! Oh well, even though they think Mattsun wants to spend time alone with Mari, despite it being the other way around, it's all good. ^^

Oh no...the last school festival!! =O The thought of saying goodbye to Nijiiro Days makes me sad x(

Good luck to Natsuki and Anna! I've always liked Natsuki's patience, as he never forced Anna to consider him. By getting to know each other, that really allowed Anna to develop and realize her feelings on her own. It's good that this time, both of them are going to place the effort! :)

This chapter had me see that when you're with the person you like, things could really get a little brighter. ^^

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nijiiro Days Chapter 18 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 21, 2015

5 by Battles »»
May 17, 2023 9:33 AM

Poll: » Nijiiro Days Special Chapter (Tomoya and Mari) Discussion

shanimebib - Nov 15, 2017

2 by Rexnihilo »»
Aug 29, 2022 4:05 PM

Poll: » Nijiiro Days Chapter 46 Discussion

shanimebib - Aug 31, 2016

8 by Rexnihilo »»
Aug 28, 2022 6:45 PM

» Why does mal say it has 80 chapters?

JJB3609A - Mar 17, 2022

3 by Alexioos95 »»
Jul 24, 2022 9:52 PM

» Where to start after the anime

Nenethegreat - Mar 9, 2022

1 by Alexioos95 »»
Mar 9, 2022 8:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.