Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (12) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Aug 28, 2016 2:22 PM
Jan 2015
Ram at the end is so confusing. I love how there all multiple sloths though, wouldn't what that personality dead. I have a feeling big things all coming for the finale of this season. 3 more eps to go
Aug 28, 2016 2:22 PM

Jan 2014
i feel like rosswal has told something to ram and he's giving her his powers
cuz i remember ram was weak

Aug 28, 2016 2:24 PM
Nov 2013
i know right? XD

The only thing that is to me of some clue...or totally not...is that the timing. The scene with subaru triggered at the very same moment he started to talk to Julius. No idea how i'd connect that but...just feels suspicious. That, or it was just simply the best way to introduce this scene, without them being connected really...(the talk with julius and the whole ram thingy)....aaaaaand we are at the beggining again. Darn. XD
Aug 28, 2016 2:26 PM
May 2016
Finally Rem wasnt in the episode Acting Cutesy Cutesy lovey dovey Cringefest Smiling Character Regression that for some Reason many says she's Best Girl?
Aug 28, 2016 2:27 PM
Aug 2015
Ram is obviously original Sloth...
Hint: She has "invisible" hands as well even tho we never got to see them
Aug 28, 2016 2:28 PM

Jul 2016
i've always been wondering what was up with Ram and why she and Roswaal had those super weird, late night talks and whatever the hell he was doing to her.

welp guess we might get the answer to that question soon enough.

either way, pls Re:Zero ppl release a Wilhelm spinoff. 10/10 would watch cuz clearly he best male char in this show o/
Aug 28, 2016 2:29 PM

Jan 2014
DeadlyShadow said:
Ram is obviously original Sloth...
Hint: She has "invisible" hands as well even tho we never got to see them

if so , she'd have the smell of the witch on her
which she don't

Aug 28, 2016 2:32 PM

Mar 2010
EdHaku said:
I don't really get it. How did Subaru found the witch's cult hideout so easily? Sure, he used the witch's smell to attract the cult's attention, but how did he knew the cult would be in that forest?

He learned from the other loops, he's been there before remember?
Aug 28, 2016 2:34 PM

Apr 2014
There has to be more to Betelguese, right? I don't fucking think he's just dead, right? The other finger also had "Unseen Hand", I don't understand, he had the exact same personality, is this a power of Betelguese? Switching personalities or souls or what the fuck ever everytime he dies? (Subaru Pride confirmed?). Or am I just too salty over one of my favorite characters deaths? Also what the fuck was that ending, I'm gonna go ahead and guess Beatrice teleported him to different dimension with Ram or I don't fucking know.

4/5... I guess?? Too many questions over salt
Aug 28, 2016 2:36 PM

Mar 2014
Jagd84 said:
EdHaku said:
I don't really get it. How did Subaru found the witch's cult hideout so easily? Sure, he used the witch's smell to attract the cult's attention, but how did he knew the cult would be in that forest?

He learned from the other loops he's been there before remember?

How? I don't remember him going into that forest and finding the hideout. And even if he was there before, how did he knew the way to the forest?
Aug 28, 2016 2:40 PM
Jun 2016
OK, am i the only one who thinks Betelgeuse's death is the sadest death ever in anime? Cus holy shit I loved that dude even though he was a villian.

I want a plot twist later on, just make subaru die again and restart from some point before he got killed and make them fail in killing them or smth

Apr 2014
EdHaku said:
Jagd84 said:

How? I don't remember him going into that forest and finding the hideout. And even if he was there before, how did he knew the way to the forest?

He was inside that building when Betelgeuse tortured him if I recall right, Rem helped him escape when she died then he went outside, therefore he knows where the place is.
Jul 2016
EdHaku said:
Jagd84 said:

That's where he was taken in episode 15. He walked from there through the village and to the the mansion afterwards.

Apr 2015
Smudy said:
Tylaen said:
The models were all kinds of off this week.

Watch the newest Orange episode ;)
I'm not even watching Orange.
Aug 28, 2016 2:41 PM

Aug 2015
_Hans_ said:
AvidAnimeViewer said:
Assuming the Re:Zero anime covers the first 9 volumes, finishing before vol. 9 is released, have there ever been any anime that covered events past published material?

Akame ga kill did and guess what, it was made by white fox as well

it was also shit. Lets forget about it now so white fox can remain flawless

Well, Akame ga Kill was an anime original ending. The ending its doing right now is very similar to the anime but there's still a lot left out and different from the manga.
Aug 28, 2016 2:41 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Tylaen said:
Smudy said:

Watch the newest Orange episode ;)

Do you think, i care? If you wanna watch bad art, watch that episode ;)
Aug 28, 2016 2:45 PM

Apr 2015
Smudy said:
Tylaen said:

If you don't care, don't waste my time.
Aug 28, 2016 2:46 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Tylaen said:
Smudy said:

I mean, i'm enjoying this, so thats on you ^^

Mar 2010
EdHaku said:
Jagd84 said:

As @ChildofthePast and @Rukoudiora said.

Mar 2014
ChildofthePast said:
EdHaku said:

That's where he was taken in episode 15. He walked from there through the village and to the the mansion afterwards.

Oh, right. I didn't remember because they cut the forest part, but I guess that makes sense.
Aug 28, 2016 2:50 PM

Aug 2016
I am glad how this EP played out. After 6 EPs of horror and suffering there is finally some light.

However, I wonder what the ending meant, with Ram showing up...

Aug 28, 2016 2:51 PM

Apr 2015
Smudy said:
Tylaen said:

Thanks for telling me, mom.
Aug 28, 2016 2:52 PM

Jun 2016
RIP Slothman. You were fun for that entire one minute you lasted.
Aug 28, 2016 2:52 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Tylaen said:
Smudy said:

Thanks for telling me, mom.

No problem, daughter, you needed to be educated anyways.
Aug 28, 2016 2:56 PM

Mar 2015
Well that was something. Best episode so far for me.

Animation was a bit shaky at times but the BGM was outstanding.

Reinhardt is so badass.

And that Ram's last scene! I wonder where Subaru has been transported.
Je trempe mes cookies dans tes larmes.
Aug 28, 2016 3:03 PM

Aug 2013
Hrist16 said:
Finally Rem wasnt in the episode Acting Cutesy Cutesy lovey dovey Cringefest Smiling Character Regression that for some Reason many says she's Best Girl?

Few more episodes without Rem and this show rating will drop to 1.
The closer you get to the light,the greater your shadow becomes.
Aug 28, 2016 3:03 PM

Mar 2015
So, some of you guys think Ram could be a member of the cult? I'd be so fucking salty if true lol

I've liked Ram better then Rem ever since the latter became nothing more than a Subaru's nuts-hanger.
Aug 28, 2016 3:06 PM

Jan 2014
Arachnophobic said:

well you still have like
100 more betelgueses

Mar 2015
Hrist16 said:

I feel you. At the beginning of the show Ram and Rem had such an interesting dynamic going between them and Subaru with the constant bantering and all. Now Rem's only purpose in the show is to hang off Subaru's nuts. She's gotten lame.
May 2015
Wtf is going on Ram?
Aug 28, 2016 3:14 PM
Jan 2015
Hrist16 said:

Gotta agree, she's basically turned into a boring, clingy character, her whole life now revolves around subaru, like some fanboy's wet dream.
Also how fast and deep she fell in love with Subaru felt forced to me.

Oh well, she had so much potential...still has some I guess.
Aug 28, 2016 3:19 PM

Oct 2013
AH! finally!
We will know more about the "pact" between Ram and Roswaal when he give her his powers or something like that. When I saw this scene I was like "it's gonna be bad with those two" and finally after many episodes something happen about it!

SPIT IT OUT RAM! what are you doing ?!
Aug 28, 2016 3:20 PM

Jul 2016
Lol at Betelgeuse. He's bascially the bossfight deacons of the deep in dark souls 3 but in reverse.

As for Ram, I think she's acting differently in this timeline compared to the previous ones, much like Roswaal did in the final timelime of arc 2. Her getup is proof enough of this, snce she wasn't wearing these clothes when she died in the previous loops. Someone somewhere is pulling some strings in reaction to Subaru's succes.
Aug 28, 2016 3:21 PM

Jun 2016
CloudyKnight said:
Arachnophobic said:

well you still have like
100 more betelgueses

Oh no, I meant this guy:

Aug 28, 2016 3:23 PM

Feb 2012
I hate being spoiled...

I PROBABLY, no, I'm certain that I know the reason why Ram popped up out of nowhere. The spoiler I received was indirect.
Aug 28, 2016 3:26 PM

Jul 2016
PrinceLied said:
I hate being spoiled...

I PROBABLY, no, I'm certain that I know the reason why Ram popped up out of nowhere. The spoiler I received was indirect.

Curse your ability, you can read between the lines :(
There is always the option to imagine that the person who was saying these things is grasping at straws though. But I feel your pain.
Aug 28, 2016 3:27 PM

Aug 2016
I'm really confused by that cliffhanger, is it implying Ram is part of the witches cult?
(Even though her family was massacred by them)
Aug 28, 2016 3:31 PM

Feb 2012
Verifax said:
PrinceLied said:
I hate being spoiled...

Curse your ability, you can read between the lines :(
There is always the option to imagine that the person who was saying these things is grasping at straws though. But I feel your pain.

Thanks... Guess I'm going to imagine that's the case until the next Sunday comes...

Jul 2016
RoryBurrows said:
I'm really confused by that cliffhanger, is it implying Ram is part of the witches cult?
(Even though her family was massacred by them)

How does it imply she's part of the witch cult? All it implies so far is that she might be a foe instead of a friend, due to the fact that Subaru was 'summoned' on his lonesome. Also that flower probably has some weird ability, because Subaru saw one petal before stuff turned dark.
Oct 2010
Rukoudiora said:
There has to be more to Betelguese, right? I don't fucking think he's just dead, right? The other finger also had "Unseen Hand", I don't understand, he had the exact same personality, is this a power of Betelguese? Switching personalities or souls or what the fuck ever everytime he dies? (Subaru Pride confirmed?). Or am I just too salty over one of my favorite characters deaths? Also what the fuck was that ending, I'm gonna go ahead and guess Beatrice teleported him to different dimension with Ram or I don't fucking know.

4/5... I guess?? Too many questions over salt

Pretty sure it is probably one persona jumping around, because when he reached for the book he blamed Subaru for taking it.
Aug 28, 2016 3:36 PM

May 2015
What the hell. A Petelgeuse female version. The thought that there could be many more of them is so cringeworthy, lol... Wilhelm is so damn fast, though.

Great episode, but I didn't expect Ram there at the end, though.... I wonder what's up? Bet she wants to be best girl now.
ReverberateAug 28, 2016 3:40 PM

Aug 28, 2016 3:37 PM

Dec 2010
PrinceLied said:
I hate being spoiled...

Where? i want to read that non spoiler comment too
"If you don't love anyone, it'll make your life easier. But, I don't want to believe it's useless to love anyone" - Hikari Sakishima
Aug 28, 2016 3:38 PM

Jul 2016
There's another weird thing I just noticed.
The ''new'' Betelgeuse the red haired girl seemed scared and distraught because of the appearance of the spirit. This is kinda weird when you compare Betelgeuse's reaction to Puck with this spirit. He wasn't t scared or distraught when he met Puck. Just pissed off, and he proceeded to attack Puck instantly.
Aug 28, 2016 3:43 PM

Dec 2013
Decent episode. Never imagined I would see Wilhelm slicing up Beetle juice so fast!
Aug 28, 2016 3:47 PM

Dec 2015
Liked it.

Nice reconciliation between Subaru and Julius, epic Belteguse pwnage, and an ending setting up the stage for some stuff that's about to get real.
Aug 28, 2016 3:52 PM

Aug 2012
My brain trembles!

Rip original Betelgeuse, you will be missed.

The ending was interesting. A blue petal passes by Subaru and everyone disappears. The whole scene is covered by a blue tint after. Ram is wearing a hooded cloak holding a blue flower that's releasing blue particles. She lowers her head and stairs at Subaru.

I wonder if it has any meaning if it's just Ram popping in.
Aug 28, 2016 3:52 PM
Aug 2015

watwatwatwatwatwatwat WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!? WHAAAAAAT???? HOOOWWW???? WHAT THE F*CK DOES THIS MEAN?!?!?!??!
Aug 28, 2016 3:53 PM
Oct 2011
foooooor suuuurreeeee
subaru is the sin of sins (pride) The most dangerous one!!!

he was called as the pride sin!!!!
Aug 28, 2016 3:55 PM

Jul 2016
MENO11 said:
foooooor suuuurreeeee
subaru is the sin of sins (pride) The most dangerous one!!!

he was called as the pride sin!!!!

He was even called the sin of pride in episode 15, believe it!
Aug 28, 2016 4:02 PM

Jul 2016
Nezperdian said:
"Where is your gospel"
"I used it as a coaster, but threw it out since I ruined it."
"..."

I can't get enough of his face.

Did you laugh out loud at that entire scene? The disrespect man :)
Pages (12) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Julius is annoying AF

BroDa2545 - Yesterday

29 by Shoujoaddict »»
3 hours ago

» To the people who don't like Re:Zero, Why? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

opal_shimmer - Feb 20, 2021

250 by Megaman-is-hard1 »»
Apr 23, 8:53 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2016

1722 by Grazzerz »»
Apr 21, 10:54 PM

» Isn't it more realistic for Emilia to fall in love with Reinhard than Subaru? ( 1 2 )

Sanjay63773 - Apr 4

69 by Altofanime »»
Apr 20, 3:11 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 8, 2016

527 by XionnaMing »»
Apr 19, 10:26 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.