Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Active Raid: Kidou Kyoushuushitsu Dai Hachi Gakari 2nd Episode 8 Discussion

Aug 28, 2016 8:57 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Eh..it was kinda boring tbh this episode.

Not muh fun going around but more of the mysterious assailant case. I did like how hey focus a little more on the world building with more focus on the lesser well-known regions in the city though and the refugees.

Aug 28, 2016 10:09 AM

A certain shomewhat sad episode, pretty much can tell the current condition of those certain country and the misfortune to their people in our world. Ahem the war, boat and death.

Like how they use the "rain" in this episode.

Compare to the other episodes where there is fun element, this episode is different which make it seems boring to the people who watch it.

Aug 28, 2016 10:43 AM
valvravetruth said:

Compare to the other episodes where there is fun element, this episode is different which make it seems boring to the people who watch it.

Depends on your interests.

Just like primarily serious shows will sometimes have a comedy episode or two, in this case it's a mostly goofy show with a couple of serious parts included.

Either way, I thought it was a good episode in and of itself. For a show with so little world-building, it was actually rather refreshing for them to stop and develop some more.

Which also ties into the main plot too, given the political stuff they implied.

Aug 28, 2016 10:49 AM

Still another "side-story" revenge-related kind episode. As usual Sena gets easily attached to person except Kuroki like that.

Aug 28, 2016 10:59 AM

well politics and some drama of ethnics....An ok episode

Aug 28, 2016 11:25 AM

It was an okay episode!

We had some drama of ethics and politics!

Aug 28, 2016 12:26 PM

So now we're dealing with immigrantion-caused crimes. And that one dude have a very good reason for wanting to leave his original country.

I actually liked this episode quite a bit. Giving Sena's job a bit more time in the spotlight is always nice.

Aug 28, 2016 4:22 PM

This episode carried a pretty heavy message about the nature of "helping"

Atin was a nice character.

Aug 28, 2016 8:47 PM
Great episode. Unfortunately (or not) people in the first world, will never understand how is living in those conditions.

Aug 29, 2016 1:17 AM

mostly it does bro many peeps in the first,second or third world countries will never understand those conditions while living in some country like that and tbh i still hate the characters in this anime :P
The current game that i play: Azur Lane :3

Aug 29, 2016 6:12 AM

It seriously blows to be Atin. I can understand his situation, but it doesn't condone the terrorist actions that he took against the citizens of Japan as retaliation for the Government's relationship with that country's dictator.
HESTIAAPPROVES

Aug 29, 2016 8:34 AM

It was kinda sad I guess
Next episode looks interesting

Aug 29, 2016 8:35 AM

I know that rain will be used in an emotional scene. Didn't disappoint.
"Look at all this rain... " I like that scene. Made me consider actually watching the 1st season. For a second I thought he's gonna go why japan always raining my country not, something.
Modified by ernst, Aug 29, 2016 8:38 AM
"Why do I always realize it... when I've already lost it..." -Guts, Berserk
"Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained." -Gilgamesh, Fate/stay night
"We are constantly living in a peaceful world that somebody else won for us. Even if it were only a day of peace, I will be grateful for its value." - Minashiro Tsubaki, FAFNER
"Screw you, future me!" -Makise Kurisu, Steins;Gate
"We used to show off by waging wars and whatnot." -Watashi, Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita
"Call me Moses. I'm going to part the sea of students before your eyes." -Moses?, Valvrave
"Time is guilty." -Andō & Tomoyo, INOU-Battle

Aug 29, 2016 9:12 AM

I liked how this episode was different in that it was a lot more serious than normal episodes, the ending was pretty sad though.

Aug 30, 2016 6:07 AM

It was obvious he was behind it, but still was quite a blow. Not to mention the deportation is essentially a death sentence.

Aug 31, 2016 12:44 AM

what a sad episode.

Aug 31, 2016 3:31 AM
Shingster

A good all round episode that focused more on world building and character development rather than combat

The invisable willwear and its user was interesting and the villain was someone that i had sympathy for and could relate to.

Loved how they used real world events to relate to in this episode
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Sep 5, 2016 7:35 PM

getting attached to the person you're investigating can lead to your trust to him and believing that he's got nothing to do with it.
It's obvious that Bird is the one who supplies the willwear to the prime suspects! or maybe not?
4/5.

Nov 11, 2016 10:45 AM

Poor Atin, it's a shame their friendship had to end that way.
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.