Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 27, 2016 8:20 PM

Feb 2010
so it looks like they are trapped in a ground hog day loop.
one where if some one leaves the scarlet devil mansion when an unknown knocks on the door they die... then time seems to reset aprently reimu thinks suika is the culprit but idk... time manipulations not her thing... making them repeat festivals is diffrent then increasing the density of festivals.
so epiosde 4 is planned to be the final episode they reduced it from 12.. well given the time gap between episodes i cant really blame them
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Aug 28, 2016 11:06 PM

Jun 2014
This was a way better episode than the 2 others, also it was planned as a 12 episodes serie? Damn I'm wondering if they cut some stuff or if they just compressed everything already.
Aug 28, 2016 11:11 PM

Feb 2010
Thai777 said:
This was a way better episode than the 2 others, also it was planned as a 12 episodes serie? Damn I'm wondering if they cut some stuff or if they just compressed everything already.
judging by this episode it was going to be similar to higurashi were they died/vanished then time reset day repeats from the beginning but with slightly different things happening
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Aug 29, 2016 8:02 PM

Jun 2014
hazerddex said:
Thai777 said:
judging by this episode it was going to be similar to higurashi were they died/vanished then time reset day repeats from the beginning but with slightly different things happening

I see, btw where did you find that info that the anime was going to be 12 episodes?
Dec 25, 2016 5:07 AM

Jan 2009
Mmm, Patchouli fanservice~

Was nice to finally hear Alice in this series, too.

Looking forward to the next episode after the whole Endless Eight vibe from it.
We're the same. Nuisances with nowhere to go.
Dec 31, 2016 8:45 PM
Dec 2016
The plot is amazing!!! I didn't even notice all the hints before, and everything makes so much sense after.

These guys really should turn pro. I've never seen a better adaptation where it hit me out of nowhere like that.

More topics from this board

» Is Touhou for certified hood niggas

putaslayer - Mar 29

5 by Nightmare1266 »»
Apr 6, 8:46 PM

» Episode 4

Treepy - Nov 14, 2021

18 by Siranto1 »»
Sep 28, 2023 11:26 AM

Poll: » Touhou Niji Sousaku Doujin Anime: Musou Kakyou Episode 4 Discussion

Ranacchi - May 17, 2023

2 by Siranto1 »»
Sep 28, 2023 11:18 AM

» Why is this on mal but Fantasy Kaleidoscope isn't ?

Joachim_mal - Oct 9, 2021

10 by Aeroblade »»
May 17, 2023 3:38 AM

» When will this anime be finished?

Tsubaki13 - Aug 18, 2013

21 by rockrick »»
Feb 28, 2023 7:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.