Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 27, 2016 2:09 PM
Jul 2016
Hi guys i need some help to choose what manga to buy.It's i big problem for me because i will buy it from US and i live in a country in Europe.I can buy manga from US every 4-5 months now i have around 135$.I heard many good things about Vagabond and Berserk but Berserk is out of print.Pople told me about JoJo too i wanted something funny like Prison School but is it worth it?What quality are those volumes?
JessDTAug 28, 2016 11:55 AM
Aug 27, 2016 2:23 PM

Nov 2015
I recommend you buying Prison School. I currently have all the English volumes right now which is up to 4. It's hilarious and it's worth the read! It's $20 for each volume, but if you shop online and go on Barnes and Noble, you'd get 25% off which is a good deal. Upon ordering, I got the books in mint condition and got it plastic wrapped as well. You also get coupons included if you shop online too. But, it all depends on what you're tastes are like, buy whatever you want.
Aug 31, 2016 12:50 AM

Jul 2015
Why can't you buy from Europe shops.? Last time I checked, manga volumes were not illegal there.
I'm pretty sure it would cost you a little less in shipping. Or you cna check out some asian bookstores that offer shipping and sell english volumes.

If you want something funny, pick Sakamoto Desu Ga. It's the most awesome and funiest manga there is. I believe there's only 4 volumes and the manga is finished.
I HAVE TWO RULES:

RULE ONE: I'M ALWAYS RIGHT
RULE TWO: IF I'M WRONG, REFER TO RULE ONE...
Aug 31, 2016 6:38 PM
Aug 2016
Don't know why you can't buy manga from Europe. I can and I live in the UK, well we kinda don't count but yeah the manga you should try

Another
Food Wars
Death Note
Aug 31, 2016 9:14 PM

Sep 2013
I think Jojo's would make an excellent collection! Have you perhaps seen the new editions? They look really great especially since they're hardcover c: And yeah, it's not just their appearance but the story's really enjoyable as well! ^^
Sep 1, 2016 7:38 AM
Jul 2016
Sifr said:
Why can't you buy from Europe shops.? Last time I checked, manga volumes were not illegal there.
I'm pretty sure it would cost you a little less in shipping. Or you cna check out some asian bookstores that offer shipping and sell english volumes.

If you want something funny, pick Sakamoto Desu Ga. It's the most awesome and funiest manga there is. I believe there's only 4 volumes and the manga is finished.
TheAnimeAddict22 said:
Don't know why you can't buy manga from Europe. I can and I live in the UK, well we kinda don't count but yeah the manga you should try

Another
Food Wars
Death Note

It's because manga in my country is poorly made and my family from US is visiting me every couple months thats why.But thanks for respoding
Sep 1, 2016 8:50 AM

Jul 2015
If it's your family who's bringing it, I don't think that Prison School is a good idea, considering all the fanservice there is.
I was going to mention Tokyo Ghoul as well, but .... well, it's kinda gore at some moments.
But Sakamoto desu ga is definitely good. I'm sure even the persons who's bringing it to you will have a nice time reading it while travelling.
I HAVE TWO RULES:

RULE ONE: I'M ALWAYS RIGHT
RULE TWO: IF I'M WRONG, REFER TO RULE ONE...

More topics from this board

» When will be the next chapter of One punch Man released ?

MagrMal - 1 hour ago

0 by MagrMal »»
1 hour ago

» How many chapters do you read a month?

Rissio - Apr 4

21 by malvarez1 »»
7 hours ago

» Manga Wisdom for the Ages ( 1 2 )

Nekoburger - Aug 9, 2023

52 by Luxology »»
11 hours ago

» Ur fav manga

Aoust_Adenca - Mar 10, 2023

21 by eatyourgreenz »»
Yesterday, 2:49 PM

» Recently Bought Manga, Mahnwa, Manhua, or Light Novels. ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Maora - Oct 24, 2008

5932 by _KaSa »»
Yesterday, 9:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.