Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 25, 2016 9:23 PM
Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
K U S U H A R A Y U I
U
S
U
H
A
R
A
Y
U
I
Aug 25, 2016 10:34 PM

Feb 2013
Seems to be mostly about a friend trying to help another friend and resulting in prostitution. I didn't really find it anything too special rather it felt a little bland but that at least doesn't mean it was bad. If anything it was lengthy. I'm sure others will enjoy it though but I do prefer something a bit more feisty.

The ending song, is that an attempt at imitating Daoko?
HentaiAug 25, 2016 10:48 PM

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Aug 26, 2016 2:47 AM

Apr 2015
It was ok, my main problem with it is the same as with Sei Shoujo anime, the story is not very good and gets in the way, the sex scenes are pretty average and the art is much worse than the one in VN which was fantastic.
Aug 27, 2016 11:20 AM
Aug 2011
Hentai said:

Yeah, I throught the same thing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nskh_L0IHmc
Aug 28, 2016 12:38 PM
Jul 2008
I liked it, wished Yuki had the sexy tanlines she had in the VN though (it was on the DVD cover, what a false advertisement lol).
Black-HopeAug 28, 2016 12:44 PM
Aug 28, 2016 12:53 PM

Nov 2010
I really dislike these whores that pretend to be bashful and troubled. They serve no purpose other than to slow things down, be annoying, have frigid scenes and make everything less enjoyable in general with their bullshit and the tone they bring to the stories. They even used the old trope of blackmailing with photos, but AFTER she had already gone out of her way to whore herself out to old shitheads.

This is the total opposite to last week's JK Bitch ni Shiboraretai, which was fun all the way right from the start, with enjoyable characters, even if it only had half the running time.
Sep 2, 2016 7:54 AM
Oct 2013
Whoa surprisingly dramatic, in the story and mood.

It showed off the lewdness of the body well. Particularly delicious body line and fluids as with araki hideki's style. Got a bit of rare sports bikini as well.

Was suspenseful in the gym storage and the possibility of being found out by the guys. Well the coach found out XD loled at 'okay, kawaragi, I will teach you the path of humans'

Kawaragi became cool beauty slut at the end, although seemed to quit after graduation.

Did not expect such plot twist at the end. Didn't explain why she is an owner of a host club, but it was good of her to look out for her friend I guess? Didn't really explain why track club was so important to kawaragi that she 'lost everything' after quitting, either...

Ending theme was pretty nice, although the lyrics were a bit weird or a bit crazy XD did not even recognize was dango daikazoku singer.
User-sanSep 2, 2016 8:15 AM
Sep 2, 2016 8:40 PM

Dec 2011
Filze said:
Hentai said:

Yeah, I throught the same thing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nskh_L0IHmc

It's by the same artist......
Sep 3, 2016 5:06 AM
Oct 2013
@PolynAzn The credits clearly said it was chata
Sep 3, 2016 5:39 AM

Jul 2013
"My friend said she felt empty after quitting track so to help her out I decided to turn her into a prostitute."

Also what was the deal with that pill at the end of the first scene, like the guy put the pill on his dick telling her to swallow it while cleaning him off and nothing happened and we never see that guy again, what was that supposed to be? Something to get her horny to do it again? Maybe a mint for her breath? I have no idea.

Anyway the sex scenes with Yukki were good, love how even though she was practically raped and it wasn't even her own debt that she was selling herself for, the expressions she had made her look like she enjoyed it. (Well in the last 2 scenes she definitely enjoyed it)

In short: Story was shit, nobody cares about blondie, Yukki's decisions make no sense but at least she does it good.

Edit:And now that I think about it not only did the blonde girl turned her friend into a prostitute but she also got her money when Yukki gave them to the blonde guy to pay her debt.
MuFeRSep 3, 2016 5:56 AM
Sep 3, 2016 6:37 AM
Oct 2013
MuFeR said:
Also what was the deal with that pill at the end of the first scene, like the guy put the pill on his dick telling her to swallow it while cleaning him off and nothing happened and we never see that guy again, what was that supposed to be? Something to get her horny to do it again? Maybe a mint for her breath? I have no idea.
I believe it was pregnancy pill to prevent her from getting pregnant. She was expressing concern about the nakadashi and he said 'it will be fine if you just swallow this' or something.

MuFeR said:
Edit:And now that I think about it not only did the blonde girl turned her friend into a prostitute but she also got her money when Yukki gave them to the blonde guy to pay her debt.
I don't think she had debt. At the end, it was shown she was the owner of the host club and the guys are her underlings. So the abuse from them was all an act to get Yukki into the enkou and then feel good about helping her friend in (fake) time of need. But newayz, yukki was enjoying it afterwards and making money for herself (plus filled in the empytiness from quitting track club which was so imoortant for some reason) so it was a good result (*^ー゚)b
User-sanSep 3, 2016 6:41 AM
Sep 3, 2016 8:13 AM

Jul 2013
User-san said:
I don't think she had debt. At the end, it was shown she was the owner of the host club and the guys are her underlings. So the abuse from them was all an act to get Yukki into the enkou and then feel good about helping her friend in (fake) time of need. But newayz, yukki was enjoying it afterwards and making money for herself (plus filled in the empytiness from quitting track club which was so imoortant for some reason) so it was a good result (*^ー゚)b

Ye that's what I meant, she didn't have any debt so she ended up getting her friend's money since as you said the blonde guy was her underling.
Sep 3, 2016 10:15 AM

Oct 2009
Gersen said:
I really dislike these whores that pretend to be bashful and troubled. They serve no purpose other than to slow things down, be annoying, have frigid scenes and make everything less enjoyable in general with their bullshit and the tone they bring to the stories. They even used the old trope of blackmailing with photos, but AFTER she had already gone out of her way to whore herself out to old shitheads.

Sorry but I can't agree with you this time. These whores did not pretend to be bashful and troubled. Mako outright stated she was doing prostitution, and Yukki fully agreed to that and knew where she was going. Yukki wasn't even in trouble, she did all that on her own free will. And her having a moment of hesitation and not wanting the fact of her prostition to be spred around the school are only natural, when you think about it. And that trope doesn't quite work, since as you yourself stated - "she had already gone out of her way to whore herself out". So it's not that they failed at using a trope, it's just you who was trying to see a trope which there wasn't even intended

User-san said:
Kawaragi became cool beauty slut at the end, although seemed to quit after graduation.

She actually quit at least half an year before graduation

MuFeR said:

As User-san already said, I thought it was pretty obvious it was a pregnancy pill. And are you serious about "we never see that guy again"? He was the one who had sex with Yukki in the gym storage room just a minute later

MuFeR said:
Anyway the sex scenes with Yukki were good, love how even though she was practically raped and it wasn't even her own debt that she was selling herself for, the expressions she had made her look like she enjoyed it. (Well in the last 2 scenes she definitely enjoyed it)

She wasn't raped. She gave her virginity out of her own free will, and in the gym storage room she wasn't exactly forced, either. Maybe she just wasn't paid

MuFeR said:
In short: Story was shit, nobody cares about blondie, Yukki's decisions make no sense but at least she does it good.

I don't agree at all. Yukki obviously cared about Mako, and that's why she was trying to help her
Sep 3, 2016 4:53 PM

Mar 2010
That ending was a surprise to me as well:

I at first thought that the blonde was being whored out and that her friend came to help her out.

It turns out that she's the "host club" owner; ala Final Boss. She talked about how she helped fill her friend's void while she's getting her spot slurped like a Queen. :v
Sep 3, 2016 7:48 PM

Jul 2013
Serhiyko said:

As User-san already said, I thought it was pretty obvious it was a pregnancy pill. And are you serious about "we never see that guy again"? He was the one who had sex with Yukki in the gym storage room just a minute later

Yeah okay that was my bad I just forgot that she was again with him right after but no it wasn't pretty obvious that it was a pregnancy pill. The dialogue went like this.

Yukki - I...My mind's blank...Did I cum?
Guy - Yukki, you'll be okay if you swallow this.
Yukki - What is it?
Guy - Swallow it while you clean up my dick.

From that I assumed it had something to do with her cumming
MuFeR said:

Serhiyko said:

She wasn't raped. She gave her virginity out of her own free will, and in the gym storage room she wasn't exactly forced, either. Maybe she just wasn't paid

I completely disagree, she told him he can only do it with her if he puts on a condom, she was telling him not to put it in and the guy ignored her and went bareback while she was still screaming not to. The fact that she ended up enjoying it doesn't mean it wasn't rape. She gave up very quickly and started enjoying it but he still put it in without her consent so as I said it's "technically rape" but just didn't give that rape vibe since just few seconds later she didn't care.
MuFeR said:

Serhiyko said:

I don't agree at all. Yukki obviously cared about Mako, and that's why she was trying to help her

(Edit:If you talk about the "nobody cares about the blondie" part of my comment then you misunderstood, I meant she did nothing special in the first scene at the hotel and later in the car with the teacher so nobody (from the viewers) cares about her.If that's not what you meant and you talk about the "Yukki's decisions make no sense" part of my comment keep reading)

I'm not really talking about how she felt/cared for her friend but for the smaller details, ended up wearing a mask during sex to hide her identity only to blow him while he took a hundred pictures of her (guy wasn't even hiding the phone) and then she was forced to do it with him again thanks to that, after she did it again with him he just gave her a micro sd card so for all we know the next day he could tell her "oh you know, I have a copy of all the pictures of that micro sd card I gave you on my computer so I guess we'll have to do it again". Having said that he did something similar anyway, the next day when the teacher showed Yukki the picture album with her doing it in the gym storage room many of the photos were closeups and one even was POV of the dude while Yukki was blowing him before sex (if you go back to the episode you see how it's impossible that anyone but him could take the pictures), so the first guy took more pictures and even gave them to the teacher afterwards.
MuFeRSep 3, 2016 8:33 PM
Sep 3, 2016 10:14 PM

Dec 2011
User-san said:
@PolynAzn The credits clearly said it was chata

Thanks for proving what I said.
Sep 3, 2016 10:25 PM

May 2015
Is it some sort of super power, to become a slut faster than a speeding bullet? XD
Sep 4, 2016 1:51 AM

Oct 2009
MuFeR said:
I completely disagree, she told him he can only do it with her if he puts on a condom, she was telling him not to put it in and the guy ignored her and went bareback while she was still screaming not to. The fact that she ended up enjoying it doesn't mean it wasn't rape. She gave up very quickly and started enjoying it but he still put it in without her consent so as I said it's "technically rape" but just didn't give that rape vibe since just few seconds later she didn't care.

Which is exactly the reason why he gave her a pregnancy pill later
And it's still not a rape. Whether or not you use a condom is not what constitutes a rape

MuFeR said:
I'm not really talking about how she felt/cared for her friend but for the smaller details, ended up wearing a mask during sex to hide her identity only to blow him while he took a hundred pictures of her (guy wasn't even hiding the phone) and then she was forced to do it with him again thanks to that, after she did it again with him he just gave her a micro sd card so for all we know the next day he could tell her "oh you know, I have a copy of all the pictures of that micro sd card I gave you on my computer so I guess we'll have to do it again". Having said that he did something similar anyway, the next day when the teacher showed Yukki the picture album with her doing it in the gym storage room many of the photos were closeups and one even was POV of the dude while Yukki was blowing him before sex (if you go back to the episode you see how it's impossible that anyone but him could take the pictures),

I actually agree with you on this one
Maybe Mako had dealt with him later

MuFeR said:
so the first guy took more pictures and even gave them to the teacher afterwards.

I don't think he gave them to the teacher, the teacher probably just found them on the web
SerhiykoSep 4, 2016 2:07 AM
Sep 4, 2016 4:32 AM

Jul 2013
Serhiyko said:
And it's still not a rape. Whether or not you use a condom is not what constitutes a rape

It is most definitely by definition a rape because she clearly told him he couldn't put it in and he still did and also told him he can't cum inside and he also did, the first one would make it a rape by law and also the second one because the guy clearly did it on purpose, doing it without her consent for any reason whether that was because she changed her mind before-midway or whenever or because she didn't want to do it without a condom is a valid reason, doing anything during the sexual act that she didn't want (that may even mean a position you don't want and partner doesn't change it after you tell him/her) is also considered rape and cumming inside her without permission is part of that whether he gives her a pill or not later. As I said you can't get the rape vibe because literally 2 seconds after she was shouting "NO" she ended up enjoying it(further proof she's dumb) and honestly if there was a rape tag on MAL i wouldn't use it here, that's why I used the wording "technically rape" on my previous comment.
MuFeRSep 4, 2016 6:20 AM
Sep 4, 2016 5:13 AM
Oct 2013
PolynAzn said:
But it disproves what you said.
Sep 4, 2016 8:37 PM

Dec 2011
User-san said:
PolynAzn said:
But it disproves what you said.
I had a brainfart. Thought they meant that Clannad ED. No idea why.
Sep 5, 2016 4:50 AM
Oct 2013
Serhiyko said:
Gersen said:

Sorry but I can't agree with you this time. These whores did not pretend to be bashful and troubled. Mako outright stated she was doing prostitution, and Yukki fully agreed to that and knew where she was going. Yukki wasn't even in trouble, she did all that on her own free will. And her having a moment of hesitation and not wanting the fact of her prostition to be spred around the school are only natural, when you think about it. And that trope doesn't quite work, since as you yourself stated - "she had already gone out of her way to whore herself out". So it's not that they failed at using a trope, it's just you who was trying to see a trope which there wasn't even intended
I think Gersen just watched RAW and thought he understood what was going on when he didn't, then made judgement on his wrong assumptions.
Sep 6, 2016 3:15 PM

Jan 2013
The animation was kind of like queen bee's crap. Lots of sliding but no jiggle.
Sep 7, 2016 5:28 AM
Oct 2013
@sonictoryuiai But most hentai has no jiggle (besides the breasts). Actually, queen bee has more 'jiggle' of the rest of the body than most hentais.
Sep 7, 2016 4:52 PM

Oct 2015
Shit tags
Shit "story"
Shit characters

Shit hentai

In the end: just one more shit hentai in the World. ^_^

PS.: and I know that you'll quote this with all your might ;) Oh, feel free to do it S2
TechOtaku-hSep 7, 2016 5:05 PM
Oct 7, 2016 1:52 AM
Oct 2014
Guys want to ask something abt the story?
Maybe anyone in here have more understanding abt the story or have played the game :D

1. When is Yuuki told Mako she felt empty after quitting track?
At Prologue i didnt see anything abt it, except at the end when Mako get the text from Yuuki.

2. Who said the quotes at the Ending ?

"Graduate
Advance to the next grade
If even then
I dont find anything
If that happens
I'll
I'll fill that hole for you again"

"Possibilities
They come from nothing
They arent generated
Not at all
They will one day flourish
But until that day
You must nurture them
Youth is"

3. And Whats the meaning of those quotes?
Isnt it means if shes doesnt find anything to fill her hole, that she will back to prostitute?
CMIIW
Oct 7, 2016 3:23 AM

Oct 2009
dixie89 said:
2. Who said the quotes at the Ending ?

"Graduate

That was Yuuki recalling the headmaster words (from his speech at the beginning of the episode)

dixie89 said:
3. And Whats the meaning of those quotes?
Isnt it means if shes doesnt find anything to fill her hole, that she will back to prostitute?
CMIIW

That was again Mako pointing out about Yuuki reflecting on the headmaster's words - or in a more general sense - about how teachers and adults tell students they are obliged to fill some role, find good job, acquire needed skills for said job through education, and success at all of these. It's a known fact that many young people in Japan can't cope up with the stress and responsibilities and many turn into hikikomori (if they can) or just simply commit a suicide, and so on. Some choose to turn into prostitutes, like in this case
Oct 9, 2016 2:47 AM
Oct 2014

Imo, thats weird for Headmaster said something like

"Graduate
If even then
I dont find anything
If that happens
I'll

So, i think the first quote was not referred from Headmaster.
Its more like "I" in the quote was referring to Yuuki since shes the one whos graduating.

But, then i read
"I'll

thats when i confused, since i remember the one who said that was Mako at 27:12.

"She told me that after quitting track, she felt empty.
So thats why I gave her something to fill that hole."
, said Mako to her subordinate.

I still dont get it, maybe if i play the game i will have more understanding.
Idk its because the sub was bad, or just my english XD
However i thank you for ur replied.
Feb 28, 2017 6:30 PM

Oct 2013
This one was great, but if they added one more episode at least to flush out/finish the story then it would be amazing! They left you right when it was really getting good.
Mar 19, 2017 2:24 AM
Mar 2017
Considering how I could appreciate the art and animation styles of Stringendo, I also was able to enjoy this. They come together during the scenes to be a good enough approximation of vanilla, rough lovemaking for me. And I really love it in both series and others when their bras and panties are still on or mostly on during most of the scenes. X)

I did find it interesting that although the blackmail essentially turned out to be roleplay, I wonder why Yuuki forgot to cover her face at times when she could see the phone angled high enough and hear via the camera's clicks that the first guy indeed was including her face in the images. I suppose because she ultimately did not fight back, she enjoyed it.
Aug 15, 2020 11:59 PM

Feb 2018
having sex in school ? Ohhh shit... Kawaragi-san, I heard a sigh, lol.
Nov 13, 2022 5:49 PM

Nov 2010
Animation was so so and I didn't get a hard on initially, but that sex scene with the coach was nice. I like seeing their armpits exposed while being f*cked hard.
That was interesting twist at the end and that ED sounded nice. 7/10
Aug 20, 2023 2:27 AM
Oct 2022
Pensé que iba a terminar mal XD. Existirán amigas que hagan eso ? Quede impresionado
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.