Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 25, 2016 5:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I'm really starting to think that Demon guy is somehow related to Yukina (her father??)

Looks like a full out invasion type of battle this episode. Action is nice, kinda liked how they are also giving other characters a chance to show their talent in the battle. Mirasa also really underestimated her opponents imo. Efi Dorg fighting dirty, poor Sebastian D:

Best episode so far imo.
Aug 25, 2016 5:38 AM
Dec 2011
Oh damn they killed PA Works lol.
Aug 25, 2016 6:18 AM

Sep 2015
Holysh1t of an episode, full out battle fitting for the last few episodes. RIP Sebastian :( but we still havn't see the body yet so there is a slim chance he survive and of course that bitch must be alive also.

That transportation sphere pretty much almost complete, i wonder how are they going to stop Efildog owerwhelming power.
Aug 25, 2016 8:38 AM

Dec 2012
D-Joe said:

But I want season 2 Shirobako:(
Aug 25, 2016 1:53 PM

May 2015
Holy crap, that was such an intense episode! The whole situation just took a turn for the worse. They got completely overpowered by the Efidolg. Sebastian may even be dead now... The wait for the next episode will be such a pain....

D-Joe said:

I noticed that! I loved what they did there XD!
ReverberateAug 25, 2016 1:59 PM

Aug 25, 2016 1:59 PM

Apr 2010
Well lot's of action this episode not to mention lots of drama as well.
Things are getting very interesting and it makes me wonder what we will get to see next episode, if there is one seeing PA works was destroyed...
Aug 25, 2016 5:22 PM
Aug 2016
Anyone found this subbed yet all mine don't have subs
Aug 25, 2016 8:07 PM
Jan 2012
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I'm really starting to think that Demon guy is somehow related to Yukina (her father??)

The demon guy told Yukina that he was good friend with her father.
Aug 25, 2016 8:58 PM
Jan 2013
Am I the only one that thinks that maybe Akagi is going to end with Yukihime ?
Aug 25, 2016 11:08 PM
Jul 2018
That was one intense episode and there were a lot of actions in this!
Aug 26, 2016 1:55 PM

Apr 2014
like the oni
poor sebastian
they save false yukihime hahhah
Aug 26, 2016 1:57 PM

Jan 2014
God damn... This episode was crazy good. R.I.P Sebastian.... this... damn I can't wait for the next one.
Watch Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, you wont be disappointed. http://q.pokefarm.org/user/Uran10
Check out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEz0PrV3Vh-ksW0mzOWnnSQ

Aug 26, 2016 3:14 PM

Apr 2015
Excellent mecha fight this week. I hope that other anime studios will learn a thing or two about 3D animation compositing from P.A. Works.
Now that it is confirmed Muetta is a clone of Yukihime, I think that Yukina are too. They just look too much alike and I don't believe 'genes are strong in this one' excuse.
So that contraption with Yukihime's head actually was a fabricator capable of creating life forms. In last episodes discussion I called it '3D printer' as a joke but it looks like that it is one.

P.S. I wouldn't be surprised is Sebastian survived after Shen just teased us with fancy ejection system they have.
Aug 26, 2016 4:36 PM

Apr 2014
All hell broke loose

Aug 26, 2016 8:43 PM

Dec 2014
P.A. Works got wrecked. Ouch.

So it turns out that Muetta ISN'T Yukihime. Interesting....
Aug 26, 2016 9:30 PM

Jan 2015
One more question is now answered... No more such "person" named Yukihime anymore, at least not the "genuine" one.
And now, let the invasion begin. That 's an interesting battle between Sebastian and Mirasa. A battle among servant.
Damn that word. LOL
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Aug 26, 2016 10:14 PM
Jan 2012
Gezzas said:
I wouldn't be surprised is Sebastian survived after Shen just teased us with fancy ejection system they have.

Its stated in the ending of the episode that Shen could escape because her GAUS was the latest model from US that came with the escape pod. Sebastian's one was not equipped with it.
Aug 27, 2016 12:25 AM

Oct 2008
I laughed when I saw they destroyed P.A.Works' brand new office building XD

Sebastian ;-; I hope Mirasa dies
Aug 27, 2016 5:10 AM

Dec 2012
Reverberate__ said:
Holy crap, that was such an intense episode! The whole situation just took a turn for the worse. They got completely overpowered by the Efidolg. Sebastian may even be dead now... The wait for the next episode will be such a pain....

D-Joe said:

I noticed that! I loved what they did there XD!

Uff...they fix it
Aug 27, 2016 5:34 AM

Mar 2015
This "the darkness before the dawn" episode! I really thought Sophie was going to hop into a GAUSS but it didn't happen. And Camera Boy is going to get himself killed one of these days....
The sword that takes life gives life
Aug 27, 2016 5:45 AM

Feb 2014
I found it very amusing and funny that Efidolg's shield spear pierced P.A. Works' new building! XD

Aside from that, this episode shows just how overwhelmed Ouma and the GAUS crew were against Efidolg. Despite their best efforts, they have no other choice to abandon the base, and in doing so, abandoning the corner and hinge stones Efidolg were solely after.

I'm glad that Shen okay thanks to her GAUS 3 ejection system. The same can't be said for Sebastian though, who honourably sacrificed himself in order to kill Mirasa. Hopefully she's gone for good now...

It's only a matter of time before Efidolg uses the stones to summon the portal for their main force, but I would guess that it would take time for that to happen. If there's a way that Ouma and Co can strike Efidolg during that phase and prevent Efidolg's ultimate goal from happening, then I hope they'll take that chance and win. =)

Great episode overall and the 3D animation for the fights was excellent!
Aug 27, 2016 5:46 AM

Jan 2014
Top_Sergeant said:
This "the darkness before the dawn" episode! I really thought Sophie was going to hop into a GAUSS but it didn't happen. And Camera Boy is going to get himself killed one of these days....

He should have been dead a long time ago tbh
Watch Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, you wont be disappointed. http://q.pokefarm.org/user/Uran10
Check out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEz0PrV3Vh-ksW0mzOWnnSQ

Aug 27, 2016 10:16 AM

Jun 2013
Damn what a great and intense episode! It's really sad how underrated this show really is as its better than a lot of Mecha's
Aug 27, 2016 10:45 AM

Dec 2014
thing went a little more berserk this time....Action starts now
Aug 27, 2016 12:52 PM
Apr 2014
WHAATT?!? We finally know what the relation between Yukina's father and that demon-masked guy is? Damn. That was surprising. Never thought we'd get more information about her father.

Also that attack is ridiculous. The planet was barely able to defend before. Half of that force would have been sufficient probably.

Did they have to end it like this D: Couldn't they let him sacrifice himself at the beginning of the next episode? >.>
Aug 27, 2016 2:11 PM

Oct 2014
Best episode so far in my opinion. Hopefully the series will finish strong!
Aug 27, 2016 2:35 PM

Aug 2013
Not a fan of action centered episodes, but the story was interesting again. Can't wait for more.
Meta_Yoshi said:

Great episode overall and the 3D animation for the fights was excellent!

It wasn't rather that bad for 3DCG (watchable at least), but tbh it still looks crappy, wooden and soulless for me.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Aug 27, 2016 6:38 PM
Aug 2016
Lesson still not learn... solid projectile/ missile don't work...only explosion or laser can hit them..just explode the missile upon target reach
Aug 27, 2016 8:28 PM

Dec 2013
Question, why the fuck are these people acting like idealistic idiots who don't expect the people invading them won't kill or capture them in an inhumane manner? It's literally crazy how they all expect to stay in a "research facility" in the middle of an invasion zone and come out unharmed because of "reasons".

And then they all go nuts because Sebastian died in action. Dudes, what the hell did you expect? That the alien invaders would come in carrying flowers???

And that goddamn Camera virgin. If he doesn't die at the end of this show, there is no justice in their universe. Little fucker needs to die. Pronto!
HESTIAAPPROVES
Aug 27, 2016 9:54 PM

Jul 2010
This was definitely the best episode so far, a lot of stuff happened and I'm excited for the next for sure.
Aug 28, 2016 1:23 PM
Jul 2014
interesting episode. And it's not over yet. we still have at least 3 more episodes to go. Efidolg has already reached the last piece of the spatial bridging device, and from those brainwashing nanites, its clear that Efidolg intends a fate worse than death for all of earth.

To follow up on L-Ryoshi's post, I'm surprised that more hasn't been done. Given the evidence accrued so far, why has every nuclear missile not been launched at that shield? We already know that at a minimum, tactical nuclear warheads with even a low yield can do enough damage to force Efidolg units to stop for repairs.

We know that other nations, including the US, are mass-producing parts for the GAUS series, so It's a surprise that more haven't been produced.
Aug 28, 2016 5:59 PM

Jan 2009
RIP base and RIP Sebastian

and there it is Yukihime/Muetta is just a clone of the original Yukihime in the past
Aug 29, 2016 9:36 AM
Jul 2018
Episode was fire. They should keep this awesomeness til the very finish.

komasan said:
I laughed when I saw they destroyed P.A.Works' brand new office building XD

Same.
Aug 30, 2016 2:22 PM

Sep 2014
well this show went from lighthearted to quite the opposite very fast.
They seem to saved some budget early on, especially on the characters faces.

I hope the animation quality steps up again.

Storywise its a bit weird that they thaught they could defeat the enemy with this little force. You would think by now they would have some secret weapon.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Aug 31, 2016 9:16 AM

Jan 2014
Well if Muetta is a clone, then who is Shirahane Yukine and her mother who are indentical to Yukihime also?

Then what is Yukihime, is she really from earth? and the memories of Kennosuke, is it real or engineered?

I don't really trust the demon at all.
Sep 2, 2016 5:25 PM
Mar 2016
xeco said:
yeah, hes probably gonna settle for her since he cant get yuki/yuri (i forgot her name)
Sep 2, 2016 5:26 PM
Mar 2016
loved this episode. still waiting for a ep 22 english sub
Sep 4, 2016 4:05 AM
Jul 2018
why sebastian. why... they just kill him for the sake of killing somebody. the only guy who deserved to die in this anime is camera man.

everyboy knows that rock is what aliens are looking for and yet they don't even dug it up.
Sep 9, 2016 3:17 AM

Dec 2015
Nice action but I wasn't really waiting for more CGI robots after this relatively long break.

So.. hum... why did nobody decide to take the warp device elements away from the facility? And why no country launched some (nuclear) missiles as soon as the spaceship started its descent?

5/5 because I am weak.
Sep 14, 2016 1:08 AM

Sep 2016
CHiSEEN said:
Meanwhile, MC-chan and samurai-kun are just chillin with Oni-dono in the sky and watch him die because...

Yukina is not main protagonist (MC) of this series, Kennosuke Tokisada Ouma (Samurai) is the main protagonist (MC) of this series, here are official sources: http://kuromukuro.com/special_01.html - http://kuromukuro.com/special_02.html - http://kuromukuro.com/special_03.html - http://gs.dengeki.com/news/65145/ - https://webnewtype.com/news/article/75663/. Yukina is the deuteragonist and the main heroine of kuromukuro. It's a pity, but you simply can't argue with facts and official content provided by the official website this series, G's Magazine and Newtype Magazine.

Kuromukuro is a mecha action series with giant robots (Super Robot and Real Robot), and this type of series throughout its history has always had a PILOT (pilot is the person controlling Mech's movements), who is also a character (struggling, defeating and killing their enemies by his own hands, and with direct and active participation in the action, mech action and Mech battles of the series), focused on action, mech action and mech battles. Deuteragonist's position was the maximum position an non-pilot (pilot is the person controlling Mech's movements), who's also not a action character and doesn't have his focus on action, mech action and mech battles (just like in the case of Yukina) has managed to achieve in a mecha action series with giant robots (Super Robot and/or Real Robot).

These are the four mandatory requirements for being main protagonist (MC) from a mecha action series with giant robots (Super Robot and/or Real Robot).
1) The character has to be a Mech Pilot (Pilot is the person controlling Mech's movements).
2) The character has to be a action character (struggling, defeating and killing their enemies with its own hands).
3) The character has to have a direct and active participation in action, mech action and Mech battles of the series.
4) The character's focus should be on the action, mecha action, Mechs and mech battle.

As you can see, Yukina has none of the four mandatory requirements.
SetsunaChunSep 14, 2016 11:49 AM
Sep 30, 2016 4:44 PM

Feb 2013
Gotta wonder if Yukihime-clone is going to turn over control of her mech to Sophie.

This episode had a lot of felt-like-they-copied-from-Eva moments.
Oct 2, 2016 3:13 AM

Nov 2011
Really exciting episode, the narrative that gives a lot of emotions, not wasted in showing fighting chance and we beat even some plot twist in short good stuff. Drawings and animations, better than good, are smitten after this episode.

D-Joe said:

They could not do better reference. XD
Jan 10, 2017 3:49 AM

Mar 2015
Oh no things are looking bad!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jan 30, 2017 9:01 AM

Jun 2008
I thought the Aliens will follow the useless pattern of sending their mech little by little until their forces where depleted but it seems they wised up enough to attack in mass before they lose every important mech they had.

Btw the humans are idiots. They see a massive number of enemies dissenting on them, they know very well they have little chance of defending the place and yet they don't let Mueta get into her mech and fight with them that also holds one of the most powerful mechs.
Who gives a fuck if you don't trust her enough? Your chances are little anyway. You might as well take a gable on her.

groovykirito said:
xeco said:
yeah, hes probably gonna settle for her since he cant get yuki/yuri (i forgot her name)

Doesn't that mean the relatively unimportant guy actually gets the better girl?
She's not a useless crybaby and she even has a better rack.
MonadJan 30, 2017 9:10 AM
Feb 17, 2017 2:56 PM

Jan 2014
And the MVP dies,.. ='(

Monad said:
groovykirito said:

Doesn't that mean the relatively unimportant guy actually gets the better girl?
She's not a useless crybaby and she even has a better rack.

Lol, hadn't thought of that, but yeah.

And @Monad is 100% right: it's not "settling" if what you're settling with is the more mature badass alien clone.

That said, I still don't see how Yukina could have inherited the original Yukihime's genes, even through atavism, when as far as we know the original never had any children of her own.
"I'm a middle schooler bartender!"
- Mishima Hitomi
May 5, 2017 1:41 AM
Jun 2013
wow so shes a clone. I guess most of her body was burnt away and the other people are just clones as well. we also find out horn guy here and yukis pops was best friends. looks like the brainwashing has started and I gatta admit did not see sebation kicking the bucket. At least he took out someone. Also random bald guy appeared.
Jul 28, 2017 4:51 PM
Aug 2014
You'd think they'd lead off with the microscopes mind-control nanabots, but then they have proven to be completely incapable so not really surprising.

Why would they even clone Yukihime? It's not like they've been sending representatives to earth so they needed to look human.

Find it a bit weird with how they treated aliens so far that no-one had any trouble with the alien that does not look like a human.
Apr 11, 2018 2:27 AM

Dec 2012
lol Princess carrying Hime.
Zeru.
Half true?
Yukihime is dead?
A copy based on her DNA? NANI?!
Fake memories?
Shenmi showing off her moves.
Damn! Arm flew off and made the vehicle flip.
Dem stabs!
No. You're name is not Sebas-chan.
Shenmi lost.
Dat PA Works building.
Dat barrier.
Mind control?
Rita.
Dat explosion! He dead.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Feb 13, 2019 10:11 PM

Jul 2013
I knew it! I knew she's a clone of Yukihime. But what about Yukina though? Anyway, UN called them promising all support that they need, where was it? Lol the base got overrun anyway like in a zombie apocalypse. RIP Sebastian.
Dec 25, 2020 5:36 AM

Jul 2016
Nanashi said:
WHAATT?!? We finally know what the relation between Yukina's father and that demon-masked guy is? Damn. That was surprising. Never thought we'd get more information about her father.

Also that attack is ridiculous. The planet was barely able to defend before. Half of that force would have been sufficient probably.

Did they have to end it like this D: Couldn't they let him sacrifice himself at the beginning of the next episode? >.>

Did we really lear5n anything about the father? I am still expecting the father to be the demon.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuromukuro Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2016

106 by gswelcome »»
Aug 19, 2023 9:54 AM

Poll: » Kuromukuro Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 26, 2016

66 by lisalosthername »»
Apr 24, 2023 3:24 AM

Poll: » Kuromukuro Episode 18 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 4, 2016

46 by L01MK »»
Feb 3, 2023 3:50 PM

Poll: » Kuromukuro Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2016

141 by Ronninn »»
Aug 29, 2022 1:32 AM

» 5 Years Anniversary Event

bastek66 - May 11, 2021

1 by Cabron »»
Mar 26, 2022 12:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.