Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 28, 2016 4:20 PM

Jun 2016
Finally an end to this super, but boring arc. They kept repeating the things too long. Kakashi's Susano part was also good.
Aug 28, 2016 4:23 PM
Aug 2016
RIP animation.... T_T
Aug 28, 2016 6:22 PM
Sep 2015
Pyro said:
I kinda forgot how anticlimactic this fight was. Now I remember why Kaguya is one of the worst villains I've seen. I miss Madara...

Kakashi using perfect Susano'o was super cool even though it's such an asspull lmao

She seems to have a pretty big weakness, if all they had to do was touch her to beat her.
Aug 29, 2016 9:09 AM
May 2012
Well....that was anticlimatic indeed. I mean, that's the end of her? Pretty lame if you ask me considering who she is and how powerful she is.
And what the fuck? Animation is shit. Come on, Naruto is one of the most successful Anime out there, and this is its ending, and you give us shit animation?? Should've used the time and budget used on those fillers to make this epic :/ Oh well.
Aug 31, 2016 2:57 PM

Jan 2016
Kakashi should've died 2 episodes ago instead of these dumb asspulls that keeps coming.
Aug 31, 2016 11:38 PM

Jan 2014
Seems like the Kaguya fight is finally over. Let's see when this will end.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Sep 1, 2016 7:48 AM

Jun 2015
STUDIO PIERROT gg man gg. You ruined it!
I bet we're going to get either fillers or an extended version of the future flashbacks!
Sep 2, 2016 12:43 AM

Oct 2015
Great episode indeed too bad its approaching the end and what made it more great was Obito giving Kakashi his Sharingan. Kakashi was the highlight on my part.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Sep 4, 2016 2:02 AM

Jul 2008
Kakashi is a BAMF after all.
Sep 23, 2016 2:44 PM

Jan 2013
Quite weird for Obito to give his Sharingan to him when he's dead.
I guess I'll go with it though.

The Sakura punch felt kind of forced just so she could be part of the team aswell.

Anyway seems Kaguya is about to go down.
Sep 25, 2016 6:11 AM

Apr 2014
Kakashi got both Sharingan eyes from Obito. Kakashi has now a much higher power level, perhaps a similar power level as Naruto and Sasuke.

And Team 7 owns Kaguya with teamwork. I think, the last villain of the series is defeated. An awkward fight and far too long war ends kind of anticlimatically. At least, Naruto didn't convince Kaguya to give up with pure talking.
Sep 29, 2016 2:30 PM

Oct 2009
Asspull after asspull sheesh
Oct 13, 2016 5:27 AM

Jul 2009
Finally the end is coming!
Oct 13, 2016 10:27 AM

Apr 2013
Pierrot knows exactly what I want, more flashbacks pls. Flashbacks from the episode before is like the best thing ever.
Oct 30, 2016 7:08 PM

May 2010
They showed scene of Obito getting stabbed 3 times within 3 episodes IN A FREAKING ROW GOD.

It's just painful to see how anticlimactic this fight was. It already was pretty bad on itself in the manga, but anime prolonging it with unnecessary filler arc, way too many flashbacks, extended Obito's death, showing reused scenes for the 100th time... somehow made it look even worse.

Tbh if not for the preview, I never would have guessed it's already the end of this fight... Fuck. Couldn't they have ended it first, THEN show Indra/Ashura filler arc, and then go for the final battle? It wouldn't make it perfect, but at least slightly better...
Nov 16, 2016 1:35 AM

May 2013
I think it was a pretty good episode. I'm surprised so
many people are complaining about it. The flashbacks were pretty short
and the only bad part imo was the long recap.

I thought I was watching the wrong episode for awhile.
Mar 25, 2017 10:28 AM

Jul 2014
I stopped watching Naruto for a while (stopped at ep. 472) and only resumed now that this anime is officially over (ep. 500 was just released 1-2 days ago from today).

This episode was pretty cool with Kakashi's Susano'o and with the trio's cooperation at the end. BUT... as usual, the flashbacks are killing me. Then again, I've watched this anime tens of episodes at a time from the start instead of watching one episode per week so maybe it feels a lot worse for me but really, all the flashbacks does is take away time for the actual plot to develop which is frustrating. >_<
. . . . . . . . . .
DO NOT touch my rice. . . . . .
I'm Asian. . . . . .
Apr 5, 2017 4:02 PM

Dec 2015
Kakashi rockin' a blue Susano'o, awesome!
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Apr 7, 2017 4:36 PM

Dec 2012
Rin!
Smoove Obito.
Kakashi should become the 6th Hokage?
Kakashi has the Sharingan.
That multi-Tailed Beast Rasen-Shuriken.
Dat transformation!
Of course Sasuke didn't save Sakura.
Kakashi has Susano'o.
Kamui shuriken is cool.
Dat transformation again.
The final mission of the former Team 7.
lol at Naruto putting his clone's head down so he can talk.
Kakashi!
Dat Kamui lightning blade.
Dat Sakura punch.
Dat ending.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Apr 22, 2017 3:22 AM

Jul 2013
Ever since Kaguya appeared the fight against her have been one sided. Naruto and his gang have had the upper hand all this time and it's taking the thrill out of the fight and even though Kaguya is planning something, she's still mostly on the defensive. Come on where are the fancy justus.
May 26, 2017 3:17 PM

May 2013
Why do people keep wanting to push back Naruto being Hokage? Wtf. SEVENTH Hokage? Really Obito? Man, fuck that. Naruto's BEEN deserving of it ever since the Pain Arc! =_____=' I love Kakashi and glad he's not useless anymore. His new moves are pretty sweet. But I can't see him being the 6th Hokage.
May 26, 2017 7:50 PM

Jan 2017
Kokoro_Inuzuka said:
Why do people keep wanting to push back Naruto being Hokage? Wtf. SEVENTH Hokage? Really Obito? Man, fuck that. Naruto's BEEN deserving of it ever since the Pain Arc! =_____=' I love Kakashi and glad he's not useless anymore. His new moves are pretty sweet. But I can't see him being the 6th Hokage.

Experience counts :v
Plus being Hokage means a lot of paperwork than actual battles. We all know Naruto isn't the brightest bloke around to run a country xD
"In this world, wherever there is light – there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be losers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."
-Madara Uchiha

May 26, 2017 11:57 PM

May 2013
AnjuRatty said:
Kokoro_Inuzuka said:

Experience counts :v
Plus being Hokage means a lot of paperwork than actual battles. We all know Naruto isn't the brightest bloke around to run a country xD

That's true, but Shikamaru offered to be his right hand man in that department, so I think he'd be more than well off, ya know xD
Feb 1, 2019 9:22 PM
Jul 2014
TEAM 7!!!!!! They really have come such a long long long long LONG way from how they started. Even Sakura was helpful in this episode!! I knew Obito would find a way to give Kaka his eyes! It seemed too easy, though. I know their teamwork was great, but this Kaguya woman is supposed to be insanely powerful and godlike. I don't think it's over just yet.
Sep 14, 2019 10:09 AM

Mar 2015
Lmao apparently we've forgotten what happened just one episode ago, so they thought they'd help us out!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Sep 18, 2019 3:02 AM

May 2015
looks like it's over
now with Kaguya out of the way
all that's left is Naruto becoming hokage and his wedding

Also how the fuck did Obito knew Kakashi becomes the next hokage? Did he see the future or just guessed it?
anikevinSep 18, 2019 3:06 AM
Dec 20, 2019 6:35 AM

May 2018
Kakashi loves his team mates :D
Jul 17, 2020 9:41 AM

Nov 2019
Kakashi ♡ ♡ ♡

Kakashi of the Sharingan. Happy to see him with two Sharingans.

I like how Naruto is proud "we are talking about the copy Ninja, Kakashi of Sharingan"
The Genius. He had the perfect Susano in seconds. He thought about Kamui-Shuriken and Kamui-Raikiri. He put the plans. I always like how he says "Kamui".

"Kakashi: Gather around. I've got a plan. This will be our last mission as the former squad 7!"

"Kakashi: Naruto .. Sasuke .. Sakura .. you guys make a pretty picture right now. I really love you guys."
I really love you too Kakashi-Sensei ♡

Jan 9, 2021 5:03 PM
Jun 2013
I won't even try to put into words how dumb, stupid, and asinine the first 9 minutes of this anime was. This anime is a dumpster fire at this point.
Apr 4, 2021 6:45 AM

Dec 2007
read here that people had disappointed from the end f the battle, i actually enjoyed it, guess it's because i skipped the fillers so the battle was straight on for me, that final act were actually kind of ending the circle that the whole series started with team 7.

my only disappointment is the short of epic scenes, and maybe that i excepted little more from kaguya, but as i think (and also read) is that kishimoto really hurried the things so it won't be dragged/finishing it classically with 500chp xD

kakashi to get the sharingan back was pure plot convenience, but i actually didn't care since it made him useful again and made that last scene good.

the moment kakashi said: "naruto, sakura, sasuke..." i said flashback alert xD
but this was shorter one, and as i said, it helped ending the circle started from the series beginning.
and the next arc gonna make part 1 finish, gonna love it :D
Jul 6, 2021 9:10 PM

Jan 2020
guess he got the eyes after all. the tail beast rasenshuriken was cool as well as kakashi's susanoo
Jul 6, 2021 9:10 PM

Jan 2020
guess he got the eyes after all. the tail beast rasenshuriken was cool as well as kakashi's susanoo
Jul 30, 2021 8:13 AM

May 2020
Even though he isn't an Uchicha,he can still use Susano.That is Copy ninja Kakashi
May 3, 2022 7:57 PM

Feb 2021
The sheer amount of bullshit in this episode baffles me.

Obito went back to the living world and gave Kakashi his Mangekyo for the time being? Wtf? There's no fricking logic in this. Now he is overpowered as frick albeit this power-up is temporary.

The Kaguya fight was so incredibly underwhelming and felt lame tbh. The war arc was already bad, now it became worse.

I guess the Infinite Tsukuyomi is over now?

Sep 27, 2022 9:44 AM

Aug 2017
Finally, the awaited episode where Kakashi awakens Mangekyou Sharingan in both eyes and also Perfect Susanoo... thank you for everything, Obito.
May 30, 2023 12:45 PM

Aug 2019
As good as it feels to see Kakashi with Sharingan again, can't really ignore the massive plot hole of how that just happened

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 133 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ssjbryando - Oct 29, 2009

191 by shoelaze »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 346 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 23, 2014

58 by Lukas_AAW »»
Apr 23, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 343 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Griffith - Dec 19, 2013

152 by Lukas_AAW »»
Apr 22, 12:44 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 500 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2017

435 by Mabexix »»
Apr 22, 7:45 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 339 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

loveyuri - Nov 21, 2013

162 by Lukas_AAW »»
Apr 21, 11:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.