Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 25, 2016 3:40 AM

Jan 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Luffy using Gear 4th to take down Cracker! And...Nami actually won a fight? Amazing! XD
Aug 25, 2016 3:48 AM

Aug 2010
Lol at Yassop's reaction to Ussop

Damn Urouge won against one of the commanders :O
But I guess that commander was weaker than Cracker

Nami did some nice damage there.

AND GEAR 4 HYPE AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!
Aug 25, 2016 3:54 AM

Jun 2015
Berserk chapter and One piece chapter in one day! Yeeey! :D

Hope Urouge is not dead. This man is a total beast O.O.

Nami finally used the clima tact :D.

Go Luffy! Shred this Cracker to pieces :D
Aug 25, 2016 3:55 AM

Dec 2013
Gear fourth is already here! Hype!

This chapter did an amazing job at hyping up the emperors.
Aug 25, 2016 3:57 AM

Oct 2015
Luffy was struggled to fight one of the commanders i wonder how he will deal with big mam only we have to do is wait .
Also yassop's reaction to ussop i wish it will be animated .
Aug 25, 2016 3:58 AM

Dec 2012
Gear 3rd & Haki did nothing to Cracker.
Urouge managed to defeat a Commander.

Reality check this is The New World.
Nami getting a Thunder Bolt Tempo on Brulee. Nice work.

Luffy is pissed off. Gear 4th. Awesome to see that again.
Santoryu_XBurnerAug 25, 2016 4:02 AM
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Aug 25, 2016 4:02 AM

Sep 2014
Pretty dope chapter overall.

Nice too see Nami using her thunder bolt tempo attack again

Gear 4th, Cracker got "konged" :D

Aug 25, 2016 4:04 AM

Mar 2012
Urouge taking down a Commander, that is some feat. From the lowest bounty pre-timeskip, to probably one of the strongest. He was injured back in Kaido's introduction, was that fight recently?

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
Aug 25, 2016 4:15 AM

Nov 2011
That Gear 4 is pretty awesome tbh.
Aug 25, 2016 4:34 AM

Jul 2015
did i missunderstand that or was really said that urouge is still on whole cake island ?
Chimera-Ant Arc sucks
A1-Pictures is great
Lelouch is alive
Aug 25, 2016 4:37 AM

Jun 2014
Luffy really struggled in this chapter, and that was just against one of Big Mom's commanders. Will he actually be able to take down a Yonko with his current strength if he can barely handle one of her commanders while going all out? For all we know, Luffy might manage to get Sanji back but could end up not facing Mama just yet. We'll see......in the meantime, at least Nami took out Brulee for now.

Looks like some other members of The Worst Generation got caught up with Mama. That explains why Capone is allied with her now, and I'm assuming that's why Urouge was injured when we last saw him when Kaido was introduced.

PariahOfDark said:

When Kaido was first introduced back in chapter 795, Urouge was shown and he was injured. I'm willing to bet that took place soon after he had already been defeated by Big Mom and her subordinates, so I'm pretty sure he isn't dead since he was clearly quite alive in that chapter. Plus, I don't think Oda would just kill him offscreen, especially without at least showing his abilities first.

@Galaxy__ I'm pretty sure Brulee is just assuming he's dead somewhere nearby, but like I said right above, I have a feeling his injuries from when we last saw him were from fighting against Cracker. So assuming I'm correct, that would mean that he's definitely no longer on the island, and that he survived and got out of there.
thebrentinator24Aug 25, 2016 4:45 AM
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Aug 25, 2016 4:42 AM

Dec 2011
Great chapter and it's normal that Luffy is in trouble against one of the top Big Mom commander but the last panel was great to see gear 4th back in action.
Aug 25, 2016 4:52 AM
Jul 2014
It was definitely a great chapter, with all these fighting scenes. Damn, that Cracker is such a monster!!
Finally someone managed to land a hit on that obnoxious Brulee, well done Nami ;)
Can't wait for next week's chapter :)
Aug 25, 2016 5:14 AM
Jul 2014
One shoting their opponents? Well, maybe they put their guard down, hope we will move in the story next chapter.
And Urouge is a beast, others from The Worst Generation could not do shit? Guess I underestimate him.
Kib90MYANIMELISTAug 25, 2016 5:17 AM
Aug 25, 2016 5:20 AM
Sep 2012
An all right chapter, the Luffy / Cracker went like Luffy fights usually goes. Luffy losing in the beginning, and now ready to make a comeback.

At this point in the series, Luffy can not be losing to underlings. We are over 800 chapters for goodness sake, but still going to lose a lot of energy.

The look on Nami's face when she realizes the power of the cards, look out everyone.

Cracker shouldn't have talked smack about Sanji's relationship with the crew, now he just pissed off Luffy, good luck.
Aug 25, 2016 5:33 AM

Aug 2013
Yup, Luffy had to pull out Gear Fourth to even put a dent in Cracker, things are definitely a step up from everything they've faced before. I highly doubt he's down after just that, but it was a pretty nasty sucker punch, so maybe.

Also, Cracker's Devil Fruit seems pretty interesting, I wonder what all it can multiply. I didn't notice it last chapter but his sword also multiplied with his arms according to Nami, so it can affect more than just his own body.

It was neat to hear about some of the other Worst Generation members, and I'm guessing his conflict with Big Mom's crew is why Urouge was so injured back when he saw Kaido jump off the sky island.
Aug 25, 2016 5:40 AM

Jul 2015
Amazing chapter, even thought quiet short, but it's understandable, Oda haven't taken a break lately..

Actrion said:
One shoting their opponents? Well, maybe they put their guard down, hope we will move in the story next chapter.
And Urouge is a beast, others from The Worst Generation could not do shit? Guess I underestimate him.

skwok-raven said:
Urouge taking down a Commander, that is some feat. From the lowest bounty pre-timeskip, to probably one of the strongest. He was injured back in Kaido's introduction, was that fight recently?

Well, Urouge shown to fight a Pacifista one on one before timeskip and manage to dealt a damage, while it take Luffy, Zoro, Sanji to took down a Pacifista, he's damn strong (but below Luffy and Zoro, I think), a fighter type, I think his devil fruit is pretty powerful...

One thing for sure, Luffy isn't strong enough to fight a Yonkou..

And another thing to note, Kong Gun managed to make Doffy fly so far away, but not for Cracker. That just show how strong Cracker is.

korewaItaiAug 25, 2016 5:47 AM
a
Aug 25, 2016 5:54 AM

Oct 2013
Urouge managed to deafeat one of the commanders? Damn, he's a beast!
Now I want to see him in action. I wonder how strong the commander he defeated was.
Luffy's Gear 4th is out! I highly doubt Cracker's out for good though.
Can't wait for the next chapter
Aug 25, 2016 6:11 AM
Mar 2016
Who ever though that uroge who peoples claim is the weakest out of supernova manage to take big mom commander.if luffy manage to take out cracker than luffy and uroge bounty must be 800 million beri .i am started to think that supernova,sichibukai,and yonkou commander are all on same level.
Aug 25, 2016 6:28 AM

Sep 2014
Amazing chapter.Big Mom had 4 commanders and one of them was defeated by Urouge.Didn't expect that.Nami managed to hit that annoying bitch with thunderbolt Tempo.Luffy has hard time against Cracker,but managed to hit him with kong gun.But,how did he manage to bite his arm and go to gear 4th?Cracker was holding him down with his shield all the time.
Aug 25, 2016 7:05 AM
Apr 2014
Urouge ?! there must be more to that.
Hahaha Kidd jobbed to both Big Mom and Kaido now, and it would've been the same if he had gone for Shanks.
Man are these 3 sweet commanders really the absolute top officers of Big Mom? what a disappointment if it is and the former 4th one of them was already taken out by Urouge, what a joke. Looks like this cracker guy is about to be whopped by Gear 4 too, I doubt he can beat Gear 4, I'd be really surprised if Gear 4 takes it's first clean loss against this guy, I mean it's just been recently introduced and it's Luffy's ace.
Drake1000Aug 25, 2016 7:13 AM
Aug 25, 2016 7:06 AM

Nov 2014
the inevitable reality check we all knew would come. i mean im pretty sure everyone knew after dressrossa since doflamingo fears kaidou so much and luffy had a hard time beating him that something was gonna have to happen to influence growth on luffy or the strawhats before they could fight a yonkou.

Glad to see luffys not holding being stingy with gear 4th even though we know it as his strongest ace right now it takes a large toll on his body just like gear 2nd and 3rd used to and in those cases the more he used it the less toll it took even though they said it was effectively shortening his lifespan at first now its not even worth mentioning gear 2/3 backlash.
Aug 25, 2016 7:41 AM

Oct 2015
I like how Nami's opponents turn into monologuing idiots who take their time explaining everything and try to torture her thus giving her the opportunity to get out of it despite them clearly being stronger. Look at how easily Chopper and Carrot were captured.
Aug 25, 2016 7:45 AM

Dec 2014
Amazing chapter, Really did a good job at showcasing just how strong the Yonkou really are.

Luffy having trouble against Cracker, Damn he Cracker is really strong.

Interesting that Urouge beat a commander, Really interested in his powers now.

Nami and thunderbolt tempo actually doing some damage xD

G4 :D , Luffy blasted Cracker away with G4. Wonder how he's actually gonna fight Big Mom (if he does) if he needs to go G4 to just take down her commanders. Even after 3D2Y Luffy is still nowhere close to the upper tier powers of the New World, G4 does give some fighting power but the duration and backlash are quite problematic and I doubt he'd win if his opponent can outlast and still fight after G4 wears off. Luffy better have something else up his sleeve.
Aug 25, 2016 8:05 AM
Mar 2016
The way brulee defeated remind me of jola from donflamingo family.showing up with amazing ability but get crushed because they talking to long or being stupid.these recent chapter of whole cake island remind me of dressrosa.craker being hype up in the last chapter just for to be defeated in this chapter.lol big mom commander looking so weak right now pekom one shot from bege,brulee one shot from nami,craker one shot (gear forth) from luffy and freakin uroge manage to kill one of them.since crocodile,lucci and marineford arc i never fells sense of danger that coming from luffy opponent
Aug 25, 2016 8:06 AM
Oct 2015
Blackwallet said:
Amazing chapter, even thought quiet short, but it's understandable, Oda haven't taken a break lately..

Actrion said:

skwok-raven said:

Well, Urouge shown to fight a Pacifista one on one before timeskip and manage to dealt a damage, while it take Luffy, Zoro, Sanji to took down a Pacifista, he's damn strong (but below Luffy and Zoro, I think), a fighter type, I think his devil fruit is pretty powerful...

And another thing to note, Kong Gun managed to make Doffy fly so far away, but not for Cracker. That just show how strong Cracker is.

I don't think cracker is stronger than Doffy, his ''hard biscuit'' absorbed some of the force.
Aug 25, 2016 9:53 AM
Aug 2015
That Gear 4th attack was fast! I thought Luffy needs a bit time to prepared that form :/
Aug 25, 2016 9:56 AM

Dec 2012
Wow, now he can easily pull out gear 4th `3`

Nice going Nami~ ur thunder is more badass than Enel's wwww
Aug 25, 2016 10:41 AM

May 2015
RIP
Gear 2nd/3rd
October/November 2005-August 25th 2016

The power creep is real
ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ
Aug 25, 2016 10:45 AM

Nov 2012
so many people assuming the fight is over already? It looks like Cracker got unexpectedly hit by a Kong Gun it did some damage but no way is he done lol. Its more of a fact that he was talking so close in proximity to Luffy he probably wasn't taking him too seriously he will now though .
midnightbladeAug 25, 2016 10:48 AM
Aug 25, 2016 11:08 AM

Aug 2008
To think that Urouge actually won a fight against a commander. The commander is as good as Cracker? Luffy went Gear 4. I doubt Cracker is as powerful as Doflamingo since Luffy need Law's help to take out Doflamingo. Gear 4 Luffy alone should be able to pull this out. Perhaps Cracker body is tougher but stronger than Doflamingo, I don't think so.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Aug 25, 2016 11:11 AM

Sep 2013
Geezus that kong gun :O
Cracker's haki is stronger than doffy's but doffy has alot more stamina and can tank way more powerful hits (king kong gun with his organs ruined).
Urouge lost to a weaker commander, but he should have gotten stronger since then so I'd put him at 800 million.

I want Nami to shock me too.

ichii_1Aug 25, 2016 11:34 AM
Aug 25, 2016 11:50 AM
Aug 2016
some said doffy stronger than cracker !!! and that luffy G4 can defeat cracker !!!
u underestimate cracker a lot
it's obvious that cracker won't be defeated from even king kong gun , and cracker has a lot of power to show ( can u imagine his power with thousand arms ) !
may be luffy can come close to defeat him with something like king kong gatling gun
, but i have feeling that luffy will lose
Aug 25, 2016 11:58 AM

Sep 2014
Didn't know Urouge made it on this island too, wonder how strong he actually is.
It's been a while since I've seen Nami wreck someone /o/
He sure pissed of Luffy lol, still he needed Gear 4th to beat the guy, wonder how he'll fare agaisnt Big Mom.
Aug 25, 2016 12:04 PM

Mar 2014
So, the Supernova who had the lowest bounty turns out to be one of the strongest. Well, bounties don't measure strength anyway.

But that Luffy needed Gear 4th to defeat Cracker...

And a sword named "Brezel" is ridiculous.
Aug 25, 2016 12:20 PM

Nov 2015
Gear 4th was amazing! Cracker is pretty strong.

Aug 25, 2016 2:29 PM

Jan 2011
luffy won with hes gear 4th but he will lost his haki or maybe luffy will envolve.
cracker strong but not stronger then luffy ...
Aug 25, 2016 2:33 PM

Dec 2011
I was expecting Hawkins to be mentioned too since he is in an alliance with Apoo and Kid.

Also, this explains why Bege is in Big Mom Alliance, and damn Urouge is a beast to take down a commander. This is probably what Luffy will do, to make Cracker a fodder enemy.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 25, 2016 2:53 PM

Aug 2014
To think Urouge of all people would be the one to take down one of Big Mom's top dogs... I always assume the guy was weak as shit but turns out he's a beast. Feels good to be wrong man lol.

Luffy's already using his trump card huh? Hopefully he has more in store for Big Mom. (if they indeed fight)
Aug 25, 2016 3:20 PM

Oct 2009
People say Cracker is not down yet but I am pretty sure the last page indicates otherwise, he had a strong shield but Luffy eventually pierced through it.
Aug 25, 2016 3:31 PM

Dec 2015
PariahOfDark said:
Berserk chapter and One piece chapter in one day! Yeeey! :D

Nami finally used the clima tact :D.

Go Luffy! Shred this Cracker to pieces :D

Haha I know right man. I felt spoiled today with that amazing art in the Berserk chapter and this awesome chapter of One Piece.

It looks like Oda decided to wrap up the fights pretty quick with having Homies run away, Cracker getting knocked out, and Brulee getting pwned by lightning. It seems he decided to go with the quicker route by getting them out of the forest quick which I am glad he did, since he could have taken his sweet time in the forest if he wanted to.

Now all that is left in the forest to worry about is finding a way to escape it which maybe Lola's dad or the homies will help out with this one due to the Vivre card, a possible fight with that tree commander unless they just escape from him, and getting Carrot and Chopper out of the mirror (unless knocking out Brulee now lets them be able to escape from the mirror somehow).
Aug 25, 2016 6:42 PM

Jul 2015
kkg00 said:
Blackwallet said:

I don't think cracker is stronger than Doffy, his ''hard biscuit'' absorbed some of the force.

Well yea, Doffy must be stronger(whether by long margin or not) than Cracker, I think Doffy could be a Yonkou Commander if he want, but in case people said that Cracker is weak, I don't think so. I bet Cracker is not down yet.
a
Aug 26, 2016 2:05 AM

Jan 2015
"Leave this instant!! The sight of all you lowly pirates sickens me!!"

Somehow I see this as a foreshadowing for Sanji saying this later on or at least forced to say it
Aug 26, 2016 3:31 AM

Aug 2014
Well played Oda...
Urouge turned out to be a powerful supernova to even take on and defeat 1 of the sweet commander
His power when fighting pacifista already looks powerful, but he might transform into a beast one can't comprehend
I'm now imagining weird shit power like bulky devil transformation with chaotic aura because of that
_Kuuhaku_Aug 26, 2016 3:35 AM
Aug 26, 2016 6:14 AM

Aug 2011
This is going to be tough for Luffy, he needed Gear Fourth to take down a commander. I think Cracker has lost because you can see the white in his eyes, but he could have something else up his sleeve.

I wonder how powerful Urouge is now. The dude beat a commander.
Aug 26, 2016 7:40 AM
Mar 2016
midnightblade said:
so many people assuming the fight is over already? It looks like Cracker got unexpectedly hit by a Kong Gun it did some damage but no way is he done lol. Its more of a fact that he was talking so close in proximity to Luffy he probably wasn't taking him too seriously he will now though .
if uroge can take out one of big mom elite commander what makes luffy cant.i dont belive uroge is actually stronger than luffy
Aug 26, 2016 10:40 PM

Apr 2014
jordan_d_dragon said:
midnightblade said:
if uroge can take out one of big mom elite commander what makes luffy cant.i dont belive uroge is actually stronger than luffy
Most people believe that the one Urouge takes out is the weakest commander and Cracker is either the strongest or second strongest commander, hence why this is not gonna end so easily
Aug 26, 2016 11:53 PM

Jul 2014
Damn, how will Luffy stand a chance against Big Mom?
Aug 27, 2016 4:57 AM

Jul 2015
tr1ckst3r said:
jordan_d_dragon said:
Most people believe that the one Urouge takes out is the weakest commander and Cracker is either the strongest or second strongest commander, hence why this is not gonna end so easily

I bet Cracker is the third strongest commander, just a tier above the one defeated by Urouge.
a
Aug 27, 2016 5:14 AM

Apr 2014
Blackwallet said:
tr1ckst3r said:

I bet Cracker is the third strongest commander, just a tier above the one defeated by Urouge.
Personally, I think that is a bit overkill.
If he is the third strongest and yet Luffy have to go G4 against him, just imagine who will beat another two which is stronger than Cracker?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1112 Discussion

AhriTheS3xyFox - Apr 16

20 by ryzxgum »»
2 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1069 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FMmatron - Dec 6, 2022

86 by Kakuneon »»
Apr 17, 11:48 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 5 Discussion

JoquishaJoestar - Jan 19, 2010

32 by vsuc »»
Apr 17, 1:43 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1111 Discussion

FMmatron - Mar 19

47 by Zorowork »»
Apr 16, 2:27 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 768 Discussion

YerinArelius - Nov 19, 2014

47 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 14, 2:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.