Forum Settings
Forums

Germany hands out temp tattoos to stop sexual attacks.

New
Aug 24, 2016 3:51 PM

Aug 2013
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3754341/Tattoos-spelling-NO-given-young-girls-German-swimming-pools-help-stop-sex-attacks.html

Oh my god not you too Germany.

Young girls at German swimming pools are being given temporary tattoos with the word 'NO!' on them in an attempt to put off rapists.

The stick-on messages say 'no' in German and English and officials hope they will lead to a fall in sexual assaults at public baths.

Is it a joke to the government?

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Aug 24, 2016 4:08 PM

Nov 2008
The economic migrants often don't understand what no means, the better solution is just send them back.

Aug 24, 2016 4:08 PM

Jun 2008
I mean, it continues to be the biggest irony ever...

All these Muslims come from literal Rape cultures from their homelands so they don't know/understand that in the West we don't fucking tolerate that shit.

But where are the supposed feminists looking out for REAL victims of sexual abuse?

Fuck Islam and it's rape culture man....fuck feminism too for being utterly useless and the biggest hypocrites on the fucking planet.
Aug 24, 2016 4:18 PM

Dec 2015
Why not just tattoo "No" onto their foreheads, that way they can be safe from rape wherever they go.
Aug 24, 2016 4:27 PM

Aug 2016
I'm not sure if I should laugh or cry. I'll do both I guess.
People who put MAL stats in their sigs are losers lol
Aug 24, 2016 4:29 PM

Aug 2013
Bobby2Hands said:
Why not just tattoo "No" onto their foreheads, that way they can be safe from rape wherever they go.

"Raper no raping!"

"Oh mannnn"

I feel like the world is a parody.
Aug 24, 2016 4:30 PM

Jan 2009
I have nothing against the Warning Signs to spread more Awareness of the Problem, but Tattoos with "No Rape" are not helpful. If anything, more Pool Supervisors and comprehensive Alarm System are needed to deal with these Kinds of Problems. For Example, harassed and/or molested People should be able to call for Help immediately. If the Situation goes out of Control, it should be possible to immediately call the Police for Help. But unfortunately, such Measures cost Money, so the Main Approach is to hope that sexually starved Men from backwards Cultures could be reformed. >_>
Aug 24, 2016 4:37 PM

Jan 2009
Spooks said:
Bobby2Hands said:

"Raper no raping!"

"Oh mannnn"

[yt]J6kjvWKuVkE[ /yt]

Yeah, and our Police is supposed to not use Guns, since some Politician had complained about having shot the "Allahu Ackbar" or "alle hackbar" (all choppable) Skilled Worker for Axe Products to Death when he wanted to demonstrate the Quality of his Works. :/

NoboruAug 24, 2016 4:44 PM
Aug 24, 2016 6:35 PM

Oct 2014
How is Merkel still in power? When does GermRapeany have their elections? Nvm I googled it: prob Sep 2017 unless a Confidence motion fails before then.
Avatar: Anzu Kadotani from Girls und Panzer.

Aug 24, 2016 10:00 PM
Feb 2014
Swiper no swiping! Swiper no swiping! Swiper no swiping!
Aug 24, 2016 10:02 PM

Jul 2015
Yeah, it's things like this why I wouldn't enjoy living in Germany anymore. Fucking joke
Aug 24, 2016 10:15 PM

Dec 2012
Or we could, y'know, just castrate sexual offenders and be done with it.

Also if I were a rapefugee, I'd relish ravaging a girl who thinks a meme on her wrist will stop me.
Aug 24, 2016 10:59 PM

Mar 2008
It should say NO in arabic.
Aug 24, 2016 11:21 PM

Jun 2016
Who even comes up with these?

But guys imagine the combined power of these tats and the anti-rape wristbands, ain't nobody raping you if you have the whole collection.

Seriously is the next thing going to be anti-rape chewing gum in France?

Run, rapists!They have tattoos!
Aug 24, 2016 11:53 PM

Aug 2010
JuggaloPlow said:
This cant be real.. Who comes up with this?
people who are too sheltered and out of touch with reality
Aug 24, 2016 11:57 PM

Jul 2013
Noboru said:
Spooks said:

"Raper no raping!"

"Oh mannnn"

[yt]J6kjvWKuVkE[ /yt]

Yeah, and our Police is supposed to not use Guns, since some Politician had complained about having shot the "Allahu Ackbar" or "alle hackbar" (all choppable) Skilled Worker for Axe Products to Death when he wanted to demonstrate the Quality of his Works. :/

LOL holy shit. That is just about the saddest thing ive ever seen in my life.

╮ (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) ╭

Aug 25, 2016 12:41 AM

Jan 2013
Is rape a frequent enough issue for this to be necessary? Perhaps necessary isn't the best word. Perhaps frequent isn't too.

Forgive me, for I am ignorant of concerns such as these.
ChandelaAug 25, 2016 12:48 AM
Aug 25, 2016 1:05 AM

Jun 2015
OH my lord,

So to get this right the German government is giveing people Temp tattoos with the idea that it will stop rape,
I wonder how long it will take intil people learn that this shit isn't going to work,
The next 10 rapes I guess.
Aug 25, 2016 1:13 AM

Oct 2013
JustALEX said:

All these Muslims come from literal Rape cultures from their homelands so they don't know/understand that in the West we don't fucking tolerate that shit.

But where are the supposed feminists looking out for REAL victims of sexual abuse?

Fuck Islam and it's rape culture man....fuck feminism too for being utterly useless and the biggest hypocrites on the fucking planet.

Islam = various cultures from more than 20 countries , I don't see how is that wrong.

traed said:

Let me help, "لا".

OT: I really hope western nations be strict towards such issues, especially rape. Severe punishments are present in the countries of those migrants, why not adapt them. Anything is better than this joke.
Aug 25, 2016 1:21 AM

Aug 2013
A7MAD111 said:

Let me help, "لا".

OT: I really hope western nations be strict towards such issues, especially rape. Severe punishments are present in the countries of those migrants, why not adapt them. Anything is better than this joke.

All countries ban shit, Europe is just too liberally cucked. Countries ban everything from sex to drinking and its ok cause its culture but Europe isn't allowed to be strict on anyone can't even come down hard on migrant rape cause its somehow seen as bad to do it like wtf you don't go to Saudi Arabia and get pissed in the streets cause you abide by local law and they'll kill/kick your ass for that shit. Should be the same for European rules and laws too.

Come to Europe they'll let you get away with anything. Every other country is laughing at the EU and their PC brigade, no other country would bend over backwards and violate their own culture and law for migrants.
Aug 25, 2016 1:28 AM

Mar 2016
JustALEX said:

So your one of those people who thinks everybody of said religion is a devil... calls them rapists, yet is obsessed with teenage ecchi characters.

Aug 25, 2016 1:54 AM

Jan 2009
traed said:
Not simply "NO", it has to contain the Information that sexually Touching someone against their Will is "haram". Although, even then I wouldn't be too sure whether or not the one or other Rapist would actually bother to read what is written on the Bodies of their Victims.

JuggaloPlow said:
This cant be real.. Who comes up with this?
Her: https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.bodenseekreis.de%2Fsoziales-gesundheit%2Ffrauen%2Ffrauenbeauftragte.html&edit-text=&act=url

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bodenseekreis.de%2Fsoziales-gesundheit%2Ffamilie-kinder%2Fnein-nicht-mit-mir.html&edit-text=

Fuchsia said:
LOL holy shit. That is just about the saddest thing ive ever seen in my life.
Don't take it too seriously, there's a Lot of Cynicism and Puns inside.

Biogundam said:
OH my lord,

So to get this right the German government is giveing people Temp tattoos with the idea that it will stop rape,
I wonder how long it will take intil people learn that this shit isn't going to work,
The next 10 rapes I guess.
Not the German Government, but some random Commissioner who seems to have absolutely no Idea how to do her Job. And with incompetent People like her still in Position, I doubt anything they'll try will do the Trick.
NoboruAug 25, 2016 2:00 AM
Aug 25, 2016 2:04 AM

Jun 2008
RottedRabbit said:
JustALEX said:

So your one of those people who thinks everybody of said religion is a devil... calls them rapists, yet is obsessed with teenage ecchi characters.

I didn't say that all the people are fucked up...but the culture IS!

Islamic culture is literally backwards compared to Western culture....and quite frankly it's pretty bad, REALLY bad.

Or do you think it's coincidence that almost all Islamic countries have terrible human rights records, treat women like shit, and has very little if any freedom of speech, press, or even religion?

Islam is antithetical to the West, we can never truly coexist because the two are so opposed towards very important issues.

My fight is not against Muslims, but the ideology behind Islam.
Aug 25, 2016 2:07 AM

Aug 2012
What makes me laugh is how people think Muslims are allowed to rape anyone, it's literally just individuals doing their things. Anyway good job Germany.
YarubAug 25, 2016 2:10 AM
Aug 25, 2016 2:12 AM

Mar 2014
Yeah, because it's not like that kind of method didn't do jack shit here in Sweden

Oh wait
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Aug 25, 2016 2:15 AM

Mar 2016
JustALEX said:
RottedRabbit said:

I didn't say that all the people are fucked up...but the culture IS!

Islamic culture is literally backwards compared to Western culture....and quite frankly it's pretty bad, REALLY bad.

Or do you think it's coincidence that almost all Islamic countries have terrible human rights records, treat women like shit, and has very little if any freedom of speech, press, or even religion?

Islam is antithetical to the West, we can never truly coexist because the two are so opposed towards very important issues.

My fight is not against Muslims, but the ideology behind Islam.
The problem is the abuse of the government, the higher ups must be assholes.

Aug 25, 2016 4:18 AM

Feb 2015
Competing with Sweden for most laughable methods to prevent rape, I see.
Aug 25, 2016 4:54 AM

Aug 2013
Not a solid tactic, the potential rapist could not know German or English.
Aug 25, 2016 1:19 PM

Dec 2007
DrGeroCreation said:
Not a solid tactic, the potential rapist could not know German or English.
The persons who came up with this are pro-refugee. As such, they cannot admit refugees are the cause of increased sexual assaults, and attribute it to a sudden spike in drunkenness and other issues among regular law-abiding Germans. And since regular Germans are such nice people, of course they'll politely back away when seeing a big "NEIN!" Truthfully, most proponents don't honestly believe their own BS, but it's the best they can come up with without admitting the obvious.

To accept an idea like these tattoos or the similar Swedish bracelets (already reported as being worn by attackers!) requires such a disconnect from reality on so many points and levels that the train of thought could qualify as mental illness. It's basically the same as thinking that the methods in the parody video posted earlier are actually valid tactics against an axe murderer.
Aug 25, 2016 1:34 PM

Jun 2012
That doesn't seem like it will be very helpful.

Germany is bending over so much they can collectively touch their toe's.
Aug 25, 2016 2:41 PM

Sep 2015
Guys, nein sounds like 9. Turn 9 upside down. 6. 69. This is actually PROMOTING rape wake up sheeple
Aug 25, 2016 3:08 PM

Jan 2009
thegreatnathyboy said:
Guys, nein sounds like 9. Turn 9 upside down. 6. 69. This is actually PROMOTING rape wake up sheeple
Yeah, and "6" already sounds like "Sex" in German, so they're promoting some 69 Action. ;)

TheDevilsLuck said:
Germany is bending over so much they can collectively touch their toe's.
Not Germany, only a few Individuals.

ErwinJA said:
The persons who came up with this are pro-refugee.
That's the Main Problem and you can easily recognize them on the used Language: "Geflüchtete" instead of "Flüchtlinge" (both meaning Refugee, but the former is the new PC Form used by them). If I read the Word "Geflüchtete", I can automatically extrapolate a rather left-leaning Bias.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.