Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 24, 2016 10:05 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
OMIGOD! How cute a chapter this was! Never really thought I would come to love Nozomi and Keiichi's interactions this much! This is the first time I am seriously considering rooting for Nozomi. She loves Keiichi so much that it's impossible to think of any other man for her!

Most importantly, Keiichi has finally started to look her way! When she was practicing volleyball he just stood there and looked towards her until Chiba called him!

But what's with Tsuyoshi! Isn't he such a cupid or something lol! I recall he was the one who made Anna realize that she is in love with Natsuki. Did he just do the same for Keiichi? Gotta love him!

Nozomi is so sweet that even her club senpai-tachi roots for her love for Keiichi!

And then came the pat on the head! Someone please pat me on the head! I swooned when she did that! Nozomi, you bundle of love! But for the first time she considered him to be a meanie! I wanted to hug her right there and then! ❤

Best Nozomi X Keiichi chapter yet. And I now give my vote of confidence to this couple. <3

Next up is probably our two heroines Anna and Mari. At least that's what it seemed!

5/5

Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Nov 14, 2016 3:28 AM

Nov 2016
Where can I read this??
Nov 26, 2016 7:02 AM
Nov 2016
Where and how can i read this??? Been searching everywhere....
Jan 1, 2017 1:31 AM

Oct 2014

😈

> head pats/10
I don't know why people write that they are approachable persons,
if you were you wouldn't be on MAL.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Extended families or lovers on MAL are a farce.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jan 1, 2017 1:37 PM

Apr 2016
This was such a lovely chapter!!

Unlike his ex-girlfriend and Satomi-sensei, Keiichi’s not running straight to Nozomi. I think he’s really falling in love. <3 I like that Keiichi is developing feelings for Nozomi, even though he can't quite figure it out yet... ^^ He'll always be a tease, lol!! He just loves her attention on him. And the look on Keiichi’s face when he witnesses Nozomi's smile... :) Keiichi likes seeing Nozomi work hard.

I adore Nozomi's intuition and her actions that seem to appear out of nowhere - she just follows her heart! Nozomi just comfortably and naturally warms up to Keiichi's heart that way. And I think Nozomi can sense that. :)

I like that Tsuyopon plays a role - it was so cute when he admitted that he feels happy just watching Yukirin happy when she cosplays. That's also what love is. :)

I'm surprised we saw Mari and Anna at the end - they didn't appear in the last chapter so I missed them. <33 Seeing these two alone does seem lonely...

I do look forward to seeing what Keiichi's bigger reward will be - this reward was simply him teasing Nozomi and not giving her the full details, lol!
Jan 12, 2017 9:49 AM

Feb 2012
pretty nice chapter, however I really want some progress between anna and natsuki
Feb 1, 2017 4:02 AM

Nov 2016
Saturate said:
pretty nice chapter, however I really want some progress between anna and natsuki

It happens pretty soon, I think the next few chapters up until 47 will show more of them and then what we've all been waiting for will finally happen!!!, I've been reading some of the raws since its impossible to find a English translation and we always have to wait up to a month on a good day for an English update.

I can't wait for new volumes to come out so I can actually owe it...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nijiiro Days Chapter 18 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 21, 2015

5 by Battles »»
May 17, 2023 9:33 AM

Poll: » Nijiiro Days Special Chapter (Tomoya and Mari) Discussion

shanimebib - Nov 15, 2017

2 by Rexnihilo »»
Aug 29, 2022 4:05 PM

Poll: » Nijiiro Days Chapter 46 Discussion

shanimebib - Aug 31, 2016

8 by Rexnihilo »»
Aug 28, 2022 6:45 PM

» Why does mal say it has 80 chapters?

JJB3609A - Mar 17, 2022

3 by Alexioos95 »»
Jul 24, 2022 9:52 PM

» Where to start after the anime

Nenethegreat - Mar 9, 2022

1 by Alexioos95 »»
Mar 9, 2022 8:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.