Forum Settings
Forums
Our Precious Conversations
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 23, 2016 5:24 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Azuma can be such a dense guy. He has nothing going for him other than how he is totally cool and a little bit handsome. lol.

Poor Aizawa just had to break everything to him on how to respond to girls which may come to haunt her if he gets more popular amongst the girls than he already is — despite having such an insensitive personality lol.

But I guess it's all worth it since she got to see his smile! And then all those blushes! Aizawa can be so cute!

This manga is a real treat! At least Azuma now knows how to praise girls!

5/5
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Dec 29, 2016 11:34 PM

Sep 2013
Lol azuma hahahaha

I love how this manga focus on girls and their feelings. Everything they say about us is totally spot on! I still see natsume in the MC, she's so cute and funny. i want azuma to just fall for her already! Please Robiko!
Jan 8, 2017 6:43 AM

Oct 2012
Such a cute chapter.
May 22, 2018 5:54 AM
Jul 2018
Complimenting girls = will love you
Being blunt = will hate you

Ever since the begining they've been stereotyping everything about girls and guys, which I would usually find annoying but it's surprisingly not the case in this manga
May 3, 2020 9:30 PM

Feb 2019
This chapter was really cute! I can't get enough of the art style and their conversations. Aizawa is just so pretty and cute (although lay down on the stalker bit a little, Aizawa lol). I see Azuma is slowly falling for Aizawa too. Just fall for her already! I wanna see these two going out. I bet they'd look real cute.

This has been such a surprise treat, wasn't expecting it to be this cute or wholesome when I picked it up!

More topics from this board

» Do you think this will get an anime adaptation?

Oddish - Dec 18, 2023

3 by aryllberry »»
Dec 19, 2023 12:19 PM

Poll: » Boku to Kimi no Taisetsu na Hanashi Chapter 23 Discussion

Kuma - Sep 26, 2018

2 by Nightmare_Eyes »»
Mar 5, 2023 5:50 PM

Poll: » Boku to Kimi no Taisetsu na Hanashi Chapter 22 Discussion

Kuma - Aug 27, 2018

2 by Nightmare_Eyes »»
Mar 5, 2023 5:43 PM

Poll: » Boku to Kimi no Taisetsu na Hanashi Chapter 36 Discussion

shanimebib - Dec 23, 2019

15 by s_ilmido »»
Dec 12, 2022 8:37 PM

Poll: » Boku to Kimi no Taisetsu na Hanashi Chapter 35 Discussion

Dessssy - Nov 28, 2019

9 by s_ilmido »»
Dec 12, 2022 8:23 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.