Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 26, 2016 10:08 AM

Nov 2013
This show gets more and more hilarious with every episode. I love how his sister suggests a threesome for a power up.

Nothing beats to reminisce while being naked. I knew that Yurishia didn't endanger Scarlet and the others on purpose, she is not that kind of person.

The "action" was pretty lewd and hot. Nice fight after that. So many flying phalli, too bad that Grabel and Aldea are into women. Kizuna's power up was cool.

I'm curious, why the enemy is so highly interested in Aine.

And will we see a foursome or even a fivesome as preparation for the final battle?
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Oct 11, 2016 1:25 AM

Jul 2014
TheBigGuy said:
This show gets more and more hilarious with every episode. I love how his sister suggests a threesome for a power up.

Nothing beats to reminisce while being naked. I knew that Yurishia didn't endanger Scarlet and the others on purpose, she is not that kind of person.

The "action" was pretty lewd and hot. Nice fight after that. So many flying phalli, too bad that Grabel and Aldea are into women. Kizuna's power up was cool.

And will we see a foursome or even a fivesome as preparation for the final battle?

Who knows. The threesome scene was less than what I was hoping for I mean Sister Testament did that better.
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
Oct 11, 2016 1:32 AM

Nov 2013
TheHatredDMC said:
TheBigGuy said:

Who knows. The threesome scene was less than what I was hoping for I mean Sister Testament did that better.

That's true. Sister Testament is better in general in my opinion.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Oct 16, 2016 10:19 AM

Aug 2014
I don't know why but I was more interested in fight scene after the short scene before opening. The almost sex scene was nice, although I liked the fight scene more :P

That Kizuna power up was great ;d I was surprised maybe because until now I did not understand his powerup.
I wonder if there will be any good plot for second season? Is the novel ready for that?
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Oct 17, 2016 12:48 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
and now plays a threesome xD Poor boy!!! Lol
Oct 19, 2016 6:05 AM

Mar 2015
Yay we've upgraded to threesomes!!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Nov 4, 2016 12:35 AM

Sep 2013
Meh...not bad...not great

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Nov 6, 2016 6:43 PM

Feb 2014
Our MC here is not your typical banana... have my kudos. 10/10

And btw, seriously, this would be a wonderful hentai.
Nov 30, 2016 8:19 AM

Jun 2013
who wouldve thought that kizuna could acquire the power of gilgamesh
Dec 6, 2016 4:12 PM

Aug 2014
Why bother making Kizuna go as far to being butt-naked, if he wasn't going to bang none of these bitches?

The animation in this episode was beyond trash.
Dec 8, 2016 9:49 AM

Sep 2013
Kizuna gets Yurishia and Scarlet to make up and they have a 3some, that cowtit in his face and boobjob was godly ( ͡° ͜ ͡°)

That fight and those explosions was cheap as hell :(

Connective heart hybrid brings the big guns and they beat the lesbians, but they still get away.
Apr 27, 2017 12:17 AM

May 2015
I still can’t get over the fact that Kizuna can be naked and say everything so seriously... smooth operator(?) XD

PaleBlue said:
I get everyone's complaints about things being toned down, but honestly they probably wouldn't be able to get away with broadcasting this on TV if it was any more lewd than it is...
+1
Jun 24, 2017 1:11 AM

Dec 2012
The Connective Hybrid?
A threesome? LMAO I was wondering about this.
He's starting with Yurishia and Scarlet.
In a hot tub.
It begins.
Dat oppai. Dem nipples.
Kizuna walking around with his D out in front of them like a BOSS!
Dat hug.
Yurishia oppai all over his face. Beautiful.
Dat lovely oppai.
Yeah...if only he really was fingering Scarlet.
Yurishia oppai!
Dat 69!
Kizuna, you have the pussy...cat in your face. Do it!
Dat Yurishia face.
Which one will Kizuna choose? They recommended both. The harem is in effect!
Take your hands and grab one oppai each then suck the nipples at the same time.
Symmetrical docking!
Kizuna took my advice.
Kizuna is fighting.
Gate of Gunbylon! Unlimited Gun and Missile Works!
Dat End card!
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Oct 25, 2018 2:50 PM

Apr 2013
That was borderline hentai, I mean pretty sure they were already doing R18 stuff...
Also "Unlimited Gun Works!" or something like that.
Apr 29, 2021 9:39 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The uncensored version is not even borderline hentai, it's true hentai, I mean Yurishia was literally riding his d*ck while he was fingering scarlet....
May 18, 2021 9:41 AM

Jan 2017

End credits bonus content appreciation post!
(⁠☞⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠☞ YouTube @ The Pirate Collector ԅ⁠(⁠ ͒⁠ ⁠۝ ͒⁠ ⁠)⁠ᕤ
Apr 13, 2022 12:53 PM
Mar 2022
So I think I'm the only one who's taking the actual plot seriously , let's say It was kind of decent at the start (even if it's cliché as fuck), I don't know if it has anything to do this if this is just a shit ass adaptation.

I mean, Testament was unironically good and it's by the same studio.
Feb 14, 2023 6:25 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
The OST near the end of the episode was much better than anything this show deserved, the OPED are far better than this anime deserves too.
Really, this episode gave me proof how retarded this adaptation can be, simply put, look how the MC suddently is a mans lady, takes off the clothes, tells them to take it off to, no problem bare frontal, it is like he undergone a dramatic change in these last episodes, out of nowhere, a ton of scenes on this episode feel really halfassed.

TsunderesTheBest said:
So I think I'm the only one who's taking the actual plot seriously , let's say It was kind of decent at the start (even if it's cliché as fuck), I don't know if it has anything to do this if this is just a shit ass adaptation.
I mean, Testament was unironically good and it's by the same studio.
Testament was way better, the characters were rather consistent and interesting, and all the lewd scenes there were just great.
Mar 17, 5:59 PM
Dec 2013
Yurishia kneading his dick with her massive jugs is one of the hottest things I've seen.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Masou Gakuen HxH Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2016

65 by Apratim »»
Dec 14, 2023 10:57 PM

Poll: » Masou Gakuen HxH Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2016

68 by Apratim »»
Nov 18, 2023 11:57 AM

Poll: » Masou Gakuen HxH Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 9, 2016

67 by Apratim »»
Nov 15, 2023 12:04 PM

Poll: » Masou Gakuen HxH Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 26, 2016

102 by Apratim »»
Nov 14, 2023 11:55 AM

Poll: » Masou Gakuen HxH Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2016

284 by Apratim »»
Nov 14, 2023 4:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.